Freshly Fallen Flowers-Undertale Rp-Open-New

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Freshly Fallen Flowers-Undertale Rp-Open-New

Postby EcoLaserBuilder » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:02 am

If this is still going to happen, I'd like to join. I'm not completely sure what the premise for the rp is
Image Image Image Image ImageImage
EcoLaserBuilder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:42 am

{I dun think Jack will be on anytime soon. . .
So, since Jack and I role played together/talked to each other for a lil while, I'll take over for them
You can still join, EcoLaser c:}
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
.....discord: simp.egg
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
【 𝕝 ❜ 𝕠 𝕖 𝕦 𝕗 𝕥 ❜ 𝕒 𝕚 𝕞 𝕖 】
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EcoLaserBuilder » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:55 am

I'll probably at least grab Temmie. Specifically Tem Shop.

Do we know/have we decided where and when this rp is taking place?
Image Image Image Image ImageImage
EcoLaserBuilder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imaginary.jpg » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:20 am

* Hope I'm not too late... I could be canon character if you wanted me to be, as there seems to be a lot of co's in this, but not many canons...

name ;; harriet adwell [link removed]
nickname/s ;; hattie, hare, harry
gender ;; female
age ;; 21
species ;; human
soul colour ;; purple - perseverance
persona. ;; harriet is a very cold, very demanding character. she has a sense of authority and threat surrounding her, and she wears it well. she doesn't like to show a lot of emotion, therefore usually the only one who can read her face, is her brother, morgan. she is obsessed with the idea of magic, and will do whatever it is she needs to do to obtain more information about the subject. although her demeanour says otherwise, she does love her brother, but doesn't like to show it. she is a very troubled soul inside, but hides it with her cruelty.
appearance/style ;; ---/harriet likes to wear formal clothes. she doesn't like to wear any dresses or skirts, unless it is necessary. ties, waistcoats and white blouses are her style, with a tailored pair of dress trousers, sometimes black jeans and steel-capped boots.
sexuality ;; aromantic asexual
crush ;; open (will be a bit hard to have this option)
attacks/powers/weapons ;; she usually relies on her brother to do the heavy lifting, but when she needs to, she has a loaded pistol on her at all times, and carries her two syringes, with cartridges looped into her belt hoops, filled with foul liquid that usually turns out to be poison.
theme ;; Imagine Dragons - Believer
other ;; she wears a surgical mask often, especially around other people, but never explains why.
user ;; imaginary.jpg

name ;; morgan adwell [link removed]
nickname/s ;;
gender ;; male
age ;; 24
species ;; enhanced human
soul colour ;; red - determination
persona. ;; morgan's personality is interesting. he is obedient to his sister's whim, who is younger than him, note, but is very chaotic neutral around others. sometimes he can be kind and caring towards other people, and others he can be the reflection of his sister. you could also say that morgan is a bit of a yandere, as when he wants something, or even someone, he will stop at nothing to get it. his behaviour in this mode is totally unpredictable.
appearance/style ;; ---/morgan's style is much more casual from his sister's. he regularly wears his hoodie, the body and sleeves a dark navy, the hood a stark white. underneath, a black and white striped t-shirt. his style isn't so different though, as he does wear black jeans, boots and black dress gloves that fit his hands perfectly.
sexuality ;; panromantic bisexual
crush ;; open
attacks/powers/weapons ;; due to his sister's experiments on her brother, he has developed enhanced strength and speed, and a little of eyesight too. he likes to use his strength and speed to attack, but does have a few knives hanging from his belt hoops.
theme ;; SIAMÉS - The Wolf
other ;; he sometimes likes the look of surgical masks, and sometimes joins in to mock his sister by wearing one.
user ;; imaginary.jpg
Last edited by sun on Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Removed art theft.
imaginary.jpg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:34 am

{accepted! ~
You could be a canon character, if you want.
I don't think Jack has any real plot for this, so I don't think it really matters}
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imaginary.jpg » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:47 am

