x

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

x

Postby Diana Barry » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:40 am

Last edited by Diana Barry on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:11 am, edited 36 times in total.
Diana Barry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Diana Barry » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:40 am

Last edited by Diana Barry on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:11 am, edited 33 times in total.
Diana Barry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Diana Barry » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:26 am

Last edited by Diana Barry on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:11 am, edited 4 times in total.
Diana Barry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Miraculous Ladybug rp OPEN & ACCEPTING!!!

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:17 pm

Ladybug was out patrolling the city. All seemed quiet so far. There was no sign of an akuma. Ladybug then noticed Volpina. And she appeared to be talking to someone. She decided that Volpina didn’t want or need her help, but she was curious who this person was. And where on earth was that cat? “This guy causing you trouble?” She asked.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:30 am

Avory let out a sigh while dragging her suitcase behind her, the air was a bit cooler at night. "Avory I'm hungry! And it's chilly out here!" Askka complained sitting on Avory's shoulder knowing that no one was around to hear him. "Askka once we get to the house, I'll give you something alright?" She said with a questioning expression. The Kwami seeming happy he layed lazily on Avory's shoulder quietly.
Last edited by Binx_It on Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anne Gable » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:46 am

Lina

Bleu Damselfly had been patrolling the city from the sky and had spotted Volpina. So she had landed on the same rooftop as her and started following her because she was a bit curious. Volpina had obviously noticed that and began questioning her. Then Ladybug had arrived on the scene and also began questioning her. Bleu Damselfly had kind of expected that since hadn't introduced herself or even met them in person before. "I'm just a friend who is being a friend. Nothing more, nothing less," she replied, while having her umbrella lean on her right shoulder.
Last edited by Anne Gable on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anne Gable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Diana Barry » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:14 am

Last edited by Diana Barry on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
Diana Barry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:32 am

“And I’m Ladybug.” Ladybug also stuck out her hand and smiled. “I’ve been patrolling here awhile as well. No sign of trouble. But it’s nice to meet a new friend.”
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:27 am

{Avory}

Once inside the apartment building they got to their new room,Askka wanted a cookie almost immediately when Avory first opened the door. Avory gave him a cookie and sat down on a chair which was already put in a week before, she grabbed out a notebook and started writing. Askka looked down at the paper cookie in his hands,"y'know I'm not the only Kwami right?" Avory glanced up confused, "so that !eans there are more? What about miraculous users?" She asked curiously to her surprise Askka nodded. "Well then I think we should call it a night!" Avory said giggling nervously a bit trying to hide the fact she didn't what to know much about others. She wasn't to happy about becoming a miraculous user but she gained attached to Askka and, started to feel less lonely.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:27 am

~Amir~Tags: N/A

The night was young and Amir was new to this city, he's been here a little over a week and he didn't feel like exploring the normal way so whilst the city lies in peaceful sleep the rabbit comes out to dance. "Jesse! Ears up!" His hushed voice breaking the silence of his messy room for he was still unpacking. But that can wait till later! Then he hopped from roof top to roof top as stealthy as possible. Of course the boy stopped every so often to listen and watch. Trying his best to make a mental map in his mind of the area.

Never one...

Without the other.

--About Me--
I'm some depressed nerd who's obsessed with video games, art, cartoons, mythology and much more. You'll often find me on my phone or laptop!
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me