Our new world// Loz Breath of the wild RP//Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Our new world// Loz Breath of the wild RP//Accepting!

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:25 pm

Link
Male || 118 || Bicurious || Crush: None || Hylian || Location: Castle Town || Tagged: Zelda & Shima

Listening intently to the princess speak, the knight simply gave a nod every now and then to show that he was paying attention to her words. It wasn't until she posed the question that he knew he would have to speak. The question was an interesting one indeed. He knew how interested in the guardians she was yet she had suggested taking them apart. It seemed odd to him. "I'm sure Robbie and Purrah would love to study the guardians," he answered after a moment of silence. He still wasn't the most talkative around, but he was trying to get better at it. Communication was key anyways. "So to fully answer your question, I think we should keep them." Even if they could eventually be used again to attack them, he saw no true reason to destroy them all. He knew Zelda would like to at least be able to study a few of them as well, whether she would actually admit it was a different story.

He was about to say something else to her about rebuilding the town, when a new voice caught his attention. Looking up at the sky for a moment, he watched the Rito swoop down and land before them. He hadn't expected to be receiving anything from the other leaders, but it was nice to hear that they were at least acknowledging them. As Shima held the letter out, he stepped aside to allow the princess to grab it. It was probably best for her to read it since she was the leader of Hyrule.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whirlawind » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:11 pm

Wisp/Irien
Female||19||Pan||hylian||Crush:-||Location; kara kara bazaar || Current outfit ||
Tags;Ravana

Irien was what she would refer to as a traveling healer, she never settled in a town and instead would travel between different ones. She traveled to gerudo town often, mainly because of the temperature the town had no capability to properly store medicine, so Irien made infrequent trips there to heal any who couldn't get a hold of the medicine they needed. Outside of gerudo desert she traveled with a hylian shepherd as a guide dog, but she had left him at the gerudo canyon stables because of the heat. The good thing about this trip was that it was really a one road trip and she had memorized it easily.

She took a stop at the Kara Kara Bazaar, the sounds of people swimming and vendors were welcome ones. She had on desert clothes, and as a result held up well in the heat, but the heat was still uncomfortable. She was not wearing traditional clothes either, hers had long thin sleeves and a cloak making it much less revealing than the typical gerudo garb, which was to her liking. She was not pretty, and it was not in the way that other Hylian girls called themselves ugly because their figure was not perfect, or they thought they were to chubby, no she was genuinely not pretty. She had grey hair, was sickly thin with no curves to speak of, and wore a blindfold that concealed empty sockets. No, she was not pretty in the least, and was grateful to have a desert appropriate outfit that offered more coverage.

Irien walked over to the oasis, she stopped when her walking stick hit the water with a small satisfying splash. She set it down next to her and slipped off her shoes, sitting by he water and dipping her feet in with a sigh. She heard one man celebrating the oasis as if he had been dying without it which, considering the location, he probably had been. "Excuse me sir, I couldn't help but hear you celebrating you'd found water, would you like a cooling elixir for the rest of your trip?" She asked politely. She had no need of them, but had three on hand in case she found someone who actually neeeded one.
whirlawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:03 pm

Ravana
Male||1366||Asexual||Fairy||Frome:hylian||Crush:-||Location;Kara Kara Bazaar||Tags;Irien

The dark fairy dried his mouth with the back of his hand and sighed in relief. He had filled his stomach with alot of water, now he could hardly move. " Ah..that was refreshing. I could stay here all day ..but I need to keep moving." He didn't notice that a woman had came beside him until she said something. Ravana jumped abit and frowned. "
    Geez...don't scare me like that." He huffed. " Cooling elixir ? Or course I would like one..wait a minute ..you want something in return? "
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whirlawind » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:06 pm

Wisp/Irien
Female||19||Pan||hylian||Crush:-||Location; kara kara bazaar || Current outfit ||
Tags;Ravana

Irien heard him jump and smiled lightly "No, it's something I give out for unprepared travelers." She assured. She pulled out one of her blue cooling elixirs and offered it to him. She always found it amusing to hear men traveling to gerudo town, since it seemed many of them hoped they could score a gerudo wife. It seemed to be fairly common knowledge only women were allowed in so there were always male travelers sleeping outside the town quite miserably unprepared for the cold desert and scorching days.
"May I ask where it is you're coming from?" She inquired.
"-αη∂ ѕєє ησ ℓσηgєя вℓιη∂є∂ ву συя єуєѕ."
~яυρєят вяσσкє

