Our new world// Loz Breath of the wild RP//Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Our new world// Loz Breath of the wild RP//Accepting!

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:16 am

Link
Male || 118 || Bicurious || Crush: None || Hylian || Location: Castle Town || Tagged: Zelda

Watching the Rito take off, the Hylian champion stood in silence for a moment to take on what had been said to the princess. It was a bit of a surprise to him that they had so quickly agreed to help them, but at the same time he was thankful for it all. Having such allies would make their lives easier when it came to rebuilding and he knew all areas of the kingdom could use a rebuild after the damage that had been done by the guardians and divine beasts. Crossing his arms over his chest, his gaze settled upon the princess to see what she might say their next course of action might be now that they had gotten such information. If she wished to go visit the Rito village, he would guide her there, but if not he figured he might head to Tarrey Town and try to get some help from the builders there to bring Castle Town back to its former glory. That could wait if it needed to though. His thoughts quickly snapped when the sound of the alarm caught his attention. It appeared to be coming from the Sheikah Slate which was odd to him. When he had had it in his own possession it near made a sound like that. The only sound it ever made was when he was close to one of the many shrines.

Ploegy wrote:
Gypsum
Female || 1300 || Asexual || Crush: None || Fairy || Location: Near Kakariko Village || Tagged: Open

Ever since the fall of Ganon, the fairy hadn't done much wandering like she had when he first appeared a hundred years ago though she did stray away from the Great Fairy quite often to live in the surrounding woodland and sometimes even explore the village nearby. She found its pace of life rather soothing and it interested her how Hylians and Sheikahs went about their daily lives. It was far different than that of a fairy. Dangling her feet over the cliff that overlooked the small village, Gypsum let a soft sigh escape her lips. It wasn't often that she appeared in her Hylian form, but today was an exception just so she could gaze upon the people below. It was too bad that the Hylian champion wasn't around however. She heard he visited quite often or at least had while she was recovering from her injuries. She had seen him once when he visited the Great Fairy, but more times than not she was told to simply keep her distance from anyone who wasn't a fairy. Even at her age they treated her like a child. She was far more curious about the other species than they wanted her to be and that was a disappointment.

Sempiira
Female || 16 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Gerudo || Location: Gerudo Town || Tagged: Open

Another day of going into Gerudo Town. She was beginning to dread this place more and more. There were many that recognized her and always questioned her about her love life and if she had returned because she had gotten married. Even her own mother had excepted such a thing from her, but the answer was the same each and every time so she wasn't sure why they continued asking at this point. At least they eventually gave her some good stuff to report back to the clan with. It was the only thing that made her sit through the many dreaded conversations and scoldings. Finding a quiet spot in the shade outside of one of the buildings, Sempiira sat down with her back resting against the wall and gazed out around the town itself. It seemed like the usual crowd of people which bored her. Why she had expected anything different, she wasn't sure.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:28 am

Zelda// Female// Hetero// 117// Hylian// Crush;???//Location; Castle town// Tagged; Link

After watching the Rito take off, then land, only to take off again, Zelda couldn't help but think that the Rito had acted odd around them. It was understandable though, considering they were probably very well-known around hyrule and the surrounding lands. The princesses' fingers rested on the envelope, ready to tear it open, when a vibration and loud noise erupted from the sheikah slate. Immediately looking at Link, who she knew had more experience with the machine, Zelda hoped he could provide an answer to the sudden reaction of the slate. "Have you any idea what that might mean?" As she spoke, she started to take the slate off from her hip.

Mauhaii// Male// Questioning// 17// Gerudo// Crush; none//Location; Kara Kara Bazaar// Tagged; Rovia

He chuckled at how ironic his question had been. "Heh, you got me there. Not to brag, but I think I am the only one alive of my species currently." He decided to leave out the part on how one of the last recorded voe Gerudo was an incarnation of Ganon himself. It seemed to make things awkward when he mentioned it. "If you're referring to Gerudo town, then no, I do not live there. I'm going on an approved trip there tomorrow with my friend Arthur though, so that's something to look forward to." He said, glancing back at his sand seal.

