Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:59 am

(Idk)

Name: Skyler "Skye" Rosenberg
Godly Parent: Zeus
Where: Forest
Tags: Jaden

"Skye," she introduced herself. It was then that she realised the lunch bell had rung. It couldn't be too big of a deal if she was late for lunch, could it? Skye shrugged, reckoning that it most likely wouldn't be a problem.

Name: Mirabelle Everhart
Godly Parent: Aphrodite
Where: Wandering Camp
Tags: Gabriel

Mirabelle released a short laugh. "Honestly, I don't blame you," she admitted. "I hope my mother doesn't make me fall in love with the Hydra for saying this, but I still have mixed feelings about being a daughter of Aphrodite. In my cabin... there's a lot of pressure to fit in. I feel like I can't really be myself around most of my cabinmates."

Name: Dara Patel
Godly Parent: Hypnos
Where: Dining Pavilion
Tags: Simon (?)

Dara sprinted to the dining pavilion, eager to get to his table. He found that he had grown quite hungry in the time he'd been with Teddy. When he'd arrived, he grabbed a plate and quickly sacrificed some of the food to his father before seating himself at the Hypnos table. He glanced down the table to see another boy about two years younger than him - Simon, was it? He offered the boy a short wave before digging into his pizza.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:00 am

Jaden / Tags: Skye
He studied the girl. Hearing her name, he guessed, "Zeus?" With a smirk. "I'm with Nike."
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:18 pm

"Yup," Skye confirmed. "My mom has -" she broke off, glancing away so Jaden wouldn't see the pain reflected in her electric blue eyes. "- had a funny sense of humour." She fell silent directly after that statement, hoping the child of Nike wouldn't press her as to what had happened.

Mirabelle released a short laugh. "Honestly, I don't blame you," she admitted. "I hope my mother doesn't make me fall in love with the Hydra for saying this, but I still have mixed feelings about being a daughter of Aphrodite. In my cabin... there's a lot of pressure to fit in. I feel like I can't really be myself around most of my cabinmates."

Dara sprinted to the dining pavilion, eager to get to his table. He found that he had grown quite hungry in the time he'd been with Teddy. When he'd arrived, he grabbed a plate and quickly sacrificed some of the food to his father before seating himself at the Hypnos table. He glanced down the table to see another boy about two years younger than him - Simon, was it? He offered the boy a short wave before digging into his pizza.

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:48 pm

He was too busy admiring himself and posing in a puddle nearby to notice Skye turn away. "Mhm that's cool so what do you do?"

Ariana / Tags: Open
Ari sat outside the Aphrodite cabin, twirling her hair in her index finger.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:53 pm

Skye snorted in amusement at Jaden's antics. "Sure you're not a son of Aphrodite?" she teased, "'cause you're sure acting like one, admiring yourself that way." She thought for a moment before responding to his question. "If by what I do you mean powers, mostly I just blow stuff up accidentally with lightning." She shrugged, trying to come off as nonchalant. "If you've seen the armory recently - well, that was me."

Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:27 am

J looked at the girl in disgust. Then he remembered passing by the armory earlier. "Ha! That was you? Can you not control your powers or something?" He chuckled.

Ariana / Tags: Open
Ari sat outside the Aphrodite cabin, twirling her hair in her index finger.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:13 am

Skye crossed her arms in front of her chest. "I'm learning," she said defensively, maintaining good humour. "Some Aphrodite girls pissed me off." Electricity crackled between her fingertips as she reached for the memories that weren't there. "I'm not really sure how; I don't remember most of it."

Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:20 am

He shrugged his shoulders. "I... Don't really care. Do you remember which ones?" He smiled, "Cause I saw some earlier and wow."
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:18 am

Skye scowled. "Some prissy girls named Ariana and Mira-something, I think," she replied in a clearly annoyed tone.

Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:01 am

He shrugged again. "Well... Let's go eat lunch." He started walking towards the pavilion, assuming the girl would follow.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me