Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starting)

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:14 pm

Welcome everyone to the beautiful Kalos Region! It's been a few years since Ash and the gang traveled across this region and now it's your turn to go on your own pokemon journey. Weather you're a new trainer or not: performer or trainer, you're destined to make your mark in one way or another in this region. What does fate hold for your future?

Rules-
*I am no longer accepting people with Zorua/Zoroark. 4 is enough.
I am no longer accepting trainers with Alolan Pokemon!!
*Rules regarding Alola Pokemon:
1) You can't have a lot of Alola Pokemon...like one or two is acceptable.
2) No Z-Moves. Mega Evolution only.
3) There must be a suitable reason as to why you have a Pokemon from another region.
4) I will not let everyone have Alola Pokemon, only some people.
[b]*relation to Cannons is wanted but so are OCs
*I wanna try something new, so if anybody wants to rp Zorua then eventually Zoroark, just let me know.
*I go by the anime standards. Meaning I do not use levels as I think it is possible to tell what level a pokemon is at by what moves it knows. This also means I do not go by the 4 moves only ruling as the games, but you are free to use levels and four moves only if you wish.
*No more then one Pokemon per person is allowed to be able to Mega Evolve, even if you have more then one pokemon in your party that is capable of it. Also bear in mind that useuallhy the pokemon that can Mega Evolve has a special bond with it's trainer and is their strongest party member.
*as opposed to my previous Pokemon rps, this one follows the anime more carefully and, as such, Alan is Champion instead of Ash this time
*please give your ocs last names...... *sigh*
*Tess Rules
*It takes place in the Kalos Region as you read in the plot, but we may travel to the other regions as well if people would like and we can finish up in Kalos
*the Gym Leaders and Elite Four can be different and can be totally new OCs or related to the previous members. HOWEVER, if you want to have a Leader/Elite Four member then you must also have a normal trainer/performer.
*be as detailed as you possibly can
*Cannons and Cannon Pairings may have up to 2 children
*Keep male characters even with females as much as possible please.
*you may not capture a legendary, they may be mentioned though.
*no having a romantic relationship with your own character

Kalos Pokémon - http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/ ... dex_number

Other information about Kalos like people and places - http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Kalos

Form~
name -
age -
gendar -
rank -
occupation -
pokemon team -
appearance -
history -
personality -
family members -
other -
crush -
boyfriend/girlfriend -

Trainers ~
*Aisha Gima Arai l female l 18
*Mackenzie Johnson l female l 13
*Luthen Lillian l male l 17
*Sunny Stormfly l female l 17
*Shade Asstrisk l male l 15
*Cody Davenport l male l 13
*Cory Davenport l female l 17
*Juliette Eliarad l female l 16
* Luna Scye l female l 19
*Sarah Ketchem l female l 16
*Brianna Ketchem l female l 14

Gym Leaders ~
Santalune City - Bug-Type - Bug Badge - Byron Cantalia
Cyllage City - Rock-Type - Cliff Badge -
Shallour City - Fighting-Type - Rumble Badge -
Coumarine City - Grass-Type - Plant Badge -
Lumiose City - Electric-Type - Voltage Badge - Bonnie Walker
Laverre City - Fairy-Type - Fairy Badge -
Anistar City - Physic-Type - Psychic Badge - Belia Lillian
Snowbelle City - Ice-Type - Iceberg Badge - Ayuma Sayuri

Elite Four ~
Fire - Salem
Water - Mariner Callaghan
Steel -
Dragon - Akemi Saniiro Adachi

Champion ~ Various (currently held by Alan who is rped by ---------)

Performers ~

Kalos Queen ~

Others ~

Relationships~
Last edited by wolfrunner on Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:02 am, edited 30 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starti

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:15 pm

Form~
name -
Sarah Ketchem
age -
gendar -
female
rank -
occupation -
Pokémon Trainer
pokemon team -

1) Zorua l male l Illusion
Zorua is Sarah's strongest Pokemon though not yet officially captured by the girl. Zorua and Sarah first met while she was growing up in Lumiose City in her earliest years and Zorua. It's not clear when or how the little Tricky Fox Pokemon got to the city but once there the Dark Type wasted no time in making itself known to the people as a public neusince. Like most Zorua, Sarah's is very mischievous, often turning into people and Pokemon to mock and confuse them. He can be very stubborn, impulsive and over confident. He is also quite talented at illusion even for his species. The only noticeable flaw is the occasional fang if she opens his mouth too wide and the fact he uses telepathy for communication instead of speaking. Zorua is rarely, if ever, seen separate from the female Trainer's side and isn't too far when he does leave it' caring greatly for the teen and.....according to some local takes...seems to have developed something akin to a crush on the female Trainer. Zorua's known moves are: Night Daze, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Agility, Ariel Ace, Foul Play, Grass Knot, Knock Off and Counter Shield.

