Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:49 am

Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs

Welcome one! Welcome all!

I'm sorry to have taken you from your home so suddenly, but I have found your perfect soulmate! Aren't you excited to meet them?! Well don't you worry they're right here with you! Aw, look how cute you two are together. Yet another match made in heaven! No need to thank me now. It's all apart of my job. But that isn't the only part of my job. Not everything can always be happy and fun, now can it? Of course not. Now that you are with your soulmate it is time to have some fun and no it's not the kind of fun you may be thinking of.

Within this castle are many other couples as well. You will all be competing against one another for your freedom. Doesn't that sound like fun? You may be thinking that only one couple will be able to escape, but that most certainly isn't the case. No, no, no. Any and all of you can escape this place, that is if you wish to trust each other. The choice is all yours and you can even choose to betray our own lover if you so wish. Maybe there's another you desire in the castle. Oh wouldn't that spice things up?

Now I bet you're all wondering what kinds of events may take place for you to compete in. Well, there are some which are battles against your worst fears or even your enemies. These are only for you and your soulmate unless you have teamed up with another group. Events that any group can participate in include mazes, battles against each other, puzzles, and trust exercises. You must pass this to be able to descend to the floor below. Did I forget to mention that there are 20 floors? Each is designed differently from the others and has its own mazes and battles.

That is all I can tell you for now. Do enjoy yourself here and if you need anything, just call for The Matchmaker, and I'll appear, though if you plan on trying to make me free you or even try to kill me, good luck with that.

And I leave you with this farewell; Happy Shipping Wars!

-The Matchmaker

Plot Summary:
You have been taken from your home only to find yourself within a room by yourself given the mission to find your "soulmate." You can either decide to stay with your given soulmate and trust that you are a "perfect pair" or go off on your own and find another or even create your own team. Within the castle you can partake in several different events in attempt to escape. Everyone starts on the top floor of the castle and must find their way to the staircase that will lead them down to the next floor. Every floor has its own unique maze of hallways and rooms. Some require you to solve puzzles, others will lead into a battle, and some will even test the trust between you and anyone else you're with. However some events may turn you against one of the other pairs within the castle and you may have to fight for your life. If you don't wish to partake in the events, you are more than welcome to stay put on the top floor with your partner and enjoy yourselves. The choice is all yours. Happy Shipping Wars!

Plot Changes:
The Matchmaker has now revealed himself to everyone and opened the castle to allow the characters to escape into the surrounding areas. There are still battles and puzzles to come to them all as they journey to defeat the Matchmaker, but now escaping to their homes can only be achieved if they find and defeat the one who brought them here

Our discussion thread can be found here
Last edited by Ploegy on Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:59 am

Rules:

•Always be kind and friendly to all members of this roleplay. This means do not make someone feel unwelcome here and try to involve everyone in the action
    •Any characters are allowed no matter what fandom they come from or if they are an OC
    •Please try to write at least 4 sentences per post. I don't want any "She smiled." or "He nodded." posts.
    •Try to have decent grammar. I understand some mistakes, but please don't use textspeak and all that
    •When signing up for a pair, please be aware of their sexuality. All sexualities are welcome. If there is a conflict with any, I have the right to move a character even though people do not have to stick in their pairs if they do not wish to
    •No character is perfect and your character must have flaws. Your character is not the strongest or most powerful thing out there so please do not roleplay them like that
    •Keep violence and romance at a PG-13 level
    •Do not kill other people's characters without consent and if you wish to try and kill the Matchmaker, please get consent from me. Note that killing the Matchmaker results in the ending of the game and all living participants will escape
    •If you have any ideas for plot twists, please message me, but if I have not announced that there will be a plot twist or you have not confirmed it with me, don't make a plot twist
    •If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask
    •Please try to post as often as you can so this roleplay can stay active. I have the right to remove you for being inactive for a week and open your spot to someone else unless you have told me in advance that you would be gone
    •If you are quoting for a character, please only do it once per page to keep the roleplay less cluttered
    •Have fun c:

If you are seeking to join you need to find someone to partner with you since we have already started. Don't be afraid to ask in the discussion thread
Last edited by Ploegy on Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters & Pairings

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:06 pm

Characters & Pairings

Name-Age-Gender-Sexuality-Fandom-Played by
        Red Pairing:
        Jacqueline - 16 - Female - Heterosexual - OC - Played by Amethyst The Gem
        Yato - 1000+ - Male - Heterosexual - Noragami - Played by Faded.

