OPEN - Harry Potter - New Heirs

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

New Heirs - Atticus - 5

Postby Chamrosh » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:45 am

Atticus La-Vigne
Third Year
Male
Hufflepuff
Hogwarts Express
@ Heather, Alice (sky--lines, Nightpool089)
He was quite glad to be able to make her laugh. It was definitely a bonus of being in Hufflepuff; most of the students were people-people, and you got a lot of laughter out of it some days.
It took him a second to process what she meant. Why had he never prepared an explanation that seemed normal for questions about his scars? That seemed so obvious a thing to do now. "No. A lot of them are, but not all."
Atticus nodded at her explanation. "My family never really had a house alliance, but then my dad's side almost all went to Beauxbatons, so there couldn't be much." Atticus could pick up that there was someone outside the compartment door based on the sound of footsteps, but he had just assumed it was someone walking past until Heather opened the door to the girl beyond.
He watched Heather's reaction pretty closely. It seemed weird to him that there could be such animosity so quickly, but then the girl had done the same to him, at least in looks. He still had no idea what he'd done to tick her off, or why she seemed to care so much about it. In a weird way it almost felt like a payback for the seeming random dislike of himself.
Atticus briefly glanced out the window at her comment, sure that they hadn't even started moving yet. The ride to Hogwarts took hours normally. In his first year, they'd set off in the late morning and only arrived in time for tea, and it definitely hadn't been hours. Maybe she just needed a watch? Maybe she'd been one of the first years who (inevitably, every year) bought so much candy from the trolley witch that they lost track of time altogether. He wasn't blaming her, there were plenty of sensible reasons for any confusion about timings.
"Are you trying to say Slytherin's better or something?" That was certainly how Atticus interpreted it. He didn't try to sound confrontational as he said it. Given he had no idea how big or small whatever he'd done to annoy the girl was (or even if he'd done it) he didn't need to add anything.
Last edited by Chamrosh on Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: OPEN - Harry Potter - New Heirs

Postby Nightpool089 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:52 am

Alice Malfoy
Second year
Female
Slytherin
Alice glared at him. " What are you trying to say?" She snapped at him. "You could say it is better then Hufflepuff. I come from a long line of pure bloods. I can't even say if you are anything worth saying, but Hufflepuffs are mainly the low life people if thats how you want to be about my house" She said fuming. Alice stalked of, marching down the train carriage, not even saying a good bye to Heather.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry Potter Role-Play made by me:Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You sort of start

thinking anything is possible

If you've got nerve

-Ginny Weasley
Nightpool089

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

New Heirs - Atticus - 6

Postby Chamrosh » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:53 pm

Atticus La-Vigne
Third Year
Male
Hufflepuff
Hogwarts Express
@ Heather, Alice (sky--lines, Nightpool089)
Atticus stared a little blankly at Alice during her tirade. If she thought Slytherin was better, well, that really just was her opinion, although he did tense up a little bit in response to it anyway. And why was she making a big deal of being a pureblood? The vast majority of purebloods in any given country were pretty... Well, the results of marrying only in a tight network were pretty obvious sometimes; they never thought of just marrying foreign purebloods even.
"Firstly, we're not low-lives, secondly, we never made a muggle-murdering movement unlike a certain other house." There was the Hufflepuff loyalty. He hadn't actually meant to include that second bit. It wasn't Atticus' normal style to defend by attacking someone else.
He turned back to Heather after Alice had gone. "I have no idea what that was about."
Last edited by Chamrosh on Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightpool089 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:50 am

Alice Malfoy
Second year
Female
Slytherin
Alice walked down into the Slytherin carriage and opened a empty compartment and sitting down, sliding the door behind her. She sighed. She knew it might be hard to make some friends in other house still, considering that she is in Slytherin. But she knew that snapping at people wouldn't help either.
You sort of start

If you've got nerve

-Ginny Weasley
Nightpool089

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Featherbreeze » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:09 pm

Corvus
Female/ 1st Year/ Form/ Platform 9¾/ Tags: Anyone

Corvus boarded the train in the first-year carriage. The mid-ground. This was where anyone who hadn't been sorted yet hung out. Corvus looked around. The carriage was slowly filling up with students as they filtered in through the doors. There were probably going to be no carriages left, soon. She slid open a door to an empty compartment and sat down on one of the pale, turquoise cushions on one of the benches, loading her luggage into one of the carriers above her. Corvus wondered if anyone would sit here. She had a tendency to 'repel people'.
Featherbreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:35 am

Mika / 15 / Female / Ravenclaw / Tag: Open

Mika was sat out side one of the Charms Classroom on a big box full of random things that she did not know about. Bobbie was on her lap mewing trying to get to rub his belly, but mika just ignored him, looking at her wand that she pulled out of her robe. She sighed. there was nothing to do around Hogwarts at this moment for her so she just sat randomly on a big box with her cat Bobbie.

