Mission to Space!? (A Multifandom RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Who should be the leader of the Natives?

Harper
18%
Jake
9%
Sid
18%
Jet
No votes
Snow
55%
Hickory
No votes

Total votes : 11

Mission to Space!? (A Multifandom RP)

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:21 am

Space. There is so much to explore. Here we have the lucky beings that are chosen to go on a very important mission. You see, your planet/home may be in danger! Why do you ask? The answer to your question is that there is an evil force out in space known as The Dark Imploders. They go around exploding any planet of their choosing! But this takes time. There is still hope! Your mission? Track down this dark force and stop their evil scheme to destroy your home planet. You will be traveling from planet to planet to track them down and fight them off! The mission will be dangerous but you must go. The sake of your home world may depend on it! Good luck, brave ones

This is a space travel RP. The characters involved will travel from planet to planet in search of The dark imploders. But beware! For some natives are mean but others are quite friendly! You can be any character you would like but we also need some natives and some members of The Dark Impolders. Thank you for reading and please join!

RULES

1. Please follow all of Tess's and the Chicken Smoothie site rules!
2. You may battle and bicker and cause drama in character, in fact, that is encouraged! However, try not to be too graphic or in detail about graphic content.
3. No inappropriate scenes! Fade to black if needed!
4. Absolutely no cursing! This is against CS rules!
5. No power playing meaning you may not control another users character unless you have special permission from said user.
6. No Gary Sues/Mary Sues or perfect characters! Don't make it so your character dodges every attack or has no flaws!
7. Keep everything PG to light Pg-13!
8. Please make your own forms! You may copy and paste from other RP's as long as general information is there.
9. We need cannon characters but Original Characters (OCs) are allowed!
10. No fighting or being rude/bullying out of character! This is a safe place and everyone must be respected!
11. This RP is, of course, LGBT+ friendly! Characters can be any gender, sexuality, ect...
12. Not really a rule just a guide line but, have fun!

Thank you! Please join!

FORMS FOR PEOPLE WHO NEED IT

Name:
Sexuality:
Species/Race:
Side:
Personality:
History (Optional):
Other:
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:05 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mission to Space!? (A Multifandom RP)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:32 am

(Putting the Glitter Force Doki Doki main girl in here. Glitter Force Doki Doki is not crap its amazing (I'm so Precure and Glitter Force trash XD)
Name~Maya Aida

NN~None

Age~Teenager

Species~ Human/Glitter Force Warrior

Fandom~ Glitter Force Doki Doki an original Netflix TV series

Cannon or OC~Cannon

Looks~
(Glitter Heart she's the pink one)

Pixie Partner~Kippie(It'll just be an NPC)

Other~Best Glitter Force Doki Doki girl

Crush~Open

Glitter Force name~ Glitter Heart

Gender~Female

Name~Alala

NN~ None

Age~20

Species~ Alala is an AI/Glitter Force Warrior(Always my Precure and Glitter Force OCs aren't human)

Fandom~Glitter Force Doki Doki an original Netflix TV series

Cannon or OC~OC

Pixie Partner~ None(Because she's AI)

Gender~Female

Looks~
(Civilian)

Glitter Force Name~ Glitter Music(I'll most likely change the name later when I think of a better one)

Glitter Warrior Looks~
(Shorter skirt and no hat)

Faceclaims~ Civilian face claim is Lenalee Lee from D.Gray-man and Glitter force warrior faceclaim is Ritsu Namine from Vocaloid

Powers~ Music and sound magic, and senses sound vibrations

Other~ Because Alala is an AI her transform phrase is a little different than the other Glitter Force Doki Doki girls and unlike them she doesn't need a pixie to transform. Her transformation phrase is Glitter AI Makeover and her Glitter charm is a music note. Located on her left leg in a little thing she has what is called the AI Glitter Pad she can take it off her leg to transform. She was with Glitter Spade when the Mercenares attacked the Kingdom of Splendorius. Its unknown who created her. When she came to earth she had no memory of what happened in Splendorius. When Alala ran into Glitter Spade AKA Mackenzie, she didn't remember her, but Mackenzie remembered her. It surprised Mackenzie that Alala ended up here as well. Alala told Mackenzie that she had no memory of anything expect that she was an AI/Glitter Force Warrior and her name and that she had powers. Alala tends to get rude if she misses Mackenzie Mack, because Alala has really strong feelings for Mackenzie

Crush~Mackenzie Mack
Attachments
b7cecdd98b6c15864e8ea642ecb32262f6221f98.jpg
Maya is the pink haired one
b7cecdd98b6c15864e8ea642ecb32262f6221f98.jpg (140.94 KiB) Viewed 1221 times
Last edited by KyokoKirigiri on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:53 am, edited 5 times in total.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:48 am

(Accepted! Thank you for joining! ^^)
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:34 pm

(No problem I hope more people join)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EcoLaserBuilder » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:47 am

Hi, I'm interested

When you say that our character's planet is next, does that mean we all come from the same planet despite being from different fandoms? Or are they eventually going to destroy all our characters' planets?

Trying to figure out which character I should send. Maybe I'll bring Peach again, i dunno
Image Image Image Image ImageImage
EcoLaserBuilder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:16 am

(Well, the bad guys would eventually target each planet as the RP goes on. Sorry if that was confusing!)

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:20 pm

(I can't wait till we start)
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:13 pm

[Okay I am joining as I promised, just give me a bit of time to get my forms up)
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EcoLaserBuilder » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:17 am

The King is in

Name: Asgore Dreemur
Alibi: King of monsters, King Fluffybuns (according to some theories, Santa Claus for monsters)
Age: Old (somewhere in the range of 100-1000 at a guess. Kind of ageless)
Sexuality: (most of my characters are straight. Mainly because I am, nothing against non-straight people)
Species: Boss Monster (goat anthro):
-ageless (unless he has living offspring)
-Soul persists after death (and has more Determination than most monsters)

Powers: Fire Balls (variety of launching methods), maybe some weak healing magic
Muggle Skills: Combat Expertise, cooking, super strength, gardening
Equipment: heavy armour, Trident, can use Blue (damages if you move) and Orange (damages if you stay still) attacks

Backstory: Lead the monsters through centuries of living underground and remains the ruler after the Barrier was destroyed in the events of Undertale's Pacifist path. Over the course of living underground, he got married to Toriel and had a son called Asriel. A human fell into the Underground and was adopted by the royal family. One day, the human became terminally ill. Asriel absorbed the human's soul and took them to the Surface to honor the human's final wish. Asriel ended up also dying.
Enraged, Asgore declared war on humanity. Toriel divorced him and went to live in the ruins. He faced, fought and killed a total of 6 fallen humans and took their souls, planning to use them to become a god. Then came Frisk.
The next events were complicated to say the least, but the Barrier was broken and the monsters emerged, wanting peace.
However, anti-monster sentiment remained among humans. When he heard that the Dark Imploders were intent on destroying his world, he saw an opportunity. He decided that if he was to save the Earth, humans would finally see monster for what they could be: Heroes. And maybe Toriel might forgive him for killing humans too but he probably won't admit that
World: 1000 years ago, there was a war between humans and monsters. The humans won and locked the monsters underground. Eventually they were freed by Frisk, the human child. Now humans and monsters live together
Image Image Image Image ImageImage
EcoLaserBuilder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:20 am

(Eco just to let you know Alala isn't human she's an AI that's also a glitter force warrior. My precure and Glitter Force OCs tend to not be human and have powers) (Because I thought it would be cool to have an AI as a Glitter Force Warrior because I already have a half human and half Pixie she's for Glitter force her names Mayu)
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me