Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 (Open) Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 (Open) Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby Ploegy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:31 am

Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs

Welcome one! Welcome all!

I'm sorry to have taken you from your home so suddenly, but I have found your perfect soulmate! Aren't you excited to meet them?! Well don't you worry they're not too far away! No need to thank me now. It's all apart of my job. But that isn't the only part of my job. Not everything can always be happy and fun, now can it? Of course not. Now that you are here along with your soulmate it is time to have some fun and no it's not the kind of fun you may be thinking of.

Within this castle are many other couples as well. You will all be competing against one another for your freedom. Doesn't that sound like fun? You may be thinking that only one couple can escape, but I will get back to that later in this letter. The choice is all yours and you can even choose to betray our own lover if you so wish. Maybe there's another you desire in the castle. Oh wouldn't that spice things up?

Now I bet you're all wondering what kinds of events may take place for you to compete in. That's the real fun of it all. Battles, puzzles and games are among the activities you will be participating in. The castle itself only consists of 8 floors, however, the fun doesn't end there. I said you were fighting for your freedom now didn't I? Well, there's more to it than exploring the castle. You see, the land around it is mine too thus you must defeat me to ultimately return home. Once you make it to the bottom floor you shall be let outside to venture around and explore my domain, but beware there are plenty of creatures lurking that might want to kill you. If you do manage to defeat me though, I will free all of you or at least the ones that haven't been killed.

And that is all I can tell you for now. I leave you with this farewell; Happy Shipping Wars!

-The Matchmaker

Plot Summary:
You have been taken from your home only to find yourself within a room by yourself given the mission to find your "soulmate." You can either decide to stay with your given soulmate and trust that you are a "perfect pair" or go off on your own and find another or even create your own team. Within the castle you can partake in several different events in attempt to escape. Everyone starts on the top floor of the castle and must find their way to the staircase that will lead them down to the next floor. Every floor has its own unique maze of hallways and rooms. Some require you to solve puzzles, others will lead into a battle, and some will even test the trust between you and anyone else you're with. However some events may turn you against one of the other pairs within the castle and you may have to fight for your life. If you don't wish to partake in the events, you are more than welcome to stay put on the top floor with your partner and enjoy yourselves. Once a couple/group reaches the ground floor, they will be allowed outside where they must seek out the Matchmaker and kill him or they can try to set up a life there. The choice is all yours. Happy Shipping Wars!
Last edited by Ploegy on Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Ploegy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:39 am

Rules:

•Always be kind and friendly to all members of this roleplay. This means do not make someone feel unwelcome here and try to involve everyone in the action
    •Any characters are allowed no matter what fandom they come from or if they are an OC. Have as many characters as you can handle
    •Do not force a relationship. It's no fun when someone does this. Not all the pairings have to actually like each other or travel with one another. They may part ways or go with someone else
    •Please try to write at least 4 sentences per post. I don't want any "She smiled." or "He nodded." posts.
    •Try to have decent grammar. I understand some mistakes, but please don't use textspeak and all that
    •When signing up for a pair, please be aware of their sexuality. All sexualities are welcome. If there is a conflict with any, I have the right to move a character even though people do not have to stick in their pairs if they do not wish to
    •No character is perfect and your character must have flaws. Your character is not the strongest or most powerful thing out there so please do not roleplay them like that
    •Keep violence and romance at a PG-13 level
    •Do not kill other people's characters without consent and if you wish to try and kill the Matchmaker, please get consent from me. Note that killing the Matchmaker results in the ending of the game and all living participants will escape
    •If you have any ideas for plot twists, please message me, but if I have not announced that there will be a plot twist or you have not confirmed it with me, don't make a plot twist
    •If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask
    •Please try to post as often as you can so this roleplay can stay active. I have the right to remove you for being inactive for a week and open your spot to someone else unless you have told me in advance that you would be gone
    •If you are quoting for a character, please only do it once per page to keep the roleplay less cluttered
    •Have fun c:

I will create more pairings once they fill up, but please try to have a partner/be okay with not having one right away. If someone drops out the one they were paired with can decide what they want to happen with their pairing whether that be having their character go alone and find a group, get a new partner, ect
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters & Pairings

Postby Ploegy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:45 am

Characters & Pairings

Name - Age - Gender - Sexuality - Fandom - Played by
        Red Pairing:
        Peter Parker - 16 - Male - Bisexual - Marvel - Ploegy
        Frisk - 15 - Non-binary - Pansexual - Undertale - Kapoon

Orange Pairing:
        Nerevar Indoril - Unknown (Appears Mid-30s) - Male - Heterosexual - Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Wormgod
        Yoko Littner - 28 - Female - Heterosexual - Gurren Lagann - Kaori Miyazono.

