ᴀ ʀɪsɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss | Tʀᴀɴsғᴏʀᴍᴇʀs ʀᴘ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ᴀ ʀɪsɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss | Tʀᴀɴsғᴏʀᴍᴇʀs ʀᴘ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby Neon sparks » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:17 am

"thanks but, its just a dent, your bleeding everywhere, youll probubly faint before i get done" he kissed her cheek and smiled to her "just stop the bleeding ok? then you can worry over me"
Last edited by Neon sparks on Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:11 am

Nightrider | femme | decepticon | soldier | tags: Sparkblitz, Skyfall

She shuddered and smiled tiredly, "I guess, but you're beat up and been clawed pretty badly as well. I just can't stand seeing another bot I am close to hurt like this. This is all my fault." She said as she put pressure on her shoulder to slow the bleeding and she sat hunched over a little, not feeling well and the weight of thinking it was her fault that he got hurt. She vented out a shakey sigh and looked up at Skyfall, "Thank you, and it's okay. I will inform you, I had been out scouting before I came across him who had been injured by Talon. We drove off together and spoke for a long time until we heard gunshots from humans and distant roars so we investigated, turns out a single Autobot out smarted me and managed to get to him as I tried to keep its attention on me." She said to the femme she gave her an exhausted and pained look before looking away again. "If Megatron finds out about this he will end up killing me, or Sparkblitz out of cruelty to torture me, if that happens I will probably join him to save myself from the agony of losing him. You have to tell him though, but being beat by a single Autobot is pathetic. Can-can I ask a favor of you? Would you be willing to... save us with a little white lie?" She asked hesitantly, knowing she just practically asked the femme to risk her life for them. "I understand completely and don't blame you for not taking that risk, I am fine with that." She said as she looked around to try and spot eavesdroppers but found none yet she could bet someone was listening in as they spoke.

σptιmus primє wrote:
Pathfinder | mech | autobot | scout | tags: Shocklift

Pathfinder didn't move, if anything he was more suspicious of her."I don't believe I've seen you before." He said as he studied her, he knew he hadn't seen her before while being on Earth. With the odd energy that fluctuated randomly and weird occurrences both the Autobots and Decepticons were tense and ready to fight, and the smallest thing could set off a huge chain reaction and another war would break out. When she said she didn't have to explain herself he tensed slightly as she waved him off. "How do I know you're not lying? With both factions on edge I wouldn't be surprised if the 'Cons sent over a spy to see what was going on." He challenged subtly as he shifted on his peds. When she sneered and asked who he was in a rude manner he felt his patience beginning to wear thin, and that didn't happen often or so quickly unless Lysandra was bugging him. "Mind yourself, impudence and lack of manners isn't tolerated here, and I doubt anyone would like it." He said smoothly at her retort with an irritated look of his own on his faceplates.

[ for Sᴜʙ-Zᴇʀᴏ ]

σptιmus primє wrote:
Fleetfoot | femme | autobot | scout | tags: Jolt

Fleetfoot glared at him and jumped slightly when the energy was transferred to her and her wounds healed. She shifted on her peds and mumbled her thanks and she tilted her helm slightly, the movement purely lupine, "What do you mean? My alt mode is mainly used for scouting and long distance traveling, though it could be helpful in combat sometimes." She said in an irritated tone and watched him take care of the last Vehicon and raised her optic ridges in slight surprise. When he ordered her to go to base she narrowed her optics with a challenging look before transforming into her wolf alt mode. She snarled and bared her denta at him and fluffed up the plates along her spine in anger and irritation before turning and running off, in the opposite direction of the base out of stubbornness. She didn't care about what he said and she didn't take orders like that kindly. So what she acted out of impulse and struck him? It's not like she could help it, it just... happened, she did feel a little guilty though. She continued to run, wanting to get away from the mess and him so she could be at peace. She soon heard the sound of a vehicle following and she flicked her finials back in ire and sped up to try and lose him, but she knew she couldn't easily so she skidded to a harsh halt and turned around and trotted away, hoping he would give up.