Lucine// Female// Demipan// 27// Sheikah// Crush; none//Location; Gerudo Canyon// Tagged; Arii

The gorons, realizing that the Rito wasn't talking to them, turned around and continued mining, not noticing their missing loot. Lucine was relieved that they were leaving, for she would not want to lie about trying to feed her nonexistent daughter again. That one got boring fast. "Actually, I know these parts quite well, even though I don't have a birds eye view of the canyon." she replied casually, even though it probably wasn't a good idea to reveal that she knew this area well, for Yiga activity was known for in the canyon.
╔═════════════╗

He/They/She.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

struggling with gender identity
rn ;,)

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aph coati » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:36 am

{ hm...i thought i replied but i must have dreamt it ;o; }

Feanarii wrote:
|| Female || Rito ||
|| 24, Straight ||
|| Gerudo Canyon ||
|| tags; Lucine ||
    Arii spared a short glance at the Gorons, wondering what they had been doing walking over only to turn and go back to what they were doing. The rock people were a little confusing to her at times, unsure she could ever get over seeing a young Goron lifting a chunk of quartz and chomping down on it when she was but a fledgling. She'd attempted to do the same and nearly cracked her beak... "You must travel them a lot, then. First-time travelers get lost so easily...and with the Yiga Clan so active around here it's quite dangerous," she murmured, nodding a little. She was speaking to Lucine though her voice had grown a little quiet as she trailed off, feeling it wasn't a good conversation. "Are you headed to Gerudo Town? I'm sorry, it's rude of me to ask someone I've just met where they're going-," she laughed a little awkwardly at the end of that sentence. Boy she was not good at this.

Rovia wrote:
|| Female || Hylian ||
|| 18, Bi-Curious ||
|| Kara Kara Bazaar ||
|| tags; Mauhaii ||
    Rovia rolled her eyes a little at the comment. Beign a Gerudo male might have been a rare occurence...but there weren't too many priveleges that came with the status. "An...approved trip? I wasn't aware a male, two males if you are traveling with a friend named Arthur, would ever be allowed in Gerudo town," she commented, eyes a little wide with curiosity. She wouldn't push the topic further, though, as it would be a little rude to get into his personal life when they were just idly talking. Her eyes followed his gaze to the sand seal waiting patiently at the Bazaar, deciding to ask, "Is she yours? By the way, I'm Rovia. It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance." The Hylian woman extended a hand after running it under the water of the oasis and drying it off, not wanting to shake his hand when hers was sticky from watermelon juice.
x
wнαт i wσυld dσ тσ тαkє αwαy тнiร fєαя
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Hello, I'm aph coati, but you can call me
coati for short. My future career is in
insect research, though I dream of
one day owning a dog sled team.
Image * Image

my tumblr | my character site
σf bєiиg lσvєd αllєgiαиcє тσ тнє ραiи
aph coati

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:04 pm

Zelda// Female// Hetero// 117// Hylian// Crush;???//Location; Castle town// Tagged; Link

After watching the Rito take off, then land, only to take off again, Zelda couldn't help but think that the Rito had acted odd around them. It was understandable though, considering they were probably very well-known around hyrule and the surrounding lands. The princesses' fingers rested on the envelope, ready to tear it open, when a vibration and loud noise erupted from the sheikah slate. Immediately looking at Link, who she knew had more experience with the machine, Zelda hoped he could provide an answer to the sudden reaction of the slate. "Have you any idea what that might mean?" As she spoke, she started to take the slate off from her hip.

Mauhaii// Male// Questioning// 17// Gerudo// Crush; none//Location; Kara Kara Bazaar// Tagged; Rovia

Mauhaii found her comment about Arthur to be a bit odd. Last time he checked, both genders of Sand-Seals were allowed inside and outside of the town. He decided against mentioning the mistake, just in case it came across as rude. "Ah yes, my rights as a gerudo was a big debate for the cheif's council. In the end, they decided that I'd have to leave when I turned thirteen, but I would be able to visit home from time to time." When the hylian asked about his sand seal, Mauhaii was finally able to connect two and two. "Ohhh! Arthur is my sand seal, not my friend! Well, he is my friend, but not the type you were referring to-" He cut off his sentence once he realized the girl had just formally introduced herself "-Where are my manners? Let's start this over; Vasaaq! My name is Mauhaii, nice to meet you Rovia!" His greeting was a bit stiff and unrelaxed, a stark contrast to his personality. "Formal" approaches it seemed were very hard for Mauhaii, for he would just rather mention his name on a whim during a conversation. But he was taught by his mother on how a Voe should act formally. Although he managed to shed off every other peice of advice he was given, he still felt the need to follow this paticular one.

