Black Butler: Yes, the anime (Open/Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Black Butler: Yes, the anime (Open/Accepting)

Postby ToxicCharger1977 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:43 am

((Go ahead. Sebastian'll be there. Alera and Alois are on their way.))
Sebastian/Male/Tags: Grell, Phantomhive Manor
Sebastian watched Grell annoyed, as he waited for a response. He pulled out his clock watch and sighed. "I have to go attend to the party. You're welcome to come, as I've said. But....do disguise yourself. It will be full of humans, after all." He said, before turning and going inside the manor. He moved around swiftly, throughout the manor, tidying things up. He smiled, opening the door as each guest entered the manor.

Alera/13/Female/Tags: Alois, Phantomhives
She smiled cheerfully, happy that Alois was cheery. She looked out the window of the carriage as they drove down the road, not making too much conversation, as she didn't know what to say. Times would pass where she'd glance at Alois, just to see if he was still joyful. When they arrived, she sat patiently, waiting for Alois to exit, as he was closest to the door. Her eyes moved over the manor that she had been to recently, watching people move to and from it. Her blue eyes lit up, as she was happy to see everyone having a good time.
☣ Stand Back......It's About To Get Dangerous ☣
Heya! I'm Toxic. If you'd like to know more about me, check out my profile! If you're interested in my art or my stories, check out my deviant account, at https://toxicsart.deviantart.com/ Toxic out...peace!
ToxicCharger1977

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:46 am

Elysia Anne Vander
I smiled as my carriage approached the Phantomhive Estate. I had been invited to the ball and was rather excited, especially since i was travelling alone as i had yet to get a butler or maid for myself. As i entered the mansion, i was welcomed by whome i would assume is a butler. “Excuse me, can you direct me on where togo? I have not yet been here..” i said softly, embarassed for having to ask.
A79DBFD9-E1B7-4A80-9D33-F3564A495E21.jpeg
A79DBFD9-E1B7-4A80-9D33-F3564A495E21.jpeg (124.47 KiB) Viewed 63 times

(What Elysia is wearing)
Aden Bentely
I smiled happily as my carriage approached the estate, nervously jiggling my leg. “Oh i hope Rosaline likes lillies..” i muttered, holding a bouquet of said flowers on my lap lightly.
In The End
--------------------------------------------------------
We're left infinitely and utterly
--------------------------------------------------------
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:36 am

[Rosaline’s dress But of course for a young girl not a woman lol]

Rosaline looked round somewhat nervously. Normally she was fine when it came to meeting new people and associates of Ciel’s but this wasn’t just anyone, this was the one person Rosa would spend her life with. She looked at her brother and Lizzie. “The Bentleys? What exactly do they do?” She asked
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:30 pm

//Lizzy's dress and the style of her hair//
Lizzy stood fiddling with the edges of her gloves as she sighed softly, "I've heard they're very respectful and read their children the same cordiality as they have." She pushed a single strand of hair back from her face. "I've heard thy hold high regards to those they pick to marry their sons to do it's a good choice in your parents side." She then moved to fiddle her dresses edges. "I think you are going to be perfectly fine as well darling." She placed a gloved hand on her cousins face running her thumb back and forth, "You've grown so much Rosa." She smiled and kissed the top of her head

Francis
He walked downstairs and frowned at the dress, "Why are you wearing that? It's not becoming on you Tori. I do know you hate those stupid dresses" His hands were placed on his hips abs he raised a brow throwin her a hair tie, "If you want to change, please be my guest." He tended to quite kind and polite to his servants because they treated him the same way
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:31 pm

//Oh here's Francis' outfit. Yes he has glasses//
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:48 pm

Rosaline looked at her cousin as she spoke. Though she only really answered one of her questions Rosa nodded and after hearing what Lizzie said about holding high regards to those they marry their sons too, she felt well even more nervous. Did that mean that they respected her parents or that Rosa would have to be more respectful not that she never was respectful as she wasn’t raised like that but still, she wondered. As the seconds turned into minutes, the young lady began to get butterflies in her stomach. She needed to gather her thoughts. “Excuse me for a moment.” She said softly to her brother and cousin before picking up her dress and leaving the room. Walking down the hall, Rosaline headed to the rose garden, it was the one place she could actually think and relax. Standing out among the beautiful roses, Rosaline lifted the rose Sebastian had given her and looked at it.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:51 pm

