Hogwarts romance||closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Should there be a dance or ball of some type?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:18 am

Yes
75%
No
No votes
Uh idrc
25%
[Blank]
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: Hogwarts romance|| accepting, PLEASE JOIN

Postby Probably a Doctor » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:46 pm

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
D E L M O N DxxxC O N A G H E R
──────────── [ " This thing ain't on auto-pilot, son! " ] ──
He/Him _ Gryffindor _ Form _ 18 _ Bicurious _
Tags: x

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

He had been at the school for some time now, a pair of welding goggles sat upon his head as he jogged about the halls in his brownish red overalls, the black boots tapping against the tile every time he took a step
He hated the uniform he had to wear.. and if he was yelled at by a professor he would just change
Good thing he was good at not getting yelled at
Why was he running down the hall as if something were chasing him, you ask?
Very specific question you have there.. but he wasn't being chased
There was a part to his contraption in the school he needed, and knew exactly where to find it
Unfortunately Dell wasn't exactly the most.. graceful of them all, and while rounding the commons he managed to trip over himself, and skidded to the floor while his arms spread and flailed around weirdly
He lay on his back dazed, not knowing what had happened before moving to try and get up
"Ah'm okay!" he said aloud to anyone that might've heard, or seen him fall, and raised his hands in the air as he dusted his overalls off
"Ahm good!"
And gave a smile while tossing his fiery hair back out of his face
Before getting up and moving to a corner where a sconce was
He got to his tip toes and moved to try and reach it, pulling it out of its holster and extinguishing the flame with a short burst of air before hiding it behind his back and trying to move through the school back to his dorm without problem
_

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗
N I C O L A SxxxC R O W D E R
──────────────── [ " Why would you do that? " ] ────
He/Him _ Ravenclaw _ Form_ 17 _ Heterosexual
Tags: Jasaphere
╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

He huffed and watched the grass.. just wondering about something
Why didn't people sit down and take the time to watch grass? It was so interesting how it moved in the wind
"Sounds like bad parenting." he answered bluntly and looked up at her past his hair, before moving it and huffing
"At least you're here.. I don't think she'd have the nerve to hurt you here."
He sighed and looked down at his hands a little
Almost talking about his own life, he decided against it
She didn't have to know.. it was for her to hear
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ascende superius » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:33 pm

(Might wait a bit, try and meet some other people if anyone's free)
"All the stories are true."

Ascende superius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:35 am

While walking back inside eshne came across a small fire haired boy (delmond). He bit his lip as he saw the man fall but seemingly get up and move again. He stood in the hallway in the boys tracks and looked at him curiously. "are you alright there? That was quite a fall" eshne said sweetly.

Jasaohere blushed. "I shouldn't have said anything. I don't want you to be in danger" she said and bit her lip at his next comment. "sadly, these walls don't stop her.....if she wants to use me she'll find a way to get me out of here.......... Never ...safe" she said softly and looked back at him
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:46 am

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
D E L M O N DxxxC O N A G H E R
──────────── [ " This thing ain't on auto-pilot, son! " ] ──
He/Him _ Gryffindor _ Form _ 18 _ Bicurious _
Tags: x

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

He had been at the school for some time now, a pair of welding goggles sat upon his head as he jogged about the halls in his brownish red overalls, the black boots tapping against the tile every time he took a step
He hated the uniform he had to wear.. and if he was yelled at by a professor he would just change
Good thing he was good at not getting yelled at
Why was he running down the hall as if something were chasing him, you ask?
Very specific question you have there.. but he wasn't being chased
There was a part to his contraption in the school he needed, and knew exactly where to find it
Unfortunately Dell wasn't exactly the most.. graceful of them all, and while rounding the commons he managed to trip over himself, and skidded to the floor while his arms spread and flailed around weirdly
He lay on his back dazed, not knowing what had happened before moving to try and get up
"Ah'm okay!" he said aloud to anyone that might've heard, or seen him fall, and raised his hands in the air as he dusted his overalls off
"Ahm good!"
And gave a smile while tossing his fiery hair back out of his face
Before getting up and moving to a corner where a sconce was
He got to his tip toes and moved to try and reach it, pulling it out of its holster and extinguishing the flame with a short burst of air before hiding it behind his back and trying to move through the school back to his dorm without problem
_

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗
N I C O L A SxxxC R O W D E R
──────────────── [ " Why would you do that? " ] ────
He/Him _ Ravenclaw _ Form_ 17 _ Heterosexual
Tags: Jasaphere
╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

He rolled his eyes and gave her a look when she spoke
"Like I would be in danger.." he answered and shook his head
"I'm not one to ever be cared about.. so don't you worry about my safety."
He bit his lip and looked down at the ground, and sort of glared at the grass
Grass didn't have to worry about being hurt.. or cared about
"Lets stop talking about family.. it doesn't seem like a positive topic."
He huffed and looked up before looking away to the distance

((Don't know who's interacting with who now so I'll leave this here))
_
Last edited by Probably a Doctor on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:39 am

I made a response to delmond please reply)

Edit: actually I'll let ascende Interact with him so she has something to do in the mean time :)
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:22 pm

Ok so since I replied to delmond I'll keep the interaction it delmond and eshne.

Ascende, there is a person who's an animagus currently on the outskirts of the forest if you'd like to interact with them, I'd appreciate it cuz it gives them a place to enter the rp :3
The characters name is ater. See page 15 if you'd like:3. )
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ascende superius » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:56 pm

kitty081802 wrote:

Ater Yaxley | 17 | Slytherin | Hogwarts grounds

Ater didn't move, he stood completely still. He closed his eyes and perked his ears. His dark black fur made him look like a shadow, he listend carefully to the boys movement. He opened his eyes just a bit so he could see the boy, he realised that he had heard him.

Ater quickly thought over his options 'Run.. No he'll use magic on me, Attack.. No I have no chance. My best bet is to just wait it out or.. maybe I'll just sneak away hopefully he won't see me' He thought, he then slowly started to back away quietly carefully feeling his way back away

(Afraid I'm not a boy but let's try and roll with it)

Malia still walked towards the castle but decided the forest was quite peaceful. She headed back to the forest but stayed around the edge as to not get lost. As she walked to noticed a shadow type figure, not quite making it out she drew her wand and approached cautiously.
"All the stories are true."

Ascende superius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yunjin » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:01 am

Lilian|Tags:Daniel
"Sure. Where?" Lilian was unsure of what to say.. as he had pretty much just saved her. Not wanting to be awkward she whispered a quiet thanks as she followed him. For some reason, she smiled softly to herself, perhaps because she had just lived to see another day.
Yunjin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:34 am

Just...follow me" Daniel said with a grin. He never smiled much and wasn't sure why she was able to get him to do it. He walked away with her and crossed the campus until they reached the black lake. "okay. Before we go in let me give you a protection spell. Some things here are dangerous but, all is well" Daniel drew his wand and pointed it at her. His wand was dark mahogany and twisted intricatley. "cave inimicum"

Jasaphere bit her lip. She saw Daniel with a female passing in the distance but gave his attention back to the boy. "ehm.....yes let's change the subject" she said softly. "I'm a 6th year. What are you?" She asked politely.

(Post for eshne still stands
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yunjin » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:47 am

Lilian|Tags:Daniel
She had already guessed that it had something to do with the lake, yet she wasn't afraid. Maybe it was just because of the spell? Lilian looked down into the murky depths of the lake. Didn't seem very.. fun. Looking over at Daniel, he didn't seem worried at all, so Lilian did her best to put on a brave face and smile a bit. Fake it till you make it.
Yunjin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me