Oᴠᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ - An undertale rp Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Oᴠᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ - An undertale rp Open

Postby justlooking4awesome » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:41 pm

Undyne||Captain of the Royal Guard||Talking to: Sans

Undyne was prepared for the blaster to shoot a beam of magic. What she wasn't prepared for was for it to be so big! She jumped to the right quickly, but a little magic seared her left side and arm. Since Sans' ATK was so low (puny 1), it didn't hurt much, but it was still annoying.
...but then, she felt an odd, almost acidic sensation? She looked down at her left side and saw a little bit of purple magic flicker across her scales for a moment before fizzling out. She could tell that it hadn't done much more damage than the blaster, but still... since when did Sans have purple magic?? The only monster she knew of with purple-themed magic was Muffet, and Muffet's magic didn't do whatever this was. "What the hell was that, Sans?" Undyne yelled at him.

Ky Larson||Human: Integrity||Agender||Age 14||Pansexual||Crush: (open)||Talking to: Giselle

Ky walked back to the Human Sovereign Rights Group building with a sigh. They weren't sure that they wanted to face Felicia at the moment, but staying out later would only increase the chance of her asking questions they couldn't answer. As they approached the building, they noticed a girl who was... cute? They averted their eyes. Then they realized that she was walking into the HSRG building, so they decided that preventing Felicia from having a chance to talk to her might be the best course of action. "H-hey," they said to her as they stepped into the building after her, their voice about two octaves higher than normal and far too feminine for their liking, dang it. Smooth, Ky, smooth. Way to impress her. They cleared their throat. "So, uh, what brings you here?"

(Hmm... I'd never picked out Ky's birthday, but I suppose they could be pretty close to 15. I've got them finding her cute right now, but would you be alright with them having a crush on her? She doesn't have to reciprocate, of course... though, not gonna lie, that would be fun to RP them as having a pretty innocent relationship.)

Felicia Grayson||Human: Justice||Female||Human Sovereign Rights Group||Talking to: (Ky, Giselle)

After leaving the diner, Felicia had headed straight back to work. She was just settling back into work when she heard Ky's voice, so she looked out into the lobby to see them talking with the waitress from the diner. She smiled, glad to see that the girl had decided to come but even happier to see Ky socializing with people their age. She decided to leave the kids alone for a bit, catching up on emails first.

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
Credit * * Roleplayer * College student * Just having fun
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:19 pm

Sans
He watched as the beam hit the fish monster. She didn't get hit by it as much as he was hoping, but hopefully it was at least enough to show her that he was serious. Sans held back a laugh at her question, shrugging as he closed one eye in a wink "What was what?" He asked, though he knew exactly what she was talking sbout. A few seconds later several bones appeared in the air around him, a few of them tinted a light blue "You ready to quit now? Or are we gonna be here all day?"

Frisk
They shot Kioshi a glance as they shook their head. They couldn't just leave Flowey there on the ground. Frisk nodded at Larami's question "Sure, we can drop him off there. Unless.." They trailed off, glaring down at the yellow flower "..unless a certain someone promises to be nice."

Flowey
He narrowed his eyes at Larami once he spoke. He did not wanna be around Toriel right now. Flowey let out an annoyed sigh as Frisk spoke, mumbling a few harsh words that were muffled by their hand
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:33 am

(XP I don't mind at all, since the last guy she was going to like vanished, or rather the RPer quit posting...))

Kioshi Makoto Kinsatsu
Humanoid Dingo creature- They/them pronouns- Tags: Frisk

The little dingo human wasn't currently paying attention to Frisk in the moment. They were just so happy to see their much older friend again (What, 4 years, 5 years? XD). Their tail continued to wag, as they hugged Larami then stepped back.

Larami Vantes
Determination (?)- Human- Male- Tags: Flowey

The blue haired boy sighed as he glanced at the younger human. He chuckled when the dingo humanoid hugged him, and nodded at them. Looking back to Frisk, he nodded at them. "I suppose, IF he promises to be nice to us..."

