.:A Hero's Legacy:. OverWatch Roleplay Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: .:A Hero's Legacy:. OverWatch Roleplay Open!

Postby baron zemo. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:53 pm

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    xxxxxxx
    Jesse M c C r e e

xxxxxxxxxxx
    Male • 37 • Gunslinger
    Tagged: The OW crew

x
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

McCree let out a small sigh as he watched Hanzo break off from the group, quietly wondering what exactly was so bad about staying. However, he quickly dismissed the idea once he remembered his own reluctance to this get-together in the first place; if he was still wary, even if he was around friends, then Hanzo must be far worse off. When Genji left the table as well, the gunslinger just rolled his eyes and leaned back in his chair.

"Well, at least this shindig seems to be going quite well so far..." Jesse started to drawl,looking around the room, only to see Tracer leap up to go and greet someone or other. Turning, he noticed a slightly familiar face, though the name slipped his mind. "Wait a second...How many people did she invite?" Instantly, the wary mutter left his lips as he stared back into the depths of his drink.
baron zemo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vulcriptic » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:28 pm

Hanzo Shimada/Male/37/Tags: Currently no one :>

Hanzo had become very tired. It was night, And he hadn't gotton rest for a while. Hanzo yawned and sat down on a nearby bench. He made sure jot to fall asleep but looked up into the nightsky to see the glimmering of stars. He smirked and counted them off one by one, like he did as a small child.

(9Sorry for random post. Its 2:28 AM And when I stay up late I tend to act a bit 'drunk'))
⊱ ────────────────────────────────────── ♫ ─────────────────────────────────────⊰

⊱ ────────────── ♫ ───────────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhello !! i'm fritz~
i'm just a normal fellow, but it's nice to meet
you :) fair warning. i have NO idea what im
xxxdoing. my pronouns are he/it >:D !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────
my interest include jurassic park, rebornica's
fnaf au
, countryhumans, apphumans, the furry
fandom
, history, and honestly more i just don't

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxremember xD
xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────
if you ever want to chat, please don't be afraid
xxxxxto hop into my dms !! i dont bite ;)

⊱ ────────────────────────────────────── ♫ ─────────────────────────────────────⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxx"i've never had the opportunity to work on an animatronic this complicated before-!!"
Vulcriptic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeavyArtillery » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:29 am

Tommy Dynamo | The Pub | Tags: Tracer, McCree, Genji

"There you are!" Dynamo said. He had lost just a little of his British accent and slang with his time in America, due to how much time he spent there. "I'm as blind as a bat sometimes."

Dynamo walked to the table of teammates and smiled from ear to ear. "Hey, cowboy. Long time no see. In fact, long time to all of you!" he chuckled warmly. Dynamo didn't expect so much excitement to come out in his rather deep voice. It had been a while.

"FACE REVEAL!"
HeavyArtillery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EcoLaserBuilder » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:46 am

Lena "Tracer" Oxton - offense - tags: OW crew

Lena hugged him warmly "it so good to see you again, little guy"

She pulled back, grinning. "Obviously you remember Jesse and Genji and Angie" she gestured to the people seated in turn "... and... Captain Ana Amari is back. From the dead. We still don't know how or why... Uh, do you wan' a drink, luv?"

(will resume Sombra soon)
Last edited by EcoLaserBuilder on Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image ImageImage
EcoLaserBuilder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vulcriptic » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:56 am

Hanzo didn't realize he had closed his eyes for a bit. ALthough when he Woke it was only about 5 minutes past when he was awake. He growled slightly and put his hands in his jacket pocket again, Slightly tired. Hanzo looked around, Not far off he saw the pub again, Maybe he could go back? Nah, Maybe later after the small meeting was over. Then he could meet all of Genji's friends for a meet of his own.

xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────
fnaf au
fandom

xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────

xxxxxxxxxxxxx"i've never had the opportunity to work on an animatronic this complicated before-!!"
Vulcriptic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeavyArtillery » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:11 am

Tommy Dynamo | The Pub | Tags: OW crew

"Haha! Of course, Lena! I've been dying to see all of you again." Dynamo laughed. His expression changed to awe as he heard Tracer's last comment about Ana. This was crazy news. "What? Now it's really a reunion isn't it?" Dynamo couldn't stop smiling. "Ya, sure i'd love a drink. I can pay for it if needed." He took a seat next to Genji. "Wa'sup, buddy?" Dynamo asked Genji, all the while smiling like an idiot.

"FACE REVEAL!"
HeavyArtillery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vulcriptic » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:26 am

Hanzo had yawned, The rows and rows of cars had made him think. What was happening back at home? Or better question, What would happen now that No one was there to rule the Shimada Clan? Hanzo stood up and began walking back closer to the Pub, Waiting for the meeting to be over. Hanzo never showed it, But He was slightly excited to meet the unique people Genji had befriended.

xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────
fnaf au
fandom

xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────

Vulcriptic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FLYBOY » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:29 am

Genji || Location;; King's Row pub || Tags;; OW crew

Genji glanced up, looking curious, as Lena scurried off to go fetch yet another familiar face. "There's so many of us here," he mused, half to himself. Of course, it was nothing when compared to the proud ranks Overwatch had once boasted, but it was so much more than the utter absences that he had gotten used to over the years. He easily recognized Tommy. A person that distinctive could be spotted anywhere, especially among a crowd of people who were blatantly ordinary such as those that populated much of the pub. For the first time since arriving, Genji didn't feel like he was drawing the stares of everyone around him. Just another benefit of having equally bizarre friends. "Hello," he greeted him simply, with a quick nod.
xxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────┐
link • eldemore
link • link

────── ──────

male // bi // 18+ // usa
↠formerly rebel scum, reyes, ellis.
↠just here for the rp
↠ trying to finish my eldemore wishlist

└──────────────┘
FLYBOY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EcoLaserBuilder » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:07 am

Lena 'Tracer' Oxton - offense - tagged: OW crew

"No sweat, cus. My treat." Lena went to the bar counter and brought Tommy's drink. She sat down and became more serious, she couldn't hold off her curiosity any longer. "So... Ana, if you don't mind.... could you tell us why you didn't... you know, pop your clogs" In a way she liked using slang like this, since she really didn't want to say 'die' or 'dead'.

Sombra - offense - tagged: OW crew

"okay, Sparrow, time to see what you are doing" She entered her room and dropped her bag on the bed. She motioned to bring up a holo-screen and fished in her back for her ear pieces. What Genji saw was really secondary to the eavesdropping he could do for her. She tapped the screen a few times. She did a mini-fist pump when she saw that the hack was successful. The screen flashed and turned into a live feed of Genji's view. "Come on then, amigo. I'm listening"

She noticed conversation had turned to an elderly lady among them. Who was this? Wasn't Reinhardt the oldest ex-operative by far?
Image Image Image Image ImageImage
EcoLaserBuilder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeavyArtillery » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:41 am

Tommy Dynamo - The pub - Tags: OW crew.

"Thanks, cuz."
he politely stated. He sipped his drink as Tracer asked Ana the question. Dynamo was suddenly all ears. This was going to be good, he thought his usual child like curiosity kicking in.. "Ya," he started setting his cup down. "You might want to explain how you got back here. Also, just an observation, we are really bad at searching for remains..." he joked.

"FACE REVEAL!"
HeavyArtillery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me