2) Dratini l female l Shed Skin and Marvel Scale
Dratini is Sarah's first capture on her journey, second Pokemon over all and was really caught with nothing but sheer luck. As a young Dratini she'd been secretly following the girl and her friends, having been lost searching for water when she found the group. When the small dragon made itself known at long last and was discovered by the group, Sarah wasted no time in capturing it. The female trainer is especially fond of her lucky catch and calls Dratini her own equivalent of her father's Pikachu. *eye twitch* Though.....this particular Pokemon does come with a few, um..PERKS....Dratini's known moves are: Iron Tail, Twister, Counter Shield, Dragon Pulse

3) reserved for Sableeye

4) reserved for Inkay

5) reserved for Litleo

6) reserved for Weavile

WILL BE CAPTURED AT SOME POINT IN RP!:
1) Zoroark l male l illusion
Zoroark is Sarah's strongest Pokemon having been her partner since the start of her journey. Zoroark and Sarah first met while she was growing up in Lumiose City in her earliest years and Zoroark was still a Zorua. It's not clear when or how the Illusion Fox Pokemon Pokemon got to the city but once there the Dark Type wasted no time in making itself known to the people as a public neusince. Like most Zoroark, Sarah's is very mischievous, often turning into people and Pokemon to mock and confuse them. He can be very stubborn, impulsive and over confident. He is also quite talented at illusion even for his species. The only noticeable flaw is the occasional fang if she opens his mouth too wide and the fact he uses telepathy for communication instead of speaking. Zoroark is rarely, if ever, seen separate from the female Trainer's side and isn't too far when he does leave it' caring greatly for the brunette. He has a fierce rivilry with Sarah's male Pyroar and has developed a romantic interest in the female Delphox belonging to his trainer's younger sister. Zoroark's known moves are: Night Slash, Night Daze, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Agility, Ariel Ace, Foul Play, Grass Knot, Knock Off and Counter Shield.

2) Dratini -> Dragonair l female l Shed Skin and Marvel Scale
Dragonair is Sarah's first capture on her journey, second Pokemon over all and was really caught with nothing but sheer luck. As a young Dratini she'd been secretly following the girl and her friends, having been lost searching for water when she found the group. When the small dragon made itself known at long last and was discovered by the group, Sarah wasted no time in capturing it. The female trainer is especially fond of her lucky catch and calls Dragonair her own equivalent of her father's Pikachu. *eye twitch* Though.....this particular Pokemon does come with a few, um..
PERKS.
Dragonair's moves are: Counter Shield, Twister, Dragon Tail, Slam, Aqua Jet, Dragon Breath, Iron Tail, Dragon Pulse and Draco Meteor

3)Sableye l male l Keen Eye and Prankster
Sableye is Sarah's second catch on her journey and third Pokemon over all. She caught him shortly after Shade saved her from a cave in, though both trainers were trapped in said cave afterwards. Had it not been for Sableye and its knowledge of the underground winding tunnels, the two would have never gotten out of the cave and its systems.Sableye's known moves are: Counter Shield, Foresight, Dazzling Gleam, Shadowball, Confuse Ray, Night Shade, Power Gem, Shadow Claw and Dark Pulse

4)Inkay -> Malamar l male l Suction Cups and Infiltrator
Sarah's third capture on her journey and fourth pokemon over all. Malamar is perhaps the most frightening of Sarah's team, and no doubt one of her heavier hitters right up there with Dragonair and Zoroark. While a Pokemon that intimidates others upon first glance for its appearance and worrisome Dex entry, this duel type is very loyal and protective of his trainer. In fact he is almost possessive of her and acts that way towards anyway that gets to close people or pokemon....with the exception of a certain bipedal fox that is. Still Sarah adores her Malamar and takes great pride on his strength and power. She knows she can count on the squid-like Pokemon to do his best and take on any challenge they face head on. Malamar's known moves are: Counter Shield, Trick Room, Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Foul Play, Hypnosis, Psybeam, Dark Pulse and Fling

5) Weavile l male l Pressure and Pickpocket
Sarah's newest addition to her team line up and sixth and final over all Pokemon. Weavile was captured while Sarah and the gang were in Snowbelle city for to challenge Ayuma, the Ice Type Gym Leader of Snowbelle. (-)Weavile's known moves are: Counter Shield, Dark Pulse, Night Slash, Metal Claw, Ice Beam, Shadowball, Double Team, Ice Punch, Icy Wind and Bite

6) 《《Male》》 Litleo -> Pyroar l male l Moxie and Rivilry
[i]Sarah's fourth capture on her journey and fifth over all Pokemon. Aside from Dragonair, Pyroar is the only other non-Dark or primarily Dark-Type Pokemon on Sarah's team. He is a very prideful and loyal Pokemon but has the habit of fight in frequently with Sarah's partner. He and Zoroark seem to be the only two that don't get along for whatever reason. When the Illusion Fox Pokemon is around, Pyroar often either challenges him or shows off. Luckily a snap from Sarah and both Pokemon seem to begrudgingly make up and drop their constests. Pyroar's known moves are: Noble Roar, Take Down, Fire Fang, Flamethrower, Crunch, Will-O-Wisp, Fire Spin and Flame Charge

appearance -
Sarah is a young teenage girl of average height and weight, with long brown hair and dark brown eyes. Allthough you can't always tell she has long hair because of the black beenie-like hat she wears all the time. She is slightly pale but not sickly so. Her style is very punkish with a battle-style black shirt and short blue jean shorts. The style of Sarah's short black boots with the yellow details and her black fingerless gloves. Sarah also wears a long sleeved dark brown coat over her clothes.

