dancing with death [multifandom // open & accepting]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: dancing with death [multifandom // open & accepting]

Postby ShimmerSolarPets » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:48 pm

ɴᴀᴏᴛᴏ sʜɪʀᴏɢᴀɴᴇ
Female - 16 - Persona 4 (Canon) - Form - Location: Hallways - Tagged: Takashi, Rosalie, Katsuki, Kaminari

Naoto looked in the direction of the hallway they were about to explore, seeing as Rosalie and Takashi had been talking about it. Something that Rosalie said struck something within the short-haired girl. A few more shadows. She couldn't help suddenly going back to her experiences in the Midnight Channel, where she had to fight a bunch of monsters known as Shadows. They had many different forms, but they were basically manifestations of a human's suppressed emotions. She couldn't help feeling a chill down her spine, despite how irrational it was. The girl tried to silently tell herself that it was probably the effect of the atmosphere, maybe because Takashi had mentioned the hallway having a bad vibe. It was probably her mind, overthinking things as usual. Looking at the flame that lit up in Takashi's hand, she wasn't sure how to feel about it. She still wasn't sure how to wrap her head around all the different powers that they had, though she supposed she shouldn't make such a big deal about it as she had one herself back in her home world. Seeing was believing, right? "Right, that would be very convenient for us. Thank you, Takashi-san," she said. Watching as the boy started to lead them into the hallway, Naoto quickly followed suit. Her fingers were wrapped around her gun, ready to take it out at the first sign of trouble. Her gray gaze ran across the walls of the corridor, looking into the eyes of the pictures that hung from them. She could appreciate the realism and the amount of detail put into the paintings, but there was something a bit unsettling about them. As if their eyes were watching the five.
ShimmerSolarPets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheGalaxy » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:03 am

Experiment 692's P.O.V
I was talking to Experiment 652 and Sans about the best prank. "What if you poured water on them while the victim while they are sleeping!" exclaimed Sans. Just as I was about to state my idea it came to my bed time. "Hey guys, I'm going to bed" I said. "I'm getting tired as well, so I'm gonna go sleep as well" replied Experiment 652. When I went to bed I fell asleep before you could say, "I'm tired". When I woke up I was in a different bed and house. "What the!? Where am I!?" I yelled. I got out of the bed and saw a letter. As I was reading it I burst. "WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU KIDNAP SOMEONE AND TELL THEM THEY MAY NOT ESCAPE!?" I shouted.

Experiment 652's P.O.V
As I was grabbing the bag of my stuff that the letter told me about I heard Experiment 692 scream. I quickly grabbed my bag and ran to her. When I got there she looked angry. I went over to her and finally calmed her down. I told her to grab her bag so we could leave and she did luckily. We walked down the hall trying to find others so maybe we could ask for help.
TheGalaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheGalaxy » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:38 pm

Experiment 692's P.O.V
As me and 652 were walking we saw a door. "Hey, I think that's the forest. Wanna go look? Maybe people are there." asked Experiment 652. "Sure" I replied. We walked out and the forest, looked like a forest. "Not as cool as I thought" I told 652. "I agree" He said. We walked in it hoping to find someone, but found no one. "Maybe we can find someone tomorrow" Experiment 652 said hopefully. All I did was sigh.
TheGalaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daughter » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:28 pm

𝖭𝖤𝖲𝖳𝖠 𝖠𝖱𝖢𝖧𝖤𝖱𝖮𝖭
22 / faerie / a court of thorns and roses / location> hall / tags> korekiyo

Nesta looked at Korekiyo for a moment with narrowed eyes. I don't know how I feel about going with him. His personality is a bit different from mine and I can already tell our minds would clash. She pursed her lips as though she had just tasted a sour lemon before letting her expression return to her normal one that was cold and cunning. Nesta clasped her hands behind her back and looked like she was bored. "Maybe we will cross paths again. For now though, I plan on going to see the ballroom." Who knows what that place has in store for us. There could be a trap that the supposed ball is covering up.

𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒆
15 / human x golden eagle / maximum ride / location> hall / tags> Naoto, Takashi, two others
____________________________________________________________________________________

Rosalie looked at the small flame in the palm of Takashi's hand and her eyes reflected the image. "Cool." She smiled and realized how lame she sounded but could care less. Rose walked down the hall with the others and looked at the paintings while she did. With the corridor not having a lot of open space, she tucked in her wings to make more room. She wondered if the others thought it was weird that she had wings and knew that she should be embarrassed by them, but she didn't. Everybody else stuck with her was as weird as Rosalie. "Is there a place anybody's interested in seeing?"
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice580 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:53 pm

■RUBY ROSE■
16 • Female • RWBY | Location: Bedroom/Hall • Tagged: Open • Other: -

Ruby let out a yawn, sitting up and stretching. She froze mid-stretch when she realized that this wasn't her bed, and this wasn't her room, and oh dear where was she. Her silver eyes took in the lavish room around her. Had she somehow ended up in Atlas overnight? She rubbed her eyes before glancing around again. Maybe this was a dream- There was a letter on the table. She quickly scanned over it. A smile grew across her face. There were monsters here too? Maybe this place wouldn't be too bad.

