humans and monsters | an undertale rp | open and accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: humans and monsters | an undertale rp | open and accepti

Postby flowercatt » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:15 pm

(it's alright! also, im not sure whats going on with the person who has papyrus. i messaged them a few minutes ago)

Sans
He chuckled as well, mostly because of Toriel's reaction. Sans managed to quiet himself once the goat monster spoke again. He leaned forwards slightly as she paused, listening curiously. Almost as soon as she finished speaking he broke out in laughter, just about keeling over from how hard he was laughing. Sans squeezed his eyesockets closed as he attempted to quiet his laughter, and after a few moments his laughter quieted into a few quiet chuckled. Sans opened one eye, lifting a hand to wipe tears from his eyesocket. "Heh, th-that was a good one, Tori." Sans paused for a moment as the last of his laughter quieted down "Oh, hey, I'm gonna go get food or something, you want anything? We have.." He trailed off, teleporting into the kitchen and opening the fridge door, staring inside. There were just several bottles of ketchup and a few bowls of old noodles sitting inside "..ketchup and spaghetti." He called from the kitchen
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: humans and monsters | an undertale rp | open and accepti

Postby ShimmerSolarPets » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:44 pm

(Sorry about the really late reply >.< Exams coming up next week and I had to prepare for them.)

Toriel
Monster - Female - Canon - Age: Unknown - Location: Sans & Papyrus's Apartment - Tagged: Sans & Papyrus(?)

Toriel smiled widely at Sans's reaction. It always pleased the gentle monster to hear her friend laughing at her jokes. He has such a nice laugh, she silently noted to herself. It was a pleasant sort of feeling, to be able to entertain her friend. Toriel had noticed that Sans held little interest in most things, often acting lazy and nonchalant despite all of his puns. She was glad to at least be able to put some energy into him. Toriel gave a small giggle. "Thank you, Sans!" she said, cheerfully. "I'm glad that you found it funny!" She tilted her head a little at Sans's request. Toriel was about to agree, when Sans continued with the choice of food they had. Ketchup and spaghetti. In normal circumstances, one would've chosen the spaghetti, but Toriel had, unfortunately, known of Papyrus's special spaghetti. She tried not to grimace. These two brothers really needed more nutritious foods! Toriel didn't have the heart to tell Papyrus, though. "A-ah, no thanks..." she said in a gentle tone, "I am not that hungry." The goat-like monster made up her mind to bring some nice baked goods over to their apartment sometimes.
ShimmerSolarPets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me