ṭıṃє ʟȏяԀṡ ȏғ ɢѧʟʟıғяєʏ (New and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ṭıṃє ʟȏяԀṡ ȏғ ɢѧʟʟıғяєʏ (New and Accepting)

Postby Moomin Valley » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:51 pm

Gano | 35 | Cerulean | outside the dorms
| Open |
| Form|

Gano the young 35 year old was just walking out of his dorm after getting ready. He yawned and streched his arms out. He was wearing his robes and carrying his stuff in a bag strapped over his shoulder. His brown hair was half messy and his blueish grey eyes glossy from yawning.

Tordan | 60 | TARDIS m. | Walkways
| Open |
| Form|

The young black haired professor was walking down the walkways, towards the TARDIS bays reading some papers. 'Alright I'm having the stage 9''s this morning' he thought to himself and out the paper away. He looked up and saw some stage 9"'s starting to head to the TARDIS bays so not to be late
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fern17 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:06 pm

Endosaobipyxoesima / Endosa | x | Student | Patrex Chapter | tags: open

As the day cycle for the planet began, Endosa was alerted from her sleep by a quiet alarm meant only to wake her up. As she stood from her bed, she put on her purple robes and exited her dormitory into the hall with her belongings. She began walking down the hall as other students were awake and walking around as well.
Fern17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moomin Valley » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:12 pm

| Endosa |
| Form|

Gano looked down at the floor not really looking where he was going and he bumped into Endosa, fallingot face first into the ground in the process "Sorry, Sorry, Sorry" he said rather clumsily he sat up on the ground rubbing his nose
Last edited by Moomin Valley on Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fern17 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:43 pm

Endosaobipyxoesima / Endosa | x | Student | Patrex Chapter | tags: gano

Endosa continued walking towards her first class of the day when another student ran into her. She wasn't all that surprised since she had done that a few times in the past as well always trying not to be late. Taking a step back, she moved her bag to the side of the waist having been shuffling through it a few moments ago and apoligized "That was partially my fault, sorry. I probably shouldn't look for belongings while walking through busy hallways." She offered the student a hand in case they needed assistance getting up from the fall.
Fern17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:47 pm

→ dallye - 46 years - scendeles chapter - in the hallway - endosa, gano (?)

xxxxdallye groaned inwardly, readjusting his brown and tan colored robes. he had never liked how they looked on him - baggy, too long, and other vaguely negative adjectives. it was always a bit too tight around his neck, and even though to others it looked loose enough, it always felt slightly suffocating. he sometimes tripped on the bottoms of it, also, and that did not do anything to help his position in the social hierarchy of the academy, all the people laughing as he struggled to collect his textbooks. he took in a deep breath, closing his eyes and pleading to his body to forget about the uncomfortable thoughts that plagued him.
    xxxxhe picked up his bag packed with all the essentials and placed his hand on the door handle, twisting it slowly before stepping out. he shut it as quietly and gently as possible, keeping his head lowered in an attempt to divert all attention from him. he could feel things as he passed other students casually chatting, small, uninteresting emotions flying in and out of his being as quick as he blinked. It made him want to sprint down the hallway, knocking people over on purpose in an attempt to get away from it all, but he did not. He just wished silently that he knew how to control whatever kind of telepathy he had before he graduated and was given his tardis.
    xxxxhe wanted to try again, to see if he could control it. without focusing on their faces, he spotted a more peculiar set of classmates, a bit up ahead. he paused his walk, leaning slightly against the wall behind a group of individuals who were conversing in an attempt to look casual, eyes on the two. One had fallen over, and it seemed the female who stood above him was the reason why. she put out her hand - a kind gesture - for him to take. dallye focused on the male, and felt an undercoat of embarrassment invading his senses, turning his cheeks a pale shade of pink. he shook his head subtly, angling his gaze toward the floor for a good few seconds, before looking up again, trying to put a mental barrier around his brain, but it wasn't sucsessful. he felt the same feeling, maybe even stronger, lighting up his face. disappointment surged over the embarrassment after that, and he sighed, willing himself to forget he even tried.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moomin Valley » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:37 pm

| Endosa |
| Form|

Gano grabbed her hand and pulled himself up "Let's just say it was partly both out faults, no need for any of the two of us to carry the blame" He said and smile softly at her and dusted of his blue robes. "The names Gano" He said and smiled softly.
He was fully aware of the fact that someone was using telepathy on him but made no attempt to push them out, he had nothing to hide
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fern17 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:11 am

Endosaobipyxoesima / Endosa | x | Student | Patrex Chapter | tags: gano, dallye

"I can live with that I suppose. I'm Endosa, Patex Chapter." She glanced around the hallway for a moment having sensed someone establish a telepathic link with another nearby. She wasn't in a position to pry, in which she left it alone, but one half of the source came from an individual up against a wall nearby. Their robes were in the colors of the Scendeles chapter and made it kind of obvious that they didn't want to be seen.
Fern17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moomin Valley » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:37 am

| Endosa, Dallye |
| Form|

"And I'm for the Cerulean chapter as you can she from my robes" he said with a chuckle, and in jokingly way swished his robe around. He followed her gaze to the person who stood leaning against the wall "You know it is more polite to say hello" he said jokingly but not in a mocking sort of way more of a kind way
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:07 am

→ dallye - 46 years - scendeles chapter - in the hallway - endosa, gano

xxxxdallye sighed, crossing his arms with a forlorn expression on his face. he was staring at his shoes - or, where his shoes would be if he could see them from under his robes - scowling at himself. basically scolding himself like he would a lower lifeform. he felt incredibly stupid, and he told himself he was justified.
    xxxxa voice snapped him out of his thoughts. it was directed toward him, he could tell, feel the friendliness radiating off from the person. he looked up, realizing the male from before was talking to him.
    xxxx"oh," dallye murmured in response, "it is?" sarcasm coated his voice in layers, but he wasn't annoyed, more like amused. "well, then, hello, i'm dallye. you are?" he tried to place a friendly smile on his face to match the male's, but it just didn't fit him, looking rather awkward just sitting there. especially that and the strict no eye contact, he must've looked insane.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fern17 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:55 am

Endosaobipyxoesima / Endosa | x | Student | Patrex Chapter | tags: gano, dallye

"Well considering verbal speech over prying through someone else's mind, hello seems like a good alternative." Endosa replied as he distanced their attention to floor in a type of disconnected manner, like Dallye had a hard time talking with others or something.
Fern17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me