Welcome!! - Multi-fandom - Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome!! - Multi-fandom - Accepting

Postby ʟᴏʟʙɪᴛ » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:09 am

.:Crystal.Clods:. wrote:(EDGY BOYF!!)

(his edgy mars bar)
Last edited by [ᴋʀɪꜱ - ᴛʜᴇʏ/ᴛʜᴇᴍ] on December 18th, 2022, 1:06 pm, edited ∞ times in total.
Reason: haha grandpa go brrr

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

xImage

GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!
You're not dropping this beat on OUR turf!
ʟᴏʟʙɪᴛ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:56 am

(OOF

NOW I WANT THEM TO INTERACT)
𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 fєυℓѕ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hi, I'm Whimsy! I love birds, art, and roleplaying. Feel free to invite to or request a 1x1 and I'll join if I can! I also love talking to people in general, so don't hesitate to message me if you need a friend, I don't bite <3

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

ImageImageImage
𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾
.:Whimsical.Ghosts:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:21 am

(sits back and watches: I just wanna see how this will go OH WAIT I FORGOT THE POPCORN!
:runs away and comes back with popcorn: alright NOW I'm ready XD)
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:38 pm

Ealine? Ries :: 19 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: None :: everyone

Vaki/Ealine looked around and laid down, humming something completely unfamiliar to him. He closed his eyes before looking over to Eliot and the spider. He then looked up at the ceiling before crossing his arms.

Eliot Ries :: 19 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: None :: xxx

>:I

Jay Weber :: 20 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: xxx :: xxx

Jay just sat there.

Renee Thumper :: 28 :: Heterosexual Female :: Human :: None :: Jesse & Bax

Renee looked around before looking over to Bax and Clem who were sitting out of the circle. When they noticed her looking at her, they tried to hide behind each other.

Baxter Thumper :: 16 :: Pansexual Transmale :: Human :: None :: Clem, Renee

pretty much at home or out of the circle of the party

Clement Thumper :: 9 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: None :: Tinuviel

*same as bax*.

Aster Devado :: 25 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: Discord :: Willa & Villa

Aster rolled his eyes once his father stared at him. "She was talking to you, just so you know. And what is going on here anyway?" he asked.

"Spin the bottle obviously." he mumbled as he looked over to the side. Luci looked up and just laughed softly. "What's so funny?" he asked. "Thinking about disowning my only offspring." he said as he looked over to Discord who seemed to lost the staring contest by laughing at what he had said.

"Wow." Aster said as he placed a hand to his face. "Oh Mira, that's a really good one Luci. Oooh~, now that Aster got disowned by you, we should go free those sever creatures of sin." Discord said, obviously referring to the jackals. "The jackals that I illegally own? Maybe. After I illegally own my son again, we'll see." he replied, in which Discord almost lost it when she looked at Aster's reaction.

"Did you have any nectar before you came here?" Aster asked as he tried not to punch him in he face. "Son, you should know that nectar is nonalcoholic. Discord had some before she got here and she's not drunk." he said with a slight grin.

Aster frowned some more.

Lucifer Devado :: 45 :: Hetersexual Male :: Human :: Heartbroken so None :: pretty much everyone

He chuckled softly. Right, already making his son's life miserable while making his daughter in law laugh to death. He glanced across the room to see someone almost familiar to him, but he could not mistake a human for a goat. Luci glanced over to the male who was sitting next to Discord. He didn't mind.

He continued to look around to see that there was many different people that he did not know. Could his son and Discord know some? Possibly. Although he did not want to bother him. Instead, he scooted behind the two so he wasn't seen by anyone, mainly because spin the bottle was quite dangerous when it came to kissing people that he did not know.

Discord Dione :: 25 :: Heterosexual Female :: Human :: Aster :: Victoria

Discord was on her back, trying to breathe. Once she started to breathe, she closed her eyes and fell asleep for a little bit before waking up. "Correction: I am halfway drunk from the lack of sleep from Sloth sleeping where my feet are, Greed stealing my pillows and blanket and Gluttony eating the pillows and so called blanket. And halfway drunk on nectar with a pinch of cinnamon. Therefore, I'm drunk." she said with a slight smile.

"Even you are talking like a drunk."

"Shut it, I'm not drunk.".

Gabby Autumns :: 25 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: xxx :: xxx

Gabby listened to the conversation that was going on between the three. They seemed to be... Happy? He looked around.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:26 pm

✿ Flowey ✽ 16 ✽ ♂ ✽ Bisexual (biromantic) ✽ --- ✽ Izzy ✿

"I haven't really been nice, you're just too naive to realize this." He replied. He jump in surprise when Jess kissed him,
but he didn't really care, since it was just a game. "Hold on, It's my turn I think." He went over to the bottle and spun it. It landed on Izzy. His face turned completely golden as he walked back over to Izzy. He then gave her a quick peck on her cheek.

