Valiant [ A d v e n t u r e - T I m e - RP ]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Valiant [ A d v e n t u r e - T I m e - RP ]

Postby Calm Sonder » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:51 pm

"Hey guy. I'm the Cloud Princess; princess of the sky kingdom." She greets you with a handshake that's cool to the touch, and soft as you'd imagine a fluffy cloud to be. You look around, confused. "I just discovered this rad book that makes me able to make new life happen and stuff. But I only wanna do it for good. What's your name little guy? Or.. Gal? I can't really tell with all that poofy magic smoke around you." You don't know what your name is, and you remain silent. She smiles and crosses her arms casually, then adjusts her crown like it doesn't quite fit right. "You can be evil if you wanna. That wouldn't be completely excellent, but math it." She shrugs, allowing you your own choice in life. Are you evil, or good? Possibly neutral? Undecided? Whatever you are, you have an entire land to travel; people to meet, things to do, and places to be. What will be your next move?

This is an Adventure Time themed roleplay. All characters will be OC's, and not from the show itself. You can be a prince, a princess, a villager, a rogue, an animal, a stick, or whatever the heck you wanna be. Just as long as you're active and wanna participate in a nonsensical, fun roleplay! Either draw your own character, or use the character creator I used!

Girl character creator
Boy character creator

Post your character right here, and then jump right in!
Calm Sonder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valiant [ A d v e n t u r e - T I m e - RP ]

Postby susie. » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:49 pm

Jarom wrote:Hello, I'm Jarom... It's nice to meet you. So I've been cursed with this small shop that blinks in and out of different dimensions. And I was kinda.. Hoping you could help me with my problem.. I'd like to be able to stay in one place and not be forced in and out of dimensions against my will... But if not that's fine. I have some neat items you can buy in the mean time.

name;;Jarom
gender;;male
personality;; Jarom is very passive and wants to avoid confrontation at all costs. He's a pretty laid back person considering his current predicament and he generally wants to be seen as a helpful person. Offering items that he has collected around the multiverse in exchange for other items, or anything anyone has to offer. He's not really particular about payment. Because of this he is pretty easy to be taken advantage of and he would give anything to anyone that asks.
his personal items;; all he carries with him is his staff that has amethyst blooms growing on it. A very rare variety of flower that only blooms once in one thousand years. And is said that if you brew the pedals into tea you will gain immortality (immortalitea c:)
susie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me