Lucine// Female// Demipan// 27// Sheikah// Crush; none//Location; Gerudo Canyon// Tagged; Arii

Lucine shrugged "Yes, but it also helps that I have a phonographic memory. Helps me go places without a map." She added, before resuming to listen to the Rito. She knew there was a chance she would be held accountable for travelling to Gerudo town if she agreed with the girl, So she decided to make her answer a bit vauge "I honestly don't have a destination in mind, but I'll probably end up there at some point. I've heard that there's some leviathan bones in the desert somewhere, and I'd love to see them myself." In truth, she had visited the site where the bones laid, and was not only interested in the skeleton itself, but the fairy fountain and shrine located below the giant creature's spine and ribcage.
╔═════════════╗

He/They/She.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

rn ;,)

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aph coati » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:09 pm

Rovia wrote:
|| Female || Hylian ||
|| 18, Bi-Curious ||
|| Kara Kara Bazaar ||
|| tags; Mauhaii ||
    Rovia couldn't help but to feel her cheeks heating up when the Gerudo corrected her, acknowledging the debate with a nod. It would be awful to not be able to return home, she imagined, though she was told stories of her grandparents recalling how they'd been forced from their homes when the Champions fell at the hands of the Calamity's minions, villages now in ruins unable to be returned to. She imagined it was a little of a similar situation, though to be unable to return to a still-standing home...that was quite different. "So that is your sand seal- Sorry for assuming otherwise," she laughed, shaking her head a little and thinking it was a silly mistake on her part. His reaction to her introducing herself was...odd, though she knew she couldn't hold her tongue for the life of her to bite back a taunting comment."Va'saaq--did I say that right?" she asked, remembering the traditional greeting of the Gerudo and internally scolding herself for not trying out the language. "You seem a bit...less comfortable after learning my name and giving me yours. Is it 'voe' tradition to stiffen up when you introduce yourself~?" her voice was clearly in a teasing tone, her eyes glimmering with mischief. There was definitely a spunk to the woman, though it was a good feature to be able to have fun when things around you could be so bad...like this heat.

Feanarii wrote:
|| Female || Rito ||
|| 24, Straight ||
|| Gerudo Canyon ||
|| tags; Lucine ||
    The Rito nodded, smiling a little as she recalled looking at the meandering map of the canyon, glad she could simply fly over the rocks and get where she needed to go without having to think twice about if this path led to a dead end or not. KNowing this girl had a photographic memory eased her stress about navigating the path on foot, too, as she'd decided to accompany Lucine, at least just for a little bit, for now. "Leviathan bones? I heard someone mention there were some in the Hebra Mountains, but in all of my years living there I've never seen evidence of them at all," she commented, rubbing her arm a little as they continued walking. "It's a bit too hot for me to fly most of the time, but I suppose...Ritos can carry people across stretches of land. I've seen it done before....I could pick up a heat-resistance tonic and help you find the bones if there are any if we meet again, some day," she offered, implying that she wouldn't be up to it on their first encounter.
x
Image * Image

aph coati

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:58 pm

Link
Male || 118 || Bicurious || Crush: None || Hylian || Location: Castle Town || Tagged: Zelda

Hearing her question, the Hylian shook his head in response. He had never seen the slate act in such a manner while he had it, at least not when there was no shrine close by. He knew he had opened all of them already though leaving him with no idea on what it might be. "It's never acted like that before. Something must be happening that didn't happen when I had it before," he finally answered. Pondering what it might be, Link crossed his arms over his chest in thought. The only thing he could think of were the Divine Beasts. Maybe one of them was acting strange? It might be possible. The slate had never told him when they were acting odd, but maybe that had been because they were under Ganon's control. Now they had control of the beasts again so it might be possible that the slate was warning them something was happening with one of them. The only other thing he could think of was there could be a shrine that recently popped up in the area that could be setting it off. As unlikely as that sounded, he felt that it might be possible.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:24 pm

She visibly frowned at his answer, and immediately started to fear the worst. The envelope was now forgotten as she grasped the slate with both hands. For a second, only the sheikah symbol appeared on the screen before it revealed the map of the divine beast Vah Rudania. In the bottom corner, It showed the warning that the beast was being operated. When realizing this, she quickly turned the sheikah slate so that Link could see. "What's the quickest route to death mountain?" Her question was urgent, and already she was gathering her belongings for their departure.