[ for White Eagle ]
Last edited by little_light on Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴀ ʀɪsɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss | Tʀᴀɴsғᴏʀᴍᴇʀs ʀᴘ ɴᴇᴡ&ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby Springtalon » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:45 am

{I did a quick check and I didn't SEE anyone in Med Bay, but if there is someone there, please let me know and I'll update asap}

Knock Out | Mech | Autobot | Medic | Tags: Open

As he entered the Medical Bay, Knock Out once again noted everything in sight. The complete and utter lack of....well, really sharp scapels, shocked him. Oh there were a few, for when the medic had no other choice, but nothing like the Decepticon Medical Bay. Crimson optics scanning the apparently empty room, Knock Out smiled slightly, as apparently the other medics, Stitch-Up and Stargazer, both femmes, were elsewhere. Not that he didn't like being around other medics but...well, Knock Out preferred to work alone.

Stinger | Mech | Decepticon | Scout | Tags: Nessimira

His audio receptors had short-circuited. That was the only logical explanation. There was no way in the Pit that Nessimira, daughter of Lord Megatron, was seriously flirting with him. Stinger had never even considered running this kind of possibility through his processor, and frankly, he now had no clue what to do. Realizing she was probably expecting some kind of response, he took a deep intake of oxygen, before saying in a soft voice Thank you for the compliment, Nessimira. And if I am being... he paused, trying to find the right word, before going with truthful, you are not the worst looking Femme I've ever been assigned to watch over.

Blades | Mech | Autobot | Scout | Tags: Open

The rotors on Blade's back were usually still, but that was because before now he had always been near friends he new and trusted [that first week of being on earth though...his rotors rarely stopped moving whenever there weren't humans around]. But now, ever since he had been summoned to the base to help out with the possible new war, and it took all of Blade's self-control, which admittedly wasn't that much, to keep them from whirring every single time someone even looked at him. His dark green shades were pulled up, revealing his nervous orange-yellow optics, which were snapping to focus on every single little thing that moved. Which, thankfully, wasn't all that much right now, since he was in a hallway, most certainly not lost, and most certainly not trying to avoid all the bots with guns...which was about 90% of the bots in the base at the moment.

As a Rescue Bot, Blades had never been equipped with weaponry of any kind. And he had refused to take any now. He wasn't supposed to hurt bots, he was supposed to help them! Which, if he admitted it to himself, was probably why he was a scout instead of a medic or a soldier. Scouts could look ahead, spy on things, and come back and report, usually no fighting involved...usually. But if there ever was a fight that he got caught in, Blades supposed he could just use his third form to try and scare off enemies, and use the sound thing he could do in that form if they didn't scare off, but he would much rather just get the heck out of there!

Rotors twitching slightly as Blades froze at the possible sound of pedes falling, he stood there, frozen for about three Nano-kliks, before relaxing, realizing it was a false alarm. Continuing through the hall, Blades did his best to be quiet, and hopefully, unnoticeable.

Dani Burns | Female | Autobots | Human | Tags: Mach Kick

As she wandered through the rather large hallways, Dani smiled slightly. She had managed to convince her father to let her go with Blades when he got called to the new Autobot base, and so far she had been loving her time here. As she walked through, dodging the feet of 'bots who weren't really paying attention to the ground, she turned a corner and came across an interesting sight. A bot that looked like he turned into a horse...or maybe a giant deer, was standing there, watching as what looked like a red...or maybe really dark brown bot walked away, the horse/deer muttering something softly. He looked kind of sad, so Dani walked over to him, and cleared her throat to get his attention Hey there! she said, a grin in place I'm Dani, who're you? he looked kind of familiar, but she couldn't remember if she'd already met him or not. She didn't think so.
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:02 pm

Nessimira

"Thank you, honestly at least he sent someone who wasn't his age to watch me most of the Mechs who keep an eye on me have known me since I was a sparkling so they essentially were my care takers when I was just a sparkling." She said and added "You ever get the feeling your missing a lot of things in life. I do it's probably one of the reasons why I have yet to even find someone who actually cares about me other than my father" She said she was actually wishing she had someone else like a spark mate.

