OPEN - Harry Potter - New Heirs

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

OPEN - Harry Potter - New Heirs

Postby Featherbreeze » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:11 am

Harry Potter - New Heirs
A new year has started at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft & Wizardry, but fourmysterious students have magic stronger then most. They are the new heirs of the founders of Hogwarts.

The Discussion Thread is here. There you can post forms and OOC discussion.

Recap wrote:The train for the Hogwarts express leaves in five minutes!

Date wrote:September 1st, Year 1

Heirs wrote:
Gryffindoor
Reserved

Hufflepuff
Reserved

Ravenclaw
Corvus Nox-Sera

Slytherin
Aries Morgan Eldrich - played by Neveah.
Last edited by Featherbreeze on Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:12 am, edited 5 times in total.
Featherbreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Featherbreeze » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:27 pm

Rules

• There is no official limit to how many characters you can make, just make sure you can play as all of them;
  • You may only have one heir and and one member of a team;
  • Heirs can only be 1st years;
  • You may not play your own tutor, student, crush, or lover;
  • You must RP at least once a week. You will be PMed if you haven't, and after three Months of inactivity, your character will be put up for adoption, UNLESS you were waiting on someone or you have a valid reason why you were inactive;
  • You may not bump this thread UNLESS you bump it by using the official button. If you want to get it seen, put a link in your signature;
  • You must write at least a small paragraph (3 lines of sentences), it will not count as your post a week, but you will be notified;
  • Posts on the Discussion Thread will not count as your post a week, unless you are saying that you won't be on for a while and give a reason;
  • Please state the status (tags, crush, age, gender, location, etc) about you char(s) in you RP post (quote or below the title) and keep your character post in the Disscussion Thread updated;
Last edited by Featherbreeze on Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Featherbreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby Featherbreeze » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:45 pm

Characters

Gryffindoor
First Years [1/∞]
Heather Ford

Second Years [0/∞]
Third Years [0/∞]
Fourth Years [0/∞]
Fifth Years [0/∞]
Sixth Years [0/∞]
Seventh Years [0/∞]

Hufflepuff
First Years [0/∞]
Second Years [0/∞]
Third Years [1/∞]
Atticus La-Vigne

Fourth Years [0/∞]
Fifth Years [0/∞]
Sixth Years [0/∞]
Seventh Years [0/∞]

Ravenclaw
First Years [2/∞]:
Corvus Nox-Sera
Jin-Mi “Amy” Moon

Second Years [0/∞]
Third Years [0/∞]
Fourth Years [0/∞]
Fifth Years [0/∞]
Sixth Years [0/∞]
Seventh Years [0/∞]

Slytherin
First Years [1/∞]
Aries Eldrich

Second Years [1/∞]
Alice Malfoy

Third Years [1/∞]
Alison Blackwood

Fourth Years [1/∞]
Magnus Amaros

Fifth Years [1/∞]
Scout Neveirs

Sixth Years [0/∞]
Seventh Years [0/∞]

Last edited by Featherbreeze on Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Featherbreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby Featherbreeze » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:50 pm

Relationships

Key wrote:◆ = Tutor and Student
⇒ = One way crush and they don't know it
⇒✖ = One way crush and they know it
⇔ = Two way crush and they know it
⇒⇐ = Two way crush and they don't know it
♥ = In a relationship
✖ = Ex's
⎼ = Siblings or Half Siblings

Featherbreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP: DNP - Harry Potter - New Heirs

Postby Featherbreeze » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:57 pm

Reserved~
Featherbreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Featherbreeze » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:57 pm

Reserved~
Featherbreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Featherbreeze » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:04 pm

The Roleplay is Open! You can Roleplay once I have accepted your form on the discussion thread!
Featherbreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: OPEN - Harry Potter - New Heirs

Postby Featherbreeze » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:00 am

Corvus
Female/ 1st Year/ Form/ Platform 9¾/ Tags: Anyone

Corvus looked at her mother, "You'll wright to me, won't you?" she asked. She was a little nervous about going to Hogwarts - she hadn't really had much training in magic. Corvus was sure she'd be behind.
Her father grinned, "Of course we'll write to you," he laughed, "We wrote to Vexo once a day last year!"
Corvus grinned haphazardly. She wasn't quite sure - didn't parents always say that to their children when they were boarding the Hogwarts Express? What if the children at Hogwarts didn't like her? A long whistle pierced the air. Corvus gazed up at the enormous, red steam engine. She'd be late if she didn't leave soon. She had to go now. Pushing her trolley in front of her, Corvus headed towards the Hogwarts express, calling goodbye to her parents. Her brother was already on the train, and Corvus could see him blowing raspberries at the other students. She hoped not all the students would be as immature as Vexo.
Last edited by Featherbreeze on Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Featherbreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: OPEN - Harry Potter - New Heirs