Victoria~Human Maid~Female~Francis
Victoria didn't know why she was shocked that Francis' statement. For as long as she had known him, he was kind and respected her wishes. Seeing the hair tie being tossed to her, she caught it in midair. She had it on mostly to not give Francis a bad name. She chewed on her lips trying to figure what would be the best course of action. She knew the whole night she would be tense and uncomfortable with this dress. That could give a bad name to him too. "Give me a few minutes," She said racing back to her room. She took no time at all taking off the dress and slipping into a white dress shirt and a black pair of pants from the clothes that littered the ground. She also took this time to fix up her hair back into a ponytail the best she could with the hair tie. From there she raced back to her original spot. She was breathing a bit heavy as she was out of breath. "Ready. Sorry," she managed to get out.
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:15 pm

Francis
He clapped happily, "Oh Tori you look amazing!" He smiled with his arms thrown wide, he loved Tori she was his favorite servant no matter what. They made a good-no a great pair! He knew she was loyal to him and she never judged him for his tastes. He pulled her to the carriage helping her into the carriage and then hopped in as they took off and he hummed, "Thank you Tori. For everything you've always been there for me"

Lizzy
She watched her cousin run off and she sighed softly as the music began waiting on the guest of honor to arrive as she held out a gloved hand to Ciel, "Can we dance? Please?" Her tone wasn't whiny or pleading per usual..just tired and more or less worn down. She sounded stressed but she tried to hide it under a mask of cheery smiles as she kept her hand out

Alois
They arrived a short time later entering as Alois took Aleta's arm walking up the steps and inside with a smile, "Hi Cirl!" He chirped as he pulled Alera towards where others were dancing and began to lead her in a waltz, "We need to look better than Ciel and his fiancé let's go darling" He leaned in and kissed her cheek
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:33 pm

Victoria~Human Maid~Female~Francis
Victoria didn't think she look any special after all these were the clothes she normally wore. She made to pick the best out of the bunch. A few had a had some stain on the job or an off coloring from washing.She let herself get helped into the carriage. Originally, she planned for Francis to go on first with him being the master and all. She quickly sat down crossing her legs out of habit. She was going to watch the scenes go by until she heard Francis start talking. "No need to thank me. That's what serv... not friends do," She said correcting herself. She considered their relationship more like a friendship than a servant. Of course, if he viewed differently she wouldn't mind. After all, Francis was definitely the best master she has had. She tried one job before and she didn't really like to reflect on it too much. The master was a bit harsh on her different views and was always yelling at her. She was finally kicked out after messing up a tea order for a client. She could still hear his yelling ring in her ears.
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicCharger1977 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:55 am

Sebastian/Male/Tags: Elysia
Sebastian smiled pleasantly to the girl who stood before him. "Welcome to Phantomhive Manor. I do hope you enjoy the ball." He took a slight bow and smiled. He listened to her as she asked directions, stepping aside so she could see into the manor. "Of course, m'lady. It's just behind me in the main entrance." He smiled allowing her passage into the manor, and watching as purple and green flew past him. Alois of course. And that fiancé of his, Alera. He turned his attention back to the guest entering the manor, smiling when he saw Aden's carriage.

Alera/13/Female/Tags: Alois, Ciel, basically everyone.
Alera smiled for a moment but suddenly felt a grip on her hand. She found herself being pulled into the manor, struggling to keep up, as he was walking faster than she was prepared to move. "Oh, good evening Sebastian..." she said as they moved past him. Once they were inside and near the others dancing, she looked around, smiling at Lizzy, whom she'd met earlier. She was pulled into a waltz and froze as Alois moved in to kiss her cheek. 'Why do we have to look better than them?" she was highly confused, but kept dancing, holding a smile that wasn't entirely fake. Whatever. If he was that serious about being better then she decided to go along with it.
☣ Stand Back......It's About To Get Dangerous ☣
Heya! I'm Toxic. If you'd like to know more about me, check out my profile! If you're interested in my art or my stories, check out my deviant account, at https://toxicsart.deviantart.com/ Toxic out...peace!
ToxicCharger1977

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me