.:A Hero's Legacy:. OverWatch Roleplay Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: .:A Hero's Legacy:. OverWatch Roleplay Open!

Postby Vulcriptic » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:51 am

Hanzo Shimada/Male/37/Tags: Currently no one :>

Hanzo looked at the bright lights, For some reason the night had become a louder target. And in the day he thought it was bad. Hanzo yawned, Putting his hoodie on. He missed the slight jingle of his left over money as he walked around town, But he was never less excited to meet everyone. But for now, He would just have to wait and try not to fall asleep. Or run into that man again, He had to keep an eye on everyone.
Last edited by Vulcriptic on Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
⊱ ────────────────────────────────────── ♫ ─────────────────────────────────────⊰

⊱ ────────────── ♫ ───────────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhello !! i'm fritz~
i'm just a normal fellow, but it's nice to meet
you :) fair warning. i have NO idea what im
xxxdoing. my pronouns are he/it >:D !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────
my interest include jurassic park, rebornica's
fnaf au
, countryhumans, apphumans, the furry
fandom
, history, and honestly more i just don't

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxremember xD
xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────
if you ever want to chat, please don't be afraid
xxxxxto hop into my dms !! i dont bite ;)

⊱ ────────────────────────────────────── ♫ ─────────────────────────────────────⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxx"i've never had the opportunity to work on an animatronic this complicated before-!!"
Vulcriptic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:A Hero's Legacy:. OverWatch Roleplay Open!

Postby La Volpe » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:53 am

ana - tags; ow crew

Ana chuckled "I'm sure you all know about my incident with Amélie, the world thought I was dead... I thought it would be best if it stayed that way. I watched as Overwatch fell and Reyes and Morrision die, soon I had enough and decided to protect the world once again. I was informed that the was going to be a meet up of some Overwatch agents, so why not come in and greet everyone again." Ana smiled at the end of her little story of her life, she didn't want to go into to much detail about everything.
aaron ── he/him
La Volpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeavyArtillery » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:00 am

Tommy 'Dynamo' - The Pub - Tags: Ana

"I guess pretending to be dead comes with it's perks. I can't go on free-lance mission without getting into trouble with authorities." he grumbled, sipping from his drink. "A pain in the neck if you ask me." Although his attitude he actually was glad to see Ana 'alive again'. She tended to keep him out of serious trouble back in the day. "Okay, fine I did a try a little freelance hero stuff but I quit a few months ago! I'm all clear now. Nice to see you back from the dead anyway, Ana."

"FACE REVEAL!"
HeavyArtillery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FLYBOY » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:27 am

Genji || Location;; King's Row pub || Tags;; the OW squad

Tommy's words were all but ignored by Genji as he looked on, eyes fixed with rapt attention upon Ana's face. While the unwelcome visitor listening in from afar may have found that information marginally more useful, Genji was understandably captivated by the ghost among them. It was easy to forget to care about what everyone else had been up to when a living legend sat here among them, seemingly back from the dead. He'd been on the other side of an exchange such as this when he'd first revealed himself to Hanzo; he found himself relating to Ana's situation in a way he would never have thought possible. While he had never personally known her, he had nothing but the utmost respect for her, both for her skill as a sniper and her fortitude for surviving so much. Genji could understand her extended absence, for he'd done much the same when Overwatch began its decline; he couldn't blame her for staying away for so long. "It is good to have you with us," he said, after a moment or two of awe-tinged silence. Today was just full of people he had never expected to see here- or at all.
xxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────┐
link • eldemore
link • link

────── ──────

male // bi // 18+ // usa
↠formerly rebel scum, reyes, ellis.
↠just here for the rp
↠ trying to finish my eldemore wishlist

└──────────────┘
FLYBOY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EcoLaserBuilder » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:44 am

Lena 'Tracer' Oxton - offense - tagged: OW crew

Lena listened closely but wasn't satisfied with this simple an answer. She floundered for words a bit "b-but... why didn' you come back? Why is quitin' 'best'? You fell and decided to, wha'? Give up? I never took you for a coward" She wasn't meaning to be rude, but she did feel hurt and confused.

