Game of Survival || Multifandom RP || Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Game of Survival || Multifandom RP || Open

Postby taroka » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:46 pm

Emai Kashew/20/FM/Bi/White Team/Tags: Wilson
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Emai thought of Wilson strangely. It was as though he were observing her actions for anything off. She couldn't blame him;
    after all, either of them could break their unspoken truce at any time. The two walked together in silence and the girl found it unnerving. "Hey, where you from?" Emai asked suddenly, hoping to break the awkwardness between the two. "I mean, before all of this happened of course. Can you describe the world you lived in?" Emai added, a bit thoughtlessly. She could've approached the subject a different way, but she was curious. Wilson seemed as though he were pulled from a video game, with all of his accessories and such. "If you don't want to talk, I'll tell you about my world instead. Mostly because I don't like walking in silence when there's someone next to me"
taroka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Game of Survival || Multifandom RP || Open

Postby sniper tf2 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:40 pm

- ms. fortune
    ══════════════════════════════════════
    fem || 20 || red member || tags ;; claus
    ms. fortune decided not to question the kid, only letting out a soft chuckle. " alright, whatever you say, bud. just as long as our goal is to go home." she said with a slight shrug, putting her hands on her belt. "well, we should get going then! the sooner the better!" her tail flicked as she began to walk at a slow pace so he could catch up.

- wilsonpercivalhiggsbury
    male || 31 || black member || tags ;; emai
    wilson didn't mind staying quiet, as he knew if he started talking, he would start to ask millions of questions, which was never good, as if almost resulted in them being uncomfortable, so he was caught rather off guard when she started to ask him about himself. "well, uh, it was actually alot like this place." he looked over at her, his hand naturally fumbling with one of the straps of his backpack. "it just had a bit more wildlife, and we didn't get notes. the situation itself was also rather similar, so this isn't the first time I've woken up somewhere I don't know. at least I found someone here." he shrugged a bit, already coming up with his own questions that he knew he would ask.

- wendy carter
    fem || 12 || white leader || tags ;; holo.
    wendy nodded along to her words. now looking forward as she walked. "more people means that there is more of a chance of going back home. as much as I hate it there. I prefer it over this place. so I think that should be top priority.." she commented, she already missed the usually grassy grounds and the evergreen trees. even if they had to deal with hounds and spiders, it was much better than a barren place that so far didn't seem to have anything.
    disable your signature. also, hello there, don't mind this, I'm just really forgetful. i hope you're having a good day!

Last bumped by sniper tf2 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:40 pm.
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me