ᴀ ʀɪsɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss | Tʀᴀɴsғᴏʀᴍᴇʀs ʀᴘ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ᴀ ʀɪsɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss | Tʀᴀɴsғᴏʀᴍᴇʀs ʀᴘ ɴᴇᴡ&ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby little_light » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:29 am

DeathBringer | mech | autobot | predacon | tags: Teshin

DeathBringer paused, "Would you want to come with us, or stay? It is your choice, I will not push you to choose." He said evenly and slowly, studying him for a second before looking away from him towards the direction of the base and curled his tail around himself a little tighter.

Lysandra | femme | autobot | scout | tags: Natah

Lysandra let out a loud yowl of pain as sharp needle like teeth pierced her ear and shoulder. She stumbled and slipped, but quickly stood and shook herself thoroughly, trying to dislodge Natah and her sharp teeth and claws. She yelped as her claws dragged down her and she fell off. She looked at Natah with a hurt look and she sat down, her ear a bit torn and her shoulder scratched up, a slow but steady of energy leaking from her wounds. She gave her a look that seemed to say Scrap, I am sorry, and bared her teeth in a mocking smile.

Optimus Prime | mech | autobot | Leader | tags: Jolt

Optimus Prime had been out investigating a recent energy spike outside of the normal range of the base. He looked into this one himself, for it had been one of the many, but this one was the closest to their base. He had found unusually high traces of electromagnetic energy, and something he couldn't identify. He heard his second in command, Jolt, contact him. "I have just finished investigating one of the strange energy spikes that have been happening frequently. Earlier, I had received another report of the energy spikes, approximately ten miles southeast of the location. I would like for you to go to the location from the coordinates I will send you." He said as he drove on, back to the base still a a little far off.

[ sorry it took so long, I am watching TV and was waiting to see if anyone else would reply. :) ]
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
interests include ;; destiny,
transformers, nier, skyrim,
reading, art, video gaming
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:13 am

Teshin: Decepticon: Tags: Deathbringer

"I believe I will follow you back to your base" Teshin said he was genuinely interested in joining the autobots as he felt that the decepticons where a faction he just couldn't be apart of since they were war oriented.

Natah: Autobot: Tags: Lysandra

Natah got and transformed out of her alt mode she wasn't surprised to see it was Lysandra but she seemed to become immediately concerned e when she noticed that her claws had caused an injury to Lysandra, her face didn't even show concern it was rather emotionless but few people could read her expressions, Optimus Prime himself however was one of the few that could read her expressions which where rather subtle. " That needs to be patched up, no sense in standing around I should probably take you to med bay. I may be a warrior primarily but I did learn how to patch up minor injuries." Natah said she felt bad but she knew it was better to get fix up the injuries herself as they didn't appear to be bad.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairytalehero » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:40 pm

Whirl wrote:
Whirl wrote:
Vos | Mech | Decepticon | Sniper | tags; Warshift

Vos squinted in confusion seeing the bigger mech stumble back. Was his targeting broken? Maybe he wouldn't have to worry that much after all. He squatted back down, running on all fours in the mech's direction. His eyes were locked onto the sword on his waist. If he could just grab that and run he'd be scot-free. He pounced, landing on the mech's abdomen, hissing out some less than savory words in Primal at the Autobot as he hurriedly grabbed at his sword's handle.

Warshift looked up in time to shield himself from the decepticon "wha...?! What are you doingbyou freak?" he tried getting the con off, and eventually got his hand on the machine's throat. With a twist of his waist and enough force he threw the smaller machine away and reached for his sword... But it was gone! He looked at the empty scabard "what?! You!" his forearm clicked apart and his hand collapsed inward as 3 machinegun barrels extend out and the mechanism closed again. He raised his arm and began trying to aim it without his targeting system, it was harder than it seemed...
Fairytalehero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whirl » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:01 pm

Nickel | Femme | Decepticon | Medic | tags; Sparkblitz, Talon

The nasty look was given in return, years of dealing with 'Cons Nickel had learned how to stand her ground. She gave a short, dry laugh at the comment. "You know I'm referring to you, right? You're the idiot." She made an eyeroll, grabbing his hurt leg by the ankle to drag it out straight. "You mind telling me how this happened?"

Brainstorm | femme | Autobot | Scientist | tags; Reyna

"Oh it's not beating myself up, it's just fact. I'm reckless, I acknowledge that. Most my inventions wouldn't exist if I wasn't reckless! I know I've made some good things. I mean, please, I'm the greatest scientist to ever live!" The last sentence was a lie at worst, an over exaggeration at best. Brainstorm hadn't really done anything that revolutionary to earn the title of "greatest scientist to ever live". But she liked to believe she had.