Mauhaii was a bit suprised when Rovia pronounced the traditional Gerurdo greeting correctly. Most people of other species usually messed up words in the Gerudo language, resulting in him having to make constant corrections to tourists. "Besides the accent, it's spot on." He said with a grin, boosting himself out of the water and onto the rock next to her. After his less-then-comfortable greeting, Mauhaii was a bit embarrassed when Rovia pointed out his awkward greeting, but could tell that she was only teasing. "Heh, well, our traditions are considered a bit weird to most outsiders. At least, my mother's traditions are." He said with a chuckle, before continuing, "In Gerudo town, there are classes for Vai on how to interact with a Voe. You can imagine on how that went for me. I swear, Those Vai will probably scare off any Voes they meet."

The offer was considerably kind towards Lucine, And she was suprised at the generosity of the Rito. Still, she had much more important matters to attend to, and revisiting the bones was low on her list. "That's nice of you, If we do meet again, I'll take you up on your offer." Her words didn't mean much to herself; She only had to stick to her alibi so she didn't attract attention. Knowing that the Rito would stick around for awhile, Lucine resorted to small-talk to divert the conversation. "What's it like to fly? You probably get asked that one a lot, don't you?" Even though she was just using this to change the subject, she was secretly interested in what it would be like high in the sky.
╔═════════════╗

He/They/She.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

rn ;,)

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aph coati » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:20 am

Rovia wrote:
|| Female || Hylian ||
|| 18, Bi-Curious ||
|| Kara Kara Bazaar ||
|| tags; Mauhaii ||
    Rovia rolled her eyes, still smiling, as Mauhaii teased her. "But I thought my accent was spot on; you could easily mistake me for a Gerudo woman,"
    she countered, her grin and the tone in which she spoke in a little cheeky. She continued to listen to him and laughed a little when told of the class, nodding and glancing around them for a moment so she wouldn't offend a lover of the class while she criticized it.
    "Oh, trust me, during one of the other two times I've visited I dropped into the class just to see how it was run.
    Truly something I'd be terrified of if I was a man,"
    she agreed.

"But then again...they do seem to have husbands and children, so they may learn from their mistakes, which then begs the question why don't they give their input and revise the course?" she sighed and shook her head, smile signifying she was simply finding it amusing rather than annoying. "I did offer you a slice of hydromelon,
    didn't I? Can't remember if I did or what your answer was, honestly,"
    she murmured, rubbing her knee a little and using her sword once again to slice off a piece before dipping the metal into the water to clear it of the juice.

Feanarii wrote:
|| Female || Rito ||
|| 24, Straight ||
|| Gerudo Canyon ||
|| tags; Lucine ||
    Had Arii been a bolder type she might have offered to take Lucine on her back and show her just what flying felt like and what it was about, but she was shy and would feel it would be an uncomfortable offer to accept, especially seeing as neither of them truly knew each other and both would be vulnerable to each other in the air. Feanarii could easily roll and drop Lucine, and Lucine could just as easily attack Arii from behind.

The question prompted her to let out a soft hum before shaking her head. "Surprisingly, I don't get that question too often. It's truly freeing, and you feel so...powerful, I guess? Everything is so small and the world in the palm of your hand when you're up there. The wind takes getting used to, and storms are nothing to venture into, but it's a blessing." She paused,
    her head turning to regard Lucine. "But of course, before the Calamity fell, Skywatchers were truly terrifying to run into. And Va Medoh...for so long we were unable to fly in our own village...I think many of us feel just as safe on the ground as we do in the sky, now."
x
Image * Image

aph coati

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:19 pm

I feel like this has gone dead. I will 100% Be reviving this after the second dlc is released, since a lot of the basic plot of this is going to be covered in it.
╔═════════════╗

He/They/She.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

rn ;,)

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items