The Prison V2(Open)(Multi fandom)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Prison V2(Open)(Multi fandom)

Postby K0Z1 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:43 am

Keluvan wrote:(K I'll work on a post.)

Mkay)
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keluvan » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:53 am

Madotsuki|Baku|A1 Cell|Tags: Anya
Madotsuki knew something was wrong when she fell into a dreamless sleep-- as a baku, even if there weren't other dreams to visit, she still had her own nexus of dreams to explore. But she couldn't find it. Her connection to the Dreamscape had been severed... somehow. She had no idea what could've caused it, but either way, she was understandably upset; if she couldn't see dreams, she couldn't eat them, and while she could eat human food, it was far from efficient.

And waking up in a jail cell didn't help matters.

She read through the letter someone had written for her, anger building. With a frustrated shout, she tore up the paper and turned to the bars blocking her way. She got pulled out of a metaphorical prison only to be tossed into a literal one! 6 centuries of imprisonment was enough! Maybe she could fool a guard into letting her out? She focused, trying to will an illusionary guard into existence, but no matter how long she tried, nothing happened.

Then she noticed the circlet around her wrist, and after several minutes of tugging at it proved fruitless, she flopped onto her "bed" and started cursing under her breath. Once she calmed down, though, she noticed another person in the cell with her-- an adult female human by the looks of it. Curious, she sat up, watching her cellmate from across the room as she slept.

The Batter|???|F1 Cell|Tags: Open

When The Batter woke up, the first thing he noticed was that his neck was sore, having been hanging off of his bed (which clearly wasn't built for people his size). After a few seconds of dazed recollection, he sat up, the wooden plank that served as his place to sleep creaking as his large form shifted around. Rubbing his neck, he wondered why he was stuck here-- his own world no longer existed, and he wasn't sure why someone in another universe would steal him away and dump him here.

The paper by his side was terribly vague in describing his situation; he had apparently committed a crime? And now he was stuck in "jail" because of it. Unfortunate. He'd have to explain everything to the guards at some point, or at least get them to tell him what crime had landed him here.
Keluvan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:32 pm

name: Bryn Kovacs
sexuality: biromantic demisexual
personality: Bryn is incredibly shy and anxious, generally fearful of other people and preferring to keep her distance. She tries to stay out of the way and hide for the most part, though when it comes down to it she isn't afraid to fight if she needs to. She's a quick thinker and is light on her feet, making her notably adept at finding her way out of tough situations. She can be somewhat selfish, generally putting herself before others and very seldom having a desire to get to known someone better.
history: Bryn was born in a prison not unlike this one. While she eventually escaped, she spent most of her life dodging those who would've liked to hurt her - most due to their correct suspicions of her parentage.
fandom: DC comics/Watchmen
canon: nope, OC
description: Bryn stands at 5'10", on the taller side of things for a girl her age. However, she's quite lean in build and chronically underweight. She has pale skin which is heavily freckled, mostly on her face and along her shoulders. Her hair is naturally red and curly, and she keeps it cut rather short.
species: human
what cell you want them in:? E1
other: fc is Sophia Lillis
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:00 pm

name: overboss!Zacharie
    sexuality: bisexual
    fandom: Zacharie is originally from OFF, but this version of him is from a Fallout 4 crossover AU
    canon: ...sorta? he's not an OC, but he's not the canonical version of his character either
    personality: For someone of his status, Zacharie behaves very casually, and tends to act like nothing really bothers him. Few things ever do, but even then it can be difficult to tell. He's hard to read as a rule, often speaking cryptically and rarely revealing the motive behind actions that may seem pointless or inane to others. Sometimes he seems motivated solely by money or maintaining his power, though at other times he seems downright nihilistic, with no care for or faith in anything. He doesn't break the fourth wall quite as prominently as his canon counterpart, but he does seem to have a similar sense of awareness - possibly his reasoning for taking so few things seriously.
    history: Little is known about this incarnation of Zacharie prior to his unexpectedly defeating the previous overboss of Nuka-World and assuming a powerful role as the central leader of three united raider factions. Even Zacharie admits his memories are scrambled before then. Successfully holding the three gangs together, he also traveled around as a merchant selling all manner of things - which is how he originally came across his world's version of the Batter, who is rather different from the one he's now in contact with.
    description: Despite being the reigning leader of countless raiders, Zacharie is rather small - even among a population where growth has been stunted for centuries. On a good day he stands at about 5'1", and his figure is in no way intimidating. He has fluffy black hair, dark brown eyes, and wears dark face paint around his eyes. Zacharie typically wears a large sweater with a heart on the front, and sometimes wears an armored cat mask that once belonged to Valerie.
    species: human
    what cell you want them in:? F1
    other: hope he's alright, as he's an AU version of a character and not technically his canon self. if, by any chance, someone wants to play canon Zacharie, I would be okay with that ^_^
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:11 am

Anya|Thousands of years old|BtVS|Ex-Demon(human)|Female|Tags: Madotsuki

Anya woke up slowly. She reached over to where Xander would be had she been in her own bed and only found a note. Annoyed, she pulled the note towards herself so she could read it. "But-But I stopped! I started a normal life! I'm not a vengeance demon anymore!"
After saying the last part she realized there was someone else in the room. "Who's there?!" she asked, not quite getting a clear view of Madotsuki.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Siki » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:53 am

Name: Marshadow

Sexuality:
Asexual

Personality:
A craven, cowering, and a very cautious Pokemon. Marshadow isn't very social nor a Pokemon who likes to show themselves. It sinks into shadows and observes what is going on around it in such a way that no one else will notice it.Rarely gets angry but will be in fighting spirit to defend themselves if they have to.

History :
This Pokemon's history is unknown since it's appearance was rumored as a myth for others.

Fandom: Pokemon

Cannon:
Yup.

Description:
Marshadow is a gray bipedal Pokémon. The area around its face resembles that of certain headgear such as a helmet with three horn-like protrusions on top. It has a bulb on each arm as well as a collar that wraps around its neck. Its eyes are orange with yellow pupils. Above each eye is a spot that is the same color as its pupils. It has two trails of shadows coming out from behind its legs.

Species: Pokemon
What cell you want them in:? E3 If it's possible

Other:
Fighting spirit boop
[sorry if this sucks orz]
Siki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:02 am

(All accepted)
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keluvan » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:32 pm

"Vengeance demon, huh?" The baku waved at her cellmate, bemused. She had never heard of such a creature, but if what the lady said was true, then she wasn't one anymore. "You'll have to tell me about that-- sounded exciting. Anyhow, I'm apparently your new prison friend, so let's get the introductions out of the way." She held out a bony friend for the stranger to shake. "The humans call me many things: "Night Terror," "Akumu," "that little jerk," stuff like that. You can call me Madotsuki."
Keluvan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:48 am

Anya scowled at Madotsuki, "I see why they call you that. I don't like you already." She stayed in her bed.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keluvan » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:57 am

The dreamer shrugged, pulling her hand back. "That's also a common reaction. Still, you're not going to get very far with that attitude. And you still haven't told me your name. ...Eh, nevermind, I'll just get it later. Anyway, I'm guessing you don't know why you're here? That makes two of us."
Keluvan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me