Witches, Wands, and Wizards - [Closed]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Witches, Wands, and Wizards - A Harry Potter Roleplay [O

Postby koi.fish » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:26 pm

Ginny Dragonheart/ third year/gryffindor/tags:both Charlies and Amelia

Ginny was quite shocked that her friend was Newt Scamander's great granddaughter. Newt's book was one of her absolute favorites. She panicked a bit when she saw the thestrals but calmed down after a minute. She was actually very excited to ride a thestral. Ginny saw one person die before her very eyes. Charlie had been right next to her as well. Their grandfather had died in hospital from cancer. Ginny walked up to one of the thestrals and stroked it's head. "They're very gentle aren't they?" she asked Charlie who looked at Amelia's suitcase with excitement.

Charlie Dragonheart/ fifth year/ slytherin/tags: Charlie, Amelia and Ginny

He just couldn't stop his gaze wandering to the suitcase. "Do you have any thunderbirds in there?" he asked Amelia,"Or even dragons?" Charlie Dragonheart absolutely adored dragons and thunderbirds. He then saw his sister mounting the thestral she was petting. They looked quite frightening but he really wasn't afraid of them. He then heard the leaved rustle. Ginny's head darted toward that very spot. A twig snapped and Charlie raised his wand. They all looked extremely tense until a centaur appeared from that spot. The centaur's face hardened and let out a war cry. The centaur aimed his crossbow at Ginny. "Fly!" she shouted. Ginny and her thestral were above the ground...
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InsidiousFlair » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:33 pm

Evangeline Octavia Rose | Female | Gryffindor | 5th Year | Seeker/Captain | Room of Requirement | Tags: Juniper

"Good plan," Evangeline replied, nodding. Suddenly, she noticed just how drowsy she felt- the constant use of her charms hadn't helped, either. "While I think it would be fantastic to explore the restricted section or Hogsmeade with this at some point, tonight is not the night. I don't know about you, but I am exhausted. And we have the joy of our first lovely classes tomorrow, so I suppose it would be best to sleep. I elect that we go back to the tower," She finished with a yawn.

{capalluisce- end it there for the 'night'?}

Hello, I'm Rose! I am also sometimes called Red.
Feel free to refer to me as either, or my user.
I love to roleplay, but I am rather busy. <3 <3

(FIRE-)───────────
BLOW A KISS)───────────────
─────────────(TO THE CROWD-

|Gryffindor|Neutral good|INFP|Scorpio|She/her|
|D&D - Bard|Dancing|Singing|Likes bread|<3|
|I'm in love with the way the fire dances|

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Warriors RP // music: // link
link // link // ©

InsidiousFlair

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capalluisce » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:03 pm

Juniper "Juno" Calloway // Gryffindor // 5th Year // Chaser // Fourth Floor // Tags: Evangeline

Juno looked around one last time, hoping to catch a glimpse of a wardrobe. Finally, she conceded. "Yeah, you're right," She told Evangeline, grinning. "All in all, I think we've had a pretty successful first night!" Pulling out the Marauder's Map to keep an eye on patrolling staff, Juno led the way back to the Gryffindor Common room portrait. When she reached it, a sinking feeling filled her.
"Oh, no. We still don't know the password!"
capalluisce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:06 pm

|Sydney Sinclair|Gryffindor|Fourth Year|Gryffindor Girls Dormitory|Tags: Open|

Sydney lay face-up in bed, staring at the canopy above. Exhaustion tugged at her limbs, but her mind was racing. I'm in Gryffindor, she was still thinking; incredulous. The Sorting Hat put me in Gryffindor. Was it a mistake? I can't truly be brave; I nearly had a panic attack just sitting in front of everyone in the Great Hall. Does the Sorting Hat make mistakes? She was torn out of her thoughts by a tapping on the window from outside. A large barn owl was perched on the ledge outside the window. I'd recognise that pale heart-shaped face anywhere. A small smile graced Sydney's lips as she reached over to let the bird inside. Cicero shuffled in, flapping up to land on the perch Sydney had set out for him on the nightstand.
After another half-hour of restless tossing, Sydney figured it would be best to just give up. Sitting up, she took her wand from the nightstand and whispered "lumos". It was probably one of the only charms she was capable of preforming without something going horribly wrong. She took out her sketchbook and a pencil, but this time they were accompanied by a blue quill with a rather long shaft. She penned in the sketch of a lion she'd made during the Sorting, being sure not to do the head just yet in case it decided to be noisy. The drawing lashed its tail, clearly upset about its lack of a penned-in head, but Sydney whispered to it that it would get one tomorrow. Though logically, she knew her drawings were simply enchanted due to the blue jay quill she'd used to ink them in, they seemed alive to her.

