Rise of Hydra (Marvel RP New Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Rise of Hydra (Marvel RP New Open)

Postby 86Eternity » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:34 am

756-XYT//Hydra Experiment//Tagged;Ash//Location; Hydra base
"Well they did try and remove all of my emotions...but I grew up here so I doubt I was ever a 'nice person'." She said with a shrug. The other reason she didn't hate Ash was because she really did not want to give him to much of reason to hate her. Why? Well she hated fire. The shadows leapt up, solidifying as they did so. She quickly broke free from the chair and warped the shadows some more, clearing a path through the guards surrounding her.

TS-6//Hydra Experiment//Tagged;Meara//Location; New York sky
Angel then looped around, going down and picking Meara up under the arms. He was used to carrying people during flight and had grown quite good at it, however normally when doing this he tended to drop people, purposely of course but he wouldn't drop Meara...

James Buchanan Barnes//Ex Hydra Experiment//Tagged;Inari//Location; New York Streets
"Only want to help? Last Shield agents I saw shot at me." He hissed.

Kaden Demure//Shield Agent//Tagged;Maria//Location; New York Streets
"it was just two, if it was average crime there would probably be more..." He murmured, sipping his drink.
You encounter a loud British man.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[Say hi]
[Not today]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

86Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:34 am

Ash grunted and shrugged saying, "Hmm, yeah that's probably true. Funny thing though is that technically I grew up here as well. And yet, I'm much nicer than you. You know, I actually give my enemies a chance to beg for their lives before killing them anyway. You....you on the other hand just kill them." He stood up as Ferox freed herself from the chair and made a path for herself. Gesturing to the guards, he asked, "You going to leave them be or no?"
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:35 am

laura looked across from her at the two teens who looked very awkward, one looked distant and the other looked like she was trying to figure the other out. she sighed and turned her head to look out the window but the waiter walked up next to her before she could really look outside. it was a Spanish waiter so she didnt have to talk in broken English "Qué te gustaría comer" the waiter asked with a smile on her face "Pasta por favor" the waiter nodded and wrote it down then walked away
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 86Eternity » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:37 am

"Mercy?..You know what-" Ferox fell silent shaking her head. "It doesn't matter. A job is a job might as well get it over with."
Shadows danced around her fingertips. "If I let them live what good will it do me?"

Angel then looped around, going down and picking Meara up under the arms. He was used to carrying people during flight and had grown quite good at it, however normally when doing this he tended to drop people, purposely of course but he wouldn't drop Meara...

James Buchanan Barnes//Ex Hydra Experiment//Tagged;Inari//Location; New York Streets
"Only want to help? Last Shield agents I saw shot at me." He hissed.

"it was just two, if it was average crime there would probably be more..." He murmured, sipping his drink.

86Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:39 am

"I'm a Shield agent. Am I attacking you?" Inari asked.
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 86Eternity » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:40 am

"Mercy?..You know what-" Ferox fell silent shaking her head. "It doesn't matter. A job is a job might as well get it over with."
Shadows danced around her fingertips. "If I let them live what good will it do me?"

"Not yet."
He continued to back away. "Just go back to wherever you came from and forget I ever existed."

"it was just two, if it was average crime there would probably be more..." He murmured, sipping his drink.[

86Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:45 am

autumn/TAGS~inari
she saw a girl talking to the man who had knocked her out she wrapped her strong hands around the girls neck and started feeding

Maria
" maybe a family feud....." a smirk crossed her face " why don't we try to catch who did it i mean i have been training 24/7"
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:47 am

"Bucky-" Inari started to say before gasping for air as someone attacked her.
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:47 am

"I didn't say that I showed them mercy. I said that I let them beg for it and then kill them. As for the guards, sparing them doesn't really get you anything. Killing them gets you nothing save satisfaction over snuffing out another life. So, the choice is yours," Ash replied with a shrug, sliding his hands into his pants pockets.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 86Eternity » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:51 am

"That is just a waste of time, listening to them going on about how they've got family or it's not their time to go. Pathetic. Just hurry it up." Ferox took a step back, frowning as she heard the clicks of a rifle. Her shoulder was still sore, she'd been shot afterall. She sighed before backing directly into the guard, grabbing the rifle from over her shoulder and then knocking them out against the wall.

James Buchanan Barnes//Ex Hydra Experiment//Tagged;Inari, Autumn//Location; New York Streets
Before Hydra, Bucky would've helped out, but now he just saw it as a chance to escape. Shield, Hydra it didn't matter to him he wanted nothing to do with either.

"Well...maybe." He said, letting out a low sigh. Kaden was always edgy around anything with guns involved after a rough assignment back in the early days when he was new to Shield, which is why he always did information recovery or undercover jobs.

86Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me