♥♦♣♠luck of the draw v2! {multifandom, open/accepting}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ♥♦♣♠luck of the draw v2! {multifandom, open/accepting}

Postby Lore Starcutter » Sun May 28, 2017 10:03 am

Cure Sword | Female | 14 | Doki Doki! Pretty Cure | ♠ Five of Spades ♠ | Area: Check-In | Tagged: N/A

What was once Makoto ending the day with her friends was now a spinning blur of red. Sword slowly blinked her eyes open as her vision started to clear out. Finally able to see everything, she noticed she was sitting at a table. What happened? She thought, raising her hand to rest her head on the palm of it before she noticed something quickly. She had transformed into Cure Sword without herself knowing. Before she could question any long, she raised her other hand to notice she was holding an envelope. Opening it, she quickly caught a card, setting it on the table before she read the letter. Her expression changed from confused to stern during the read.

"... So I'm stuck here for a while," She muttered, definitely not pleased. Dabyi definitely wasn't here to help her analyze the situation if the letter stated that her companion would not be here for a while. She stood up from the table, seeing her card was Five of Spades and decided to go to the check-in. She would figure it out by herself.

Ink | Male | Undertale AU Community | ♥ Two of Hearts ♥ | Area: Check-In | Tagged: N/A

First he was at the Doodle Sphere, and now he's somewhere unknown bubbling with excitement, forgetting that he just had a headache. Ink was scribbling all of the important details down that the letter mentioned before looking at his card. "Two of Hearts..." He observed, writing it down before he stood up onto his table and placed the card somewhere in his scarf, and it hopefully wouldn't be lost all the time like his pencils would. He seemed to imitate a look of pride. He was going to be in something new! Though... hopefully the AUs and the world of Dreamers would manage without him.

Shrugging in his mind, he hopped down from his table and walked to where the check-in would be. When he arrived, he gaped at the amount of people. Sure the letter said that there'd be people from many places, but this? Oh man, more people to meet! Unable to contain his excitement, the artist suddenly vomited ink from his mouth and it landed onto the floor. "... Oops," He uttered. He took his paintbrush off of his back and swept on the floor to clean it before he hitched it on his back once more. "No one saw that hopefully," He sighed, before walking to the check-in before he would bump into anybody or vise versa to start a conversation.
everything is a wip
Lore Starcutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .ocean. » Sun May 28, 2017 10:18 am

.ocean. wrote:
Wally
(Male) (16) (♣️ Jack ♣️) (Young justice) (Location: Lobby) (tags: Joker, Damian)

Wally woke up, gasping. He was sitting on a table. His breathing labored, he looked around. Of course, his first question was ,"Where am I?". Wally slid off the table and glanced wildly around. He notice a note and a..playing card...? He quickly reached for the note, read it. He shook his head. This is a weird dream, he thought. One minute ago he was in his room, admiring his souvenirs. Turning his attention back to the card. Jack of Clubs. Wally walked toward the check in area and received all the information needed. There were other people, but one stood out to him. Joker...?, he thought. A pang of fear swarmed in his stomach, seeing him show another person his card. No way! I can't answer to him!, Wally thought. He stepped toward them, hoping to get to his room unnoticed.

Korra
(Female) (17) (♥️ 10 ♥️) (Legend of Korra) (location: Room) (tags: open)

Korra couldn't stay in the room for much longer. She needed food, desperately. Korra heaved up and opened the door. She locked her room and started toward the stairs. Korra ran down as fast as she could. Looking around, she noticed a fridge area by the check-in. She ran towards that, before bumping into someone. "Oh, sorry", she grumbled. To her surprise, she had bumped into someone carrying a giant paintbrush.
.ocean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lore Starcutter » Sun May 28, 2017 10:41 am

Ink | Male | Undertale AU Community | ♥ Two of Hearts ♥ | Area: Check-In | Tagged: Korra

The skeleton stumbled forward as he was bumped into. He heard someone say "Sorry" behind him as he regained balance. "It's fine!" He assured, turning around to give a thumbs up before he noticed that this person he was looking at was a human. Looking curious, he swiveled around the new person to confirm his thoughts before asking, "You're a human, aren't 'cha?" as he was completely oblivious that what he was doing was possibly giving this newcomer an uneasy first impression.
everything is a wip
Lore Starcutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun May 28, 2017 2:36 pm

