๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby Prince Endymion » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:37 pm

"Correct." Fi said simply. It was nice to know that later times had the basic facts correct about the Hyrule she knew. "Where did you get that information? Does it tell of times before then? Hyrule for a time before Demise was a land of peace. According to texts I have acquired, not much is known. However, there are chances more has been uncovered in your time." She stopped speaking, waiting for Kyo to finish her sentence. Perhaps she was lost in thought. After a while, Fi asked, "What is it you wonder?"
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
Hello! I am Endymion.
I am sick right now, keeping me from college...

a
I am mostly interested in:
Sailor Moon and Legend of Zelda

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby M2627 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:17 pm

Kyo - MPR - Fi
"Impa used to tell us stories. When we could read, she would let us read ancient texts. Since the Sheikah have been around longer than Hyrule itself, we have few records of that era. What I do know is that the Sheikah were prosperous. They founded an advanced civilization, powered by shining blue stones. I have only ever seen that material once in my time." Kyo sized up Fi again, to be certain of her conclusion. It seemed possible. Impa would have a field day with this... "You are a sword spirit, yes? I must admit, certain aspects of your design are familar. The gem, your sleeves, and the criss cross patterns... Some texts say that a sacred blade was home to a spirit. Could you be..." Fi did match the description of the spirit... One young in likeness, but wise with knowledge immeasurable.

(Does anyone know when Mirro will be back?)
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:38 pm

(Afraid not. I apologize for taking so long!)

Fi nodded slowly. That seemed about right. Good to know at least the Sheikah have a bit of knowledge of the peaceful times long past. What a waste if otherwise. Many ways of passing down history were so unreliable, however. She would imagine the ancient texts may not have recorded as much as she knew. "Affirmative. I am a sword spirit." Fi was somewhat impressed at how much Gale noticed, and that texts mentioned her. When Gale trailed off, she began to recite, "When the light of the goddess' sword shines bright, the great apocalypse will awake from its long slumber. Do not fear, for it is then that a youth, guided by my hand, shall reveal himself in a place most sacred. The youth will be guided one born of the blade, one who is also youthful in likeness yet wise with knowledge immeasurable. The youth who draws forth the guiding sword shall be known as the goddess' hero, and it is he who possesses an unbreakable spirit." As she spoke, her voice seemed to alter slightly, somewhat as though she were pretending to be someone else. "This message from Hylia may sound familiar...?"
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
Hello! I am Endymion.
I am sick right now, keeping me from college...

a
I am mostly interested in:
Sailor Moon and Legend of Zelda

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:35 am

Kyo - MPR - Fi
"I thought there was something unusual about his blade... A spirit would certainly explain it." Kyo made a mental note to add everything she learned here of Hyrule to the texts. She wasn't going to miss this oppurtunity. Proffesser Shikashi would chew his arm off for this kind of chance. She snapped out of her thoughts of home when Fi started to recite an ancient voice. Her voice seemed to almost change. It made her wonder what Fi could do with her voice. "Vaguely... That is passed orally within my tribe, to women who have the name Impa. The Impa in our time told us only because there was no else to tell." Talking to Fi only made her more homesick. Kyo wondered why Kit couldn't have taken Link instead. Then again, she wouldn't have seen technology or spoken with Fi. Plus the robots were rather good chefs. "Have you ever seen the structures powered by the blue stones? What technology was there?"

Last bumped by M2627 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:35 am.
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me