Become Who You Want To Be ((Accepting))

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Become Who You Want To Be ((Accepting))

Postby Adenar » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:07 am

((For the attn. of the existing members))
The morning news opened today with an announcement from the mayor's office;

GOOD MORNING, RESIDENTS OF SPIRAL.
Many of you will be aware of the frequent power cuts that have been plaguing the city through the night - let's hope that this broadcast isn't interrupted. City officials have still been unable to locate the source of the cuts and are still working to solve the problem. The cuts, as you know, are restricted to Spiral. This and the severe weather warning of storms from the weather office has led us to close all schools in the city for health and safety reasons - the winds are already far too rough to be safe. Residents are advised not to panic and that the storm, although strong, is nothing out of the ordinary. I will now pass back to the news team who, I believe, will give more detail -

Before any more information can be given, the power cuts out again. You may find now that, all of a sudden, your character's voice is much louder in your head. Maybe your appearance has changed a teeny, tiny bit. Why, after all this time, do they suddenly grow so much louder?

Everyone has a story,
...a story that touches their hearts. Maybe it's a book, maybe it's a film or a videogame; everyone has a favourite plotline. Usually it's to do with a character. Everyone wonders what it would be like to meet their favourite character, be a part of that character's life. Maybe it's Batman from the cartoon of the same name, Bella Swan from Twilight or Sora from Kingdom Hearts. Maybe it's Mickey Mouse. We all have a favourite fictional character that we can identify with.

And then one day,
you discover that they're more than just a fictional character. They're part of you. That's right; you have the consciousness of your favourite character contained within your body. Their skills are slowly seeping into your body, and some of their personality. Their knowledge, their memories, are all seeping into your mind. You may even find that your eye colour changes to match that of your character's, or maybe a strand of hair suddenly changes colour. Don't worry, though; you're not going to go growing a tail from some animalistic character. You realised you could hear this character at your fifteenth birthday at the latest, and your tenth at the earliest. They may not be the same gender as you, they may not be the same species as you, but one thing's for sure, they're always there. They are the closest 'friend' you have.

But that's not a good thing.
Not at all. It's happening because the walls between worlds have begun to shift and slide, slowly crumbling under the viciousness and will of a band of united enemies. That's right; someone, somewhere, has a villain within their body. Actually, more than one person; quite a few people, actually. And if those walls continue to crumble, their real bodies will follow through. The fight will happen in this world, and you're not sure whether this is a bad thing or not.

It's up to you to stop them.
After all, only you know this is happening, and who is going to believe someone who hears voices in their head?

RULES & THINGS

1. Don't forget about Tess's rules. They apply.
2. Put "Timothy Stefan Stephen" in red in your post.
3. Please censor out swearwords. Feel free to use them, but put f*** and s***.
4. Keep it PG-13, though now that we've all settled in romance is encouraged.
5. Use good grammar, spelling, etc. I will help you with this, but repeat offenders will get kicked out. It's one of my pet peeves.
6. Two sentences minimum. That's all I ask. Not too taxing, huh? =]
7. Don't do rule number two. Write your character's name in capital letters.
8. You are allowed to have powers and use magic, but only if your fictional character can. For instance, someone who is connected with Gandalf would be able to use magic, whilst someone connected with Spiderman wouldn't be able to but would have superhuman strength. Savvy?
9. Be sure to read the "Extras" section for more advice. If you're unsure about anything, ask me, and I'll be happy to answer.
10. Have fun, of course! XD

THE FORMS
"GOOD GUYS" WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED

We are in desperate need of "BAD GUYS", if you please.

Person & Fictional Character
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b] (First + Surname)
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Fictional Character:[/b]
[b]Fictional Character Overview:[/b] (e.g world, brief personality & history)
[b]Weapon/Fighting Experience:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Pictures:[/b] (one of your character, one of fictional character)

Person without Fictional Character
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b] (First + Surname)
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Weapon/Fighting Experience:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b]

EXTRAS
TIME: Morning
DAY 2: Monday

}- This roleplay is set in a fictional city called Spiral in Florida, US. This is not because I live there, I just chose it at random. It is a large port, with plenty of sports facilities, cinemas, etc. The fact that it is near the sea will be significant.

}- The character in your head is able to sense the presence of another character in someone's head. This link is particularly strong if they are from the same world. At first, your characters won't be very good at this, but the ability will become better and better. You may find that a character with strong psychic abilities will grasp this quicker than the others. HOWEVER, they cannot communicate.

}- Fictional animal characters are just as welcome as fictional human characters or fictional alien characters or fictional hybrid-vampire-fairy-ghost-crazy characters. As long as they can talk, they're all fine. XD

}- Currently, your character will have none of the fictional character's abilities except maybe a sudden love for a particular kind of weapon and increased fitness. Powers to transform into something else will never be fully acquired, though magic and weapons abilities are candidates to be fully mastered.

}- Bullying will not be tolerated. I understand that everyone has different tastes, but if I find [i]anyone picking on someone because of their love of a certain fandom, no matter how much you or I may hate that fandom, it is you who will be kicked out. Twilight is just as welcome as the Lion King, Nightmare Before Christmas is just as welcome as Transformers.

}- You may decide, if you want, that your character has not begun to hear the fictional character - however, in that case, the character should be fifteen or under. It is also up to you how long your character has been hearing these voices.
Last edited by Adenar on Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:47 am, edited 30 times in total.

ImageImageImageImage
FMA girls. <3
Icons are not mine.

"I don't care what you're doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it."
Adenar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Other Half of Me ((Don't apply yet!))

Postby Adenar » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:08 am

WARNING:
Some images link to deviantart and/or large images.

GOOD GUYS

GABRIELLE DRAKE
MagicGirl
15 - Female - Katara
ImageImage
Katara fights with water/ice and knows self defence.
Gabrielle, undoubtedly, is slowly gaining some of this knowledge.

BAMBI FORESTDREAM
Samyz
13 - Female - Mickey Mouse
ImageImage
Mickey can control things with magic and has a keyblade which he rarely uses.
Bambi knows how to fight, and usually carries a gun secretly in her purse.

JAMIE HART
Adenar
16 - Male - Paine
Friends with Cukinu Kayinu.
ImageImage
Paine uses a sword.
Jamie has limited fencing training.
Currently situated in his room, using the computer. Is talking to Cukinu through msn.

CUKINU KAYINU
Serena
16 - Female - Sakura Haruno
Friends with Jamie Hart.
ImageImage
Cukino is quite strong.
Sakura can heal injuries and has great strength.

KYOKO LYNCH
Digimon Dreamer
14 - Female - Rolo
Is friends with Janessa Wrennings.
ImageImage
Rolo is a master assassin. He can pilot a Knightmare frame (robot) and stop people's perception of time for five seconds.
Kyoko is more of a peaceful type, but uses close combat under pressure.

JESSICA MONROE
Adenar
19 - Female - The Doctor
Has met Erick Saunders and Kohaku Hotaru.
ImageImage
The Doctor does not carry weapons.
Jessica has kickboxing experience.
Currently walking home from the shops. Is alone and open.

JORDAN REAN
Soccerchick96
14 - Male - Peter Pan
ImageImage
Peter has a small dagger.
Jordan knows hand to hand combat.

RICHARD RHIAN
Unknown_Child
18 - Male - Gimli
Siblings: Nessy, Erin, Richard
ImageImage
Gimli wields an axe and crazy strength. He probably also speaks Dwarvish.
Richard is good with an axe, has martial arts training, and rides a horse.

RICKY RHIAN
Unknown_Child
19 - Male - Aang
Siblings: Nessy, Erin, Richard
ImageImage
Aang can control various elements.
Ricky has a connection to air, is skilled in martial arts, and can ride a horse.