Giselle Jadis Spectre
Kindness (Green)- Human- Female- Tags: Felicia, Mom, Dad

The girl jumped slightly when she heard a voice behind her. She turned to see another person there, unable to tell whether it was a boy or a girl. Shaking her head, she raised a hand, wriggling her fingers rather then actually waving. Shaking her head, she softly said "hello...Um...Guess I really had nothing better to do, and some woman gave me a card to this place." She held the card up, for Ky to see.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:22 pm

"Ugh, you punk!" Undyne exclaimed, recklessly launching a small barrage of full-powered spears at Sans, forgetting for a second that he couldn't take hits like that. She realized her mistake and concentrated on redirecting the spears and making them easier to dodge, not heeding the presence of the conjured bones aimed at her. Three hit before her mind caught up with her and self-preservation instincts overrode her desire to not kill Sans as she worked to dodge the rest -- yet, even so, she got hit twice more. She immediately motioned to the purple magic sizzling at the fresh wounds. "THIS!!" she yelled. "What is this?! Only Muffet has purple-colored magic, and it looks nothing like this!"

Ky Larson||Human: Integrity||Agender||Age 14||Pansexual||Crush: Giselle||Talking to: Giselle

Ky smiled at the girl's little "wave", just holding back a laugh. They felt flustered as she obviously felt awkward about it, and as they met her eyes, they felt the obvious first signs of a crush. Deciding to save the mental chastisement for later, they focused on what she was saying, and their eyes fell on the card she held out. "Oh," they said softly, "I see that you must have met my guardian, Felicia." They weren't shy about calling her their guardian -- better than leaving this new acquaintance to guess at who Felicia was to Ky. "She started this place up not long after the monsters came out from the Underground. Uh..." They paused, unsure if they wanted to launch into a complete explanation of the organization yet. After a brief pause, they changed tack and said, "My name's Ky, by the way." They held a hand out toward the girl. "And, uh, in case you're wondering, I'm agender, so... they/them pronouns. What's your name?"

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:28 am

Sans
He just huffed in amusement at Undyne's insult, teleporting several feet to the right as she aimed more spears towards him. He glanced at the wound as she motioned towards it, studying the purple magic for a second "Magic." He simply answered with a shrug. For just a moment, Sans debated with himself on using a blue attack, but decided against it. At least for right now. Four blasters appeared in a circle around Undyne, each of them firing a large beam of magic

Frisk
They took their hand off of Flowey's mouth to give him the chance to speak, using their now free hand to hold Flowey's flower pot. Frisk closed their eyes as they waited for Flowey's response, silently hoping that he'd promise to be nice

Flowey
he sighed as Frisk took their hand off of his mouth, shaking his head a bit. Flowey put on an angry look as he though for a moment. He really didn't wanna be with Toriel right now. "Fine." He muttered under his breath, glancing away
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:59 am

Kioshi Makoto Kinsatsu

The little dingo human tilted their head a little. They huffed as they looked at the pot...They then looked away from the plant monster, to look at Larami again. They smiled at him a little bit.

Larami Vantes

The blue haired boy tipped his head a bit. He glanced from Frisk to Kioshi, then back again. He watched the plant monster closely. He wasn't sure if he could really trust him, but he only shrugged. "Alright, let's go." he said, starting to walk.

Giselle Jadis Spectre
Kindness (Green)- Human- Female- Tags: Ky

The girl hummed a bit, as she studied the person. She did feel a little awkward because of how this meeting had gone down, and she sighed as she glanced up again. She nodded as she looked at them, saying "Yes, I met Felicia. Wait, she's your guardian?" she asked, tilting her head to the side when the other human had said that. Shaking her head, she continued her soft humming, and she offered a small smile as she looked at Ky. She took their hand, shaking it. "Um...Nice to meet you, Ky. My name is Giselle."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justlooking4awesome » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:43 pm

Undyne saw the blasters and got out of the way of three beams, but the fourth singed her a little. Again, she saw that stupid purple magic. She swore at Sans, yelling, "By the Annoying Dog, Sans, can you be any more evasive in your answers?! OF COURSE IT'S MAGIC!!" She growled, sending spears in his general direction without really aiming at him. "But purple magic? Really?? I don't even... grrrr..." She trailed off, words failing her as she growled and took up a defensive stance. "The only explanation I can think of is that you came in contact with the purple SOUL. Must be the case. But what is this magic? How does it work? It's nothing like Muffet's!"

Ky Larson||Human: Integrity||Agender||Age 14||Pansexual||Crush: Giselle||Talking to: Giselle

Ky smiled again, a little more at ease now. "Nice to meet you, Giselle! That's a pretty name. And, uh, yeah, Felicia is my guardian. She adopted me about half a year ago. I'm still adjusting, but she's good, and..." They shrugged, not sure if they were oversharing. "In any case, having stability is nice. Foster care was okay, but I didn't enjoy being moved around." They fidgeted a bit. "Uh... any questions?" They honestly wouldn't have minded sharing more, but they didn't want to overload this new acquaintance with too much information all at once.