Yellow Pairing:
        Saito Tomohiko - 17 - Male - Asexual Heteroromantic - Naruto (OC) - AcetheKidd
        C.C - Unknown - Female - Bisexual - Code Geass - anime_lily

Green Pairing:
        Captain Ness - 15 - Male - Demisexual - NTNE Mother AU - Ploegy
        Llyod Garmadon - 16 - Male - Bisexual - The Lego Ninjago Movie - FearlessOfFate

Navy Pairing:
        Diana Prince - 800 (Appears 20) - Female - Homosexual - DC - SilentMelody
        Amélie Lacroix - 22 - Female - Bisexual - Overwatch - Rin ;v;

Aqua Pairing:
        Kaori Miyazono - 15 - Female - Heterosexual - Your Lie in April - Kaori Miyazono.
        Kousei Arima - 15 - Male - Heterosexual - Your Lie in April - anime_lily

Pink Pairing:
        Arthur Pendragon - 16 - Male - Heterosexual - Seven Deadly Sins - Kaori Miyazono.
        Zelda - 117 (Appears Teen) - Heterosexual - Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Rin ;v;

Purple Pairing:
        White - 16 - Female - Bisexual - Pokemon Special - Ploegy
        Titus Alexius - 15 - Male - Bisexual - Magi - anime_lily

Teal Pairing:
        Samus Aran - 25 - Female - Heterosexual - Metroid - Ploegy
        Kenshin Himura - 28 - Male - Heterosexual - Rurouni Kenshin - SnowBranwen

Gray Pairing:
        Chrom - 21 - Male - Heterosexual - Fire Emblem Awakening - Ploegy
        Lux - 21 - Female - Heterosexual - League of Legends - AcetheKidd

Black Pairing:
        Princess Peach Toadstool - 26 - Female - Heterosexual - Super Mario - Ploegy
        Cut Man - 29 (AI is teen) - Male - Bisexual - Megaman - Poltergeist Cutman

Maroon Pairing:
        Ayluin Xyrn - Unknown (Appears 18) - Male - Heterosexual - OC - Kaori Miyazono.
        Trinity - 17 - Female - Pansexual - Splatoon (OC) - Ploegy

Magenta Pairing:
        Hannah Annafellows - Unknown - Heterosexual - Black Bulter - Kaori Miyazono.
        Dante - Unknown - Male - Heterosexual - Devil May Cry - SnowBranwen

White Pairing:
        Yukine - 20 - Male - Bisexual - Noragami - Kaori Miyazono.
        Jesse Mcree - 22 - Male - Homosexual - Overwatch - Rin ;v;

Indigo Pairing:
        Celestia Ludenberg - 16 - Female - Heterosexual - Danganronpa - eki
        Yaiba - 18/19 - Male - Demisexual - Show by Rock - AcetheKidd

Lime Pairing:
        Finn Mertens - 15 - Male - Heterosexual - Adventure Time - Wolfan Terror
        Kana - 14 - Female - Heterosexual - Fire Emblem Fates - Ploegy

Gold Pairing:
        Nami - 20 - Female - Bisexual - One Piece - sogeking
        Zetto - 25 - Male - Heterosexual - TOME - Wolfan Terror

Khaki Pairing:
        Kenma Kozume - 17 - Male - Bicurious? - Haikyuu!! - eki
        Plum - 20 - Female - Heteroflexible - Megaman - Poltergeist Cutman

Emerald Pairing:
        Korra - 17 - Female - Heterosexual - Legend of Korra - Amethyst The Gem
        Shoto Todoroki - 16 - Male - Bisexual - My Hero Academia - Wolfan Terror

