The Night Of Lose (A steven Universe Roleplay)(open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

The Night Of Lose (A steven Universe Roleplay)(open)

Postby K0Z1 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:51 pm

Steven stared out onto the water of the beach . As the moon set . He knew Garnet was worreid about to night . Who did she see in the future ? Who was going to attack ? How would it attack ? Would affect Peridot and Lapis to? Who is coming ?Who will rain upon them with an iron fist?Will they all Live?

Rules

Have fun

Oc's are cool just not dimond ones .

Please tell me about huge plot twist ahead of time

No swearing

Only 4 cannon charaters at most .

Please write more the one liners

Be kind
Last edited by K0Z1 on Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Night Of Lose (A steven Universe Roleplay)(open)

Postby K0Z1 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:55 pm

Forums
Code: Select all
Name:
Gem:?
Wepon :
Presonality:
History:
fights with :?

Taken Charaters
Peridot
Blue Pearl
Lion
Jade
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:01 pm

Please join)
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:56 pm

Zane&P.I.X.A.L wrote:Please join)
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightschade » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:09 pm

Name: Connie Maheswaran
Gem: X
Wepon : Rose's Sword
Presonality: Connie is introverted, curious and intelligent. Because of her sword training she is beginning to have more confidence and aggressiveness, she's starting to become more independent but still keeps her respectful side.
History: For most of her life because of her father's job she's been moving from place to place so she didn't really have any friends. But she met Steven and they became friends at the bottom of the ocean, even though she still had to move she got to see Steven every so often. Mostly thanks to Lion. At one point she decided that she wanted to help Steven and had Pearl train her to use a sword so she could help Steven and 'be his knight'.
fights with : Crystal Gems

(Homeworld)
(Earth/Disguise)

Name: Howlite
Gem: Howlite located on the back of his left hand.
Wepon : A large battle axe
Presonality: Unlike most gems he goes by male pronouns (he/him) and is a bit calmer than most. He can be playful and excitable, but is very serious when it comes to his job. That job? Infiltrate the Crystal Gems base and shatter them all, especially Rose Quartz. He was created to be ruthless and with no remorse, the he is. Like any normal soldier he's always followed orders, so he plans on using his happy and jokester side to gain their trust.
History: Howlite was only recently made, a perfect gem for the 'job' he was made for. His soul purpose for being was to serve as a spy to the Crystal Gems for his diamond, White Diamond.
fights with : Homeworld (secretly)
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:13 am

(Accepted and Blue and Yellow will show up later on . It may be hard for him since garnet has furture vision he should be carefull . But for now . Jade is on her way . She is a comander , and she has brought some rubys with her . Her powers are planet based )
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightschade » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:51 am

((Howlite can only shapeshift and summon his weapon, so those are his powers X3 not as impressive as others but still ^-^))
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:17 am

Ok good to know)
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me