Morgan
Male || 16 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Six of Hearts || Fire Emblem Awakening || Tagged: Dipper

It had only been moments since the young tactician had open his envelope and revealed what was inside. The card wasn't all too exciting; only a mere member. What a shame, though it wouldn't be all the bad to listen to someone else telling him what to do. That was what happened in the army anyways or simply with his parents. Feeling at his waist for a moment, he realized his sword was no longer there, but he could feel his cloak was weighed down by at least one of his tomes. Why he had been striped of his sword, he wasn't sure. He wouldn't complain about it. Tucking the note and his card into his pocket, he decided to make his way toward the terminal or at least farther into the area. Maybe finding someone to talk with was due. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of another male that appeared around his age. That looked like a good start. "Hey you!" he called out, hoping to get Dipper's attention.

Paula Polestar
Female || 13 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Two of Diamonds || Earthbound || Tagged: Open

Already having made her way to the check-in area, the young girl looked around the room with her card in hand. It was nothing special or at least that was what the note made it seem. Since she was not one of the face cards or the ace, she was nothing more than an average member. Even if she had been one, she was sure nobody would listen to her because of her age. Letting a soft sigh escape her lips, she ran her fingers through her hair quietly while she looked around the room to observe the others that were around her. There were plenty of strange looking people around. None of which she knew of course. That was to be expected.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Tue May 30, 2017 6:23 am

𝐂𝐘𝐑𝐔𝐒 "𝐂𝐘" 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐇ö𝐋𝐌𝐄
Male || 17 || Vigilante || Soturi || Ace of Diamonds || Location: Check In Area || Tags: Eugene Porter & Buddy Armstrong

Cyrus nodded slightly like he knew that they were going to agree with him, he had already thought everything through. It was just a part of being him, he had to overthink everything and usually that was good think like right now. It meant that he was able to provide an answer pretty quickly, most people could consider something like that a flaw. "Might know the objective" he added. It was to make sure that they knew that he was actually thinking things through and that he didn't assume that the King would know everything. The king would know the same amount as them he figured, unless they had an objective. The king was the same as them after all, they were all strangers flung into a game with little to no information to go off. He glanced over at Buddy who was jumping in place and asked where they would start. He wasn't sure how to find the King without just waving his card and hoping their King would show up. He had spotted an altercation happening a little further off between two guys. It had ended pretty quickly when the two presented their cards. It meant that the green haired one probably had a face card. Shaking his head slightly he forced himself to keep looking. "We should look around" he finally said while gesturing around. Then he took a small step forward and glanced back at the others as if to check to see that they were following him.

ZynLavellen wrote:
𝔡𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔞𝔫 𝔴𝔞𝔶𝔫𝔢
Male || 15-17 || Anti-Hero || Nightwing || Queen of Clubs || Location: Check In Area || Tags: Joker

Damian let out a snarl of anger when The Joker managed to evade his punch and he revved up for another one. He wasn't prepared for the next thing that they said, something about biting off more than he could chew which was an insult to his abilities. He didn't need to be saved by Batman anymore, he was older and bigger and stronger. He didn't need that man to save him he was fine on his own. He moved to attack The Joker again but froze at the sight of the card. Not only was it the King but it was the King of the same suit that he was in, how cruel were the creators of this game. To place him as a subordinate of one of the people he wanted to kill. One of the people he would have done anything to finish off, in fact when he was younger he had tried to beat information out of the The Joker. He had even brought his own crowbar, though it had gone less than stellar and things had gone down hill. He pushed away those thoughts as he backed off, though snarl on his lips never left. He eyed the hand, and then peered up at The Joker as a grin slowly spread across his lips. "And I would be a bit kinder to your queen Joker." The arrogance was back and his grin was cocky as he pulled his card out to show The Joker. He was pretty sure that it would come as much of a surprise as him seeing that the Joker was the King of Clubs.

Fechín Ó Maoilriain
Male || Twenty Eight || Ranger || Jack of Hearts || Location: Check In Area || Tags: Eragon Shadeslayer

Fechín noticed the way he had startled the other male, it something he was used to, being a ranger and entering a room generally meant that people were shocked when they finally noticed him. He also attributed it to being good at blending into the shadows, though he still wasn't as good at Halt. Not for lack of trying though. He was pulled from his musings when he heard the stranger start explaining that they didn't really know how it all worked. Or at least the mechanic behind it, which wasn't really the answer he had been looking for. He had wanted to know how to use it not how it worked. He almost opened his mouth to make that clear when they kept going and started to tell him how to use it. As they explained they reached out and tapped one of the buttons, which made the machine come to life and show a list of card appear. His eyes widened and he leaned closer, or at least he tried to. His hood then fell to far forward and he was rewarded with being able to see nothing. With an irritated flick of his hand he reached up and knocked the hood back so he could get a close look at the machine. He quickly found his card and found that he basically had the same job that he already did. Just with less sneaking around? He pulled back and moved to the machine that he had been at and reached out to tap on of the buttons. As the machine whirled to life his eyes brightened and looked back over at the stranger. "We don't have these where I come from" he explained. It was hard to take him seriously though since he kind of resembled a kid that had just walked into a candy store.

Kaiden "Kai" Xavier
Male || Twenty Two || Netural || Absolute Zero || Four of Spades || Location: Check In Area || Tags: Carl Grimes & Theresa Rubel

Kaiden tried his best to focus on Carl, to read what it was that this kid was thinking but it was hard with a hangover. Not to mention the pain that he could feel from the kid. It came at him waves and he was pretty sure the kid wasn't even aware of the depths of their own turmoil but he was very much aware of it. Not that he really wanted to, he wasn't at good at blocking people's pain when he had a hang over. He was pulled from his thoughts when Carl finally said something and his lips tugged upwards in a true grin. "Then I hate to break it to you but you just said something to a stranger" he said his eyes glimmering with amusement. "So you do like to explore the unknown. There is a certain sense of adventure to wander around while trying to that you aren't lost" he hummed thoughtfully. He was trying to be careful and not talk to much which was something he tended to do. As he was musing about this he heard someone approach them. He turned to face the stranger and was meet with girl who seemed to be a few years older than him. Not that much older though, if he had to hazard a guess he would say twenty three to twenty four. He tilted his head slightly at her greeting and then followed her gaze to the label down the hall. Suddenly it made sense, the two of them were searching for weapons. He hadn't really thought about it since he had his powers and martial arts training. "I guess so" he said instead so as to not reveal that he hadn't actually been looking for a weapon.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .ocean. » Tue May 30, 2017 6:42 am

.ocean. wrote:
Wally
(Male) (16) (♣️ Jack ♣️) (Young justice) (Location: Lobby) (tags: Joker, Damian)

Wally woke up, gasping. He was sitting on a table. His breathing labored, he looked around. Of course, his first question was ,"Where am I?". Wally slid off the table and glanced wildly around. He notice a note and a..playing card...? He quickly reached for the note, read it. He shook his head. This is a weird dream, he thought. One minute ago he was in his room, admiring his souvenirs. Turning his attention back to the card. Jack of Clubs. Wally walked toward the check in area and received all the information needed. There were other people, but one stood out to him. Joker...?, he thought. A pang of fear swarmed in his stomach, seeing him show another person his card. No way! I can't answer to him!, Wally thought. He stepped toward them, hoping to get to his room unnoticed.

Korra
(Female) (17) (♥️ 10 ♥️) (Legend of Korra) (location: Room) (tags: open)

Korra tilted her head at the strange sight. What was this.... uh... thing?, she thought to herself. "Yes, I'm human... um... my name is Korra", she said. The fear had gone away, only a desperate curiosity remained. Korra quickly ran over to the fridge and opened it with her card. She pulled out something to eat and returned her new friend. She munched on the food, staring at the skeleton.
.ocean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Tue May 30, 2017 4:57 pm

carl grimes || male || the walking dead ||ace|| tags; kaiden, trubel

Really, exploring the unknown was probably last on Carl's list of priorities, but he nodded slightly nonetheless, trying to keep up something a bit distanced from the truth. He heard Trubel approach only a moment afterwards. Whether or not she was talking about the same thing as Carl had been thinking of when she mentioned the 'same idea' wasn't entirely clear to him, but he cast a momentary narrow-eyed glance in her direction. He was thankfully unaware that her comment had awakened Kaiden to the true nature of his venture. Carl just adjusted his shirt a bit impatiently; he didn't trust her any more than he'd trusted Kaiden. He refrained from answering Trubel's comment, with a part of him hoping that the two would get distracted by each other and thus give him a chance to slip away and head somewhere else. Keep looking for something he could use as a weapon, maybe.