|Killian Errested|Slytherin|Sixth Year|Slytherin Boys Dormitory|Tags: Open|

Killian fed Amelia and made sure she had enough water before digging into his supply of desserts. Of course, he couldn't finish them all in one night, but he ate a couple of cookies as well as a treacle tart and some no-melt ice cream. Despite all of the sugar he'd consumed, he found it relatively easy to fall asleep. Amelia leapt onto the bed and curled up beside him, her rhythmic purring easing him into a deep slumber.

|Jacqueline "Jackie" Carrow|Hufflepuff|Seventh Year|Hufflepuff Common Room|Tags: Felicity, Atsuko|

"Yes," Jackie confirmed. Tenderness pulled at her heart as she gazed around the common room. I'm home. The perfumes form the various plants adorning the room caressed her senses, bringing a comforting feeling of calm. "Well, I'm exhausted; I'm going to go catch some shut-eye," she remarked, turning to face Atsuko. "I can show you to your dormitory first if you wish. What year are you again?"

|Beatrice Byrne|Head of Ravenclaw House|Transfiguration Professor|Edge of the Forbidden Forest|Tags: Amelia, Ginny, Charlie, Charlie|

Beatrice decided to do one final sweep outside the castle to check for misbehaving students before she headed to bed. Her short black heels clicked against the cold stone floor as she walked towards the main entrance. The chilled night breeze greeted her when she stepped outside. "Lumos," she stated sharply. Her wand obeyed with no complaint - the tip cast a white glow; illuminating Beatrice's view. She decided to investigate the border of the Forbidden Forest first; in the past students had snuck out there to explore or practice off-limits spells. She didn't think anyone would be foolish enough to try it on the first night of the year, but she couldn't be sure.
A commotion drew Beatrice's attention to a spot slightly deeper into the forest. Was that a war cry? she wondered, hurrying toward the noise. She could hardly believe her eyes when she saw a couple of students who seemed to be floating in the air, though she surmised that they were probably riding Thestrals. What really piqued her interest was the Nundu one of the students was seated on. Bringing such a dangerous creature on school grounds was certainly breaking a multitude of school rules. The girl must have used some sort of incredibly potent subduing spell or potion on it; otherwise it certainly would have killed her and her friends already.
The source of the war cry turned out to be a centaur, aiming his crossbow at one of the students. "Expelliarmus!" she shouted, aiming her wand at the centaur. The crossbow went flying out of his hands and landed somewhere among the fallen leaves on the forest floor. That's odd, she pondered. Centaurs typically only shoot longbows. I wonder where he got a crossbow? Regardless, he looked royally ticked off. "Apologies, good sir," Beatrice stated in an attempt to placate him. "I'm certain these students didn't know they were trespassing on your part of the forest; they meant no disrespect. Isn't that right?" The last three words were directed at the four students. The centaur seemed to be pleased with Beatrice's apology; he dipped his head respectfully and cantered off in search of his bow.
"You four!" Beatrice hissed, raising her voice so they could hear her. "Get your sorry behinds back here right this instant!"
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:09 pm

BirdWhistle<3 wrote:Minty Shaesa • 15
Minty Screamed, running out of the girl's dormitory. "It's turning white again!" She yelled, though nobody probably heard. She held her wrist, a tear rolling down her face. She ran to her chest and pulled out some scissors and paper, and cut out strips for when her scar burned.
𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦’𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:07 pm

Ginny Dragonheart/third year/Gryffindor/Professor Byrne's office/tags:both Charlies and Amelia

Ginny didn't meet anyone's eyes. This was all her fault. If she hadn't wanted to explore the Forbidden Forest they wouldn't get into this mess. What would Professor Byrne do? A detention is better than being expelled though. And what about the thestrals and Lulu? Surely Professor Byrne doesn't have the heart to kill them...

