Yugioh!: Return of the Immortals Introduction Arc (open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Yugioh!: Return of the Immortals Introduction Arc (open)

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:51 am

-Not entirely sure about this post. But I figured it was something and could work as a set up somehow for later on in the other arcs or something. You know....a little minor interaction.

As the dark haired young man was putting away the captured Duel Disk, there was a pull on his clothing behind him. A light almost childish tug on his back meant for his attention. But it was quick. A couple of tugs on the back of his clothes and it stopped. The helmeted female rider had pulled off to the side out of traffic when the Turbo Duel had come to a rather decisive ending. She could already hear the scolding she was going to get from her mother for deserting her, but the girl didn't care. At that moment all that was going through her head was this dark haired Turbo Duelist and that dragon of his. She looked up at the duel track through her helmet visor in patient wait. The girl wanted to make sure Akio got her card.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CorvusSchnee » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:44 pm

((I have done something I previously thought impossible and put a name to the voice of Akio Fudo. I added that info to my form since it's an easy modification unlike everything else))

Feeling a light tug on the back of his jacket, a rather easy feat considering his clothing tended to be on the form-fitting side due to his love of riding around Satellite(and New Domkno on occasion), Akio turned around to face a rider still wearing their helmet. Judging by their body shape, it was a female. Too slender and curved to even be an effeminate male. "What is it you want? I have time to talk before I head out, but I'd rather not be around when Sector Security gets here. If you can't tell by my face, we don't exactly have a trusting relationship with each other."
CorvusSchnee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:32 pm

The female rider grinned chuckling a bit. Of course her reasoning were a bit more on the selfish side, but she didn't want any trouble to befall this duelist either. Though not privy to details or she had heard of New Domino City's security force. She'd also heard her mother speak once or twice of the gold tatoos she'd called Criminal Marks. Though such scarce talks in passing did little to temper her enjoyment of sneaking around and pushing limitations....mostly with Akiza' s patience. Though Akiza would whipe the floor with her in a duel and the girl was quickly put back in line every time. Not that the teen ever backed from a chance to try and out duel her mother as a form of correction or not. "Look at your feet.", she called up to Akio, "I don't care if you ever use that card in a duel or not but do me a small favor, hold on to it. Think of it as a second mark...my mark." At Akio's feet there was indeed a card staring face up at him. More specifically the card bore a picture of what appeared to be a sprouting flower seed with a face, arms and legs. The seed itself appeared to be more mechanical then organic in it's body. The name at the top of the Duel Monster Card read Fleur Synchron.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:35 pm

Another duelist had come up to talk to the winner, and the itch on Amelia's arm grew stronger. Another one? In the same place? It was an unlikely turn of events, but she supposed it was possible. They probably had some sort of Signer Radar or something.
Really, it just meant that now was the time to make her entrance. Best they knew what they were up against from the get-go. "Not gonna lie, that was pretty brutal," she said, walking up to the two signers. "I like your style, kid." Pushing up her visor, the duelist extended a hand in greeting. "Amelia Yeager, stunt-woman extraordinaire. Also turbo duelist, but that's just a hobby."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CorvusSchnee » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:11 am

Though hesitant to accept a card from a stranger, even one who seemed willing to give him a choice as to what he did with the card, Akio did pick it up from the ground. A Synchron monster, huh? While certainly not unusual, this was one he hadn't seen many times in the past, not even in his father's deck. Yet for all the unknowns about the card, the young vigilante got the feeling the card would come in handy someday.

Of course, Akio felt it would be rude to take a card from someone else without giving one in return. It needed to be something that she might be able to make use of, but he didn't know anything about her. Not her dueling style, not what kind of monsters she used, Akio simply didn't know enough. So he would have to hope the card he handed to her could be of use.

"Here. I don't want to take a card from you without giving something in return, so hopefully this one will be of use to you." The card he handed her had on it the image of a crouching woman dressed in a full bodysuit made of a dark blue leathery material, her crimson hair tied into a ponytail and an angered expression on her face. She held a long sword in her right hand, gripped as if she were holding a dagger, and a white scarf around her neck. This was Rose, Warrior of Revenge, a card he kept in his deck solely as a relatively high-leveled Tuner. It seemed a fair trade altogether, a Tuner for a Tuner.

That was when his attention turned to a new arrival on the scene, someone Akio immediately took a disliking to. Just the way she had complemented his actions as if he had intended for them to be brutal and malicious rubbed him the wrong way. So it was that, not extending his own hand, Akio stated in no unclear terms, "Akio Fu....Akio Furuta. And it wasn't meant to be brutal. Harsh, yes, as many tough lessons are, but not brutal."
CorvusSchnee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:20 pm

"Well either way, he probably won't be bugging anyone anytime soon," Amelia said, chuckling at her own bad pun. So he was a little grouchy, she could deal with that. He'd been through the Facility, she imagined most people who bore those marks were a bit on the grumpy side. She wasn't quite sure how fun he'd be to duel, though. She liked a little conversation, not just brooding and stony glares. "So," she said, looking from Akio to his friend and back, "you two know each other?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:03 pm

The female duelist grinned seeing the vigilante, Akio as he had introduced himself as, take the seedling-like little monster. The gesture may not have seemed like much but it meant everything to Naomi. By accepting the Synchron her challenge had also been accepted. In other words the two would be seeing a whole lot more of each other guaranteed from here until their duel was carried out. What caught her off her guard was not the fact that her challenge was accepted, but her gesture was reciprocated. Akio had offered Naomi a card.....a Turner itself....stating that it was in return for the Synchron. The burgundy haired girl opened her mouth to speak but was beaten to the pass by another odd Duel Runner Rider complimenting Akio's victory.

Though said young man didn't seem all that thrilled about being praised for the rough way he had dueled. There was something about this new girl that made Naomi's stomach turn over in flips. Not the good kind of flips either. Without realizing it, the teen rest a hand on the spare deck belted into place at her hip. "This is our first meeting but certainly not our last. I'm actually pretty new to New Domino, as in just arriving when I caught sight of the duel and decided to watch it.", Naomi answered the new faces question as she added the new Tuner Monster to her deck.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:15 am

Form
appearance - 
Leena is a fair girl of average height nd weight for a teen of her age, with brown eyes. Her hair is long and a chestnut brown, the girl useually keeping it up into two pigtails held in place by crossed pins or similar hair pieces. Longer strands of hair frame her face neatly in the form of bangs. Leena's clothing is kept relatively simple with a plain white shirt accompanied by a short black skirt. Around her hips hanging loosely is a thin red leather belt used to hold her deck and with a golden crescent moon charm hanging off it. She wears black socks that go to just above her knee, paired with black combat boots that go to the middle of her calves and have silver buckles up the sides of them. Around her left forearm is a black armband with white ruffles edging the top and bottom of it.

name - 
Leena Roads

nicknames - 
Lunalight Scaredy Cat
The Wall
Lee

age - 

gender - 
Female

Signer, Dark Signer or normal Duelist - 
Normal Duelist

deck - 
Leena plays a Lunalight Deck, a deck type that focuses on Fusions rather then Synchro Monsters. Her most powerful monster is "Lunalight Leo Dancer" and she makes use of the "Dreamland" Field Spell Card(though only with the Fusion and Synchro Effects.).

occupation - 
Neo Enforcer

personality - 
To most that she comes across, Leena comes across as a timid, childish, naïve and immature girl with a near boundless energy. She is always smiling and says that people frowning is her one true pet peeve which she can not stand. When she sees someone with anything less then a smile it is Leena that, no matter who they are, jumps (literally) to trying to cheer them up. Weather that person be one of her fellow Neo Enforcers, a civilian or even an opponent. Since she is constantly on the move it is not uncommon for the female duelist to play small tricks or otherwise mess with her fellow Enforcers when board. Pushing people's buttons is her cup of tea but it is all in harmless fun.

Surprisingly though, for all her energy, Leena is actually a rather shy girl outside of the tight-knit group of the Neo Enforcers. She is afraid of storms and the dark as a general rule of thumb. It's not uncommon for her to have freak outs over such things and latch onto the nearest Enforcer she can get too or hide behind them. Leena doesn't speak unless spoken to and even then her voice is quiet and can be difficult to understand.

But for all her shyness, fears and general bubbliness Leena is far from what one would consider a push over. Her friends who know her know better at least. Weather due to the fact that she is surrounded by guys or her history is unknown for sure, but when she duels Leena is like a totally different person. Duelist Leena is cunning, resourceful and hardens into a emotionless wall who refuses to loose no matter the stakes on the line or requirements to do so. She know her deck and has full faith in her abilities as a duelist to bring out her Fusion Monsters full potentials. Even when dueling one of her fellow Neo Enforcers this wall of a teen rears her head just for the duel. Afterwards she returns to the energetic scaredy cat she normally otherwise is.

biography - 
Leena is a member of the Neo Enforcers recruited some time ago by it's founder and current leader Akio Fudo. As such she shares much of the same history as the rest of the group does. Leena was born and raised in the Satellite Sector in a district controlled by a Duel Gang known as the Alphas. The district was one of the smaller ones in Satallite but the Alphas, despite being one of the larger Duel Gangs, claimed it as their home base holding it jealously. To this day Leena has yet to find out why the gang held such a high interest in her speck of a district. However despite the poverty and being controlled by the Alphas, young Leena grew up happily with her mother and father in a small wreck building. She was never the wiser as too her family's true situation or that gangs even existed. Her mother and father provided as best they could while sheltering their little girl from the cold truth of their lives. And the girl could care less. The roof was still a roof over her head and she still had her parents who loved her, so what was there to miss or want? It's not like she knew any better.

Well at least until the day everything in Leena's life came crashing down around her.....

Leena was ten. She was at home with her mother scribbling on a piece of paper while her mother was busy. Eventually her father came home, greeted his wife and called little Leena over with a weary smile. He had a present for her. A present that turned out to be a deck of Duel Monster Cards.....Lunalights he explained they were called. A deck that focused more on Fusion Summoning then the Synchro Summoning Monsters which most duelists tended to use. He told her that the Ace of the deck, Lunalight Leo Dancer, reminded him of her so he had to get his hands on it. No matter what it cost. Leena was thrilled and declared she couldn't wait to be able to use them in a real duel. The girl's father said he would take her to the dump to look for an old Duel Disk if she got dressed to go with him. The child eagerly agreed and took her new deck with her to get ready to go searching for a Duel Disk with her father. That was where things went south. It turned out that Leena's father got the Lunalight Deck by re-stealing it from the district's resident controlling Duel Gang called the Alphas. One of the larger gangs of the Satellite and they came house calling looking for their special deck back. Leena lost both her parents that night, though she managed to escape with the present from her father.

For the next few years Leena lived alone on the streets of the Satellite Sector doing what she had to do to make it on her own. Her deck always with her serving as a connection to her parents and reminder of that night....of that gang that took everything from her. That gang...... Leena wanted revenge for the deaths of her parents and when she was fifteen the chestnut haired teen decided it was finally time to take it. She'd been around the Satellite for awhile and felt ready to finally make her move and take payback on the Alphas for the pain and sorrow her family had suffered.....that she had suffered because of their rule. Leena attacked the Alphas. She attacked them and, with her Lunalights, swept each one of their members aside. Or she thought she did. Had it not been for a certain knight and his Dragon literally blossoming between her Leo Dancer and her opponent's monster then Leena would have failed in more then just the duel. What started off as a debt of gratitude for Akio Fudo's aide has transformed into the unwillingness to leave the Neo Enforcers and him. It transformed into the familiar sensation of joy and close-knit bonds with what the chestnut haired teen had not had since she was a child. She had finally regained what the Duel Gangs took from her those years ago.....a family. A family that Leena swore to fight alongside and protect no matter what from here on out.
Last edited by wolfrunner on Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:46 pm

"Is that so?" Amelia asked, raising an eyebrow. Not that they could see, she was still wearing her helmet. "Well, I'd stick close to this one." Leaning in close to the girl's ear, the pilot whispered conspiratorially, "It's not every day you find a guy who can duel like he can. He's a keeper."
Straightening back up and smiling knowingly, Amelia turned to go back to her runner. "I gotta jet, I'm supposed to be getting ready for a show right now. You two should drop by, I'll be at the duel dome. Hey, maybe you can duel me while you're there." It wouldn't be a duel duel, the time wasn't quite right for that just yet, it was more to gauge their strength, before things really got serious.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:29 pm

Behind her own helmet the teen's eyes narrowed and she pulled away from Amelia. Her grip tightened on her extra deck for security, drawing from it's weight on her belt. Naomi, though she didn't say so, was all too glad when the other girl headed back to her Duel Runner. Tearing her gaze from Amelia back towards the male duelist, "It's been fun but we should go to don't you think? I can practically all ready hear the sirens on their way and I'll be around."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me