Lavender Pairing:
        Snotlout Jorgenson - 20 - Male - Heterosexual - How to Train Your Dragon - Luinarii37
        Krul Tepes - 1000 - Female - Heterosexual - Seraph of the End - eki

More to be added when needed
Last edited by Ploegy on Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:26 am, edited 19 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Floors

Postby Ploegy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:07 pm

Floors

Starting Floor: This floor consists of all bedrooms and a small lounge area and kitchen if some of the pairs so desire to stay. Each bedroom is rather fancy, though they contain some of the persons belongings in them

Floor 1: This floor is a rather basic floor to get the feet wet in. Each groups experience on the floor is different than the others but it consists mostly of some sort of game or puzzle or maze to get through

Floor 2: The intensity is upped a bit on this floor. Going from a basic floor with no enemies to this one that presents a few to give a small challenge. Enemies are commonly taken from the beings present home world, making it yet another unique experience for everyone once again

Floor 3: Upon arrival, there is a place to rest and patch up any wounds that might have been received, but after that the floor is dungeon-like throwing plenty of weak enemies at those that make it. There are plenty of hidden secrets as well such as hidden bombs or other traps that could cause this floor to take longer than needed

Floor 4: A mid-boss fight. The boss often is something from the world of one present. This varies for each group that enters, though groups may run into each other here and it is more likely than not that they will. Up to this point, this is the hardest floor given

Floor 5: A haunted floor full of ghosts and spirits. It isn't unlikely that beings that enter this floor are possessed by what lies here and that may put them against their partner(s) if that is what the spirit wishes. This floor is also dark in most areas though flashlights are provided at the beginning and some of the main rooms are lit by candles.

Floor 6: A floor of illusions. This may be of someones home or just seeing things that aren't actually there. If taken to a home of one of the beings, events taking place feel real and can harm those there. Ex; if one were to be placed on a battlefield and were to get stabbed, the effects would be real

Floor 7: The beginning of this floor is brutal. It is a series of traps that could easily kill if not done right. It is quite possible that monsters might be lurking around to lead you into traps and may appear as friendly faces of those back home. At the end of this floor there is a healing / rest area

Floor 8: The protector of the exit stands in your way here. This being never truly dies, but rather will be defeated over and over by each group that tries to escape. It will appear dead to those that manage to defeat it, but it will re spawn for the next group to come. This protector is a dragon that is able to shift in anything of its hearts desire. It may just shift into your very enemy if it wishes
Last edited by Ploegy on Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Areas Outside

Postby Ploegy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:18 pm

Areas Outside

The Meadow: Right outside the castle, the meadow seems to go on for miles with mountains in the west and a forest in the east. This area is a wide open place which has little to no cover from an attack. Staying here is quite dangerous, especially at night. However it is the only way to get anywhere else

The Forest: To the east of the meadow, the forest is a place of cover and home of the nearest village. Many creatures live within this area and make it a great spot to build shelter as well as hunt. There is a stream running through it that leads out to the ocean that lays in the south

The Beach: In the South, the beach proves that this place lies on a massive ocean, making it impossible to escape by sea and make it home. This place is quite relaxing and has plenty of palm trees that offer coconuts to those willing to get them. There are caverns along the sandy shore near the mountains to take shelter in

The Mountains: This mountain range spans across the entire west side of the land mass and is rather difficult to navigate through. At the peaks there is always snow to be found and is often very cold. They are a lovely sight, but also are home of the most dangerous creatures the Matchmaker has to offer

The Village: Found within the forest, the village actually doesn't consists of many locals. Most that live there are actually illusions of those that beings might know. There are a few that are from the land, however including an elder village leader and a medicine man. They are known not to reveal themselves to strangers and often try to hide among the illusions

Feel free to suggest these. I am open for anything here and will leave this open for roleplayers to decide
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Form

Postby Ploegy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:22 pm

Form

You do not need to use this form. You may make your own, but I will provide this one. Feel free to use your own if you desire, but include the major things seen on this one.

