♥♦♣♠luck of the draw v2! {multifandom, open/accepting}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ♥♦♣♠luck of the draw v2! {multifandom, open/accepting}

Postby Darkanra » Sat May 27, 2017 3:24 am

♦ ɪᴢᴀʏᴀ
Izaya Orihara | Male | King | Diamond | Form | Tagged: Negan

What an intractable person. Izaya instantly felt a surge of curiosity. It wasn't often he met his match. Unfortunately, it came in an arrogant being such as this. Izaya decided to change the subject. This man already seemed like someone to stay on the right side of. "I take it you know next to nothing about this situation? He smiled wryly, hands in his coat pocket, seeming as if he'd never heard Negan's scathing remarks. "It's not often I'm the pawn in someone else's game. The experience should be enlightening."

Inactive | msg on TH if needed.
If you play this game we're friends automatically hmu

Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glimwoods » Sat May 27, 2017 1:10 pm

The Joker | King of Clubs | DC/Injustice | Check-In Area | Nightwing
The Joker had awoken much like everyone else, body draped over a table as if he had had a long night of drinking and passed out. However, he hadn't remember touching a drop of alcohol and the pounding headache that accompanied a long night of drinking was absent. In fact, he didn't remember at all what he had been doing the night before. The Joker lifted his head, groggy and disoriented, and took a moment to get a bearing. Now, this was a new one. Had Batsy finally caught him, trapped him somewhere as some kind of game, some kind of joke? He hoped so, he was in he mood for a good joke. He let his eyes sweep across the table under him, picking out a neatly folded letter and a card laid face down. He went for the letter first, of course, and read it quickly, not bothering to do a double take. Now this was interesting, and he'd never found himself in a situation like this before - that was new. Naturally one would be cautious, nervous. But he, on the other hand, was well past a normal mindset. He lifted the card next, taking it between gnarled fingers and flipping it with one swift motion. Why, this was better than he'd thought - The Clown Prince was now the Clown King. A large, cheshire grin spread across his face as he rubbed the card with a thumb, and with the other hand he pushed unruly green hair away from his eyes. The card was tucked into his coat pocket and the letter followed, secured as he buttoned it up.
The letter had mentioned a terminal. For the first time since he'd woken up, he lifted his head and scanned the room. He wasn't alone. These people were ones he'd never seen, nor heard, of, and because of that reason he didn't worry himself. If they were of the highly dangerous sort, like himself, he would have heard of them. Because of that he stood, pushing them out of his mind, and found the set of terminals. For the first time today something caught him by surprise. Well, if it wasn't Batsy's little boy, in the flesh! It looked like he had the same idea and was nearing the terminals. Now that got him excited. What were the odds? The Joker got to his feet, tattered boots marking the pristine floor with dirt, and causally made his way over like he was greeting an old friend. "Well well wel, look what the cat dragged in!"
glimwoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Sat May 27, 2017 3:13 pm

𝔡𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔞𝔫 𝔴𝔞𝔶𝔫𝔢
Male || 15-17 || Anti-Hero || Nightwing || Queen of Clubs || Location: Check In Area || Tags: Joker

Damian had quickly made his way over the terminals, this was something that he knew how to use. In fact he was pretty sure that he knew how to use them better than most of the other people here. So far he hadn't seen anything that would imply that the other people would know anything about the machines. In fact he had seen one person just staring at them so he was positive about that fact. Reaching out with a gloved hand, well it was his finger-less gloves, so not quite the same effect of normal gloves. Though when had he ever done anything that would be considered normal. He had been raised by The League, Batman and Nightwing, none of that screamed normal. He shook his head slightly to dispel those thoughts so that he could focus on the task at hand. Taping the buttons he quickly picked up on the system and soon his fingers were flying across the screen as he dug into the database. It was his hope that if he could get far enough in that he might be able to reach the outside world. He figured it was a long shot, that the people who had brought him here would have at least realized that he was pretty good at hacking and that they wouldn't leave anything that could be traced. He still looked though because there might be something, even what was being left out might give him a clue to as to where he was. Just as he was coming to the conclusion that there was nothing that he could use on the terminal when he heard a voice that put his teeth one edge. Wiping around his lips peeled back into a snarl. It was probably kind of odd to see on the face of someone who resembled the old Nightwing. His gaze landed on the villain who had called out to him and his eyes narrowed behind his mask. "Joker" he growled as he took a few quick steps forward and then launched a kick at Joker's abdomen.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glimwoods » Sat May 27, 2017 3:38 pm

