Mission to Space!? (A Multifandom RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Who should be the leader of the Natives?

Harper
18%
Jake
9%
Sid
18%
Jet
No votes
Snow
55%
Hickory
No votes

Total votes : 11

Re: Mission to Space!? (A Multifandom RP)

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:06 pm

(Accepted! Sorry for the late response! I've been playing Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky.)

Trix listened carefully to what Alala and Maya had to say, nodding as they spoke. "That's great!" she replied, excited to meet their friends. "Caitlin seems really kind if she can be worried about her sister. I'm sorry to hear that she isn't well." the Irken added.

Lee looked around bit until she spotted who she could only assume was Jeremy. "Yes. You must be Jeremy. Your friend needs your help there's been a... situation." she said, unsure of how to explain or tell him about Narrator's death.

Poisiana stirred once more, waking for a few seconds before going unconscious again, the world going black around her.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:06 pm

(Its okay tropic)

Catlin~ "Took you two long enough to get here." I said to Liliana and Riley. "Ex-husband trouble." I said to Liliana.

Liliana~ "Yeah he wanted to see Riley." I said to Catlin. "I kicked his butt, because I am still mad about him cheating on me." I said to Catlin. Riley and I walked out of the ship. "He isn't allowed to see her but he did anyway, I want him away from my daughter and his girlfriend too." I said to Catlin.

Alala~ I checked the camera's to see if anybody was around and they weren't. "Okay its clear." I said to my friends.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:00 am

I'm very sorry to say. but I'll have to drop out of this rp. I'm not being active and it's just not interested anymore.
    Once again, I deeply apologise. farewell.

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spottedclaws » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:53 pm

(I'll just bump this real quick :v)
inactive
_________

spottedclaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:10 am

(I think this rp died ;; )

x
━━━ ━━━
Shout out to Hybrid Winters! For being
The best person I've met on this site!!
Please call me night!
Female- She/her
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!
Panromantic/Pansexual

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

credit
━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:33 am

(Nooooooo! D: Let's try and keep it going! I think Winchester's wolf has some other things going on so is it cool if we pause the RP and then resume at a later point in time?)
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spottedclaws » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:46 am

tropicalturkey wrote:(Nooooooo! D: Let's try and keep it going! I think Winchester's wolf has some other things going on so is it cool if we pause the RP and then resume at a later point in time?)

(Ye)
inactive
_________

spottedclaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:57 pm

(Fine with me. Its probably because school is going to start back up for people)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:09 pm

(Tbh I've just lost interest in it sorry guys i think I'm gonna drop out. I loved this rp and I hope it goes on for y'all but I'll be saying my goodbyes. Spottedclaw: I friggn love your skills, keep using them to the best of your abilities! Tropical: I'll be hopefully staying in touch with you, you seem like a really nice dude. Winchester: dude, you're. friggn. AWESOME. Keep staying cool bro! To the rest of y'all awesome beans: ily all. You were so much fun to rp with. Goodbye!! Maybe I'll see one of you in the future!)

x
━━━ ━━━
Shout out to Hybrid Winters! For being
The best person I've met on this site!!
Please call me night!
Female- She/her
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!
Panromantic/Pansexual

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

credit
━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:12 pm

( I think its my fault)
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me