Mach Kick

Mach Kick knelt down to look at Dani before simply transforming into his horse alt mode "Mach Kick and I don't think we've properly met to be honest I prefer my altmode" He said tossing his head up and letting out a neigh and being a bit of a show off in regards to his mane.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GIANELLA12 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:26 am

Skyfall/Femme/Decepticon/Nightrider
Skyfall turned her optics off for just a second before she onlined them. Her wings perked faintly and she turned back to the femme. "A small white lie would cost me my position, but even as a con..I'm not sparkless. Go I'll cover for both of you, but don't this this happen again am I clear?" Skyfall scolded and allowed them to leave. Skyfall silently tapped her chamber and thought of a way to cover up what happened without lying. "Soundwave..he must have already been eavesdropping." She whined but held her small proud smirk.
GIANELLA12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:19 pm

Nightrider | femme | decepticon | soldier | tags: Sparkblitz, Skyfall

Night looked at Skyfall with gratitude and nodded, "Thank you, you don't have to do this at all, I don't want to risk you losing your rank. I-I can probably just say we were ambushed by a group of scouts and a few soldiers, it would seem plausible." She said meekly as she tried to stay alert and keep herself from upright and from swaying. She looked at her and nodded, "Understood. We will get going and wait for a medic. Thank you again, I owe you my life." She said with all honesty and stayed by Sparkblitz's side, willing to help him in anyway possible.
[ sorry it's short, phone is about die and I have a bit of writer's block. ]

Lysandra | femme | autobot | scout | tags: open

After some time the femme finally returned to consciousness and all she felt was pain on ever inch of her frame. She laid there for a few minutes before opening her optics, which were causing most of the pain, and one was dim and not functioning properly. She tried to sit up but it took a few attempts and she shifted back the her ped form. "Lysandra... to base, I need a groundbridge. I am quite injured and require medical attention, I have no idea where I am." She croaked with a guilty note in her voice as she called into base and then sighed, not even bothering to try to get up knowing she would fail and injure herself further. She looked like she had been hit by speeding train and felt like it, her helm and optic hurt the most due to the hits she took to them.

[ this okay? c: ]
little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴀ ʀɪsɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss | Tʀᴀɴsғᴏʀᴍᴇʀs ʀᴘ ɴᴇᴡ&ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby Springtalon » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:27 am

Knock Out | Mech | Autobot | Medic | Tags: Lysandra

Knock Out had set his comms to automatically intercept any and all messages that even hinted that someone was injured. Which meant that Lysandra's call for a Ground-Bridge and Medical attention was heard. Straightening from where he had been reading over a Data-Pad, he walked out of medical Bay, and towards the Ground Bridge controls. Heading for the large controls, he locked the coordinates on her signal, and opened the bridge, before walking through it.
Spotting the black, blue, and silver Femme, Knock Out approached her I'm Knock Out, a Medic. I heard you were injured, how bad is it? I need to know if you can walk back through base to the Ground Bridge room to the Medical Bay, or if I should go back and gather my supplies and bring them here

Stinger | Mech | Decepticon | Scout | Tags: Nessimira

Stinger remained silent as she went on about caretaker bots, and to be honest, his audio receptors may or may not have half tuned her out. Hearing enough to know she was still talking, and taking in a few key words, but not much else. Keeping his optics on the horizon, Stinger tilted his helm as he began thinking about possible ways for this to turn out.
Though he was jerked out of his thoughts by the words 'someone who cares about me other than my father' quickly silently replaying the audio recordings, until he was semi-caught up on what she was saying Well, I am sure you will find someone one day he said.

Blades | Mech | Autobot | Scout | Tags: Open

The rotors on Blade's back were usually still, but that was because before now he had always been near friends he new and trusted [that first week of being on earth though...his rotors rarely stopped moving whenever there weren't humans around]. But now, ever since he had been summoned to the base to help out with the possible new war, and it took all of Blade's self-control, which admittedly wasn't that much, to keep them from whirring every single time someone even looked at him. His dark green shades were pulled up, revealing his nervous orange-yellow optics, which were snapping to focus on every single little thing that moved. Which, thankfully, wasn't all that much right now, since he was in a hallway, most certainly not lost, and most certainly not trying to avoid all the bots with guns...which was about 90% of the bots in the base at the moment.

As a Rescue Bot, Blades had never been equipped with weaponry of any kind. And he had refused to take any now. He wasn't supposed to hurt bots, he was supposed to help them! Which, if he admitted it to himself, was probably why he was a scout instead of a medic or a soldier. Scouts could look ahead, spy on things, and come back and report, usually no fighting involved...usually. But if there ever was a fight that he got caught in, Blades supposed he could just use his third form to try and scare off enemies, and use the sound thing he could do in that form if they didn't scare off, but he would much rather just get the heck out of there!