The Joker | King of Clubs | DC/Injustice | Check-In Area | Damian
Seeing as how he had approached an enemy of his with no warning, he expected nothing less than a blow from the boy.. The two were incredibly far from friendly terms and it seemed like before this was over one of them would be six feet under. However, as he had expected something of the sort, he was prepared and took a stride backwards, narrowly avoiding the incoming attack. "Easy there, wouldn't want to bite off more than you can chew - Batsy isn't here to save you this time." The grin that spread from ear to ear was still prominent on his face, one hand reaching into tattered purple pocket. From it he produced a face card of clubs, on it a king. "Come now, you wouldn't want to attack the king, now would you?" His statement was followed by a snicker, and he just shook his head. His was in the ultimate postition of power, what could be better? For Damian, however, he expected that the boy would have nothing more than a measly number. He was at The Joker's feet now, and he needed to stay there.
"That was a bit of a rough start," He offered a hand, small green buzzer strapped to it. "Why don't we shake on it? You'd be shocked at how much a handshake could solve!"
glimwoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Sat May 27, 2017 3:59 pm

𝔡𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔞𝔫 𝔴𝔞𝔶𝔫𝔢
Male || 15-17 || Anti-Hero || Nightwing || Queen of Clubs || Location: Check In Area || Tags: Joker

Damian let out a snarl of anger when The Joker managed to evade his punch and he revved up for another one. He wasn't prepared for the next thing that they said, something about biting off more than he could chew which was an insult to his abilities. He didn't need to be saved by Batman anymore, he was older and bigger and stronger. He didn't need that man to save him he was fine on his own. He moved to attack The Joker again but froze at the sight of the card. Not only was it the King but it was the King of the same suit that he was in, how cruel were the creators of this game. To place him as a subordinate of one of the people he wanted to kill. One of the people he would have done anything to finish off, in fact when he was younger he had tried to beat information out of the The Joker. He had even brought his own crowbar, though it had gone less than stellar and things had gone down hill. He pushed away those thoughts as he backed off, though snarl on his lips never left. He eyed the hand, and then peered up at The Joker as a grin slowly spread across his lips. "And I would be a bit kinder to your queen Joker." The arrogance was back and his grin was cocky as he pulled his card out to show The Joker. He was pretty sure that it would come as much of a surprise as him seeing that the Joker was the King of Clubs.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Sat May 27, 2017 6:02 pm

carl grimes || male || the walking dead ||ace|| tags; kaiden, trubel

Really, exploring the unknown was probably last on Carl's list of priorities, but he nodded slightly nonetheless, trying to keep up something a bit distanced from the truth. He heard Trubel approach only a moment afterwards. Whether or not she was talking about the same thing as Carl had been thinking of when she mentioned the 'same idea' wasn't entirely clear to him, but he cast a momentary narrow-eyed glance in her direction. He was thankfully unaware that her comment had awakened Kaiden to the true nature of his venture. Carl just adjusted his shirt a bit impatiently; he didn't trust her any more than he'd trusted Kaiden. He refrained from answering Trubel's comment, with a part of him hoping that the two would get distracted by each other and thus give him a chance to slip away and head somewhere else. Keep looking for something he could use as a weapon, maybe.

eugene porter || male || the walking dead || queen || tags; buddy, cyrus

Eugene could see what Cyrus was getting at, or at least he was having his own thoughts in regards to the king of diamonds. "Hmm, sounds like a decent plan." He agreed. Allegedly, these roles had been selected randomly, but Eugene found himself highly doubting that there had been no strategy involved in selecting who was in what role or what group. Whoever was behind this was far too clever for that. He didn't know if the king would actually know more than they did, but perhaps they could figure something out together, or learn something regardless. Eugene glanced back at Buddy, though she was acting a little odd in his perception. Not that he wasn't wary of Cyrus' behavior, but considering that they'd all just woken up trapped in a strange place, strange behavior wasn't unexpected. "I agree. We should go look for the king." Eugene declared, more bluntly affirming his opinion.

negan || male || the walking dead || ♣ ten ♣ || tags; izaya

"Absolutely nothing." Negan grunted, in mild irritation. Not particularly irritation at Izaya, but more irritation at every facet of this whole situation. "Hmm, I could say the same damn thing for myself." He almost chuckled, but the only thing he managed was a haughty smirk. He was mostly wishing that this guy would just quit with whatever this manipulative behavior was and give him some semblance of honesty. But of course, he'd be too smart for that. He was clever, if nothing else. Right now the both of them were just dancing around each other, both trying to get information out of each other and ultimately not getting much of anywhere. "I'm sure we'll find ourselves extremely enlightened by the end of all this. Just brimming with enlightenment." He yawned, fairly sarcastically.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

