It's Over Isn't It..?||Steven Universe Roleplay

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Postby bawnbawn. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:54 am

Steven never knew when Pearl was lying, so after she'd told him that the Centipeedles were still un-poofed, he perked up with a large grin. "Aw, that's gre-" But then Garnet had told him the cold hard truth, and his entire being just deflated. The grin had also left his face, his expression turning forlorn in the hopes of making the gems feel at least a little bit guilty. He still took the rock though, because it did look kind of cool. "That's mean, and why did you have to lie, Pearl?" Steven lectured, turning to the pale gem with his hands on his hips.
bawnbawn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: It's Over Isn't It..?||Steven Universe Roleplay

Postby Skizzle222 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:07 pm

Garnet
"We Did it to protect them from corruption"She smiled "Dont worry Steven, They are resting, and okay" She looked at him and took off her glasses showing her eyes, she squatted down and looked at him "Don't be sad, Amethyst does enough of that" she then stood up and went to the kitchen and leaned on the counter

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bawnbawn. » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:25 am

Steven dropped his hands and let out a long, loud sigh. Of course, Garnet was completely right - like always, he supposed. "I know Garnet, but it's just so sad." Then, a comical expression of sadness crossed his face and he pouted. Thus, the puppy-dog eyes were born. "Do you really think we can help them?" He inquired, nervously wringing his hands at the prospect that they'd never be able to restore the other gems to their rightful forms.
bawnbawn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stitchglitch » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:21 pm

Amethyst

*NOM NOM NOM NOM* "Hey! Steven, come raid the fridge with me!"
Anime is my Snickers, it satisfies me.
Stitchglitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bawnbawn. » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:46 pm

Upon hearing Amethyst call out to him, Steven set his gaze on the purple gem and tearfully grinned. She was always the one to take his mind off of the negative things, and today, he kind of needed it. "Ok Amethyst, I guess I am kinda hungry." He muttered, trudging over to the fridge and peering in to see what was still available. Somehow she'd managed to eat the egg cartoon, yet left an egg on one of the shelves. The mysterious powers of the gems, he supposed. "So, how did you find the mission today?" Steven inquired, pulling out a cheese sandwhich from that morning and stuffing it into his own mouth.
bawnbawn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:30 am

Garnet
"We were exploring and they found us" She said taking an apple, Even though Gems didn't need food, it was still fun to eat

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bawnbawn. » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:10 pm

Steven turned back to Garnet. "Why couldn't I come on today's mission? It doesn't sound like it was too hard, I could've handled it!" Although in reality, maybe he couldn't have - poofing all of those Centipeedles sounded like an emotionally-difficult situation to be in, and he might have just gotten in the way of the gems. "Or, maybe not..."
bawnbawn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:17 pm

Garnet:

"Because You couldn't handle the emotional mess" She said looking at him

⭐ Hi! ⭐
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bawnbawn. » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:21 pm

Steven's expression turned sheepish, and he reached up to rub the back of his neck as a nervous habit. "Was that your future vision, or can you read minds now?" Because it was always spooky when Garnet voiced exactly what he was thinking.
bawnbawn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:28 pm

Garnet

That was just me knowing you she said eating an apple I know Ros- You well enough to tell, you wouldn't be able to do it she smiled

⭐ Hi! ⭐
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me