Freshly Fallen Flowers-Undertale Rp-Open-New

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Freshly Fallen Flowers-Undertale Rp-Open-New

Postby dark_lava » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:19 am

Cupcake walked down the street her guitar on her back, she was boarded out of her mind.
dark_lava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonianFantasy » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:03 am

(I'm guessing that this is after the monsters were freed)

Frisk
They/Them | Human - Determination | around 11 yrs. | Outside the ruins; near the flower patch | Tags: Hears the siblings

It was a quiet day in the Underground. Frisk sometimes visits it to see how it looks like, now that the monsters are free; sometimes with someone, sometimes alone.
Frisk was sitting in the yellow flower patch when they heard voices from the ruins. *I wonder who would still be in the Underground. Well, I could always talk to them if they don't understand me.* They got up and started to silently walk towards the ruins.
DragonianFantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:24 am

N;; Ember × A;; Fourteen × L;; Entrance to Ruins × C;; Open × T;; Harriet & Morgan

She hid behind one of the pillars and continued to watch the siblings. She froze up when the brother seemed to notice and interact with her. She then shook her head and chuckled silently to herself and moved up a pillar. Like the last room, she waited a few minutes before following the two.

[Incarnated] wrote:
N;; Victoria × A;; Seventeen × L;; Outside Toriel's house × C;; Open × T;; None

She floated silently in front of Toriel's house. She didn't have anything to do, but she didn't want to bother Toriel. She was too shy to confront anyone anyway. She didn't really care, though. She was used to being bored.
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
.....discord: simp.egg
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
【 𝕝 ❜ 𝕠 𝕖 𝕦 𝕗 𝕥 ❜ 𝕒 𝕚 𝕞 𝕖 】
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imaginary.jpg » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:40 pm

Harriet and Morgan Adwell
21 / 24
Female / Male
Purple / Red
Spike Room
Ember
Harriet's eyes gleamed with admiration of the next puzzle. Spikes jutted out of the only way across, not signalling any other way across. She instantly got to work, tapping the spikes with her pen. Morgan's mind thought of the girl from the last room. How would she get across? Wait, why should he care? The man shook his head, focusing instead on what his sister found. Harriet smiled with delight when, once tapped, a portion of the spikes gave away. "Morgan." She said loudly, "Come over here." Morgan's mind raced with uncertainty, but he obeyed. "I want you to walk in front of me. If I am correct, then some of the spikes will retract. It's your job to find which ones do." Morgan's eyes squinted, thinking of the many ways he could die in this room. "Don't worry. I'll be behind you." The brother nodded at the woman who was clearly uninterested in his well being. He faced the spikes, and walked forward. The spikes retracted uncannily, and he continued. Until the spikes didn't. The path seemed to lead another direction, and Morgan's boot connected with the base of the spikes, sending him lurching forward. He braced himself for the tips of the spikes to pierce his skin, but nothing came. He was being suspended, a hand gripping the back of his hoodie. Morgan was pulled back harshly, and a cold voice rang out in the room, merely a whisper that echoed off the walls. "Be careful." Harriet's eyes were wide, her voice hinting a fair amount of worry, but she composed herself quickly. "Continue." The siblings made it across the trap, and Harriet walked past Morgan's figure, silent. "I'm just going to hang back here, sis." He said to Harriet. The woman responded, sounding annoyed. "Fine, be useless. But don't expect me to help you again." Morgan chuckled, and leant against the pillar on the other side of the spike trap, waiting for their follower.
imaginary.jpg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:33 pm

N;; Ember × A;; Fourteen × L;; Entrance to Ruins × C;; Open × T;; Harriet & Morgan

She simply copied what the siblings did to get through the room. She did a little victory dance once she got out of the room, as she was surprised that she actually remember what they did. She walked for a little bit, still in a happy mood from her previous accomplishment. Then she saw the next puzzle and just froze. She hadn't watched the siblings do this puzzle, so she was at a complete loss. She thought for a moment, then decided to use the fake tail she brought to test out which spikes went down. She went forward, throwing the artificial tail and receiving it. She paused when the tail got impaled. She sighed and tried to carefully grab the tail without getting scratched. She did succeed in grabbing what was left of the tail, but she didn't succeed in doing it without getting scratched. She winced when one of the spikes ripped through her right sleeve and scratched her arm. She paused to gather herself before throwing some the scraps of the tail around her to see which direction the path continued on. She knew which way to continue by using common sense, so she threw the rest on the scraps in the liquid that surrounded the puzzle. She finished the puzzle with a determined smile, then started walking down the long corridor. She stared at the ground as she walked, so she didn't notice that the brother was on the pillar at the end of the corridor.

[Incarnated] wrote:

She floated silently in front of Toriel's house. She didn't have anything to do, but she didn't want to bother Toriel. She was too shy to confront anyone anyway. She didn't really care, though. She was used to being bored.
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imaginary.jpg » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:32 am

Harriet and Morgan Adwell
21 / 24
Female / Male
Purple / Red
Spike Room
Ember
Morgan held in a smile whilst his sister threatened a rock with a pistol if it would not move. The poor thing was shaking in terror, and the brother was perplexed how a rock could even imitate an animate being. Woah Morgan, he thought, Slow down there. His green gaze swept to the room's entrance, and the hallway before it. Their follower was walking along the purple brick, their eyes on the ground, not noticing the siblings. Morgan didn't say a word, yet a smirk crossed his face when the girl entered the room. "Hattie, we've got company." He yelled to the woman, who instantly straightened, pulled the gun from her holster, and spun on her booted heel. A cold smile played on her lips as she trained her pistol on the girl. A bit over the top, Hattie, Morgan thought, but said nothing. Harriet proceeded to walk around the figure in a menacing fashion. "Hello there little girl." His sister said, her voice low and threatening. Morgan snorted and held a hand over his mouth, holding in a laugh. "Sis, you sound like a-" "Shut up." She growled, glaring in her multicoloured gaze. Her eyes returned to the girl's. Harriet stopped in front of the girl, peering down at her. "Who are you?"
imaginary.jpg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:48 pm

She froze in her spot and immediately looked up when the brother notified his sister about her existence. "Heh. . . heh. . ." She chuckled nervously. She suddenly got super offended when the sister called her a little girl. "Hey! I'm not little! I'm 5'7! Humph." She exclaimed stubbornly. "Maybe if you'd tone down the insane murderer act, I'd be willing to tell you my name." She huffed, crossing her arms.

[Incarnated] wrote:

x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imaginary.jpg » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:26 am

* I'm on hiatus
imaginary.jpg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:30 pm

{Bump^^}
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EcoLaserBuilder » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:04 am

(So, are we reviving this? If so, I may grab Tem Shop and Undyne)
Image Image Image Image ImageImage
EcoLaserBuilder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me