Postby nymx » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:40 am

Heather Ford

form | female | gryffindor heir | 1st year - 11 | crush; none | tags; open

Heather paced nervously as her mother and father arrived at platform nine and three quarters, she fidgeted with her hands and glanced up at her brother, who had come along. She remembered coming with him here, but he was done school and wouldnt be making the trip with her. "It'll be fine!" he exclaimed amusedly at her nervousness, her parents gave her a tight hug and looked at her with sympathy, "Look, we'll write to you if you want." her mother cooed and Heather's eyes went wide "No, no!" she said in an embarrassed hushed voice, she didnt want her family writing to her every-day! it would be so embarrassing! The only part she was nervous about was the houses, her family was mostly gryffindor's for the matter, except for her father, he was a hufflepuff, but her brother and mother were both gryffindors, she guessed she would be good with almost everything but slytherin, her family hadnt exactly been rude to the house, in fact they never talked bad about the house, but Heather could assume that almost everyone talked ill of the 'snakes', and she didnt want that happening to her. The train's whistled blew and Heather decided to get a compartment, before anyone else did, she didnt want to get stuck with a bunch of people she didnt like! "Alright mum, dad. Im going to go get a compartment, I love you all." she exchanged hugs and kisses from her family and her brother shot her a mischievous smile, "Just dont get in slytherin! ya'hear?" he whispered sarcastically as heather rolled her eyes and headed to the train, her luggage in one hand, and an eagle owl's cage in the other.
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

New Heirs - Amy & Atticus - 1

Postby Chamrosh » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:56 pm

Jin-Mi "Amy" Moon
First year
Female
Ravenclaw-to-be
King's Cross -> Platform 9 3/4

"Miss Moon, the platform is right through the wall. You just have to walk through it." The professor gestured at a stretch of the barrier. He was here to ensure that Amy actually knew how to get on the train which was going great right now. Actually, a lot of the muggle borns got the treatment; those who proved to be especially skeptical about the presence of magic, or at least when Amy had refused to believe there was a platform 9 3/4 and asked for someone to prove it to her, she'd been told to meet him at the station. Amy was sure he's lost his mind.
"That's solid brick!" Amy spluttered. "You can't just walk through it!"
Right at that moment a boy a few years older than her walked right through the barrier and vanished.
"It's still impossible!" She declared, as the professor gave her an amused look and they walked through to see the crowds of students and the scarlet steam engine.
"Just get on the train fairly soon. I never met someone who protested about the barrier like that before, so you've only got about ten minutes. I'd get aboard right away if I were you."
Amy nodded and headed straight away to the train. Her parents helped her load her trunk aboard, and then Amy hopped off to stand just next to the door (to be ahead of the crowds) and say good bye to them, and also to look around at the mass of students and try to guess who her friends would end up being. There wasn't a lot to go on.

Atticus La-Vigne
Third Year
Male
Hufflepuff
Hogwarts Express

Atticus was probably the only student to have either bought or learned to open the Monster Book of Monsters. Most people saw books with eyes and thought that was unnatural. He'd thought it was a quite elegant way to represent its contents, and he'd stroked a finger down its spine almost instinctively. It wasn't even the set textbook (Atticus was sure you would have to be mad to set it as such) but he had taken a liking to it. And even he had resorted to belting it up and shoving it deep in his trunk for the journey.
It kept making grumbling noises, and he was fairly sure the grumbles would continue all the way to Hogwarts.
Atticus had chosen a carriage already, near the back of the train, and away from most of his year mates. This was at least in part caused because the book had started making loud chomping noises when he had gotten close to his friends. Atticus was really hoping he had secured that belt tight enough now.
It was just him in the compartment, but he always got on the train early. His dad was a muggle expert and he said trains always left at the wrong time so he'd had it drilled into him to always get into muggle transport early.
Amadea, his cat, lay sprawled out on the seat next to him, purring contentedly.

(I'll add crushes, tags etc to the quotes box as they emerge)
Last edited by Chamrosh on Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me