If you use my form please head canon height/weight if they're not provided on canon characters. Also if you do not include a picture please describe characters in more detail

Code: Select all
[center][img]-[/img][/center]
[color=gray][size=85][list]➳name;
➳age;
➳gender;
➳sexuality;
➳crush;
➳pairing;
➳fandom;

➳hair;
➳eyes;
➳skin tone;
➳height;
➳weight;

➳abilities / powers;
➳weapons;

➳personality;

➳history;

➳other;[/list][/size][/color]
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Open & Accepting

Postby Ploegy » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:08 am

This is now open. Please post all forms here on our discussion thread
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 (Open) Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby Ploegy » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:24 pm

Peter Parker Red Pairing
      ───────────────────────────────────
      16 Male Marvel Crush: None Tagged: Open

Stressed. That was one way to put how he felt at this very moment. Of all things that could happen, why must he be taken away from his home and thrown in this game or whatever it might be? None of it made sense to the young hero. It was only worse that he was paired with a so called soulmate. That couldn't be possible could it? There was no possible way someone who had never met him could know exactly what kind of person he would be interested in. Shaking his head, Peter rose to his feet and let a soft sigh escape his lips. "This couldn't get any worse," he mumbled under his breath as he grabbed his backpack from the floor. It didn't have much in it besides his mask and a few spare containers of his webbing. It had previously contained his suit as well, but he already had changed into it and hidden it under his casual clothing just in case he might need it soon enough. He could never be certain what might lay on the floors he would have to go through.

Slinging the bag over his shoulder, the teen approached the door and pushed it open. On the other side, he was met by silence. It was unsettling and even his spider sense couldn't pick up on anything that might be moving nearby. Grimacing slightly, he stepped out into the hallway and quietly began to move along, hoping he might some some sign of life soon enough whether that be his so called soulmate or someone else.

Nowi Purple Pairing
      1000 Female FE: 13 Crush: None Tagged: Open

Ever since she had read the letter, she hadn't moved from her place on the bed. She was miserable to say the least. A feeling she thought she'd never show, but here she was moping around like it was the end of the world. She probably looked pathetic. Thankfully no one else would see her in this state though. She was just worried that she might not be able to see her friend again or even get to go home. Even though she had fought in the war alongside the Shepherds before, death really had never been much of a thought to cross her mind, but now that was almost the only thing she could think of. Even the whole soulmate thing didn't phase her. That should have been the real reason for her to be upset. Groaning softly, the dragonkin finally rose to her feet and looked toward the letter on her nightstand. That dreadful thing was what had sealed her fate in this place. How dare it. Shaking her head, she grabbed it anyway and stuffed it away as she made her way over to the door.

Pushing it open, she thought about shouting into the nothingness she was met with. She held herself back though. Drawing attention probably wasn't the greatest of ideas right now. Besides, she had to find only one specific person, right? She wasn't even sure what exactly was going on. She'd play along with it for now. It might help to know who she was supposed to be looking for yet she didn't bother to pull the letter out again. Instead, she began to walk aimlessly along the halls.

Samus Aran Teal Pairing
      25 Female Metroid Crush: None Tagged: Open

Unfamiliar territories were nothing new to the bounty hunter. This game however was. Never before had she heard of someone forcing others to fight their way to freedom alongside a soulmate. She scoffed at the term. What made this Matchmaker believe that she was looking for someone like that? She had made it this far without dabbling in such things so why now would she concern herself with such? It only seemed like a pathetic way to drag her into this affair. Shaking her head, Samus rose to her feet and glanced down at the gun attached on her thigh. She really had never worn a holster before, but this Matchmaker had been kind end to loan her one to keep her gun handy. That only alerted her that she wouldn't need it the entire time she was in this place. That was an oddity. Pushing the thought off, the tall blonde made her way across the room, deciding that she might as well explore this place in search of the one that she was supposedly matched with. Someone by the name of Kenshin. It was an odd name, but who was she to judge.

Opening the door, she stepped out into the hall and looked around. It was a surprise that this place was as nice as it was or at least to her it was. If only the Matchmaker had been running this place then he must have taken pretty good care of it. Now wasn't the time to think of that either. Deciding to take a left from her room, she made her way down the hall in silence. The quietness was almost unsettling, but it was something she was used to by now. A lot of her missions had her going alone so silence was something that followed her everywhere it seemed.