* Um, do you know when it's gonna start? Sorry, I'm not very up to date on this :P
imaginary.jpg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:25 am

{uh
I guess we can start now?
I already pm'ed Jack to warn them that we'd be starting without them.}
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imaginary.jpg » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:40 pm

*Okay, I'll get my post up now then :)

Harriet and Morgan Adwell
21 / 24
Female / Male
Purple / Red
Ruins Entrance
Morgan sighed as he watched his sister take a close inspection at the pressure plates on the floor. He leaned against the wall, hands in the pockets of his jacket, observing whilst Harriet used a screwdriver to fiddle in between the pressure plates. The wind played with her black hair, which was pulled back into a ponytail, and fiddled with her black tie. Morgan wondered how there could be a breeze down here. The woman's surgical mask hung below her chin, as she would 'need' to put it on once she figured out the puzzle. Harriet gave a triumphant laugh, as she revealed the four triggered pressure plates, and the pulled down lever. The doors in front of Morgan swung open, and Morgan stood up straight. "Well done, sis." He said, glancing in her direction. She glared at him, her eyes reflecting the cold light in the room, sending flickers of colours across her multicoloured orbs. "With no help from you" She sneered, pulling up her mask. Morgan rolled his eyes, smirking. "You didn't need my help." Harriet continued forward, whilst her brother hesitated. His sister spun on her booted heel, and looked at her brother with her piercing eyes, hands on her hips. "It would've been appreciated." She turned and began to walk forwards, pulling out her book and a pen, noting down every detail. Morgan stood at the entrance, stunned, until he snapped out of it, pulled up his own mask, and continued after his sister.
imaginary.jpg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:40 pm

N;; Ember × A;; Thirteen × L;; Entrance to Ruins × C;; Open × T;; Harriet & Morgan (?)

She simply watched the two siblings as the sister figured out the puzzle. She was too lazy to help,
yet she was too self-conscious and shy to speak up. She snickered a bit as she listened to the siblings' bickering. She waited a few minutes before following them as silently as possible.

N;; Victoria × A;; Seventeen × L;; Outside Toriel's house × C;; Open × T;; None

She floated silently in front of Toriel's house. She didn't have anything to do, but she didn't want to bother Toriel. She was too shy to confront anyone anyway. She didn't really care, though. She was used to being bored.
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imaginary.jpg » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:31 am

Harriet and Morgan Adwell
21 / 24
Female / Male
Purple / Red
Ruins Entrance
Ember
Beyond the door, the siblings walked into a lengthy room, made of the same kind of purple brick substance. Morgan hung back, scanning the room's surface, watching the area for anything dangerous. Harriet glanced at the path on the ground, and rubbed a finger against the brick. She straightened, and noted something down. Continuing to look around, stopping at the bridge to note a few down. She eyed the plaque, that scribed, "Stay on the path". Said path led up to two levers, which Harriet then guessed retracted the spikes on the other side. Morgan heard something behind him as his sister worked. He swivelled his head, to see a humanoid-thing behind one of the pillars. It was following them. It wore a purple sweater, turquoise pants. Morgan guessed she was human, as the snow leopard designs on her face looked like face paint. Her wavy hair reached her shoulders, transcending from brunette, to turquoise, to a kind of burgundy. He didn't show his surprise on his face. Instead, Morgan pulled down his mask, raised a finger to his lips, and winked at the girl. He turned back to his sister, not bothering with the mask anymore, stuffing it into his pockets. "Morgan. Pull that lever over there." Harriet ordered. Morgan obeyed, walking over, across two bridges. He pulled the lever she instructed, and she pulled the other. Harriet switched her gaze over to the spikes, which did indeed retract. She smiled coldly. Walking towards the exit of the room, Morgan joined her. Harriet reached a hand up and patted Morgan's head. "Good dog." She walked off, pulling out her notebook yet again, ready. Her brother followed, a smirk playing on his lips.
Last edited by imaginary.jpg on Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
imaginary.jpg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me