history -
Born in Lumiose City, Sarah is the oldest daughter of Serena and Ash Ketchem where she spent the majority of her early life being raised by her parents. Her younger sister is Brianna Ketchem. (-)

(-)

personality -
crush -
boyfriend -
other-
*Zorua is still in the process of learning Night Daze and is having problems with it. He doesn't yet have full control of it.

*Zorua can communicate with Telepathy.

*Zorua will eventually evolve into Zoroark and learn Night Slash, as well as master Night Daze. Also though unable to Mega Evolve, Zoroark will be able to become Sarah-Zoroark at some point in the rp.

*Sarah has a 'knack' for training Dark Types and attraction to them to the point of them making up most of her team. weather or not this has to do with her partner is unknown.
Last edited by wolfrunner on Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:03 am, edited 42 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:15 pm

-yup that's right. I am bringing back Bonnie as the new gym leader of Lumiose!

Form~
name -
Bonnie Walker

age -

gendar -
Female

rank -
Experinced

occupation -
Gym Leader of Lumiose

Pokemon Team-
1)Ampharos l male l Static and Plus
Ampharos's moves are: Thunder Punch, Thunder Shock, Thunder Wave, Power Gem, Electro Ball, Wild Charge

2) Dedenne l male l Cheek Pouch and Pickup
Dedenne's moves are: Thunder Shock, Nuzzle, Parabolic Charge, Play Rough, Rain Dance, Charge, Discharge

3) Plusle l female l Plus and Lightning Rod

Normal Form Image, but he has a collar bearing a Manectritite around his neck and his Mega Form Image
4) Manectric l male l Static and Minus[Mega Evolved replaces Minus with Imtimidate]
Manectric's known moves are: Wild Charge, Thunder Fang, Electric Terrain, Odor Sleuth, Thunderbolt, Light Screen, Quick Attack, Discharge, Electro Ball

5) Rotom l unknown gender but rendered to as a male l Levitate
Rotom's known moves are: Thunder Wave, Thunder Shock, Confuse Ray, Discharge, Electro Ball, Ominous Wind, Overheat, Hydro Pump, Blizzard, Air Slash, and Leaf Storm
Mow Rotom
Wash Rotom
Heat Rotom
Fan Rotom
Frost Rotom

6) Helioptile l female l Sand Viel and Solar Power
Helioptile's known moves are:
Last edited by wolfrunner on Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:17 am, edited 12 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:46 pm

ACCEPTING NOW
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:47 am

Rafe

"Excuse me sir, but what would you like?"

Rafe had been sitting at a table outside one of the many cafes that were around Lumiose City enjoying the warm morning sunlight. He wasn't the only one either. The city streets were already heavily populated with people going about their daily business. The red haired young man was about to answer, when all of a sudden the menu which had been resting closed on the table floated up into the air to Hoover before the boy. This seemed to startle the waiter, though Rafe only chuckled. "I'm sorry but there's no need to be so startled. It's just my baby's Confusion. She is trying to answer your question.....right Espurr?", Rafe chuckled.

On cue a grey furred head poked out from behind Rafe as the culprit, a female Espurr wearing a pendent, poked her head out from behind her trainer's shoulders. She blinked a few times as if asking what she did wrong before her ears folded back to their normal appearance. As a result the menu dropped back to the table.

"I'd like three Oran Berry Tarts and one Spelon Berry Tart please. Also a hot black coffee and some water please if you don't mind.", Rafe ordered picking up the menu and offering it to the waiter who still seemed a bit uneasy around the psychic type Pokemon.

"Of course sir.", the man replied before walking, rather hurriedly, away.

Once the man had left to fill his order Rafe reached for his belt. Taking a hold of two red and white spheres, the red head opened them releasing two flashes of light. When the lights dissipated a pair of Pokemon stood on the sidewalk. The first, a lean feline Pokemon with cream fur and a small crimson jewel on it's forehead, immediately laid down to curl up beside her trainer. The second, a grey furred canine Pokemon with an odd sickle-like horn peteruding from the side of it's head and wearing some kind of leather band around it's ankle, had a seat in wait as well.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magnapinna » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:15 am

ignore
Last edited by magnapinna on Sat May 06, 2017 6:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
magnapinna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:06 am

-3 conditions:
1) You can't have a lot of Alola Pokemon...like one or two is acceptable.
2) No Z-Moves. Mega Evolution only.
3) There must be a suitable reason as to why you have a Pokemon from another region.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magnapinna » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:07 am

( okay! thanks

-pfp by lifora