I think people are a lot like kintsugi pieces, broken and repaired in a way that is unique to them and beautiful. We should always remember to recognize the broken pieces of others and to be empathetic. Don’t forget to celebrate your own chips, cracks, and broken pieces and repair them with gold.
whirlawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coatiferous » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:50 am

Feanarii wrote:
|| Female || Rito ||
|| 24, Straight ||
|| Gerudo Canyon ||
|| tags; Lucine ||
    Arii drifted along the breeze flowing through the otherwise dead canyon, it's high walls and heat enough to send anyone into a dehyrdated frenzy if they forgot their water. Near the Gerudo Desert the heat was all the more intense, an intensity Feanarii wasn't sure she was all too prepared for yet. Glancing down at the rocks below, she witnessed a girl heading away from a group of busy Gorons--far away from their homes, weren't they?--looking around, appearing a bit...lost almost.

Curious, Arii circled down into the canyon, flapping her wings as she neared the group and landing in a little swirl of dust. Coughing a few times as she cleared the air with her wing, she glanced at Lucine and gave her a little smile, beckoning her over with a wing in hopes she could offer some help...though unbeknownst to her, it wasn't needed.

Rovia wrote:
|| Female || Hylian ||
|| 18, Bi-Curious ||
|| Kara Kara Bazaar ||
|| tags; open ||
    It had taken her what felt like hours to cross the stretch of desert into the Bazaar, and Rovia wasn't all too enthusiastic about just how much water she'd drank crossing the sandy path. She was in dire need of an outhouse, quick, and she nearly didn't make it once she'd found one. Having cleaned up a little before exiting, the girl let out a soft sigh of relief, crossing the shaded area for a merchant selling Hydromelons, purchasing one with the rupees she'd earned selling monster parts to Beedle...and the beetles she occasionally grabbed as well.

Sitting by the oasis in the middle of the merchant square, she removed her boots and socks and rolled up her pants, relaxing her feet in the cool water and cutting open her melon with her sword--only after wiping some dirt off with a wetted sleeve, first. She hated wearing such a thick coat across the desert, but she knew it would be worth it when night came, especially if she didn't travel to Gerudo Town's Inn before then.
x
wнαт i wσυld dσ тσ тαkє αwαy тнiร fєαя
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Hello, I'm aph coati, but you can call me
coati for short. My future career is in
insect research, though I dream of
one day owning a dog sled team.
Image * Image

my tumblr | my character site
σf bєiиg lσvєd αllєgiαиcє тσ тнє ραiи
coatiferous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:09 pm

Ravana
Male||1366||Asexual||Fairy||Frome:hylian||Crush:-||Location;Kara Kara Bazaar||Tags;Irien

Ravana glanced at this stranger and took the elixir and looked over it ." Hmmm, thank you I suppose. " the dark fairy placed the elixir in his pocket and relaxed back a little. He was still kinda tired, maybe he would stay here for the night and rest up for now." Where I'm coming from..well,
    A little bit of everything." Ravana 'a stomach started growl and blushed faintly. " I could grab a bite..I didbt realize how hungry I've gotten. "
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:03 pm

Zelda// Female// Hetero// 117// Hylian// Crush;???//Location; Castle town// Tagged; Link

When he had stated his opinion, Zelda found that she felt relieved by his answer. She hadn't expected wanting to keep the guardians, but when faced with the question, she was conflicted on the decision to make. Knowing that the Hero Of Time, who had to fight the machines countless times, was okay with the prospect of not destroying them, Zelda knew that they should just let Plurah and Robbie relocate them to a safe place to be studied. She pushed down her childish excitement of the idea that she could study the guardians herself, for she had a Kingdom to be rebuilt, which was no small feat.

It seemed to her that Link wasn't finished speaking, but the call of a postbird drifted her attention away. When hearing of letters from Rito village and Zora's domain, She was a bit suprised "I wasn't expecting replies so quickly. Thank you sir, and I can wait for the letter from Zora's domain, so do not worry." She assured, grasping the letter between both of her hands.

Mauhaii// Male// Questioning// 17// Gerudo// Crush; none//Location; Kara Kara Bazaar// Tagged; Rovia

Mauhaii eyes drifted up to a girl sitting on the edge of the water. A Hylian was certainly rare in these parts, which caused his curiosity to raise. Swimming over, he propped his elbows on the rock which she sat on "I haven't seen a Hylian in these parts for a while. What brings you here?" He asked, his question a bit imposing, but the boy never realized such things. He was always outgoing to anyone he met, if interaction suited him at the moment.