ALY SEKITA
webkinzfan12
13 - Female - Ty-Lee
ImageImage
Ty-Lee is expert at hand-to-hand combat, good at hitting pressure points and making people go limp.
Aly is catching on and can do close combat.

SABRINA SILVERCLAW
Sabrina Silverclaw
15 - Female - Jack Sparrow
Has met and befriended Bam.
ImageImage
Jack Sparrow is awesome with a gun and one of the best swordsman in the Caribbean.
Sabrina, undoubtedly, is slowly gaining some of this knowledge.

JANESSA WRENNINGS
Miss Chocobo
17 - Female - Legolas
Is friends with Kyoko Lynch.
ImageImage
Legolas is a master archer.
Janessa is learning.

QUESTIONABLES

ROBERT "BAM"
Sabrina Silverclaw
16 - Male - Freddy Krueger
Has met and befriended Sabrina.
ImageImage
^ Didn't want to show Freddy's face. =[
Freddy can invade people's dreams and sometimes change form. He has a glove of knives.
Bam is having strange dreams and becoming more and more reclusive. He's even replicated Freddy's glove - not good!
Reason for being questionable;
Bam's not as evil as Freddy and doesn't like the hold Freddy is slowly gaining over him.

PAUL CHAUCER
Sabrina Silverclaw
16 - Male - Dustfinger
ImageImage
^ Didn't want to show Freddy's face. =[
Dustfinger can conjure fire and perform the 'dragon's breath'
Paul may, at some point, develop control over fire.
Dustfinger doesn't really have any alliances - he wants to get what he wants but is not bad to the core.

SYLVIA "SILVER" KITI
SilverWolf
14 - Female - Shadow
ImageImage
Shadow; runs fast. Uses swords, guns and 'Chaos' - a powerful energy for teleportation, arrow-like spears and explosions
Sylvia is strong, but has no weapons experience.
Shadow could go either way, and Silver will most likely follow.

ERIN RHIAN
Unknown_Child
16 - Female - Murtagh <3 (and Thorn)
ImageImage
Murtagh can use magic and wield a sword. He can also ride a dragon, but that doesn't particularly matter.
Erin has sword and martial arts training and is a horsewoman.
Thorn can breath fire, but it's not likely that her abilities will pass to Erin.
Even in the books, we don't yet know which side Murtagh's on!

BAD GUYS

KOHAKU HOTARU
Serena
17 - Female - Pein
Friends with Erick Saunders.
Has met Jessica Monroe.
ImageImage
Pein can control 6 dead bodies with something called the "Rinnegan".
Kohaku does Aikibudo.

DEBORAH "DEB" KARRISON
Miss Chocobo
17 - Female - Ridley
ImageImage
Jeckt wields a massive sword and, as far as this game is concerned, is still Sin.
Deborah does Tae Kwan Do.

RUTH PRINCE
Adenar
16 - Female - Sephiroth
ImageImage
Sephiroth wields awesome sword skills, as well as the Masamune. He has some magic abilities.
Ruth also uses a sword. Her eyes have changed to match Sephiroth's.

NESSY RHIAN
Unknown_Child
16 - Female - Neferet
Erin Rhian's twin sister.
ImageImage
Neferet has the mental capabilities to kill people and is a vampire. She is psychic, and can understand cats.
Nessy has sword and martial arts training and is a horsewoman.

ERICK SAUNDERS
Miss Chocobo
18 - Male - Naraku
Friends with Kohaku Hotaru.
Has met Jessica Monroe.
ImageImage
Naraku can shapeshift and has insect-like henchmen.
Erick uses a sword.
Last edited by Adenar on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:02 pm, edited 44 times in total.

ImageImageImageImage
FMA girls. <3
Icons are not mine.

"I don't care what you're doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it."
Adenar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Other Half of Me ((Accepting))

Postby Adenar » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:24 am

Name: JESSICA MONROE
Personality: Jessica is outgoing, bright and bubbly. She's a little too outspoken for some people's liking and just doesn't have a stop button. She's very sporty and loves to be in the bright outdoors.
Fictional Character: The Doctor
Fictional Character Overview: From Gallifrey in the TV series Doctor Who, The Doctor is charming, outgoing, a little bit mad and does a lot of running. However, he can be much more serious than you'd think of him.
Weapon/Fighting Experience: The Doctor doesn't use weapons, but Jessica has kickboxing experience.
Other: None.
Pictures:
Click for the Doctor, Click for Jessica.

Name: JAMIE HART
Personality: Jamie is introverted and shy, but not a total recluse. To his friends he is actually fairly chatty and very affectionate. It just takes him a while to get used to strangers.
Fictional Character: Paine
Fictional Character Overview: From Spira in the game FFX-2, Paine is stoical, calm and a strong, independent women who doesn't feel the need to shout it from the rooftops. She is witty, but also rude and cynical.
Weapon/Fighting Experience: Paine uses a sword, and Jamie has some fencing training.
Other: None
Pictures:
Click for Paine, Click for Jamie

ImageImageImageImage
FMA girls. <3
Icons are not mine.

Adenar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Become Who You Want To Be ((Accepting, needs members))

Postby Queen of Spades » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:02 am

Name: JANESSA WRENNINGS
Personality: Funny, nice, shy, caring, somewhat flirty, won't leave anyone who's in trouble alone.
Fictional Character: Legolas
Fictional Character Overview: He's an elven archer from Middle Earth. From the movie/book, Lord of the Rings. Usually quiet, very trustworthy and loyal, he would never betray his friends.
Weapon/Fighting Experience: Legolas is a master archer and Janessa is learning.
Other: none
Pictures: Janessa and Legolas It's Orlando Bloom!

Name: ERICK SAUNDERS
Personality: Dark, cold, quiet, rude, very sarcastic, just not nice to be around, clever.
Fictional Character: Naraku
Fictional Character Overview: Very evil, usually quiet, likes to kill, but never actually kills someone himself, he uses two other people for the killing while he commands, very cold and stubborn. From the anime InuYasha.
Weapon/Fighting Experience: Naraku can change his body into a thing that is really gross. It's like half bug legs and stuff. And he also has Samiyosho(sp?) poisonus insects that helps him. Erick cannot change his body into that, or any insects, but he does have a sword.
Other: He's an evil guy.
Pictures: Erick and Naraku
Last edited by Queen of Spades on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
I quit the forums, so you can kick me out of any RP, I don't care, I'm not RPing on here anymore. If you want to know where I moved, PM me and I'll give you links to one of the two websites. I still will check for any PMs, and I'm keeping my pets, however nothing much out of that. Goodbye, CS forums, we've had a good run, but you just went down the crapper.

Dear mods, GrandAbandon is my cousin. She just recently came to live with me and my parents, due to a really crappy circumstance in her previous home. Though we use the same computer now, she is not me, and I am not her. Please don't ban either of us. I do help her with some things, as well, so she's pretty caught up on rules and whatnot.
Queen of Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adenar » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:49 am

((Accepted! Let me add you to the list.))

ImageImageImageImage
FMA girls. <3
Icons are not mine.

Adenar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serena » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:05 am

Name: KOHAKU HOTARU
Personality: She's very calm, people often say that her heart's as hard as stone, it is, until you are very nice to her, she can have a friendly heart to those who are kind to her.
Fictional Character: Pein.
Fictional Character Overview: Pein is from the serie 'Naruto', he's the Leader of the Akatsuki, a criminal organization. He's evil, what else can I say?
Weapon/Fighting Experience: Kohaku does Aikibudo, and Pein.... Well, it's a long explanation: He has a 'Rinnegan'(something with his eyes), and with that he can control 6 dead bodies.
Other: One of the evil characters, for more information about Pein, Click here. It has info about Pein, and people in the Akatsuki. (Contains spoilers for those who watch the anime/read the manga.)
Pictures: Click here for Kohaku. and Click here for Pein.

Name: CUKINU KAYINU
Personality: She's cheerfull, and a bit hyper at times. She cares for her friends, and even those who she doesn't know.
Fictional Character: Sakura Haruno.
Fictional Character Overview: Also from the Naruto world, she's a female Ninja from the Hidden Leaf. She can be kind, caring and protective, but she's strong. You don't want to get her angry.
Weapon/Fighting Experience: Cukinu is fairly strong. Sakura has the ability to heal injuries and she has great strength, being able to punch very hard.
Other: None.
Pictures: Click here for Cukinu and Click here for Sakura.
"We can't giggle, it's a crime scene!"
ImageImageImageImage
<3 Stray Dog is my Loyal Pet and my Scourge Sister <3

Want help but don't want to wait too long for a reply? There's a new Help System just for that! =]

"You're staying alive, staying alive."
Serena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adenar » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:19 am

((Accepted, my dear! I shall wait for one or two more people to apply before starting this.))

ImageImageImageImage
FMA girls. <3
Icons are not mine.

Adenar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adenar » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:08 am

((This be a shameless bump. =] Or, rather, saying that we can start the RP. =]))

The local sports centre was home to a lot of weapons and combat clubs. Amongst the most popular were fencing and martial arts, but there was a thriving archery community and several other combat-based clubs were getting off the ground. Of course, you had your normal swimming and tennis, but they weren't really the highlight of the place.
Jamie Hart was currently sparring with a fellow swordsman, Erick Saunders (is this ok?), at the fencing club. Erick was winning very easily.

ImageImageImageImage
FMA girls. <3
Icons are not mine.

Adenar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of Spades » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:52 am

((Yay! And it's fine if they're fighting.))
Erick was silent during the whole fight. This is awfully boring. I need something more challenging than this. He thought while fighting. Too bad there are no real fights around here. That would be rather entertaining, fighting to the death.
I quit the forums, so you can kick me out of any RP, I don't care, I'm not RPing on here anymore. If you want to know where I moved, PM me and I'll give you links to one of the two websites. I still will check for any PMs, and I'm keeping my pets, however nothing much out of that. Goodbye, CS forums, we've had a good run, but you just went down the crapper.

Dear mods, GrandAbandon is my cousin. She just recently came to live with me and my parents, due to a really crappy circumstance in her previous home. Though we use the same computer now, she is not me, and I am not her. Please don't ban either of us. I do help her with some things, as well, so she's pretty caught up on rules and whatnot.
Queen of Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serena » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:20 am

Kohaku was training at the sports centre, she loved Aikibudo. Sometimes you'd learn how to use someone's punch against them, other times you were the one attacking. It felt great. At the moment she was training with a boy, she didn't knew him, and she didn't care. After the boy threw his punch, Kohaku stepped aside and grabbed his arm, just at that moment she forgot what to do. "Aww man.... I really need to practice more." She slowly said to herself, she looked up at the boy, gesturing she wanted to try again.

At that same time, Cukinu was walking around the sporting centre, watching other people train. "Maybe I should also start some training here...." She thought to herself, but she shook the thoughts away. She didn't really have time, she already was busy enough with other things.
"Maybe something like swimming..... Just for the fun of it." She thought again, she had really been thinking a lot about doing some training here.... She stopped walking somewhere in the sporting centre, and just watched two boys who were practicing their fencing, or well, it seemed like they were doing that.
"We can't giggle, it's a crime scene!"
ImageImageImageImage
<3 Stray Dog is my Loyal Pet and my Scourge Sister <3

Want help but don't want to wait too long for a reply? There's a new Help System just for that! =]

"You're staying alive, staying alive."
Serena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me