Lilly / 16 / Female / Slytherin / Tag: Open

Lilly walked around hall to hall trying to find something but she did not know why. She came a cross the Slytherin carriage so she walked in and sat down oping her books and started to read them on this small table next to the fireplace. Lilly looked out side of the window seeing the small forest next to them she ignored is and kept on reading the books.
Last edited by Mimu on Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nymx » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:13 am

eather Ford

form | female | gryffindor heir | 1st year - 11 | crush; none | tags; Atticus, alice (mentioned)

Heather watched the girl race from their part of the train, she leaned back into the seat with an exaggerated sigh, she didnt know that Atticus could be somewhat mean, but it made her slightly laugh. She shook her head, "I don't even know.." she replied, "She seemed nice, considering her family." the girl added, a bit hopeful that she wouldn't be as mean as her family. "Though, I do think we should try to be a bit nicer, nothing about the murdering and all that, yeah?" she said gently, and then she rolled her eyes, "I dont know where that came from, im usually not very nice myself, to well, those kind of people anyways.." she trailed off and stared at the window akwardly, shutting the compartment door. In all honesty, she hadn't known where her last - statement came from, but the girl seemed like a potential friend, she shook the thought away and instead looked toward Atticus.

nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neveah. » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:29 am

aries morgan eldrich / slytherin / female / first year / where; platform 9¾ / tagged to; whoever or no one

just as she passed through the brick wall that separated the magic part of the station from the muggle one, aries was hit with a feeling she had long since denied herself of possessing: surprise. and surprised she was when her eyes landed onto the red and black train, which, albeit was indeed magnificent - no one could deny it -, to her seemed to be far too normal. only yesterday, she had read about all the various ways of travelling that existed within the world of wizardry and witchcraft: apparition, floo network, portkeys and so on, and to now lay her eyes onto something as simple, as muggle, as train... it was a bit disappointing. with her expectations in this, to her, new world so high, she had expected something more...

aries's didn't allow her eyes to linger long onto the crimson train, only a moment later forcing them to dart away, replacing the hidden distaste with more of curiosity. as she made her way through the people - children parting with their loved ones, parents bidding their goodbyes, - she studied around, saving whatever she so saw in her mind. one thing she noticed almost immediately after getting over her displeasure, was how big the platform actually was. the revelation left her wondering where exactly it all fit in - whether the platform was in reality extension of space, existing within the brick wall or the brick wall simply teleported or transported those who walked through it to the platform. aries figured the answer was probably the latter, working out that complete manipulation of space would probably be a lot harder to archive then mere distortion of it. though, judging by the fact that it was magic, the former was probably also possible... or so she reasoned.

the brunette didn't take long to board the train, dragging her leather suitcase along, not bothering to check whether there was a specific place they were supposed to leave their belongings at. concluding that most of the compartments located at the front of the train, near the exit, will probably be full, and with older children nonetheless, the girl reckoned that she might as well head to the back. she pulled the doors of the first seemingly peaceful compartment open.
neveah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightpool089 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:53 am

Alice Malfoy
Second year
Female
Slytherin
Alice looked out the window of her compartment, watching all the kids saying goodbye to their parents. She had already placed her suitcase into the rack above and was sitting by herself in a compartment. She had already said bye to her dad, Scorpius.
You sort of start

If you've got nerve

-Ginny Weasley
Nightpool089

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:56 am

Mika / 15 / Female / Ravenclaw / Tag: Open

Mika looked at bobbie and smiled. She picked him up and put him on her shoulder and started to walk Raveanclaw carriage. She told Bobbie to wait there out side of the carriage. Mika got her things to go and see her family with Bobbie. She never told Lilly that she was going from her hate to her but she still loved her inside but all well.

Mika had muggle like clothes on so then they do not see her what she is. A small beanie was on the side of her bed so she picked it up and put it onto her head to cover up her horns, All of her things where packed to go and see her mother and father for 3 days. She picked up Bobbie and put him her shoulder and started to walked out of Hogwarts and made her way to Platform 9¾.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me