Mission to Space!? (A Multifandom RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Who should be the leader of the Natives?

Harper
18%
Jake
9%
Sid
18%
Jet
No votes
Snow
55%
Hickory
No votes

Total votes : 11

Re: Mission to Space!? (A Multifandom RP)

Postby Night Troubles » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:09 pm

Boris - male - .. - looks: like Boris -crush: open (pm me!) - tags: Sleeping - the light savers

Destiny Erickson - male - homosexual - looks: Outfit and design -crush: open (pm me!) - tags: Sammy, Bendy - Dark imploders

Destiny continued to trudge behind the two inky creatures, his tail limp behind him and the feline was oddly quiet compared to his previous self.

Bendy - male - Asexual - looks: like bendy -crush: open (pm me!) - tags: Sammy, Destiny, Vakal - Light Savers

Bendy walked along side Sammy, getting a bit more comfortable around the human. Maybe even.. Warming up to him.

x
━━━ ━━━
Shout out to Hybrid Winters! For being
The best person I've met on this site!!
Please call me night!
Female- She/her
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!
Panromantic/Pansexual

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

credit
━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spottedclaws » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:31 pm

Sammy
The cat had become more quiet than usual, and he had to occasionally turn his head around to make sure Destiny was still actually there. He led the others down some stairs to where the entrance of the prison was. "..And here we are." he said, opening the door and walking inside, seeing two unconscious people in separate cells. They must be the prisoners Vakal mentioned earlier.
inactive
_________

spottedclaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:41 pm

(That's totally fine, Night Troubles! And that's ok, Peter pan! I understand needing to take some time to get better. Hope you are feeling better now! ^^)

Trix nodded at Maya and Alala. She wasn't sure about trusting someone from the Dark Imploders but if her friends trusted her, than so did she and LAP. "Ok. If you guys trust this Caitlin than we will too!" she said, ready to put the plan into action.

Lee looked around bit until she spotted who she could only assume was Jeremy. "Yes. You must be Jeremy. Your friend needs your help there's been a... situation." she said, unsure of how to explain or tell him about Narrator's death.

Poisiana stirred a bit but didn't wake up. She continued to lay there, unconscious.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:47 pm

Boris - male - .. - looks: like Boris -crush: open (pm me!) - tags: Sleeping - the light savers

Destiny Erickson - male - homosexual - looks: Outfit and design -crush: open (pm me!) - tags: Sammy, Bendy - Dark imploders

Destiny had made it down the stairs, surprised he hasn't fallen from the metal and ice slipping on him multiple times. Once he'd reached the cell he had inhabited a little while ago, silently he padded into the cell and set down on the ground, desponing the crutches. Fiddling with the photo in his pocket, he waits for the others to leave.

Bendy - male - Asexual - looks: like bendy -crush: open (pm me!) - tags: Sammy, Destiny, Vakal - Light Savers

Bendy watched as the feline quietly entered the cell and set down on the ground, looking down at the felines pocket. Something seemed to be in the cats pocket but he couldn't quite point out what it was. *should I ask. It could just be a ice chunk of something. * he thought blankly, though his eyes flickered with curiosity.

x
━━━ ━━━
Please call me night!
Female- She/her
Panromantic/Pansexual

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

credit
━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:56 pm

Alala~ "Trust me Catlin isn't really that bad despite being the daughter of Malcolm Meryln she's really nice, her sister Thea, Catlin's a mess because she is worried sick about her sister Thea because she's in a coma." I said to Trix. "You'll like her though, she doesn't really get noticed by The Dark Imploders, Catlin actually hates the dark imploders." I said to Trix.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:00 pm

══════════════════════════════
• Alice Angel
• Unknown• Female • Dark Imploders • None
• Cartoon Angel/Devil • Wilson

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She smirked slightly and held the book in her hands. She glanced up once he sworn something, but she just laughed, "My life is already a living hell."

"And I'll make it worse if you follow me around like an idiot." Snapped Hallow as she passed the two. The cartoon angelic devil rolled her eyes. "Still gonna follow 'er." she muttered under her breath. Alice cleared her throat before opening the book, skimming through the lines of the worn pages. But the sketches seemed to be... intriguing.

The female looked up at Wilson and shrugged before returning the book back to him. "Eh. Seems intrestin' with a little pinch of disturbing... she trailed off just a bit as something shiny caught her eyes, but she directed them back to Wilson.

• Halloween (Hallow) Lee Leftry
• 17• GF- Female • Dark Imploders • None
• Water Deer- Albino Croc Hybrid • JJ & Vic

She looked around and just sat at one of the tables in the mess hall. Barely no one was here. She could talk to Destiny and give him a piece of her mind, but she will allow that to slide... for now at least. Hallow looked up to see her hat came crawling towards her. She stared at it. She needed to do laundry.