Felicia Grayson||Human: Justice||Female||Human Sovereign Rights Group||Talking to: (...)

Felicia's personal cell phone buzzed, and, by reflex, she near-instantly whipped it out of her pocket. Not many people had this number, so when a text came, it was almost always important. She saw the notification banner on the screen and immediately unlocked the phone, going to her text message screen to view the new text. She recognized the sender as an accquaintance who worked in a pro-monster organization despite actually holding pro-human-sovereignty views. He often sent Felicia email updates on what was happening at the organization he was with. Texts were a rarity reserved only for extremely time-sensitive messages. The text read:
Someone called in and reported what appears to be a magic fight in a neighborhood.
Their friend is calling the police about it. Thought you'd like to know.
This message was followed by another that held location details.
...So, a magic fight, then? This could only end well for Felicia.
After send off a quick message of thanks to her informant, Felicia gathered everything she would need to go investigate this.

JUST LOOKING FOR AWESOME
Image Image
I FOUND IT IN YOU
justlooking4awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:50 pm

Kioshi Makoto Kinsatsu

The little dingo human tilted their head a little. They huffed as they looked at the pot...They then looked away from the plant monster, to look at Larami again. They smiled at him a little bit.

Larami Vantes

The blue haired boy tipped his head a bit. He glanced from Frisk to Kioshi, then back again. He watched the plant monster closely. He wasn't sure if he could really trust him, but he only shrugged. "Alright, let's go." he said, starting to walk.

Giselle Jadis Spectre

The girl smiled faintly as she nodded at them. "Erm...Would it be rude of me to ask what the doctors said your gender was, at birth?" she asked. She was just a little curious, but it wouldn't matter to her to be honest. They were really cute, and she quite liked them. Shaking her head, she smiled again as she nodded. She shrugged as she said "So...Does Felicia not like monsters? And...hat do you think of the monsters?"

(@justlooking4awesome: Ah! The 1x1! I almost forgot about it!)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:22 pm

Frisk
They let out a small sigh of relief once Flowey agreed to be nice, but they knew that it probably wouldn't last long. They forced a small smile, quickly following after Larami "So, where are we going?" Frisk asked

Flowey
He let out an annoyed sigh. It hasn't even been a minute and he already regretted his decision "How about the weed killer store?" Flowey suggestion, sarcasm clear in his voice

Sans
He let out an amused huff once Undyne screamed at him even more. "Yeah, I could be, actually." He barely even had to move this time (he wasn't complaining, of course) as the spears were thrown at him. Sans froze for a moment at her last comment, and he narrowed his eyesockets at her slightly but didn't comment on it. He took his left hand out his his pocket, a blue aura glowing around it, and then the blue aura glowing around the fish monster. He raised his hand slightly, lifting her up off the ground "Hey, Undyne, are you feeling sad?" Sans paused, an amused look on his face "'Cause you're looking a little blue."
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:49 am

Kioshi Makoto Kinsatsu

The little dingo human sighed as they now stuck close to the blue haired boy. They didn't want anything to do with that pot plant monster, and they were really showing it now. Shaking their head, they squeaked when he placed a hand on their head, and looked up at him. They smiled at Larami, tail flicking back and forth slow now.

Larami Vantes

The blue haired boy smiled down at the dingo humanoid. He glanced back at Flowey and Frisk, as he placed a hand on Kioshi's head and chuckled a little. He smiled upon the smile and flicking of a tail by the dingo humanoid. He smiled, then looked back again. "There's this nice little cafe down the street." he said, then turned a look on the plant monster. "Yeah, we can go to the weed killer store...For you...Frisk, didn't he say he'd behave?"

Giselle Jadis Spectre

The girl smiled faintly as she nodded at them. "Erm...Would it be rude of me to ask what the doctors said your gender was, at birth?" she asked. She was just a little curious, but it wouldn't matter to her to be honest. They were really cute, and she quite liked them. Shaking her head, she smiled again as she nodded. She shrugged as she said "So...Does Felicia not like monsters? And...hat do you think of the monsters?"

(@justlooking4awesome: Ah! The 1x1! I almost forgot about it!)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me