Five Nights at Freddy's V.4 - Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

What's your favorite FNAF game?

FNAF 1
15%
FNAF 2
18%
FNAF 3
8%
FNAF 4
7%
FNAF: Sister Location
18%
I can't choose!
34%

Total votes : 95

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's V.4 - Accepting!

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:35 pm

Name: Ennard || Nicknames: End - Ring Master || Status: Rejected/escaped animatronic || Location: Vents - above pirate cove || Tags: Foxy

Ennard looked at foxy. "Another Animatronic, one named Lilac. I do not know their species." He responded as he faintly tapped his ragged metal claws together.

Name: Michael Smchidt || Nicknames: Mike || Status: Night Security || Location: Freddy's - security room || Tags: Stitches

"Still." Mike grumbled as he resumed looking through the camera's to still try and find marionette.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:01 pm

Foxy

He thought a moment before speaking. "I believe Lilac is a wolf animatronic....That's as far as I knowth anyway." He said in reply to Ennard.
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:27 pm

Rejection || Male || 29 || Wolf Animatronic|| None || (Catalina & Ennard & Stitch)

*Still searching*

Stitches Lloyd || Female || 29 || Human || None || Ennard & Foxy

Stitches stood there for a bit before walking out of the room to where Ennard was said to be. But she slowed down when a familiar pirate voice called through. Not to her, but oh well. She shifted around a bit before looking up at Ennard. "Purr purr Enny, I got the files for Lilac. Now we have to go find Catalina soI can start talking to the one who wants to call the Marionette a creepy stalker. Which Net is not a stalker nor creepy." she hissed as she crossed her arms, with the files still in hand.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:29 pm

Last edited by DetectiveLunar on Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:37 pm

Name: Ennard || Nicknames: End - Ring Master || Status: Rejected/escaped animatronic || Location: Vents - above pirate cove || Tags: Foxy & stitches

Ennard nodded to foxy's information before looking to stitches as she entered, brow metaphorically raised since he didn't have any eyebrows. "Well, some people have different opinions on others. You cant be upset because someone expressed a different opinion then yours because they know 'net' differently then you do." He concluded rather easily as he moved towards her. "But yes, lets take the information to Catalina now." He concluded.

Name: Net || Nicknames: Puppet - Marionette || Status: Animatronic/Leader - Prize counter worker || Location: Dining room || Stage: 1 - night || Tags: Zack and Catalina

Net looked at her. "I've been with them all long enough to know how to repair them myself because heavens knows the company wont do it. Now again, please, step aside." He stated with a huff.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:13 pm

Rejection || Male || 29 || Wolf Animatronic|| None || (Catalina & Ennard & Stitch)

*Still searching*

[size=85]Her face heated up a bit and crossed her arms. "A'right. Let's go."/size] she said as she allowed her anger to build up a bit. She quickly walked around the pizzeria til she found Catalina talking to the Marrionette. Stitches was a little bit mad, so she did not really notice the puppet a first.

"Heyo Catalina. I found the Lilac files. With a help with a friend." he muttered softly.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:43 pm

Name: Ennard || Nicknames: End - Ring Master || Status: Rejected/escaped animatronic || Location: Dining room || Tags: ,Net, Catalina, Zack & stitches

Ennard looked at them but the moment he spotted net's figure, was quick to climb up onto the cieling to avoid the marrionette's sight.

Name: Net || Nicknames: Puppet - Marionette || Status: Animatronic/Leader - Prize counter worker || Location: Dining room || Stage: 1 - night || Tags: Zack and Catalina

Net looked at stitch when she approached. "Well hello Stitch." He mused softly.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:01 am

*Still searching*

She turned her head towards the Marionette and smiled slightly. Hello back to you Net.” she said as she looked over to the camera. She then shook her head before looking around, wondering where Ennard disappeared off to along with Rejection. She then looked back at Net, “By the way, Mike is confused on how you are out of your box when you music is still playing.” she said a bit flatly.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:05 am

Name: Net || Nicknames: Puppet - Marionette || Status: Animatronic/Leader - Prize counter worker || Location: Dining room || Stage: 1 - night || Tags: Stitches, ennard, Zack and Catalina

"Oh yes that. I sensed a bit of a disturbance with one of the others that i needed to check and came across.... this." He responded as he gestured to Catalina and Zack before him. "I haven't met this one before. And she's definitely not like the others. But she states something is wrong with Zack and refuses to allow me to assist as i usually do." He concluded with a bit of a huff.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:41 am

Rejection || Male || 29 || Wolf Animatronic|| None || ~~~

Rejection wondered around until he spotted the group. He looked at the Net and then looked at the one he was talking to, in which he was talking to Stitches. His exposed tail started to wag, but he stayed put and backed up so he could continue his search so he wasn’t a disappointment to his older sister.

Stitches Lloyd || Female || 29 || Human || None || Net, Enny, Catalina & Zac

“Ah I see. Catalina is stubborn like that. Just like how Rejection and I are... probably it’s a brother and sister thing.” she said as she shifted around.

She looked past Net and thought she saw Rejection, but then again it could be the motherly hour of her mind playing tricks on her from the lack of sleep. She shrugged it off before shifting once more.[/size]
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me