• Hellen (Hellfire/Hell) Lee Leftry
• 17• GF- Male • Native/Medic • None
• Water Deer- Albino Croc Hybrid • xxx?

xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• (King) Lucifer (Luci) Arch Devado
• 45 • Male • Dark Imploders Leader• Not Interested
• Human/Ibex Hybrid • Poi & Kal

He awoke with a pain in the back of his head. Although he shouldn't be awake. He turned his head, but once he did, he regretted it. Luci held his head up and bit his tongue to keep from groaning out loud like an idiot. But he did move his head a bit when some people came in. He could barely see them since he had his eyes halfway open. A cat from his side that went in another cell, an ink demon, then another ink creature and then Vakal.

Lucifer could hiss at that demon, but there was no point in it know when the demon stared at him with a slight grin while his split tongue was poking out. He closed his eyes all the way before passing out again, not ideal if you had a possible head concussion.

• Sid Allien Brione - (Toxin)
• 17 • Male • Native • No love interest.. yet :'3
• Mutated Wolf • xxx?

xxx

• Vakal Ries - Valki,Kal & floofy tail
•19 • Male • Light Savers • None
• Demon Goat/Ram • xxx

The demon followed and looked at Luci until he passed out again. Maybe he shouldn't hit them that hard. Well he didn't hit the girl as hard as he did to Luci, but it was still pretty bad.

He shifted a little before looking at Destiny and then over to Bendy and Sammy. "A'right, now we got that over with, I'm going to head to my room.." he mumbled with no reason why he wanted to go back to his room. He turned around and went up the stairs to his room.

Once he was there, he threw his trident of to the side and just fell down on his knees and allowed his face to hit his bed. He wasn't tired, he was just... thinking. He shifted around until he got onto the small bed, shifting around to allow his body to fit onto the bed. It was impossible, but he made it work.

Vakal shifted around, hating his height. Sure it had some advantages, but it also had some disadvantages, such as fitting onto a bed.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spottedclaws » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:28 pm

Sammy
He nodded at Vakal and waited for him to leave before taking the cell door keys off a shelf and locking the door to Destiny's cell. "Well, there's nothing left to do here.." he said as he tossed the keys back on the shelf. "Guess I should leave too."
inactive
_________

spottedclaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:59 am

Destiny watched as the demon left, lying down on his back and setting his hands behind his head as a pillow. Gazing over at his other captured team mates he felt a bit of his pride decrease at the sight of his leader passed out on the ground. *geez. * he thought miserably, looking be k up at the celing.

Bendy nodded, beginning to walk off. "Agreed, I might go and join Boris for a little nap. I'm a bit tired myself." He explained quietly, turning a corner and disappearing from ones sight.

x
━━━ ━━━
Please call me night!
Female- She/her
Panromantic/Pansexual

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

credit
━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spottedclaws » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:37 am

Sammy
He left after Bendy, and started to walk towards the entrance of the ship.
inactive
_________

spottedclaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:21 pm

(Its time for Liliana and Riley)

Name:Liliana formally Liliana Hunter(explained in her history)
Sexuality: Straight
Species/Race: Human with powers
Side: She's with Maya and Alala's group(I don't have a name for them yet)
Personality: Protective, smart, clever, leader and Fighter
History (Optional): Liliana used to be married to Rip Hunter. Liliana found out from Riley that Rip cheated on her with Ava Sharp. A few days after she found out Rip cheated on her she divorced Rip and told her ex-husband that he's not allowed to ever talk and her Riley ever again.
Likes: Riley, Catlin and the legends and her powers and her ship called the metal princess(Don't ask me where I came up with that)
Dislikes: RIP HUNTER her ex-husband she absolutely despises her ex-husband Rip Hunter, people hurting her daughter Riley
Other: Catlin's friend and Riley is her daughter and she is the captain of her ship the Metal Princess
Fandom~ DC's Legends of Tommrow
Cannon or OC~OC
Powers~ Metal control, creates stuff out of metal mainly weapons, technology control, expert ship captain and expert Hand-hand combat
Looks~
Faceclaim~ Keesha from Complete Crimson

Name:Riley
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Species/Race: Human with Powers
Side: Maya and Riley's group(I don't have a name for it yet)
Personality: Same as Liliana
History (Optional): She won't talk about
Dislikes: Her father
Other: She is the co-captain of her mother's ship The Metal Princess. Liliana is her mother and she is Catlin's friend
Fandom~Dc's Legends of Tomorrow
Looks~ Below
Cannon or OC~OC
Powers~Music and sound magic, senses sound vibrations and summons music and sound magic chains
Faceclaim~Yuzu Kohinata (Adult) from D.C. Da Capo (Series) and D.C. III ~Da Capo III~

Maya~ "We're going to go meet Catlin, Victoria and Justin and her friends they are named Liliana and her daughter Riley." I said to Trix. "I believe Catlin must of gotten her friend by now." I said to Trix.
Attachments
5524-1691054894.png
Riley
5524-1691054894.png (187.03 KiB) Viewed 71 times
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me