Chrom Gray Pairing
      21 Male FE: 13 Crush: None Tagged: Open

Staring down at the note, he thought this might be a joke. A cruel joke at that. There was no way someone would pull him away from his kingdom, would they? Folding the letter up, he had to believe it no matter how much he didn't want to. There was no way any of the Shepherds could have pulled something like this off anyways. Frederick would have stopped them immediately knowing what dangers it might impose. Rising to his feet, the exalt tucked the letter away, noting the name that had been inscribed on it. He needed to find this Lux and see if she knew any more than he might already. He doubted it, but it was worth a shot to see. Grabbing his sword from its place against the wall, he slid it into its sheath before making his way over to the door with only one mission in mind. He needed to make it out of this place alive and return to his kingdom. It was already enough that Lissa might have to watch over Ylisse while he was away. He didn't want to make her have to take care of it for all too long just in case something were to happen.

Opening the door, Chrom exited his room and looked around. This place was almost as nice as his own castle. That was a surprise though he wouldn't admit it out loud. Walking farther into the hall, he couldn't help but take note of how eerily quiet it was. It made him rather uncomfortable. "Hello? Is anyone here?" he called out, though he knew it might be a danger to do such a thing.

Princess Peach Black Pairing
      26 Female Super Mario Crush: None Tagged: Open

(I'll get a post up in a bit for her)

Trinity Maroon Pairing
      17 Female Splatoon Crush: None Tagged: Open

(Same as Peach)
Last edited by Ploegy on Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:27 am

SaitoTomohiko||Yellow Paring
Male》17》Naruto oc》crush; none》Tags:-

Saito had finally woken up from his sleep, stretching his arms out." Oh man, I haven't sleep that good in a while. " the young man jumped out the bed, placing his hands on his back, bending it backwards some to give a little pop. Now..what was he going to do today? Oh yes, he remember,He was going to the hot springs today with buddies.Just when he was going to walk out, Saito spotted an note on a desk and picked it up. " Humm? Mom left me an note? " the boy unfolded the note and started to read what was written on it. Well...He was utterly confuse now. Was his mother playing an prank on him? No...she couldn't have, she wasn't the jokester type.

" Wait a second...my desk doesn't look like this..nor does bed...this isn't my room." Saito started to believe he was kidnapped..but how? He wasn't that much of an heavy sleeper..was he? Saito needed to find some answers and quick. Maybe his kidnapper,this matchmaker but would know where he was..well had to. Also, this C.C person..may be he should find them to. He decided to walk out the room and looked around in amazement. "Holy moly. .this place is fancy...did a feudal kidnap me. Geez.."Something was off about this place...He needed to stay on his toes

Lux||Grey Paring
Female》21》LoL》Crush; none》Tags; Chrom

Lux sighed after was done reading the note. She was down for fun and games..but this prank, was a little to lame. This looked like the work of one of fellow star guardians..jinx. or maybe it was her close friend Ezreal? Lux was hundred percent sure it wasn't her older brother garen. Who it ever it was, she was going to find here soon. However, she starting to think about this...Maybe it wasn't a prank. Nah, it had to be. Matchmaker? Soulmate? And different room? Yep, this was a prank.

As Lux glanced around the room, she started to wonder where she taken to. A castle it seem..this wasn't like castle from demacia, it was to plan. Was she in Noxus maybe? Oh boy, she better find out where was in fast! The girl quickly grabbed her staff and walked outside the room, where she saw a man that looked around her age. Lux walked over to him,Feeling abit nervous. She prayed that he wasn't an noxian solider. " Hello...excuse me sir. Do you know where we are?"
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:17 am

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

✧ Ayluin Xyrn.
x Pairing Maroon. xx Age 18 years. xxDestined with Trinity.xx Powers/Weapons Bow and Arrows.

Tagged Open.
        Ayluin was quite groggy when he woke up a few hours ago but he didn't even realize what was going on until just now since it took him forever to process. With the bite of his lip he glanced around the area, just outside of the door to the room that he was in, but at least he still had his bow and arrows, right? They were his safety, honestly. He ran his fingers through his dark hair as he let out a small huff and gripped the strap to his quiver. The room was fairly dim which caused him to squint so he could see better, but he just ended up adjusting his boots before setting on his trek to get out. He struggled to read the slip of paper that he found on the dresser as he walked out, though. Once he read it, he was in disbelief. Ayluin didn't believe in this "soulmate" stuff and he definitely didn't plan on getting anywhere. He didn't even know this Trinity girl whatsoever, so how could they be soulmates?