Charlie Dragonheart/fifth year/Slytherin/Professor Byrne's office/tags: Charlie, Amelia and Ginny

Charlie twiddled with his thumbs as he waited for the professor to speak. He didn't care if he was expelled, he only cared about the fate of the creatures in Amelia's suitcase. It was a relief that Professor Byrne saved them though. Just why couldn't they toilet-paper the Slytherin Common Room instead?
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonstone514 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:14 pm

Amelia Scamander/ 3rd year/ Forbidden Forest/ Hufflepuff / Tags : Charlie Crimson, Charlie Dragonheart, Ginny, Beatrice
:Beatrice stared at Lulu: '' She won't hurt anyone! Shes like a domestic cat..'' Tears rolled down Amelia's face . Amelia partly guessed Beatrice would have her expelled or would kill Lulu. '' She was my great grandfathers! She's loyal, caring. She is better the a house cat!'' Amelia said , she then realised something.. '' The thestrels..'' Amelia looked at Ginny and the two charlies. '' I'm sorry prof. but they will get hurt.'' Amelia jumped onto Lulu and said a weird word . Lulu shook her spikes. '' You coming Charlie Crimson?
Charlie Crimson / same as Amelia
'' Amelia, don't! You'll get hurt!
Amelia Scamander/ 3rd year/ Forbidden forest/ Hufflepuff / Tags : Charlie Crimson, Charlie Dragonheart, Ginny, Beatrice
'' I'd rather me then them..'' And just like that Lulu ran into the forest with Amelia on her back. '' Lulu, Folow the scent of them''
After about 10 minutes of searching, she saw them. Amelia made a strange noise, the Thestrels started to follow Amelia. They were spooked.'' Acromuntula .. Lulu wait till the Thestrels are gone.. '' After the thestrels ran out of the forest , 5 Arcomutula surrounded them.'' Hello Acromuntula, I won't bother u or hurt you ever again if you don't hurt us.'' Amelia said , the Acromuntula turned around and scurried off. Amelia wandered back to Hogwarts with Lulu safetly in her suitcase... She didn't see Ginny or the others for the rest of the evening..
Charlie Crimson/ 3rd year/ Outside Professer Bryne's office/ Hufflepuff / Tags : , Charlie Dragonheart, Ginny,
'' Don't worry guys, Shes probably in her dorm safe and sound.. This is what happened In Ilvermony aswell but she got expelled.. Hogwarts won't expel her though. She's a brilliant student'' He told his friends.'' I'm more worried about her suitcase, and Charlie, She has a thunderbird and a Chinese Fireball dragon, Niffler, Occamy, sweeping evil and a griffin, Don't tell anyone else. If they escape the whole school is kinda in danger..? But they all love her. Its just if someone threatens the thunderbird, or the Nundu , they are DEAD!'' He told Charlie Dragonheart.
* The creatures won't escape*
ImageImage
ImageImage
So I'm a massive Dan and Phil Phan and if you are too then why not pm me?
moonstone514

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:19 am

|Sydney Sinclair|Gryffindor|Fourth Year|Gryffindor Girls Dormitory|Tags: Open|

Sydney lay face-up in bed, staring at the canopy above. Exhaustion tugged at her limbs, but her mind was racing. I'm in Gryffindor, she was still thinking; incredulous. The Sorting Hat put me in Gryffindor. Was it a mistake? I can't truly be brave; I nearly had a panic attack just sitting in front of everyone in the Great Hall. Does the Sorting Hat make mistakes? She was torn out of her thoughts by a tapping on the window from outside. A large barn owl was perched on the ledge outside the window. I'd recognise that pale heart-shaped face anywhere. A small smile graced Sydney's lips as she reached over to let the bird inside. Cicero shuffled in, flapping up to land on the perch Sydney had set out for him on the nightstand.
After another half-hour of restless tossing, Sydney figured it would be best to just give up. Sitting up, she took her wand from the nightstand and whispered "lumos". It was probably one of the only charms she was capable of preforming without something going horribly wrong. She took out her sketchbook and a pencil, but this time they were accompanied by a blue quill with a rather long shaft. She penned in the sketch of a lion she'd made during the Sorting, being sure not to do the head just yet in case it decided to be noisy. The drawing lashed its tail, clearly upset about its lack of a penned-in head, but Sydney whispered to it that it would get one tomorrow. Though logically, she knew her drawings were simply enchanted due to the blue jay quill she'd used to ink them in, they seemed alive to her.