Rotors twitching slightly as Blades froze at the possible sound of pedes falling, he stood there, frozen for about three Nano-kliks, before relaxing, realizing it was a false alarm. Continuing through the hall, Blades did his best to be quiet, and hopefully, unnoticeable.

Dani Burns | Female | Autobots | Human | Tags: Mach Kick

Dani's eyes widened as he went into his alt mode That's incredible! she said with a grin I've never seen a horse-former before! Nice to meet you Mach Kick
Last edited by Springtalon on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:41 am

Lysandra | femme | autobot | scout | tags: knockout

Lysandra watched the bridge open and Knockout walk through and instantly she felt her temper flare up until she remembered the slagger joined them when the 'Cons lost. She looked at him warily and tried to stand and barely could, "I think I can manage, though if I were in my alt mode walking through in that form would be easier, but I don't want to risk messing myself up more." She grumbled irritably as she took slow steps towards the groundbridge, her side cut open from the femme that attacked. "Do you know a maroon mech and a violet femme Decepticon? Since you are a former Decepticon I assume you may know of them, and I mean no insult by these questions." She said as she made it through the the portal and into the sickbay and watched him walk through with her. She didn't trust him one bit due to his past and it would take a long time to gain her trust, plus he was extremely annoying, and the biggest thing that irritated her was his narcissistic traits. She sat down on a berth with a stormy look, "Two 'Cons attacked me for no reason when they spotted me, thankfully I had been in my alt mode so I was able to defend myself easier. I think the two got the worse end of it since I mauled them, though I was knocked out before I could see if they perished or not." She said with a pained but slightly smug tone and winced when she used the term "knocked out" when she realized whom she was conversing with.

[ is this okay? ]
little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:13 am

Optimus Prime-_Autobot Base-_Open

The Prime drove through the tunnel that lead out of the desert and into Autobot base, returning from a long days recon.
Once he was a good way into the room he transformed, sand spurting from his frame as his plating parted and shifted into place.
He still bore a sandy overcoat but he was otherwise in good condition, having not encountered trouble on his latest endeavor.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:04 pm

Nessimira

Nessimira nodded at him before looking out into the distance something interesting had caught her eye and her scanners as well it seemed to indicate at least two other decepticon signals but what was odd is that she seemed to spot what appeared to be a rather noticeable equine below the cliff they were on, although she was sure Stampede was the other signal this equine had managed to make her a little bit curious. "Do you see anything odd or different around here, my scanners are picking up two signatures both decepticon" She said

Stampede

Stampede huffed out some air finally reaching the location where he had tracked Nessimira too he took his job way too seriously, as he was quite old and seemed to have a great deal of trouble climbing due to the fact that he had hooves for feet due to a past altmode he had once had but it was clear his signature was the closest to Stinger and Nessimira.

Stellar Light

Stellar seemed to start pacing around the base of cliff running complete circles and making a huge fuss vocalizing towards the decepticons up on the cliff althoughs he herself was a decepticon equine she was not particularly social with other decepticons due to her the fact that she was an equine former with high territorial issues meaning that if anyone be it autobot or decepticon entered what she considered her territory she'd react with caution and investigate but if approached she'd bolt off fairly quickly due to the instinct that most equine former had to react as if everyone and everything was a threat, she'd run into Mach Kick the equine beast bot on autobot side several times and had on multiple ocassions attempted to bite him in an effort to chase him off.

Mach Kick

"Well there aren't too many equine beast bots around same with equine decepticons I do know an equine beastcon but she's not someone anyone not even her own faction wants to go near, she may not pose much of threat in terms of fighting due to the fact that she prefers her altmode but she does bite, literally I made the mistake of earlier today wondering into her territory which covers about a 2 mile radius around this cliff a couple of miles from the base, she literally chased me for about 5 miles back towards the base, I seriously doubt she's looking for a fight but there has to be more of reason why she's guarding the area. To my knowledge only reason a beastcon mare guards like that is when they have sparklings nearby, the instinct to protect ones offspring or even offspring of the herd is fairly strong among equine cybertronians it's the reason why I go out on patrol looking for other equine cybertronians." Mach Kick said
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me