Magic & Muggles (Harry Potter RP) New And Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Magic & Muggles (Harry Potter RP) New And Accepting

Postby Soul_Eater. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:20 am

Ron
I nodded a hello to Hermione as I swallowed the food in my mouth. I nodded vigorously. "Malfoy came up to Harry during advanced potions and it was really weird. I don't remember much of it, but Malfoy insulted Harry, and now he's hiding out in the boys dorm. I tried talking to him, but he wouldn't respond."

Maggie
I sighed. "Herbology."

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:46 am

Scarlett walked out, ready for a meal. She talked to fellow Slytherins, and, wait for it, Smiled! She wanted to go outside and walk around. She wanted to make a flower crown. She ate her meal and went outside. She gathered many white flowers.
Crown
๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โ˜†
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightpool089 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:34 am

Alice A. R. Riddle

Alice finished reading a page in her book before deciding she would wear something different when she goes down for dinner. She got up and placed the book on the table beside her chair and walked up to the girls dorm, thinking hard on what to wear. She opened her closet and looked through all the clothing before picking something out. She put on the outfit before walking down to the Great Hall for dinner. She walked in and sat down at the Slytherin table

Outfit
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry Potter Role-Play made by me:Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You sort of start

thinking anything is possible

If you've got nerve

-Ginny Weasley
Nightpool089

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nymx » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:51 am

Fred Weasley
    7th year gryffindor | tags; thomas | crush; none

He rolled his eyes teasingly, "Alright, c'mon then!" he called, either going at a jog or run. He may have not shown it, but he was hungry aswell.

Arabelle Rozen
    5th year gryffindor | tags; maggie | crush; none

Ara widened her eyes slightly and gave a scoff, "Psh, I dont think I can help you at all, not that you would need it y'know, since your a ravenclaw??" the last part sounded a bit doubtful, she was sure there was ravenclaw's who didnt excell in certain subjects, but she supposed it was mostly rare.
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiupaws » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:03 pm

Moony;Tags: Hermione; Open
Moony smiled and waved at Hermione as she exited the library. With a sigh she stacked her books and set them aside, quickly shuffling her homework back into one pile, along with her quill and ink. At least I can't embarrass myself anymore. She thought to herself angrily, as she tossed her satchel over her shoulder and began to walk to the large doors leading out of the library.

Draco;tags: Open
"You'll be alright." Draco whispered to the small rabbit, placing it in to a small velvet colored box that was sat on the desk next to his bed. "I'll go sneak you some food from the great hall." He whispered more to himself than the rabbit, as he lightly slid his hand across its fur before placing a small white silky cloth across its small fragile figure. He sighed, taking one last look at the rabbit before exiting his "private" dorm and then exiting the dungeons on his way toward the great hall. He had hoped to see Potter, but then again was to embarrassed and ashamed to admit it.
Image ๐–—๐–Š๐–’๐–š๐–˜ ~ ๐–๐–Š/๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–ž Image
taken | check out my links| artist
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 43 people.
I have received 13 gifts.
I have nuked 9 people.
I have received 1 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost 1 gift wars.

[url]x[/url] | [url]x[/url]| x
xiupaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:06 pm

Hermine/Tags: Ginny, Ron
"Hello, Ginny." She said, smiling warmly. Turning her attention to Ron while keeping it on Ginny was something she did often, but not with humans. Mostly. It was with books and teachers, though. "Well, if he won't talk to you, then maybe he'll talk to me? I'm not exactly sure... There has to be something on it in the library, I bet." She said looking at the books that sat on the table next to her. "Is he going to come eat?" She said, taking a bite into her chicken.
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โˆ™xxxxโˆ™xxxxโˆ™xxxxโˆ™
โœผ maybe I just wanna be yours โœผ

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

ยฉ

โˆ™xxxxโˆ™xxxxโˆ™xxxxโˆ™
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightpool089 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:55 pm

Alice A. R. Riddle

Alice looked around the Slyhterin table to see if Draco was here yet and sighed when she didn't see him. There were two opened spots on either side of her and she frowned a bit before shrugging and glaring at the Slytherin table and flicking her wand under the table causing the plate in front of Ron to start trembling. She giggled silently before she continued eating watching the plate tremble.
Harry Potter Role-Play made by me:Here
You sort of start

thinking anything is possible

If you've got nerve

-Ginny Weasley
Nightpool089

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:01 pm

Scarlett went inside for (what is it, dinner, lunch?). She sat down next to Alice "Nice Outfit."
๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โ˜†
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:04 pm

(no clue)

Thomas snickers a bit following after him out of the library. "Yeah yeah I'm coming" he says checking his school bag would stay on his shoulders. He walked down the hallway with a small hum of a song.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul_Eater. » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:20 am

Ron
I shrugged. "I don't know. But he's never let Malfoy get to him like this before."
((Honestly, I don't know, but the person that plays Harry, hasn't posted in awhile))

Maggie
"Just because I'm in Ravenclaw, doesn't mean that I'm good at everything." I defended myself. "But I am doing pretty well in all my classes, the homework just gets confusing sometimes, like this." I explained.

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me