Sombra - offense - tagged: OW crew

Sombra still wasn't sure who this woman was. She did, however, smirk as the woman mentioned he death of Jack and Gabe. If only she knew...

So Widowmaker did the deed? That still didn't help. Widowmaker killed a lot of people. She reached for a microphone and debated in her head whether to say something to the unsuspecting cyborg or to listen longer. She decided to listen longer

(I know Ana knows Jack and Gabe are alive, but Sombra doesn't know she knows. You know?)
Image Image Image Image ImageImage
EcoLaserBuilder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vulcriptic » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:26 pm

Hanzo Shimada/Male/37/Tags: Currently no one :>

Hanzo sat outside of the Pub everyone was at. Waiting seemed forever now, But he was the pacient kind. One again, The man had stopped by.
"Heya Hanzo! It's always good to see a familiar face"

"Yea, I guess so"

"Why are you out here?"

"Waiting"

"For who?"

"My brother"

"Whitch one is your brother?"

"I'd rather not say"

xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────
fnaf au
fandom

xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────

xxxxxxxxxxxxx"i've never had the opportunity to work on an animatronic this complicated before-!!"
Vulcriptic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FLYBOY » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:43 pm

Genji || Location;; King's Row pub || Tags;; the Ow squad

Perhaps it was his sympathy for Ana that spurred Genji to speak up in her defense. He would have been perfectly willing to accept the answer he gave; it would have been hypocritical of him to do anything else. Tracer's comment brought a bit of a frown to his face, for he couldn't see why she would address the sniper in such a disrespectful way. But it wasn't bothersome enough to make him truly annoyed with her, and it was for the sake of playing diplomat more than anything else that he added his opinion to the talk. "Lena, let her speak. I would not call that cowardice." Worried that he'd overstepped his bounds in some way-- after all, he did just do what he'd reprimanded Tracer for doing-- he fell silent again and turned an almost apologetic gaze on Ana, checking her face for some sign of her reaction.
xxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────┐
link • eldemore
link • link

────── ──────

male // bi // 18+ // usa
↠formerly rebel scum, reyes, ellis.
↠just here for the rp
↠ trying to finish my eldemore wishlist

└──────────────┘
FLYBOY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:55 pm

junkrat ☢ male ☢ 25 ☢ location;; king's row ☢ tagged;; roadhog

Jamison gave a slight nod, and went to grab the few peaces of loot he could manage to carry in his left arm, having to hold his fraglancher in his right. "alroight let's get a move on then!" he said, gesturing with his head towards the large crater in the wall, then limped over to the crater himself and stepped outside just in time to have two police cruisers pull up right infront of the two junkers.

molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vulcriptic » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:53 pm

RoadHog/Male/47/Tags; JunkRat

RoadHog heaved up just a small bit more of some gold and rushed to JunkRat's side. He could hear the sirens and JunkRat go on at the same time. He looked at JunkRat knowing one thing as the Police cars rushed up. RoadHog didn't put his hands up but just said, "Were screwed"

xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────
fnaf au
fandom

xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────

Vulcriptic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeavyArtillery » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:28 am

Dynamo | The Pub | The OW crew.

Dynamo had listen to Tracer's response, and then Genji's. He didn't know what to think. Had Ana been a coward for going into hiding? Was she really rude for doing so? Or was it the opposite? He had to admit, Genji seemed to be right in this situation. If Dynamo was "dead" he would've possible done a similar thing to either protect his friends, or get extra intelligence. Granted, he'd never pretended to be dead before. Due to his impulsive nature he let his mid speak out loud. "Genji's right, Lena. Ana was with us before she died. She trusted us as much as we did her. I'm sure whatever reason it was, it was a good one." Snap. He'd just spoke his mind yet again. Dynamo was either going to get a mouthful or end up finishing this reunion before it got really started.

"FACE REVEAL!"
HeavyArtillery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me