♥ Kaori Miyazono
x Pairing Aqua. xx Age 16 years. xe hxDestined with Kousei.xx Powers/Weapons Violin.

Tagged Open.
        Kaori had already been up and she was currently pacing the room, waiting for the random male to wake up. She thought she recognized him, but obviously not. Running her fingers through her hair, she tried to retrace her steps and remember how she got there. Until she saw a note. Kaori picked up the slip of paper and quickly read over it. Soulmate?! What? She questioned in her mind, wondering how her parents would react to her being gone. Her friends? What would they think? As soon as she woke up she hyperventilated from the sudden change in setting. But now her anxiety was just acting up and she couldn't even breathe. So.. he's my soulmate? It couldn't be. She didn't believe it. Soulmates weren't real, right? But.. wait.. "K-Kousei is my soulmate!?"

◉ Yukine.
x Pairing White. xx Age 20 years. xxDestined with Jesse.xx Powers/Weapons Turns into a Katana.

Tagged Open.
        Yukine honestly wasn't surprised when he woke up in an unknown room, but his head was killing him. He didn't even bother to check if he had everything he needed or if he was still in tact, because well, he didn't have anything important on him. As he sat up, he realized there was a note sitting on his chest and he snatched it up to read it. "..What are soulmates." But, what he was really wondering was the fact that someone was able to see him and kidnap him like this? He really didn't know since the human eye definitely couldn't see him. Wondering how he got there, he slowly stood himself up and looked around, "Goodness.. I wonder how Yato and Hiyori are going to do without me." Whispering to himself, he stuck his hands in his pockets after stepping out of the doors. Checking to see if his little tattoo was there, and surely it was, he started down a hallway.

♛ Arthur Pendragon.
x Pairing Pink. xx Age 16 years. xxDestined with Zelda.xx Powers/Weapons Longsword.

Tagged Open.
        With a groan, Arthur sat himself up as he was laid across the floor and he scratched at the back of his neck from the predicament that he was in. Being majorly confused, he checked if anything was missing from the last time that he was fully awake and nothing was gone. 'Sequence'? Check. Armor? Yep. He ran it through his head over and over, making sure he actually did have everything. The only thing he couldn't check was his magic abilities. He let out a sigh and stood himself up before dusting off his armor and shaking his head. He looked to his left and there was a slip of paper just sitting there. Curiosity getting the best of him, he picked it up and read through. Soulmate? What? He shook his head and walked out of the room with the piece of paper in his hand, "Trinity? Who the hell is that?"

ℂ Hannah Annafellows.
x Pairing Magenta. xx Age Unknown. xxDestined with Dante.xx Powers/Weapons Guns and Daggers.

Tagged Open.
        The last thing that Hannah remembered doing was cleaning off the table after everyone went to bed. Not once did she see somebody in the manor who should't have been there, so who could have knocked her out and brought her to this strange place? The same thought was running through her head as she sat on the floor, braiding her long hair while letting out a sigh. It was honestly just.. completely unbelievable. Somebody must have betrayed her. "Maybe this is Sebastian's doing? Oh.. I hope it is." She let out a small giggle before picking up a piece of paper off of the ground, slowly examining it and reading the words. "Soulmates? Him and I? Oh, no.. Sebastian is my soulmate." She spoke to herself, laughing at the note. Must be a cruel joke.

◭ Yoko Littner.
x Pairing Orange. xx Age 28 years. xxDestined with Nerevar.xx Powers/Weapons Rifle.

Tagged Open.
        Yoko was already up, standing just outside of the door to her room. Who was this Levi person? She didn't even know who he was. Honestly, she didn't even care about her love life anymore, so why should she care now? Whoever she seemed to like, seemed to die right in front of her. Although there were only those two guys, but they were still a part of her love life. Setting all of her thoughts aside, she really just wanted to get out and get back to teaching. At least she had her rifle on her. Stepping out and into the hallway, Yoko looked around and decided on which way to go. Left, right, or straight? Straight. So she went.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me