๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby Prince Endymion » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:03 pm

"I am unsure of the amount of member of the Sheikah Tribe in my current time. Impa is the sole member I have been acquainted with. She is known as a servant of the Goddess Hylia, who was reincarnated into honorable Zelda." Fi explained. She picked up on the slight social cue that Kyo was saddened, yet made no remark. "I do not understand affections to the capacity I do other subjects, yet it seems that Master Link and Zelda do share strong affections toward each other." Her blank eyes widened just slightly at Kyo's remark of what she would do should Link do anything to hurt Zelda. If she was from her time and said that about the Link she knew, she would not allow such a thing.
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
Hello! I am Endymion.
I am sick right now, keeping me from college...

a
I am mostly interested in:
Sailor Moon and Legend of Zelda

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby M2627 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:30 am

Kyo - MPR - Fi
"There were probably more than in my time. I wonder what the goddess looked like. There is a shrine dedicated to her in my village, and there is a statue, but it is... more impressionistic than realistic. Visiting your Hyrule would be interesting." Kyo was a little jealous of the Impa Fi spoke of. To be see the goddess in her true divine form... She noticed Fi actually show a degree of emotion when she stated her ultimatum to Link. "Zelda is the closest thing I have to family now. If anyone even thinks of hurting her, I will cut them down without hesitation. Link is getting it easy. I would kill him if he broke her heart, but Zelda is too fond of him." She finished off her plate. "You do not eat? Then again, spirits do not require sustenance."
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:58 pm

"I have seen many impressions of Her Grace. I feel that none can capture my creator in art perfectly. If I had the ability, I would allow you to see what she looked like, yet I do not have those capabilities. As would be visiting your Hyrule. Given the ability to see the future of the land my creator worked to protect would be an honor." Fi paused, registering what Kyo said about Zelda. "The closest I have had to a 'family' may be Her Grace. Link may be close. I would do most anything to protect my master." She nodded before adding, "Correct. I have no need to eat or sleep."
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
Hello! I am Endymion.

a

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImage
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AuraDragoness » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:45 am

AuraDragoness wrote:
Holly/ Female / Hawk Laguz (Fire Emblem OC) / Location: On way to kitchen / Tagged: N/A

As the groups split Holly made her way over to the kitchen to eat, Good luck everyone, don't die, and please come back safely. she thought.

((Holly's open if anyone still around and not on the mission wants to join her))
๐Ÿฆ โ™ฅ Rest in peace my sweet little Rainbow โ™ฅ ๐Ÿฆ
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AuraDragoness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:37 pm

Kyo - MPR - Fi
"A pity. I was curious... Though.." Kyo suddenly remembered something she was extremely fascinated with as a child. It was worth asking. "For millennia, the Sheikah have venerated dragons as minor gods, Hylia still outranks them, praying to them for bounty in specific aspects of life. But many of the known dragons are mindless beasts in my time. Were there dragons in your time? That possessed speech and intelligence?" She was dying to know. Impa had told her that dragons were not always mindless beasts, but servants of the goddess in days gone by. "It would be lovely to see Hyrule-the land-before it was settled by Hylians. It would be so much more peaceful. All that nature. I think Zelda would enjoy to hear about it..." Her voice trailed off again at the thought of everyone, or rather just two people, that she left behind. She knew Zelda was probably upset, but what about him..? "What is he doing now? Is he worried? No. He probably doesn't care..." Kyo said aloud to herself, momentarily forgetting Fi was there and within earshot.
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:40 pm

Clary~ Victoria and I watched Izzy walk away. Victoria and I know Izzy can do this.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:24 pm

"Affirmative. There are at least three Dragon deities in my time, each possessing extensive intelligence. They look over the surface. Master Link has met with each of them. Eldin, Faron as well as Lanayru are great deities. The Sheikah are right to include dragons as deities." Fi spoke, though she was curious as to how powerful beasts such as dragons could become mindless creatures. "The surface is inhabited by Goron, of which you know, Parella, beings who live in watery areas, Kikwi who inhabit the forest, Mogma who live in volcanic regions and the Ancient Robots who live in the desert? Where do the races of your time live? According to myself and others, the surface is a beautiful place, pure and full of nature. Not as many buildings as there are on skyloft." She looked to Kyo confused. "He? You do not share affections for... Link, correct? Who is 'he?'"
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
Hello! I am Endymion.

a

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImage
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:39 pm

Kyo - MPR - Fi
"Hm... Those are ancient names for regions that used to be how Hyrule was organized in years past." Kyo listened with fascination of the races and locations they lived in. It was simple to find similarities between some. "Hylians live in Kakariko Village, a former Sheikah settlement at the base of Death Mountain, a volcano. Kokiri live in a forest in the sotheast area of Hyrule, Gorons live on Death Mountain, Zoras, similar to Parella, live in water, Sheikah, when there were more of us, lived in Kakariko Village, and Gerudo live in the desert. Though I wonder... Is Skyloft still up there? It is a shame there is no technology that lets up fly up there." Kyo's cheeks and ears reddened considerably when Fi asked for the identity of him. "No! I would never do that to Zelda. I'm not interested in him anyway..." She trailed off, the red faded on her cheeks, but her ears were still red. "He... is another Sheikah. The only other one... He's a childhood friend of mine." Kyo answered hesitantly. "I miss him." Did she really just bring that up when someone was listening? Stupid! She mentally scolded herself.
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:28 pm

"It is how Hyrule is organised in my current time." Fi explained. "I believe in your time, my time may count as an ancient past, from what I am understanding. Is Skyloft still in the sky? According to my current time, it is. However, there is a moderately high possibility that that may have changed over time." She nodded, "I apologize. The only 'him' we had been speaking of was Link. A sheikah... It is logical that you would miss a close friend and the only other of your kind. That is one feeling I... Somewhat understand."
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
Hello! I am Endymion.

a

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImage
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:41 pm

Kyo - MPR - Fi
So... This Skyloft may still be up there... Maybe not, but it's worth checking out. If only Impa was still around... I coud ask her. She was going to have to look through the ancient texts some more when she got back. "The Era of Sky, it is called. When the earth was ravaged by a vicious war. The surviving humans and a divine relic were sent to the sky to protect them from evil." It was rather fanciful, like a fairytale. But Hyrule was different from this realm. This one was rather dull in comparision. Save for the robots and teleport devices. She was still getting used to those things. Kyo was surprised that Fi could relate, but didn't let it show on her face. Fi almost seemed like a robot herself, rarely showing expression and not experiencing human emotion... "I wonder..." Kyo started, but cut off her sentence when she realized she thinking out loud again.
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me