Remembering Winstinworth Mansion (A muilitifandom roleplay)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Remembering Winstinworth Mansion (A muilitifandom roleplay)

Postby MagicSpyglass » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:59 am

"Open your eyes. I think we're home now"

This is a look back at a terrible place known as Wintinworth Mansion. Children who came into the manor never came out. Their parents and guardians tried everything to bring their children back, but they either died for their efforts or they simply forgot they ever knew the child. These children all seemed to come from different pieces of media. They were forced by their new "parents" to live in a society underground, where they endured a individual test. They could not contact anybody else, and they were kept enternally young. Each child had different ways of coping of course, but most of them retained a false sense of hope.

Than one day a group of regular children came into the equation. They would free the children and have them live out their lives peacefully.
Last edited by MagicSpyglass on Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Remembering Winstinworth Mansion (A muilitifandom rolepl

Postby MagicSpyglass » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:16 am

Rules
1. ALL of the fandom characters you use MUST be under 18 years old.
2. Only regular humans (aka ocs) can be staff members of the Wintinworth Mansion.
3. Any characters with powers will have them weakened because of the expirements. While the regular humans will have none at all.
4. Please listen to me or my mods. Do not argue with us or anything like that.
5.No excluding everybody. Every person must have a partner
6. Please, no mini modding. It is not helpful for us and it is rude for the people you are trying to police around.
7. ALL the chicken smoothie rules apply here.
8. No godmodding. What I mean is that nobody should be having all their attacks land or dodge every attack somebody throws at them.
9. Please have at least one regular human, rather it be a staff member or one of the regular children.
10. More of a reminder than a rule. Fathers max out at three (they are they leaders of the group), Mothers are the security guards, aunts are the scientists and the uncles do the punishments. Any person of any gender can be any of these roles.

Rules for Wintinworth Mansion

1. We are always watching you and your every move.
2. We can also hear you and your silly little child thoughts.
3. Any rebellions will fail. Remember Allison? Allison was executed because he tried to "free" you. Remember, the outside world is dangerous children. We are doing this for your own good.
4. Everybody up there hates you. We love you down here. We are a happy little family.
Last edited by MagicSpyglass on Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Remembering Wintinworth Mansion (A muilitifandom rolepla

Postby MagicSpyglass » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:18 am

The Experements
Name/Gender/Age/Experiment

The Newcomers
Name/Gender/Age

The "Parents"

Fathers

Mothers

Aunts

Uncles

MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:24 am

Name:Chloe Evergreen (of course)

Wip
Last edited by MagicSpyglass on Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:25 am

>Open Roleplay

MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:45 pm

Name~ Mayu Kirigaya-Yuuki

NN~ Kirito she prefers to be called that

Age~17

Results of experimentation~ Forcefully fused with a saber class servant Kirito(Would that work? I can change it if you need me too I have a backup one if you don't like it)

Fandom~Fate/Apocrypha

Cannon or OC~OC

Looks~
(Black eyes though)
Faceclaim~ Kanade Sakurada from Castle Town Dandelion

Powers~ Sword magic (and I’m going to do it because I want to),because of her being forcefully fused with Kirito she can use his Noble Phantasm which is Starburst Stream, but the downside is that she has to take the form of Kirito or else the NP won't work(Which is totally not creepy at all)
Other~ Wants to help them escape and take them down
Last edited by KyokoKirigiri on Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:07 am

(Cool oc! You are automatically accepted since you are a mod. Just make a regular human character with no magic and you are good to go.)

MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:30 am

(Thanks Magic. I can do that.)

Name~ Taylor

NN~ Whatever

Age~ 19

Looks~

Other~ Secretly planning to help the experiments escape XD. He's Kirito's person on the inside, but the other staff don't know that he is

Faceclaim~ Archie from Rivedale

Position~ Staff
Last edited by KyokoKirigiri on Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:45 am

(I fixed the problem.)
Last edited by KyokoKirigiri on Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:47 am

(Oops, I ment a original character in order to be either staff or to join the group of kids who found the mansion.

MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me