Vos | Mech | Decepticon | Sniper | tags; Warshift

Vos yelped as he was thrown, skidding across the ground on his back. He let out a low noise that could've been his version of "ooow" before staggering to his feet. Gripping the handle of the sword tightly, he looked up and hissed at Warshift. However, he knew when he couldn't possibly win. Plus he had his prize, so there wasn't a need to stick around. He ran back into the foliage, the sword dragging a line in the ground behind him. Taking cover by skittering up a bigger tree, thicker and strong enough to actually hold him. He could find the Autobot base later, or maybe use the sword as a bargain piece for their energon. For now he hoped Warshift wouldn't chase him down.
☆░░░░░░░░░░░░░☆
✧ ──────────────── ✧
✧──────────────── ✧
xxxxccxxxxxxxxxxx
══════════════

I only use CS to RP. Only Transformers stuff. Also I keep CS open in a tab at all times so I don't forget to reply, so it always says I'm online even though I'm usually not.
☆ ☆Pixel #1 free to use ☆ ☆
☆ ☆Pixel #2 free to use ☆ ☆

xxxxxxxxccxxxxxxx
✧ ──────────────── ✧
✧ ──────────────── ✧
☆░░░░░░░░░░░░░☆
Whirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairytalehero » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:35 pm

Warshift growled as the con slipped away "grr,you coward!" he sighed and lowered the machinegun, as it shift back into his hand again he shook his head. He couldn't go hunting for the scrawny mech, he had to keep at his post, but he could let the scouts know. Warshift kept his eyes on the trees while he patched in to the base "Warshift reporting, a Con just attacked me on the border, he took off with my blade and headed south. For any scouts that are heading that way I'd appreaciatebit if you could return that sword, with or without the con on the end of it is fine..."
Fairytalehero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:14 am

Fateless One wrote:Nightengale was practically running for nothing. Though in her processor everything was fine, but her wing was ruined, dragging uselessly on the ground behind her as she galloped away from her fears that threatened to swallow her. She let out a cry as she stepped on her wounded wing, tumbling ungracefully into a field where she let out a painful cry.

"Dear if I wanted to Hurt anyone here, I would have done so already."

The Radio demon! A pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:16 pm

Talon | mech | decepticon | assassin | tags: Nickel and Sparkblitz

Talon bared his sharp denta and was about to snap a retort when Nickel grabbed his injured leg and he let out a loud yelp and snapped at her servos, attempting to pull his leg for her grasp. He snarled and pulled his leg back a little, more than willing to strike out as he uncurled his tail and let it sit to his right, the tip twitching. He pulled back more, gritting his denta at the pain of trying to get out of her grasp though his attempts were a bit weak due to his exhaustion.

Lysandra | femme | autobot | scout | tags: Natah

Lysandra lashed her tail back and forth, glaring at the femme and looked away. She attempted to twist around to look at her shoulder and saw some of the damage, along with her side. She glared at Natah once more before standing and transformed out of her alt mode as well, wincing in pain. "Scrap, it seems more painful now. I am sorry, I only meant to scare you, and I obviously succeeded." She said dryly, a small wry smile on her faceplates. She nodded and put a servo on her upper arm, trying to put pressure on it to help with the energy bleeding.

Reyna | femme | autobot | scout | tags: Brainstorm

Reyna nodded, "So very true, most great things and accomplishments happen by mere chance or unintentional actions." She said with a grin. She heard someone call in to the base and stepped out to try and hear it. She could hear it, but barely and laughed as she turned back to Brainstorm. "Warshift got his blade stolen by a 'Con. I haven't heard that one before, I wonder who it was, I couldn't see why anyone would go through such trouble to get a pointy piece of metal." She said with a broad grin.

DeathBringer | mech | autobot | predacon | tags: Teshin

DeathBringer couldn't help his smile as he stood and flicked his tail in anticipation, "Lets go then. I think you would enjoy it here." He said as his wings unfurled so he could take off and then shut them. "Do you want me to run with you since you can't really fly?" He asked, unsure of how to say it.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
interests include ;; destiny,
transformers, nier, skyrim,
reading, art, video gaming
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:24 pm

"calm down before you hurt her to" spark glared at talon "shes only trying to help us you don't need to make things worse"
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘

xxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whirl » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:24 am

Nickel | Femme | Decepticon | Medic | tags; Sparkblitz, Talon

Nickel snarled and backed off, raising her hands up to show they had been removed from Talon's leg. "Alright, alright! Go around with a broken leg forever, see if I care!" She snapped, wheeling around to check on Sparkblitz instead, a panel opening on her forearm that scanned over his vitals. "How are you feeling?"

Brainstorm | femme | Autobot | Scientist | tags; Reyna

Brainstorm heard the message too, eyes narrowing. "A lot of reasons come to mind for a sword to be stolen. Good source of refined metal, could melt it down into something. Maybe they needed a sword for a project and aren't much of a blacksmith themself, like a combination sword/rifle! Tons of reasons! But hey, you're a scout, shouldn't you be responding to that?"

Vos | Mech | Decepticon | Sniper | tags; Open

Vos was for sure he'd be chased soon. He refused to leave his perch in the giant tree, hugging the sword tightly to his chest. Vos had discovered a small snag in his plan; the sword was too heavy for him to wield. He cursed him not thinking that through, and then cursed his noodle-armed frame. He'd find a way to use it, maybe not conventional, but a way.
☆░░░░░░░░░░░░░☆
✧ ──────────────── ✧
✧──────────────── ✧
xxxxccxxxxxxxxxxx
══════════════

I only use CS to RP. Only Transformers stuff. Also I keep CS open in a tab at all times so I don't forget to reply, so it always says I'm online even though I'm usually not.
☆ ☆Pixel #1 free to use ☆ ☆
☆ ☆Pixel #2 free to use ☆ ☆

xxxxxxxxccxxxxxxx
✧ ──────────────── ✧
✧ ──────────────── ✧
☆░░░░░░░░░░░░░☆
Whirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:52 am

"a bit better, im still numb but i can kind of move" he tried to get up, struggling to, his legs not wanting to cooperate
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |

xxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks