Restoration || A BOTW RP || Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Restoration || A BOTW RP || Accepting

Postby M2627 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:22 am

Kyo - Kakariko Village - Open

Kyo eyed the ingredients laid out in front of her. It did take a while to get them all, but now she had them. All the ingredients necessary for fruit cake! Impa had told her about it, and she decided to make some for fun. Impa also mentioned it was the princess-er queen's favourite..? And then that led to Impa talking about what a glutton Master Link was... She ended up sitting there listening to Impa talk about Master Link for an hour. Thank the goddesses Koko and Cottla hadn't found the ingredients she collected while she was stuck listening to Lady Impa. All that work would have been for nothing... They either would have tried cooking with them or eaten everything edible. She wasted no time in preparing the ingredients she chose.

Riju - Gerudo Town - Open
Riju was in her usual place, taking care of all her duties. One would think that after Vah Naboris had calmed down and this Calamity Ganon defeated, things would calm down. Not so. The new queen of Hyrule was trying to unite the whole land and all the races under the banner of Hyrule. While Riju was impressed that Zelda was willing to try achieve such a feat, she still did not truly know or trust her. For years, the Gerudo were independent of any nation. What was she going to do? Her eyes lingered on the empty cushion where the Lightning Helm once rested. She still needed to get it back from Link. What was he doing right now? She did make it clear that she was just lending it to him.
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:02 pm

Zelda
Female》117 》Hetero.》Crush; *cough》Hylian》Location; Outside hyrule castle 》Tags; Link

"Hey, princess- I mean Queen Zelda!" A brown haired male Hylian rushed over to Zelda, huffing." Whew..your highness I deeply apologize for my lateness, my team I wanted to make sure everything was perfect. " The man pulled out a large peice of paper from his bag , showing her the sketch of the soon to be town."H-how is this. .we can change it to your liking if your not pleased. "

Zelda looked away from her white horse, looking at the sketch of the town . It was absolutely amazing in everyway. "I..I'm lost for for words. This is perfect! Really beautiful! " the girl placed her hand over her mouth and chuckled some."I don't know if link would want a statue of his self put up, but I can ask him . Anyway, I thank you for doing this for our land." She smiled

The man blushed, handing her the paper." Thank you my lady..and I guess my team did go a little overboard. "He said with a smile."Your going to the Rito village correct, if you don't mind..could you request their finest architects? "He asked. "Oh yes!, have a safe trip. Both you and master link.' He bowed.

Zelda nodded, placing the paper in a pouch that was strapped to horse." I will do so, my dear friend Elkton and thank you once again. " she waved."I Will see you when I return. " Zelda 's stead galloped forward . Soon enough, Zelda could see Link up ahead ."Link!" She waved at the knight

Shima
26》Male》Bi》Crush; none》 Rito》location;Rito village》Tags;

"Outta boy son! Your doing such good job so keep it up ok.!" Shima's old mad handed him a bag full of rupees. "There you are, your weeks pay. Also son, try not to do anything crazy when the queen and Link comes ok? Don't bother them is what I'm saying. " The older rito begin to organize the mail, waiting for tomorrow. "Your a delivery boy, nothing else ok son?"

Shima took his payment and sighed "Of course father. I'll take my leave now." He walked out the door, biting his wings like a little fan girl." Master link and queen Zelda are coming here! Ican't wait to acutally meet them in person! " Shims happyily made his way through the village, stopping at the local restraunt ." I can't be scared to ask him to teach me how to wield a sword. ..you can do it shima. .just ask. '' His heart was racing although the two wasnt here yet. The rito gripped his chest."This is nerve wracking..heh. ."

Koh
Male》???》Asexual 》Crush; None 》Earth spirit 》location; Lost woods》Tags;

[Wip, me fingers hurt [
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:42 pm

Link
Male || 118 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Hylian Champion || Location: Outside Hyrule Castle || Tagged: Zelda

As he heard his name called out, he allowed his hand to drop from his mare's mane and his gaze moved in the direction of the voice. Spotting Zelda riding up, the Hylian dipped his head slightly out of respect. It was a small and simple gesture he had restored to since she hadn't been all too fond of him paying his respect in the same way he had done for her father thus a simple dip of his head had become his go to. Lifting his head back up after a moment, he climbed onto Epona's back and offered a faint smile in the queen's direction.

"Morning, your highness," he greeted. It was still odd to him to address her in such a manner. Even after several weeks of calling her by such a title he still wanted to call her princess, though he did his best not to let it slip. "Are you ready to take off for the Rito Village?"

He was sure that was why she had come to find him in the first place. He had known since the night before that they would be leaving to visit their next stop and hopefully help Zelda build a strong relationship with the Rito. That was the hardest part. He knew that Zelda was a likable woman, but after what had previously happened with the champions he knew gaining trust would take some time for her. That's why he hoped his own bonds would come in handy during all this.

Thela
Female || 21 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Hylian Traveler || Location: Near Zora's Domain || Tagged: Open

It felt like she had been traveling for ages. Her legs felt like they were made of jelly at this point. Of course she was used to the long travels, but this had been her longest yet. Previously she had been visiting an old friend at the Lakeside stable in Faron. She hadn't been walking nonstop since then, but she had never expected to take her this long to make it to her destination. Maybe she should have invested in a horse for her journey, but the path to the domain hadn't been all too horse friendly anyways. There had been plenty of climbing and she couldn't imagine a horse making it this far.

At least now she could see her destination up ahead, but she needed a rest. Besides, she was a bit nervous to be visiting the domain for the first time. She hadn't heard anything bad about the place, but she hadn't heard of many Hylians traveling to it either. It only had caught her interest recently since she had heard the queen and the Hylian champion had recently visited it. There had to be something interesting for them to pay a visit and Thela wanted to figure it out.

Before she could do such a thing though, she took a seat in the grass under tree to rest her legs for a short while. Soon enough she would find herself at the bridge leading into her final destination.

Gypsum
Female || 1300 || Asexual || Crush: None || Fairy || Location: Near Gerudo Town || Tagged: Open

Ever since the Calamity had been taken care of, the fairy had decided to leave the safety of the Great Fairy's fountain and explore on her own. The Great Fairy Tera had been kind to her over the many years she had spent there, but it was time for her to explore once again. That was how she had ended up in Gerudo. The fountain hadn't been too far away and with her ability to fly, she was able to make it to the outskirts of Gerudo Town in no time. The only downside was the heat. Most of her days had been spent in the fountain, relaxing and keeping cool especially since she had taken shelter within the desert.

Allowing herself to grow to her full size, the curious fairy walked barefoot toward the entrance of the town. Her feet burned in the sand, but she did her best to play it off. "So this is the town Tera talked about so much, huh? Well I suppose it's time to explore," she told herself softly.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:14 pm

Aiah ;; Female Rito ;; Twenty-five ;; > Somewhere outside Rito Village ;; > Open
A slow breath, talons griping the edge of the cliff she was perched on perhaps a bit tighter than she normally would have, had said cliff not been about half the width of her own wing. Her eyes, and bow, were trained on a mountain goat despite her rather precarious position.
Aiah was getting a bit stir-crazy, if she were being honest with herself. A side-effect of having spent so much of her life traveling. Which was why she wasn't currently within the village, she'd just needed an excuse to stretch her wings for a moment. So she had gone hunting. A fancy way of saying she'd done barely anything except poke around old ruins out of habit until just before the time she had planned on heading back. Not that there was any real reason for her to actually hunt as she'd told no one she was going to at all, and she honestly doubted anyone would care even if she had. It was really just a matter of principle at this point. A fact which made her quickly growing annoyance at the goat's rather erratic movements all the more ridiculous, really.
She'd give it a few more minutes, she decided finally. If the thing didn't calm down by then- not that she even knew what was making it so antsy in the first place, everything seemed fine- and give her a clear shot then she'd just go back to the village. Not much to lose, or gain, either way.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:37 am

Riju - Gerudo Town - Tagged: Gypsum
Riju had just about had it. From her position, she could tell Hylian men trying to enter, claiming they had messages from the Hyrulean royal family. Didn't Link tell Zelda that men were forbidden here? There was a momentary lull in her task, and Riju quickly took the opportunity to take a short break. She needed fresh air and a relief from the pandemonium. She headed to the balcony that overlooked the central area of town. Riju was often most fascinated with seeing what kind of people visited. A small barefoot girl with pale skin particularly caught her attention. She looked Hylian, but something was odd about her. It was impressive that she managed to cross the desert, especially barefoot. Riju didn't call out or try to get her attention. If the girl wanted to visit, there was nothing stopping her. At Buliara's call, Riju headed back downsrtairs to her usual position.
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:43 am

Zelda
Female》117 》Hetero.》Crush; *cough》Hylian》Location; Outside hyrule castle 》Tags; Link

" Good morning to you as well. " Zelda's horse stopped beside Epona. " I'm all ready to go. I'm sorry for being late, there was something I had to see to before I came. " she glanced over at the paper that was rolled in the pouch. " Things are coming together, it's a tiny step. .but it's progess. " the girl also had a note that needed to be delivered to the Gerudo town, hopefully one of the Rito would deliver the massage to Riju

"A-Anyway. .I hope this trip goes as plan. I won't blame the Rito if they shrug us off." She sighed deeply. Zelda couldn't help but to feel bad about their champion's death. " You should go ahead leave. Also, have a look at this. " Zelda handed over the sketch of town to link." I don't know if you want that statue of you. However, I think you deserve it." The white horse begin to gallop ahead

Shima
26》Male》Bi》Crush; none》 Rito》location;Rito village》Tags;

"Outta boy son! Your doing such good job so keep it up ok.!" Shima's old mad handed him a bag full of rupees. "There you are, your weeks pay. Also son, try not to do anything crazy when the queen and Link comes ok? Don't bother them is what I'm saying. " The older rito begin to organize the mail, waiting for tomorrow. "Your a delivery boy, nothing else ok son?"

Shima took his payment and sighed "Of course father. I'll take my leave now." He walked out the door, biting his wings like a little fan girl." Master link and queen Zelda are coming here! Ican't wait to acutally meet them in person! " Shims happyily made his way through the village, stopping at the local restraunt ." I can't be scared to ask him to teach me how to wield a sword. ..you can do it shima. .just ask. '' His heart was racing although the two wasnt here yet. The rito gripped his chest."This is nerve wracking..heh. ."

Koh
Male》???》Asexual 》Crush; None 》Earth spirit 》location; Lost woods》Tags;

A familiar song was played throughout a the woods, a tune that was pasted down for many years. The creatures of the woods begin to come from their hiding spots, inching over towards a figure who floated ever so slightly over the platform where the master sword rested for 100 years. " Ah, Hello there my friends. You dont have to be scared to come out anymore ya know. The dark creatures that lurked these woods are now gone!" The earth spirit Koh had floated on stomach and kept playing the tune .

An old fox who rested on the ground with his legs tucked under him. His tail laid relaxed on the ground."Your as lively as ever, Lord Koh. But you should remember, this world can not be balanced with out the darkness. However, it's up to those in the light to maintain it. "

" Your correct my friend. I wonder how the queen and her knight will handle things..what's to come in the future. " the spirit floated on a throne made from tangled vines and roots. " I believe they will do just fine. .but something is missing. " koh couldn't put his finger on it
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gacha » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:49 am

xxvvvkvvvmmmvvvvvvvxxxxx

XXXXXXXx R I N
x info x
x location around zora's domain.
x tags thela.

xvvvvvvSvvvmmmbvvvxxxxx
rin was sitting on top a rocky mountain that laid beside zora's domain. her feathered wings rested on her knee's, as her blue gaze searched the misty earth for something interesting. she was itching for a fight, but ever since the peace was restored to the land zora's domain didn't really have any many problems. the best she could do was fight off any intruding bears, or go help out some people with errands. the rito let out a heavy sigh, the winds was blowing through her feathers, which gave her a bit of a chill. her ruffled shoulders raised in surprise as she scooped up her zora spear with one hand, and pushed herself up onto her feet with her other hand. rin slid the staff part of the spear onto her back, the metal plate mostly embedded to her clothing, securing it tightly. her eyes sharpened on the moving blob that she could hardly see under a bushy tree. raising her arms, she began to flap them, before leaping off the cliffside. the feathered being circled above the tree, trying to make out the living being that was under it. is that.. a hylian? you dont really see those around here. rin usually would leave the zora guards to greet visiters, its not her place to be, but she hardly had anything to do. she was able to reassured herself as she drastically flapped her wings at different paces, slowing her landing down. alas, with a thud, she was on the ground again. straitening her back, the rito finally got a good look at the hylian. "hello there!" rin crouched down so they could be on the same level of height. "you are heading to zora's domain are you not?" rin had a odd feeling of proudness for this person, hylians hardly come up here, so she kinda felt honored to speak to one that managed to crawl all the way up to this point.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.x ぱらぱら ぱらぱら ぱらぱら ぱらぱら ,,,
..xyo !!!!!!!! i talk about stuff like
x..videogames and drawings, ive been
x..on here for a long time but i tend to,
x..just kinda drop in for a while my bad !
x..[ and if you knew me on here when i
x..was younger i apologize... dumb kid ]
x..______________________________
.. they/them / / / / / / (´・_・`)
gacha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:27 pm

Link
Male || 118 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Hylian Champion || Location: Outside Hyrule Castle || Tagged: Zelda

Nodding at her apology, the knight wasn't bothered much by her lateness. He knew how hectic things had gotten for her since she had been crowned queen so he really didn't mind. It wasn't as if he had much else to do for the day anyways. Most of his time was spent with her, though on occasion he did take off on his own when given the opportunity which had only been twice so far. The first had been immediately after the battle with Ganon. Zelda had allowed him to return to the home he had bought in Hateno for a few days to rest and allow the wounds he had taken in the battle to heal. The second time had been once they had returned from Zora's Domain, though instead of going back to his home he had gone to visit Impa for the day.