eugene porter || male || the walking dead || queen || tags; buddy, cyrus

Eugene followed Cyrus at a bit of a distance, trying to keep space between him and either of his newfound companions. "Realistically, it would be very hard to tell who the king might be at a glance." He mused, deciding to impart some of his thought process to the others. Typically, he would be a little more guarded, but there were a lot of abnormal circumstances in this case. He was still debating the veracity of the 'random selection' notion. It was highly unlikely, in his mind, that they were completely random. But he didn't know what traits they should look for in someone selected to be a king. "It may take a while to find them." He continued, welcoming outside commentary from Buddy and Cyrus.

negan || male || the walking dead || ♣ ten ♣ || tags; izaya

"If you really appreciate my company that much." Negan answered, in a mockery of sounding flattered. He almost felt a tinge of respect for this guy; he was clever. Smart. Too smart to give up much information, and determined not to give up his pursuit of equal information. "But if you don't, well, be my guest. Go ahead and leave." He said, almost eerily haughty in his tone of voice. He could've tried to stop Izaya, but that wasn't on the top of his list of priorities. He laid one of his hands on his hip, with his typical confident stance, as he silently debated how much he valued anything Izaya could tell him. There were others about, certainly, and there would be others who were much easier to manipulate. Getting on Izaya's worse side wouldn't aid him. "Negan." He introduced himself. "You remember that." He advised, still without direct aggression.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Wed May 31, 2017 1:29 am

♦ ɪᴢᴀʏᴀ
Izaya Orihara | Male | King | Diamond | Form | Tagged: Negan

"Negan." Izaya shrugged. "The choice of whether or not you want to tag along is yours. I advise you do." With a mischievous grin, he disappeared around the doorway, his voice seeming to hang in the air. "You might learn something."

Sauntering down the stairs, Izaya was headed for the lobby. He would have preferred Negan come with him so he could fully assess how much of a threat the man would be through his interactions with others. But it was of no great consequence if he stayed. Izaya himself was keen to begin such an interesting game. After all, God helped those who helped themselves.

Inactive | msg on TH if needed.
If you play this game we're friends automatically hmu

Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gotsalt? » Wed May 31, 2017 11:01 am

theresa "trubel" rubel | grimm | four of clubs | tags: kaiden and carl

The two strangers seemed very on edge, especially the boy. Not the Trubel could blame them, she never trusted people easily and she certainly did not trust the two of them. She would have to be an idiot to put trust in people she had never met. "Mhm,"
    she hummed when Kaiden spoke, not quite convinced by his response. Trubel wished Nick was here, he was always good with words and getting people to like him. A trait that was not her strong point. While she wanted to hurry away and be alone, she decided to try to get some information. She doubted the boy would answer, but the other one didn't seem quite as closed off. "So," she put a hand on her hands on her hips to do something with them. "Have either of you gotten any hints about why we're here?" She pulled out her card, hoping to ease some of the tension by revealing her identity in the game. "Obviously I'm nothing special, but none of this makes any sense." An obvious observation, but she played the clueless girl role well.

simon lewis |tmi/shadowhunters | jack of spades | tags: jacket

Simon cocked his head to the side slightly as the tall man spoke. Jacket the name seemed familiar but again,
    Simon had no idea where. He played so many video games and seen so many shows, it was probably a coincidence and he was getting this guy confused with one of the characters. Picking up on Jacket's indifference, Simon felt like he should leave him in peace. Truthfully, Simon didn't want to go off on his own. While he could defend himself if need be, he was not very good at it and had no experience with his abilities. A waste of a vampire Raphael would say. The sound of the recorded female voiced played out again and Simon decided to continue talking, that was one thing he was good at. He was curious as the why Jacket used the recorder, since he could talk, but even Simon knew that was not a topic to approach. "So," he paused for a minute, rocking back on his heels. "Have you met any of the other people involved in this 'game'?" He added the air quotations.

eragon shadeslayer | inheritance cycle | ace of hearts | tags: Fechín

Eragon noticed a flicker of annoyance in the man's eyes, just visible under the hood, but then it was gone, well concealed by, what Eragon figured, much practice. Something he himself had learned to do since he was a child. When the man moved forward, Eragon instinctively stepped back, his hand twitching as if he was going to reach for his sword, before he remembered it wasn't there. Neither was his jeweled belt of Beloth the Wise, but he still had Brom's ring on his finger and, while he wasn't able to use his mind to tap into the energy trapped in the sapphire jewel, it felt nice to have it on him. Hiding a smirk as the man's hood fell into his eyes, Eragon watched him cautiously tap the screen. "Neither do I. Thank goodness for that." There was no telling what havoc a contraption like this would have allowed his enemies to wreak. Noticing the man held the jack of hearts, Eragon retrieved his own card from his pocket. "It appears we happen to be on the side." He flashed the ace of hearts for the stranger to see, glad that he was not the only confused person around. "Perhaps between the two of us, we may be able to figure out this mess."
    Gesturing to the room filled with strange trinkets.
gotsalt?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Wed May 31, 2017 5:25 pm

Fechín Ó Maoilriain
Male || Twenty Eight || Ranger || Jack of Hearts || Location: Check In Area || Tags: Eragon Shadeslayer

Fechín noticed the moment that the stranger's hand twitched, he was trained to notice things like that and that movement always meant that someone was reaching for a weapon. He had done that move himself more times that he could count, however he was careful to pretend that he hadn't noticed anything. He was pleased to find that he wasn't the only one without weapons, it made things easier. The next thing he knew the stranger was speaking up, apparently he wasn't the only one who didn't have such weird things like terminals in his world. Perhaps they were from similar worlds, whatever that meant. Movement out of the corner of his eye made him look up and he stared at the card that this stranger was presenting him with. Ace of Hearts, he had noticed that it was one of the important cards. It seemed that they were kind of exempt from all of the rules, a wild card he supposed. He was a bit glade that he hadn't gotten that card but at the same time he was envious. It was something he had always wanted to know, to be able to move without orders. With a small shake of his head he pushed those thoughts out of his mind. "It seems to be a good card to have" he hummed. He tilted his head slightly and slowly moved to face the stranger as they kept talking. "Possible or we could just end up more confused" he said with a shrug. "The name is Fechín" he added like it was an after thought. Glancing around he gestured towards one part of the room, one where less people were. "We could start there?"

Kaiden "Kai" Xavier
Male || Twenty Two || Netural || Absolute Zero || Four of Spades || Location: Check In Area || Tags: Carl Grimes & Theresa Rubel

Kaiden's gaze flickered over to Carl, he had noticed they didn't intend on staying long, but it seemed like they didn't want to draw attention to it. Honestly if he wasn't on such high alert and was gentling feeling the water with his telepathic powers then he would have noticed. Not that he was digging deep, just enough to tell if either of the strangers was planning on attacking him, any more and they would probably notice. He was pulled from his thoughts when the girl spoke up, a question about if their knew what was going on. He took a step further into the hallway as if to show Carl that he knew what the younger boy was thinking. Then he tilted his head and gave Trubel an easy going smile. "Nothing more then what the note said, the terminals should offer more information if that is what you seek. If it is advice you seek than I think you have found the wrong person" he said with a small chuckle. It was true, he was the last person anyone should come to for advice or thoughtful insight. He could barley keep his own life together. He glanced at the card that she presented, she had the same card that he did just in a different suit. For a moment he pondered what to do but quickly decided that he should reveal to much. "Four of Clubs huh? Well as much as I am sure you would like to know I won't be telling you my exact card. I did get a four as well though. I guess it is up to you to figure out which suit" he said with a smirk. He didn't trust either of them enough to inform them which suit he was in.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me