GAME ㊉₣ SECREŦS (multifandom) open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: GAME ㊉₣ SECREŦS (multifandom) open

Postby invective~directive » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Amethyst The Gem wrote:Keith took a shower as well, rather quickly, as he was used to not being able to waste anything while living on his own. He knew that in a mansion such as this, there was probably plenty of water to spare, but he still showered quickly nonetheless. Getting changed back into his normal clothes, Keith stepped back into the pool room, seeing that Mira was still there. "Hey.....so......where do you want to go?"

Shiallia (Mira) - Keith (Red)

Shia thought about it for a bit. "We could train..." That'd be practical, and fairly entertaining... I feel like there are more fun things to do, though. She suddenly grinned, expression similar to that of someone who'd just made a joke. "Actually, I've got an idea. C'mon," she said sticking her hands in her pockets and walking out of the pool room at a quick pace. She knew if she told him what she had in mind he'd object, so she didn't.

(That's not suspicious at all, blacksmith knight XP)
Please be patient with me, I'm super lazy and super forgetful. If it's my turn in a roleplay, feel free to pm me, I probably forgot. Heck you know what you can pm me anytime tbh I love getting pms.
invective~directive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagicSpyglass » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:01 pm

Klaus Baudelaire/predator

Klaus quietly wandered the halls, thinking to himself about how to kill his 'target'. Suddenly he noticed two people headed off to what seemed like the pool room. He had a feeling that a predator has just found his quarry.

Hello! I'm Chloe, I'm a adult Autistic girl! I have a lot of special interests :3
MagicSpyglass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:26 pm

Keith was wary of what Mira was going to do, as she lead him throughout the various hallways. "there's no way she's my predator, or even if she is, she wouldn't know who I am since I didn't tell her my real name. So what on earth could she be doing?" Keith continued to follow Mira, although he was on high alert lest something should go wrong.
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invective~directive » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:02 pm

Shia eventually ended up at the room she'd been looking for, the ballroom. She glanced back at Red. Sheesh, he looks suspicious. Sad thing is, that's almost certainly a good thing. "So... Care to dance?" She expected him to say no, but she wouldn't immediately accept it if he did.
Please be patient with me, I'm super lazy and super forgetful. If it's my turn in a roleplay, feel free to pm me, I probably forgot. Heck you know what you can pm me anytime tbh I love getting pms.
invective~directive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nuffquaa » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:04 am

Edd|Eddsworld|Male|Prey|Tags; Blacksmith Knight
He shook his head as the other person asked the question. "Uh, sorry, I don't." He frowned. "I just got here recently. I suppose you did too?" He thought back to the idea of the 'predator and prey' thing that he had been told about. He was prey, but the thought of someone killing him didn't really faze him that much.
nuffquaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:10 am

Keith crossed his arms, staring in disbelief at the massive, and rather lavishly decorated ballroom. Not even in Allura's castle had he seen such an impressive room as this. ".....................no." he said, his stoic, slightly monotone demeanor returning in place of his initial surprise. "I'm not a dancer."
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:38 am

villain wrote:
    tom || male || eddsworld || prey || tagged; dipper
    tom reached the bottom of the stairs, shrugging at dippers question, "..I don't know... this place is like a maze... maybe we could try and find the-" he paused, looking over his shoulder back up at the stairs, he swore he had just herd someone call his name "--edd?" he questioned, raising an eyebrow, he was about to go back up and investigate but that's when he turned back and noticed what looked to be the living room, like the rest of the house it was fancy, with a large chandelier, posh furniture, and a marble floor. but, that's not what caught toms attention, it was the large window, a window he could possibly brake in order to escape. "let's try and brake that window.." he nodded over in its direction. ".. it's highly unlikely that the person behind this would make it that easy, but, it's worth a shot I guess" he said, and began to walk towards the living room.

molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:22 am

Dipper Pines
He gave Tom a questioning look when he spoke. Who the heck was Edd? Dipper shrugged it off and walked after Tom, looking around for something he could try to break the window with. He walked over to a table with chairs around it and put his arm around the back of a chair, dragging it over to the window. Forcing a nervous smile, he looked over at Tom "Uhh.. you wanna try first?" he knew he wasn't the strongest, and Tom looked stronger than him
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invective~directive » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:26 pm

Shia rolled her eyes. "You make it sound like I asked you to commit a crime or something, sheesh. I don't get the opportunity to dance often, you know. If I asked Ferondir he'd freak out," she grumbled. "Besides, this is the best ballroom I've ever seen. Why not use it? I'm not going to judge you or anything."
invective~directive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:07 pm

Blacksmith Knight || Male || Shovel knight || Predator || tagged; Edd

He sighed and nodded seeing that he was right, "yes I did." He still worried about what brought him here but decided that continuing to think about that would not help. Instead he decided to to investigate the mansion to see exactly what was there. He started to walk off keeping his heated blade away from anything flammable, "would you like to investigate this mansion?"
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me