♚ Tulip ◎ 34 ◎ ♀ ◎ Pansexual (pan-romantic) ◎ --- ◎ Jinku ♚

She watch with a large grin on her face.
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
.....discord: simp.egg
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
【 𝕝 ❜ 𝕠 𝕖 𝕦 𝕗 𝕥 ❜ 𝕒 𝕚 𝕞 𝕖 】
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:42 pm

(Heya....been sick...Will post soon)
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:16 pm

Izzy

she shrugged and watched as the bottle spined, it landed on her, she kept her eye on the bottle but she looked up only when Flowey kissed her, she looked at Flowey, her face red, after a few moment she span the bottle it landed on a troll she hadn't met yet, she quickly gave her a kiss on the cheek and sat back in her spot smiling lightly and touching the place where flowey kissed her

She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:22 pm

(Welcome back Fate!~)

Vakal Ries :: 19 :: Bisexual Male :: Human Demon :: None :: everyone

Vakal sat there, waiting to leave since his turn was up. Ealine was now quiet but he could still hear him yelling because he kissed someone on the lips. So what? First time he actually played the game and he did not know the rules were. Were there any rules to begin with? If not then he'll just have to torture Ealine some more by kissing the victim again. He tilted his head once he saw Lucifer sitting right next to two other people.

Vakal smirked before pulling Eliot and Jay close. "Remember how I mentioned Lucifer eariler before?" he asked as he watched as the two nodded. He let go of Jay and pointed towards the one with the lavender ibex horns. "That's him~." he said laughing slightly. He glanced at the ones who they met earlier at the skating rink before turning over towards Jay and Eliot.

Eliot didn't seem all that impressed. He just turned back to the spider. Jay laughed a bit. "And you want to go kiss him?"

"Jay, if the bottle ever landed on Luci on your turn, you have to kiss him on the lips." he whispered, laughing a little evilly. "I hate you."

"I love you too~"

Eliot Ries :: 19 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: None :: everyone

He ignored his cousin and his brother. He turned around to see where they were. It was a flower that looked similar to the one that showed up to Snowdin every once in awhile... That's what his brother said... and Jay. He turned to look around. More people were arriving a little late, but it didn't matter, at least he did not have to kiss anyone again.

Jay Weber :: 20 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: xxx :: xxx

Jay just sat there, trying to ignore his demon of a cousin. "I hope this house has some 'demon go away spray' because I am not up to hearing to babble on about your old boyfriend."

"Lord, if you can hear yourself now."

"Quite ironic."

Renee Thumper :: 28 :: Heterosexual Female :: Human :: None :: Jesse & Bax

Renee shook her head in disbelief. "Its always ironic when he reads the bible." she said as she leaned over to speak to the three. Jay nodded as Vakal blushed and narrowed his eyes at her. "Love you too boss." she said as she leaned back to avoid any object that could ruin her face and glasses.

Baxter Thumper :: 16 :: Pansexual Transmale :: Human :: None :: Clem, Renee

pretty much at home or out of the circle of the party

Clement Thumper :: 9 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: None :: Tinuviel

*same as bax*.

Aster Devado :: 25 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: Discord :: Willa & Villa

Aster sat there before feeling his dad leaning on him. "So are you just going to sit here until its your turn?" he asked as he glanced at Discord whom seemed to be falling asleep. He placed his hand on her forehead until she dropped down to the ground, fast asleep.

The guy that was next to her was staring at them like he hadn't seen anyone fall asleep that fast.He then turned his offspring who seemed to staring at him with the same look the other guy had given him. "Did you just kill her?"

"Hahaha, no. I used to do that when you were a kid all the time.. When you wouldn't shut up." he said with a slight grin.

"I can kill you right here and now."

"Like you did to your mother? That's great, can you do it when I'm not wearing a white turtleneck? Wherever I'm going I'm sure that there is no such thing as OxiClean." .

Aster facepalmed.

Lucifer Devado :: 45 :: Hetersexual Male :: Human :: Heartbroken so None :: pretty much everyone

T3T

Discord Dione :: 25 :: Heterosexual Female :: Human :: Aster :: Victoria

xxx

[quote]
Gabby Autumns :: 25 :: Heterosexual Male :: Human :: xxx :: xxx

xxxx
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:06 pm

✿ Flowey ✽ 16 ✽ ♂ ✽ Bisexual (biromantic) ✽ --- ✽ Izzy ✿

He simply watched, feeling only the slightest bit of jealousy when Izzy kissed the troll on the cheek.

🐍 Mikia ❣ 19 ❣ ♂ ❣ Pansexual (pan-romantic) ❣ --- ❣ Open 🐍

He was happy when the bottle landed on him and a girl kissed his cheek. He scooted over to the bottle and spun it. It landed on a little black skeleton. He got up and skipped over to the skele and kissed him on the top of his his skull before skipping back to his spot.
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
.....discord: simp.egg
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
【 𝕝 ❜ 𝕠 𝕖 𝕦 𝕗 𝕥 ❜ 𝕒 𝕚 𝕞 𝕖 】
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:14 pm

Izzy

when no one was looking, she quickly kissed flowey on the cheek, and hid behind her wings that's probably the dumbest thing I have ever done

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me