Snapping out of his thoughts, he heard her say something about everything coming together and he nodded slightly. As she continued to talk, the champion stayed silent until she held the town plan out to him. Taking it as Epona continued to trot along, he looked it over before noticing the statue of himself on it. "I don't think a statue is necessary, but it is your decision," he told her as handed the sheet back to her. He may the hero of Hyrule, but he still didn't believe he needed a statue of himself anywhere, especially since he hadn't died like the other champions had. "Now shall we pick up the pace? We have a lot of ground to cover if we want to make it to Rito Village before it gets dark."

Thela
Female || 21 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Hylian Traveler || Location: Near Zora's Domain || Tagged: Rin

Not expecting to be approached so quickly, the Hylian scooted back in surprise. Half expecting it to be a Zora, it was more surprising to her that it was a Rito. She hadn't met many of the Rito on her journeys since she hadn't been able to travel to their village yet, but she had met Kass on many occasions at the stables she had passed through. Other than him, she could only remember meeting one or two others in her time in Gerudo. Making sure her hood hadn't fallen, she nodded her head slightly at the other's question. "Yes, I am headed there," she replied, her voice sounding fairly deep for being a woman. That had always benefit her when she disguised herself as a male. "I heard that the queen and the Hylian champion recently visited here so I decided I'd come check it out myself."

She really had no other reason for coming. Maybe she find something interesting to buy or somewhere to explore that she hadn't expected. Anything could happen. Rising to her feet once again, she rested her staff against the ground and looked down at the crouching Rito. "And why is a Rito like yourself here? You live here with the Zora or are you visiting as well?"

Gypsum
Female || 1300 || Asexual || Crush: None || Fairy || Location: Gerudo Town || Tagged: Riju (Kinda)

As she walked into the town, she couldn't help but noticing the young woman watching her from the balcony over head. She could only assume that she was the leader of the the Gerudo, but why she would be watching her was strange. Of course the fairy was aware that she was quite odd compared to the others she could see around. Her skin was a pale lavender color making it hard to identify exactly what species she was. Gypsum was aware that her appearance might make some think that she was indeed Hylian, but the skin color was always the one thing that made the think twice. It wasn't normal in the slightest. If her wings weren't hidden it would be obvious what she was, but that was one of the benefits she had in this form. She could hide them if she so desired. It helped her somewhat blend in with the others.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:30 pm

Kyo- Near Rito Village - Tags: Aiah
After successfully making fruitcake and sharing it with the village, she decided to go hunting in the Tabantha region. Sure, she could always go hunting outside her village. But there was better game here. She could get much better meat from here. Plus... she wanted to see Rito Village and one of the Divine Beasts. Kyo envied how the Rito had a Divine Beast. She couldn't help but wonder what kind of animal the Sheikah would have. She liked the idea of a wildcat or a wolf. The Sheikah snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a goat bleating nearby. Kyo instinctively leapt forward and pierced the animal with her spear, killing it. The horns would make for a nice trophy... Her head jerked up in the direction of a Rito. She thought someone was nearby... Kyo eyed the Rito, paying particular attention to the bow it was wielding. She must have been hunting the goat too. Should Kyo give her the goat as an apology for taking it first..?

Riju - Gerudo Town - Tags:open

That was it. Another messenger had tried to enter and failed. Riju stormed off and summoned one of her messenger falcons. It could also be used for hunting, but Riju rarely ever got to do that. She wrote a letter, listing Zelda and Link as recipients. For Zelda, she explained that certain laws forbidded voe from entering the town, and that was the reason many of the messengers could not even make it to their destination. To Link, she merely wrote two words. Thunder Helm. Riju tied the message after sealing it to the leg of the falcon. She commanded the falcon in Gerudo to seek Link and sent it off. She watched it fly away until it became a speck in the sky, then headed back.
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:51 pm

Aiah ;; Female Rito ;; Twenty-five ;; > Somewhere outside Rito Village ;; > Kyo
Well, that was certainly one way to hunt. A soft chuckle escaped her beak as she returned her bow to its place. It was no great loss really, and she found it difficult to be even vaguely annoyed at the... Aiah's eyes narrowed slightly at the figure below her. Her first instinct was to call the, presumably female, 'Hylian', but something stopped her. Instead she all but stepped off the small ledge she had been perched on, catching herself just before she hit the ground to land lightly. Ah, her assumption had been correct, this was not a Hylian. While Aiah's dealings with the Sheikah were limited, she knew enough to identify this one as being among them. She hadn't exactly met many Hylians with red eyes.
She didn't say anything, not at first. Instead she simply walked past the Sheikah and the goat to retrieve a single arrow that was sunk into the ground near by. Her first attempt just as the goat had become agitated, the exact cause of which she was still unsure of.
"It's yours," was all she said as she flicked a few stray clumps of dirt off the arrow before returning it to her quiver to take a closer look at later. It wasn't as if she'd had any true reason to hunt beyond anxious energy anyway.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me