|Killian Errested|Slytherin|Sixth Year|Slytherin Boys Dormitory|Tags: Open|

Killian fed Amelia and made sure she had enough water before digging into his supply of desserts. Of course, he couldn't finish them all in one night, but he ate a couple of cookies as well as a treacle tart and some no-melt ice cream. Despite all of the sugar he'd consumed, he found it relatively easy to fall asleep. Amelia leapt onto the bed and curled up beside him, her rhythmic purring easing him into a deep slumber.

|Jacqueline "Jackie" Carrow|Hufflepuff|Seventh Year|Hufflepuff Common Room|Tags: Felicity, Atsuko|

"Yes," Jackie confirmed. Tenderness pulled at her heart as she gazed around the common room. I'm home. The perfumes form the various plants adorning the room caressed her senses, bringing a comforting feeling of calm. "Well, I'm exhausted; I'm going to go catch some shut-eye," she remarked, turning to face Atsuko. "I can show you to your dormitory first if you wish. What year are you again?"

|Beatrice Byrne|Head of Ravenclaw House|Transfiguration Professor|Edge of the Forbidden Forest|Tags: Amelia, Ginny, Charlie, Charlie|

Beatrice didn't believe Amelia at all when she said the Nundu wouldn't hurt anyone. One of the most dangerous creatures alive,
tamed by a third year student? She was incredulous. She knew from her research about magical creatures that the Nundu could be subdued by a stunning spell as a cub, but an adult Nundu such as the one Amelia was riding has never known to be subdued by more than one hundred wizards working in tandem. Nundus were classified as XXXXX. And she didn't see why Amelia would be worried about Thestrals getting into the forbidden forest; herds of them lived there already.
She nearly swore under her breath when Amelia took off into the forest, but she turned to the other students instead of following her - the Nundu would be nearly impossible to track; despite it's size it moved silently. "You all should get some sleep," Beatrice told the others. "It's very late. But don't think you're going to evade punishment for this little... incident. It's straight to the Headmaster's office with you in the morning. If you don't report to the Headmaster tomorrow, your punishments will be extended. I'll walk you back to your common rooms now." Her primary concern here was the safety of all of her students, and when that safety was threatened, she couldn't help but be protective.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:01 pm

Ginny Dragonheart/third year/Gryffindor/ Gryffindor girls' dormitory/tags: both Charlies, Amelia and Prof.Byrne

All Ginny thought about that night was the thestrals. Tears rolled down her face. She wondered what their punishment would be. All of a sudden, a bald eagle pecked on the window. Ginny silently walked over to the window and let the eagle in. It then instantly transformed into Charlie.

Charlie Dragonheart/fifth year/Gryffindor Girls' Dormitory/tags: the other Charlie, Amelia, Ginny and Prof. Byrne

"Wassup?" Charlie asked his sister. Ginny didn't meet his eyes. "Look, the thestrals are fine. Amelia probably put them in her suitcase. And just imagine how epic it would be to ride a thunderbird and a Chinese Fireball!" he continued."Anyways, just remember to get your butt moving to the headmaster's office tomorrow." Charlie then transformed into a bald eagle and flew out the window.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:12 pm

Minty • 15 • Slytherin
She ran out of the common room into the hallway screaming. She ran until she almost fainted, and found herself near Professor Byrne. "Professor, my wrist." She said, wincing in pain. "My parents... They're in Azkaban. They could've broken out, try to bring him back."
𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦’𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me