Camp Half-Blood! ( Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half-Blood! ( Accepting)

Postby Zillow » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:07 am

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
Ally Mako ⊰ child of Poseidon ⊰ Location; North Woods ⊰ tags; Tristan Bane
╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

Ally's eyes twitched as she listened to Tristan. his personality slightly caught Ally off of guard for the second time. And it wasn't helping her figure out anything. 'Seriously, whose father is this kid. I am quite curious..' she thought, as she grinned softly. Ally completely understood why he was making a big deal out of this, other then her being one of the big three's kids. Funny thing is Tristan would be the first person she has talked to anyone since she came to the Camp for half-bloods, and to be frank she was enjoying her time. But it wasn't as fun or amusing as she thought it would be in her mind, so that was kinda a letdown.. but that wouldn't stop Ally from anything. Another thing was that she could slightly relate with Tristan, it took her a while for her the be claimed when she was basically shoved into the camp full of half-bloods. Ally listened to Tristan as he went on stating that he wasn't Zeus, Hades, or her father's child. "Are you sure you aren't Hermes Son? I mean theirs a lot of them that get claimed pretty quickly. " Ally explained. The white-haired female was simply implying something that had come to mind. Not even her, herself knew what God that could fit Tristan's creepy yet odd personality. "Acquaintances aren't bad, but you cant trust everyone.." Ally pointed out as she twirled her index finger out of her hair and sighed, despite the last few words of his sentence that took a twist into his personality the female kept a blank stare at the younger Demigod child. "I am starving, so I am going to go eat. Would you care to tag along or will you stay here?" Ally questioned him as she shoved her hands into a pocket getting ready to go back to camp.

Image Image Image

DA IG ♡ ⇠

Zillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INDIG0 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:09 am

Katherine "Kathy" Peirce
Female
Hades
Crush; open
Location; Arena
Tags; Amelia

Kathy watched as a girl a few years older than herself approached her. Being in a good mood, she flashed the girl a warm smile. Kathy shuffled over slightly when the girl sat down next to her, not because she didn't like the girl but because she felt the need to give the girl more room.
" Hi" she said, warmth flooding into her dark brown eyes. " I'm Katherine, preferred to be called Kathy and I'm a daughter of Hades, and you are?"
INDIG0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShimmerSolarPets » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:27 am

╒════════════════╕

Tristan Banexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Male
Heterosexual
14 years old
Cabin 11 (Thanatos - unclaimed)
Tagged: Ally Mako

╘════════════════╛
Tristan laughed when Ally suggested that he might be a son of Hermes. "Man, I wish!" he said, quite truthfully (which, for Tristan Bane, was not a very common occurrence). Tristan's amber eyes were constantly on Ally, picking up her slightest movements. He had a habit of observing people's gestures. Things like nervous tics and fidgeting were usually of interest to the mischievous boy, so that he might be able to tell people's emotions. He observed that Ally was twirling her finger around strands of her white hair, though Tristan couldn't get anything out of that. It actually surprised Tristan a bit that Ally didn't seem at all fazed when he displayed his personality shift. Generally, people would show some kind of shock... or perhaps, they might sometimes be disturbed. However, the older girl's eyes just kept a blank stare on him. It was either she really did not find anything strange about his attitude, or she was just amazing at hiding her emotions. A spark of amusement twinkled in Tristan's amber eyes. Well, this had been an interesting exchange. He'd been expecting to run into monsters, or perhaps just go in and out of the North Woods without much hindrance. However, he definitely did not expect to run into a new acquaintance like this. Tristan noted what Ally said about acquaintances, thinking to himself that she was definitely not a naive person. Not that Tristan needed her advice, though. Tristan felt that his own self was often more untrustworthy than most others. As a result, he was careful not to trust others quickly, if at all. He listened as Ally told him she was going to go eat breakfast. "Well... I think I'll drop by the Dining Pavilion a bit later. Got some stuff to take care of back in my cabin," he said, making up an excuse. It wasn't that he didn't want to be around Ally much longer, it was just that he didn't particularly feel like sticking around the woods nor going to the Dining Pavilion. "Guess I'll see you around?"
ShimmerSolarPets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zillow » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:00 am

Ally Mako ⊰ child of Poseidon ⊰ Location; North Woods ⊰ tags; Tristan Bane.

Ally almost had laughed at Tristan's Response. Almost, yet the younger male was Strange, maybe Irregular or peculiar would fit as a good label for Tristan. In a way Tristan reminded herself before she knew that she was child of Poseidon. She was curious of a couple of things other then whom his godly parent would be. But she didn't mind waiting patiently to finally uncover the secret of who was Tristan's godly parent. Besides, he probably wants to know who it is more then her. Ally took no notice of how his amber eyes where constantly picking up on her movements, she didn't mind too much. Letting out a small huff she stretched her arms behind her back as she glanced at Tristan. "Alright then, hopefully you have a weapon with you. Cause if you don't, maybe a monster will come out and attack you!" Ally said childishly for a long while as she showed her teeth and hands that where as if she was ready to attack. "Eh, actually never mind that was stupid of me to do that." she said amusement wavering in her voice. She waved her hand as she grinned. "I guess." Ally said as she walked over towards Tristan, she patted her head down and ruffled his hair roughly. "I am serious about being attacked, if you're I'll make sure you won't walk for six weeks." She said innocently.

Image Image Image

DA IG ♡ ⇠

Zillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShimmerSolarPets » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:08 am

╒════════════════╕

Tristan Banexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Male
Heterosexual
14 years old
Cabin 11 (Thanatos - unclaimed)
Tagged: Ally Mako

╘════════════════╛
Tristan blinked as Ally made her childish impression of a monster. It wasn't that he didn't find it amusing, he was just, for once, at a loss for words. Perhaps he was just a bit surprised at the fact that Ally would be concerned about his wellbeing. Normally, people would just let him do whatever he wanted with himself, not caring much about him unless he made trouble. At least, that was the life he was used to in the mortal world. Finally regaining his words, he grinned. "Ooh, scary!" he teased. "I've got my trusty old switchblade for emergencies, though I'd may be busy figuring out what Mythomagic card corresponds to any monster I see." Obviously, it was a joke. Tristan didn't even like Mythomagic. "'Course, I would be in real trouble if there were spartoi- you know, skeleton warriors- around. I'd have to drag a Hades or Thanatos or one of those Underworld people's kids to help me." He dismissed those words with a casual wave of his hand, as if the probability of encountering spartoi was low to none. Tristan found himself quite speechless a second time when Ally walked over to him and patted him on his head, making his black hair even messier than it already was. This gesture reminded him of his mortal step-sister, who loved doing the same thing to him. He gave a small, involuntary flinch, though quickly relaxed as if nothing was wrong. Hearing her words said in that innocent voice made him grin. Ally Mako was certainly an interesting girl. He looked forward to seeing her around and talking to her some more. At the very least, she wasn't boring. Not yet, at least. "If I did get attacked, being able to walk again would already be a stroke of luck," he said in an equally innocent way, though like earlier, there was a barely noticeable hint of seriousness in his voice.
ShimmerSolarPets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INDIG0 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:42 am

Katherine "Kathy" Peirce
Female
Hades
Crush; open
Location; Arena
Tags; Amelia

Kathy watched as a girl a few years older than herself approached her. Being in a good mood, she flashed the girl a warm smile. Kathy shuffled over slightly when the girl sat down next to her, not because she didn't like the girl but because she felt the need to give the girl more room.
" Hi" she said, warmth flooding into her dark brown eyes. " I'm Katherine, preferred to be called Kathy and I'm a daughter of Hades, and you are?"
INDIG0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Diana Barry » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:11 am

Last edited by Diana Barry on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Diana Barry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShimmerSolarPets » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:27 pm

(Sorry for the late reply, been very busy lately)

╒════════════════╕

Lucia Weissxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Female
Heterosexual
16 years old
Cabin 19 (Tyche)
Tagged: Brienne Hunter Downs

╘════════════════╛
Lucia listened with a lot of interest regarding the subject of being a hunter. It seemed like such a nice occupation... serving the great Lady Artemis for one's entire life alongside other tenacious girls. Such a job was unbefitting of someone of Lucy's caliber. She felt like she wasn't worthy enough to even stand near Lady Artemis, let alone join her noble band of hunters. "I see... Well, that part isn't too much trouble for me. I doubt anyone would fall in love with someone like me," Lucy said, with a small laugh. "But... don't you have some sort of test first, to see if you're worthy of joining? I mean, I doubt Lady Artemis would let just anybody join. Not someone like me, for example." While the job of being a hunter like Hunter was out of reach for her (or so Lucy thought), she was still deeply fascinated by the subject.
ShimmerSolarPets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Diana Barry » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:44 am

Last edited by Diana Barry on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Diana Barry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zillow » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:02 pm

Ally Mako ⊰ child of Poseidon ⊰ Location; North Woods ⊰ tags; Tristan Bane

Ally smirked as she listened Tristan's jokes almost tempting to laugh, but she simply shook her head smiling gently. Great now she was out of character, which would be rare in her spot due to her always keeping her calm and somewhat collective personality. Of course it didn't seem like that now. "Don't play with luck." she scoffed rolling her eyes, she removed her hand and walked back towards camp. "Welp, I am off. Good luck and don't die." Ally hummed a sly spark in her eyes. Ally herself was a bit wary of the North Woods. But she knew how to take care of herself in the face of danger, she wanted to show others she could protect her own well-being without much aid from others. Especially not any Hunter's of Artemis. The more she continued to think about it the more she began to get pissed off and annoyed with those Hunters. She sighed heavily as she walked away from Tristan glancing over her shoulder just in case if he was being a stalker and following her back.

( Sorry for late very reply! )

Image Image Image

DA IG ♡ ⇠

Zillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me