Lucine// Female// Demipan// 27// Sheikah// Crush; none//Location; Gerudo Canyon// Tagged; Arii

At the flap of wings, Lucine started to stop walking, and turn to the sound. Running away or freezing up would make her appear more guilty, for she assumed that the Rito had witnessed her theft. Calmly, she walked over to the bird, responding to what seemed to be a friendly gesture. But looks could be very deceiving, Lucine knew, so she returned the smile, but was alert and on guard. "Hello, is anything the matter?" She asked, her voice like honey as she spoke. Her eyes quickly picked up movement behind the Rito, for the Goron had noticed her land. Nudging their partner, One of the Gorons started to lumber over, the other in suit.
╔═════════════╗

He/They/She.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

struggling with gender identity
rn ;,)

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coatiferous » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:05 pm

Feanarii wrote:
|| Female || Rito ||
|| 24, Straight ||
|| Gerudo Canyon ||
|| tags; Lucine ||
    Feanarii wasn't sure about the Gorons lumbering over, so she gestured for Lucine to follow as she began to speak to the other female. "I couldn't help but to notice that you were looking around as if you were a little lost back there. Did you need directions on how to get to either end of the canyon? I, um, I know how confusing these paths can be for those who walk," she murmured, heading down the way towards the stables as it was the same direction that the woman was heading in originally.

Rovia wrote:
|| Female || Hylian ||
|| 18, Bi-Curious ||
|| Kara Kara Bazaar||
|| tags; Mauhii ||
    Chewing the last bit of the piece of hydromelon she was munching on, one of Rovia's brows raised as she watched a Gerudo man--man?? He was one of the rarest born of his race! How unusual, she hadn't met a male Gerudo before. Either way, she smiled and wiped his mouth with the upper part of her long sleeve to rid of the melon juice setting the large fruit rind-first onto her coat, which she's stripped from and laid out on the sandy rock. "Is that so? And I've never seen a Gerudo man, a voe, is it?" she remarked, being a little smart with him due to the bluntness of his iteration. "I'm a traveler, and I decided to see the sights of Gerudo Town. I heard of seal surfing from a passing vai and wanted to check it out. And you, what plans do you have? You live here, I assume, so it wouldn't be smart to ask what you're doing here." Her words weren't hostile, but curious and inviting, not minding a conversation at all.
Last edited by coatiferous on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x
wнαт i wσυld dσ тσ тαkє αwαy тнiร fєαя
Hello, I'm aph coati, but you can call me
coati for short. My future career is in
insect research, though I dream of
one day owning a dog sled team.
Image * Image

my tumblr | my character site
σf bєiиg lσvєd αllєgiαиcє тσ тнє ραiи
coatiferous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azzy_dreemurr » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:16 am

Kass

Male // Hetero // 30 // Rito// Crush: Open // Location: Wetland Stable // Tags: Open

Kass finished playing all the songs he knew to the people on Wetland Stable, he recieved applause from the people in there, he walked out of the stable looking to the sky and started flying towards another stable to play his new songs to all the people in the kingdom, sort of like a messenger.

Yunobo

Male // Hetero // 23 // Goron // Crush: Open // Location: Vah Rudania // Tags: Zelda

After a long climb Yunobo managed to arrive at the feet of Vah Rudania the divine beast, he climbed to the command center of Vah Rudania, looking around inside the devine beast. "Let's see if we can get her to work again." The beast seemed to have no power after it fired towards Hyrule Castle. He managed to work around it as if he already knew what to do turning on all the modules and the control base. Then managed to make Vah Rudania Move, "YEAH BABY!" Yunobo was now more confident on himself, after seeing Daruk's spirit on the Beast a while ago. Little did he knew that on the Sheika Slate that was on Zelda's posession triggered an alarm to warn the user about the move of a Divine Beast signaling that Vah Rudania was moving.

azzy_dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:30 am

Shima
Male||26||Pan||Rito||Crush:-||Location; Castle Town ||Tags:

Shima smiled faintly. " Your welcome~" the Rito checked his bag and sighed in relief. "I think that's all for the day..now I can grab a bite to eat." He said and waved." Anyway, take care!I'm off now." Shima took a few steps forward before spreading his wings to only notice he was way to hungry to fly ."oh..looks like I'm walking. ." He started to walk forward...there Where no places to eat around, he had to muster up the last bit of his energy and fly
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me