A thought passed her mind. She checked under the bed, finding the bag as promised. She dug through it until her hand grazed over metal. She pulled out Crescent Rose, giving a small sigh of relief. She was glad she wouldn't have to confront monsters unarmed.

She got dressed, slid Crescent Rose into it's sheath, and poked her head into the hall. She glanced around to see if anyone was there.
Ice580

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tomura » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:23 pm

. : S Y L V A N U S . C I N D E R : .
| GENDER: male | SPECIES: cyborg | AGE: 37 |
| LOCATION: his room | TAGGED: open |
---
Sylvanus half woke up, his eyes still closed. After shifting a little to get more comfortable, he noticed immediately that this wasn't his bed, and quickly shot up to a sitting position. His eyes trailed around the room, attempting to see if this was familiar. His eyes came across the vase of flowers, and he started at it in confusion. It felt like he was in a hospital, and someone sent him flowers... there even seemed to be a "get well" note! It didn't seem he was in a hospital otherwise, the room he was in seemed like some high-end hotel that was turned into a haunted house attraction. Shaking off the thoughts, he pulled the note out, opening it and reading it. He scoffed at the mention of a ball, almost crumbling the note right there and tossing it aside.

Shaking his head, he continued reading. When the author of the note recommended that he not go into the forest, he considered going into the forest out of spite, but decided against it. He felt slightly worried when he realized the author of the note might not even return him to his home for a long time -- Sylvanus was already getting kind of old, what if he died before he got to go home? Shaking his head again, he tossed the note aside and got off the bed. Though he definitely had some belongings he could bring with him, he didn't feel it was necessary, so he decided to go ahead and leave. He opened the room's exit, stepping outside.

. : K I R E I N A . S A K Y U B A S U : .
| GENDER: female | SPECIES: succubus | AGE: n/a |
| LOCATION: her room | TAGGED: open |
---
Kireina slowly blinked her eyes open, pulling herself up to a sitting position. As her eyes adjusted to the light, she glanced around the unfamiliar room. She didn't recognize it, but that was okay. She wasn't too worried, since she didn't think anyone could really harm her. She shifted her position so that her legs hung off the edge of the bed. She crossed her legs, glancing towards the end table and noticing for the first time that there was a vase of flowers with a note underneath it. She reached out a hand and let her fingers gently glide over the petals of the flowers, then she let her fingers slide down the vase until it reached the note. Kireina slid the note out from under the vase, then carefully opened it and began reading.

She had mixed feelings about the upcoming ball, and wondered briefly who all would be attending. She remembered the boyfriend she'd had so long ago and frowned. Letting out a quiet sigh, she read further, then made a slightly confused hum at the mention of the forest and of "strange beasts" that would supposedly come and go. The succubus saw the smudged signature and slid her fingers across it, wondering to herself who wrote the letter. Closing the letter and setting it on the table, she slowly stood up from the bed and knelt beside it, putting her hand underneath it to see if there really was a bag. As promised, she felt a bag and pulled it out. There wasn't much there, which wasn't really a surprise considering Kireina mostly spent her time traveling. She pushed the bag back under the bed and stood up, dusting herself off.

Kireina made her way to the door of her room, twisting the knob slowly and opening the door. She stepped outside, closing the door quietly behind her. Taking a deep breath, she continued walking, seeing if she could make friends who may know the area more.
Last edited by Tomura on Tue May 01, 2018 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tomura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zillyhoo » Tue May 01, 2018 6:23 am

[ .. ludwig beilshmidt .. 20 .. status - talking .. partner - open .. tagged - claus, that big group ..]

Ludwig flinched at the comment on why he was in a wheelchair.
    "Uh.... Stuff happened." A rather disappointed look covered his face. If this was the same Alfred and Arthur that he knew, wouldn't they have gone through what he went through? Obviously, different degrees of it, but Alfred was probably the one who had it the second worst behind him. And the only reason he put what he went through first is because he was literally tortured and trapped for years, to the point where his spine was shot and that was why he was disabled in his wheelchair.

[ .. arthur kirkland .. 23 .. status - thinking .. partner - open .. tagged - that big group ..]

"You were before you were a teenager. Let's not forget what you did then," he retorted. "Anyways, we were about to split up into groups - i take it you are to come with me?" Arthur rather wanted Alfred to come with him, but it's not like he could say that. That was embarrassing. Arthur then heard what Ludwig had said, and thought about it more intently. "Hold on a second." He remembered that his notebook for wizarding and other related things was in his bag, but hence the whole "blind" part, he wasn't able to get it. "Uh, could one of you guys get my bag for me?"
♫ maybe we're meant to lose the ones we love, ♩

robbie
he/him | ∞ ✡
local fall out boy, trigun and iasip fan
art source
ImageImageImage

♩ but I'll fight for you 'til then ♫

[ @eveningout ] gifts sent in 2021: 78 | 2022: 4 | 2023: 24
zillyhoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist