Black Butler: Yes, the anime (Open/Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Black Butler: Yes, the anime (Open/Accepting)

Postby Burning_Roses » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:57 pm

Lizzie
She smiled clapping her hands together, "I know darling life hasn't been amazing! I mean obviously I'll become a phantomhive one day and I'm sure Rosa will love you." She smiled brushing a stray colic from his face, "She is nervous darling Aden. Gentleness is going to be key, don't be forward."
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:16 pm

Aden Bentley
I sighed and released her with a small smile. “We all know i can be a little overwhelming, Lizzie. Im scared about all of this as well, but i really want her to like me.” I said quietly, looking at the flowers i still held in my hands.
In The End
--------------------------------------------------------
We're left infinitely and utterly
--------------------------------------------------------
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicCharger1977 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:09 pm

((@Ember and Peggy - LMBO! Ciel just completely like "nah bruh, I don't give a flip." XD. Killed it.))

Alera/13/Female/Tags: Alois, Lizzie
"Very well then." she replied softly, as dancing with Alois wasn't so bad. She smiled brightly as they approached Lizzie and Ciel. "Lizzie. Good evening." Her smile was genuine, as the way the girl had acted during her meeting with Ciel was pleasant, and Alera had indeed hoped to get a chance to talk to Lizzie under less serious circumstances. Now she could, whenever Alois was finished trying to show them up, that is.

Sebastian/Male/Tagged:
Ciel, Rosaline

Sebastian nodded, hearing Ciel's words. He moved swiftly up the stairs and to Rosaline's room, knocking on the door. "Lady Rosa. Ciel wishes you to come join the party. I may accompany you if you wish. Are you ready?"
☣ Stand Back......It's About To Get Dangerous ☣
Heya! I'm Toxic. If you'd like to know more about me, check out my profile! If you're interested in my art or my stories, check out my deviant account, at https://toxicsart.deviantart.com/ Toxic out...peace!
ToxicCharger1977

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:09 pm

Rosaline has left the garden and gone up to her room where she was sat at her dressing table just thinking. A knock on the door snapped the young girl out of it as she stood up hearing Sebastian’s voice. “Okay Sebastian. I, I am ready.” She replied even though her voice bretrayed her words. Opening the door, the young girl looked up at her butler with a warm yet nervous smile.

(Grells dressbecause I always imagined that he’d wear a gown to a ball XD)

Grell clutched the invitation to the Phantomhive’s ball in their hand as they approached the mansion. Sebastian had invited them? This was strange for the demon but who was Grell to refuse a chance to dance in a georgous dress and hopefully with their beloved Sebastian. Walking into the mansion, the reaper hid their face with a fan as they glanced round the large room. Where was that handsome butler anyway?
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicCharger1977 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:27 am

Sebastian/Male/Tagged: Rosa, Grell..just about anyone I guess.
Sebastian smiled as the young girl opened the door and looked at him. He extended one of his arms, so Rosa could wrap hers through. He was to bring her downstairs, so he would do it in style. He began moving down the stairs, towards Aden and the others, noticing Grell's appearence. He mentally face Palmer himself,
realizing that Grell would be over possessive when they saw him with Rosa. Oh well. Couldn't be helped.
"I know you're nervous, just relax,
M'Lady. Aden is a nice young man. He's excited to meet you. So deep breath now, and smile. You'll do fine. He likes you enough and hasn't met you yet. You don't have much left to do."
Sebastian spoke,
trying to reassure the obviously nervous girl.
Heya! I'm Toxic. If you'd like to know more about me, check out my profile! If you're interested in my art or my stories, check out my deviant account, at https://toxicsart.deviantart.com/ Toxic out...peace!
ToxicCharger1977

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:46 am

Rosaline looked an arm round the butlers extended one and walked out with him. She looked down at the floor for a few minutes before looking back up at him. If Sebastian thought he was nice than there was nothing to fear except perhaps wondering what’s ciel thought of her betrothed. They approached the stairs and she took in a deep breath as Sebastian suggested.

Grell looked round for Sebastian when they noticed that some of the guests had stopped mingling me and gone silent. They looked in the same direction as the mortals only to gasp silently at the sight. Grell’s Bassie was arm in arm with some woman well a young girl’s to be exact but even still, Bassie was Grells Demon and no-one else’s. Jealousy began to build in the reaper.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:09 am

Lizzie
She took Aden's arm looping it through her's, "Alright darling big smile!!" She smiled straightening Aden's jacket and hair double checking the flowers, "Alright perfect!" She smiled at Aden and winked, "You got this!" She walked forward meeting eyes with Sebastian and she flashed him a smile before she and Aden stood before Rosaline, "Aden Bentley meet Ms.Rosaline Phantomhive."
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicCharger1977 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:15 am

Alera/13/Female/Tagged: Anyone really.
Alera stopped dancing, releasing the gentle hold she had Alois. Her eyes searched the room, wondering why it had grown so quiet. Seeing Rosaline she smiled softly. The woman of the hour had appeared. Alera noticed the dress, and how lovely it looked on Rosaline. She watched as a young boy, probably her fiancé, moved to meet Rosa. "She seems uneasy.
Nervous. I suppose its to be expected when you first meet your fiancé. "
She spoke softly, almost in a whisper, glancing at Alois to see if he was happy or angered. She could never tell what emotion would come upon him.

Sebastian/Male/Tagged:
whoever

Sebastian smiled back to Lizzie. He was content to see Rosa would have someone to love her, as Rosaline was always one who needed compassion and care. He unlooped their arms and stepped aside. "I do believe the two of you have some things to catch up on." he smiled leaning slightly to Rosa. "You'll do great.
It'll be fine."
he whispered before standing straight and walking past them back to the side of Ciel. He shot Grell a look that read 'Leave her alone', knowing Grell was jealous.
ToxicCharger1977

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:37 am

Victoria~Human Maid~Female~Francis
Once hearing there were welcomed in by Sebastian. She softly asked," Shall we?" She was ready to start running again if needed. She wasn't going to step foward until Francis did. She kept an eye out for anything that looked out of place. She kept a small dagger that was hidden in her shoe. She had never had to use it besides working at the garden.
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:37 am

Rosaline looked at her cousin with a soft smile before looking at the lad in front of her. He was a bit taller than her and Lizzie but he was rather cute. At that thought, Rosa’s cheeks flushed a light pink. She curtsied politely. “Pleasure to finally meet you Lord Bentley.” She said softly.

Grell noticed the look Sebastian gave them and frowned looking away. He hated that mortal girl but wasn’t about to do anything in this crowd.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me