Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

Postby dream. » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:54 pm

Elijah "Eli" Sanders||Poseidon||Claimed||17||Crush: Open||Tags: Belladonna
He followed her out of the pavilion and began strolling in the direction of the stables. After a few moments of silence he decided to say something. "Do you have any powers?" He turned his head to face her.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:03 pm

Belladonna Rose O'Neil | 17 | Demeter | Claimed | Crush: Open | Location: Walking to the Pegasi Stables | Tags; Elijah

"Yes, I can summon plants and fruit at will," she said, continuing to walk with him. She focused into her hand and there came a banana from thin air. She turned, offering it to him silently, not knowing if he'd like it or not. "How about you? Any unique powers, sea bo- Eli?" She stopped from calling him sea boy, thinking it might be offensive.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:07 pm

He grabbed the banana from her hand and peeled it. "Cool." He took a bite of the banana and nodded. After he swallowed his food he answered, "I can control water, talk to equine, and do a little of controlling ice and snow; cold temperatures."
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:13 pm

Belladonna Rose O'Neil | 17 | Demeter | Claimed | Crush: Open | Location: Walking to the Stables | Tags: Elijah

She nodded. "That's cool. Where do you come from, if you don't mind me asking?" She said, turning to look at him as he ate the banana, smiling kindly. She adjusted her hair quickly and fixed her crown so it wasn't crooked.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:18 pm

Elijah "Eli" Sanders||Poseidon||Claimed||17||Crusg: Open||Tags: Belladonna
He took another bite of the banana, finishing it. He finished the banana and looked ahead to see that they were at the stables. He turned his head again to face her as he was talking. "Beverly Hills, California." He fixed his collar and adjusted the sunglasses on it. "You?"
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysticelle » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:34 am

Harper Lynn King
|Female|
|Apollo|
|Claimed|
|Pegasus Stables|
|Tags: Caspian, Sophia|
"Alright, bye Caspian!" Harper replied to him as he went to leave with Roulette. She figured she should go back and see how Emory was doing, he'd been waiting for her to come back this whole time. "I should go check on Emory anyway, he's been waiting for me while I talked to you guys. I'll be over with him if you need me." She said to her two-- Should she consider them friends? They'd only talked once really, so they're probably closer to good acquaintances-- before walking over to her favorite pegasus.
kendall - female - infp - virgo - august 26

strong believer in equality for everyone.
my PMs are always open, you can talk to me about anything, i'm here for you <3.

---

Mysticelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:42 am

Belladonna Rose O'Neil | 17 | Demeter | Claimed | Crush: open | Location: Walking to the stables | Tags: Elijah

She nodded, a small squeak of intrest coming out of her mouth. "I'm from Manhatten, New York. Nothing special..." She sighed, realizing how much she missed the home she used to love. Being the clumsy person Bella was, she tripped over her own feet, stumbling forward a few steps; she caught herself and stood straight for a moment. "S-Sorry," she stuttered, turning around to look at him again with a nervous smile.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:50 am

"Sounds nice," Eli said as they reached the stables. As Bella stumbled he usually would've chuckled a little but he didn't want to hurt her feelings, so he just smiled. Elijah stood next to the stables. "Which one is yours?"
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:05 am

B E L L A D O N N A
    --------------------
    Belladonna Rose O'Neil | 17 | Demeter | Claimed | Crush: open | Location: Stables | Tags; Elijah

She looked around in the stables, her eyes landing on the pegasi. One neighed at Bella and she approached it.
    The mare was white with some black around her wings and a star on her nose. "This one," She chimed, turning back to look at Eli with a grin. She leaned in to pet the Pegasus. "Where is yours, Eli?"
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:18 am

Elijah "Eli" Sanders||Poseidon||Claimed||Crush: Open||Tags: Belladonna
He looked at the mare and his senses kicked in, she was trying to talk to him. He shook it off and went over to his stallion, a light blue pegasi. "This is Solar."
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me