••••

Postby Reiji » Sat May 27, 2017 6:15 pm

Harry Doyle | Male | Quantico | 6 ♣| tags; Springtrap | form
    There goes his plan to just bail. Springtrap isn't just an AI, is what he suspects, but there's no use to dig deeper. He might just get in trouble. "Look at you, wildcard." Having read the terminal earlier, ace cards doesn't have to follow the face cards orders, which makes them quite important. He hopes that an 'AI' would use that advantage wisely. "Six of Clubs. I'm not special or anything." He swiftly showed Springtrap his card before taking another step back for each sentence he said afterwards. "It's been nice and all but I need to explore for a bit. Really sorry for acting rude, it's in the blood. See you later, Springtrap." He slid his card back into his pockets and parted ways with the animatronic. Maybe he should be more secretive next time.
Buddy | Female | LISA | 4 ♦| tags; Eugene, Cyrus| form
    Buddy jumped in place for no real reason, she just felt giddy. Eugene and Cyrus agreed on looking for the King, so she decided to go along with their plan. She nodded, as if saying 'alright then'."Where should we start?" She commented, walking closer to them. While she doesn't completely trust them yet, she isn't capable of defending herself or going out on her own either. Her spear is gone and all she has is Joy, but that's it. She noticed that Cyrus seemed to be... cautious. She doesn't blame him, wouldn't anyone? Even if they're the same team, it's not like they can't betray each other.
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mason and Mabel

Postby allu » Sat May 27, 2017 8:43 pm

Mason Pines // Male // Gravity Falls // King of Hearts // Tags;; None

When Mason awoke, his whole body ached, and he had a pounding headache, he scratched his head, and rose up as he regained his consciousness. "What the hell?" he said aloud, as he noticed he was lying on a table. Where was he? How did he get here? He and Mabel were talking the last time he checked. Then he realized something else, "My journal!" he yelped, as he reached inside his sweater. It wasnt there. He then noticed that he had dropped an envelope, it had his name on it, so he decided to open it.He then read the letter inside. Once done, and curious of his ranking, he pulled out the card. It was the King of Hearts. More curious than ever, he walked toward the check in terminal, where it would appear that there was more people.

Mabel Pines // Female // Gravity Falls // Queen of Spades // Tags;; None

"Dipper?" Mabel said as she woke. She had cramps in her arms and legs, and a migraine like no other. She didn't think she drank last night, and she didnt remember getting hurt. So why did she feel like this? Oh, and where was Dipper? Or Mason, whatever he called himself now. Apparently she was on a table, which was learned as she fell off. She hit her head and let out a groan of pain, well, new pain at least. "Damn it" she muttered, and picked herself up. She picked up an envelope that said Mabel. As she opened it, a playing card fell out, a Queen of Spades, to be exact. She picked it up and read the letter inside, then she got up to look around.
allu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Sun May 28, 2017 1:05 am

♦ ɪᴢᴀʏᴀ
Izaya Orihara | Male | King | Diamond | Form | Tagged: Negan

Izaya found a lightly smug feeling wash over him. Probably something to do with this testing of each other's minds and the wrestle for information that neither were willing to give. The undercurrent of the battle for dominance was subtle, but Izaya could feel the energy of it, and loved it. "I don't suppose you'd like to follow me down to the lobby. I'd like to find out if there's anyone else here who has any more information on what's going on." As an information broker back in Ikebukero, gathering intel was one of Izaya's specialities. One of the best starts to knowing was to find someone who knew.

"Not that I don't find your company charming, but I have got things to do..." Izaya's smile grew slightly as he turned away, hands still in his jacket pockets. "But before I go anywhere, care to tell me your name? I am Izaya Orihara." He looked over his shoulder with a glint in his reddish-brown eyes. "Remember it."

Inactive | msg on TH if needed.
If you play this game we're friends automatically hmu

Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .ocean. » Sun May 28, 2017 9:14 am

Wally
(Male) (16) (♣️ Jack ♣️) (Young justice) (Location: Lobby) (tags: Joker, Damian)

Wally woke up, gasping. He was sitting on a table. His breathing labored, he looked around. Of course, his first question was ,"Where am I?". Wally slid off the table and glanced wildly around. He notice a note and a..playing card...? He quickly reached for the note, read it. He shook his head. This is a weird dream, he thought. One minute ago he was in his room, admiring his souvenirs. Turning his attention back to the card. Jack of Clubs. Wally walked toward the check in area and received all the information needed. There were other people, but one stood out to him. Joker...?, he thought. A pang of fear swarmed in his stomach, seeing him show another person his card. No way! I can't answer to him!, Wally thought. He stepped toward them, hoping to get to his room unnoticed.

Korra
(Female) (17) (♥️ 10 ♥️) (Legend of Korra) (location: Room) (tags: open)

Korra woke up groaning. She had a headache and was extremely tired. Korra couldn't even remember the last time she ate. She shook herself awake and took in her surroundings. Noticing a note, she quickly grabbed it. Gasping while reading, she reached for her card. 10?, she thought to herself, disappointed. She gazed around before making her way to the check in. She gathered the needed information. Korra decided to find her room before anything. She swayed up the stairs to the first level. Korra found her room, and opened it with her card. The room wasn't too bad. She collapsed on the bed, sighing. Whatever they wanted her to do, she would do it, if it meant escaping.
.ocean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me