Orange Pairing:
        Claus - 14 - Male - Pansexual - Mother 3 - Played by Ploegy
        Terra - 14 - Female - Heterosexual - Teen Titans - Played by Faded.

Green Pairing:
        Rin - 15 - Male - Heterosexual - Blue Exorcist - Played by Faded.
        Lissa - 16 - Female - Pansexual - Fire Emblem Awakening - Played by Ploegy

Navy Pairing:
        Max - 18 - Female - Bisexual - Life is Strange - Played by Maiza
        Linkle - 17 - Female - Pansexual - Hyrule Warriors Legends - Played by Ploegy

Sky Blue Pairing:
        Sinon - 16 - Female - Heterosexual - Sword Art Online - Played by anime_lily
        Chuuya - 22 - Male - Heterosexual - Bungo Stray Dogs - Played by Faded.

Pink Pairing:
        Kari - 15 - Female - Heterosexual - Digimon - Played by AcetheKidd
        Kousei - 15 - Male - Heterosexual - Your Lie in April - Played by anime_lily

Teal Pairing:
        Levi - 18 - Male - Heterosexual - Attack on Titan - Played by Faded.
        Yoko - 21 - Female - Heterosexual - Gurren Lagann - Played by Kaori Miyazono.

Gray Pairing:
        Celica - 17 - Female - Bisexual - Fire Emblem Echoes - Played by Ploegy
        Keith - 18-19 - Male - Heterosexual - Voltron: Legendary Defender - Played by Amethyst The Gem

Black Pairing:
        Callie - 19 - Female - Bisexual - Attack on Titan (OC) - Played by Ploegy
        Akihito - 17 - Male - Pansexual - Beyond the Boundary - Played by Faded.

Lime Pairing:
        C.C - Unknown - Female - Asexual (Subject to change) - Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion - Played by anime_lily
        Corrin - 22 - Male - Pansexual - Fire Emblem Fates - Played by Ploegy

Maroon Pairing:
        Ava - 15 - Female - Bisexual - Ava's Demon - Played by Maiza
        Obi - 16 - Male - Heterosexual - Snow White with the Red Hair - Played by Faded.

Magenta Pairing:
        Yukine - 20 - Male - Bisexual - Noragami - Played by Kaori Miyazono.
        Haruka - 18 - Female - ? - Sailor Moon - Played by Amethyst The Gem

White Pairing:
        Hige - 17 - Male - Bisexual - Wolf's Rain - Played by Ploegy
        Jyugo - 19- Male - Bisexual - Nanbaka - Played by anime_lily

Tan Pairing:
        Ayluin - Unknown (Appears 18) - Male - Heterosexual - OC - Played by Kaori Miyazono.
        Nowi - 1000 (Appears 16) - Female - Pansexual - Fire Emblem Awakening - Played by Ploegy

Crimson Pairing:
        Ezra - 19 - Female - Heterosexual - Fairy Tail - Played by anime_lily
        Jellal - 19 - Male - Heterosexual - Fairy Tail - Played by Faded.

Violet Pairing:
        Malour - 16 - Female - Heterosexual - Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OC) - Played by Amethyst The Gem
        Arthur - 16 - Male - Heterosexual - Seven Deadly Sins - Played by Kaori Miyazono.

Coral Pairing:
        Kaori - 15 - Female - Heterosexual - Your Lie in April - Played by Kaori Miyazono.
        Nozomu - 17 - Male - Pansexual - Kiss Him Not Me - Played by nekolii

Fuchsia Pairing:
        Dakota - 19 1/2 - Male - Demisexual - Attack on Titan (OC) - Played by Acethekidd
        Hannah - Unknown - Female - Heterosexual - Black Butler - Played by Kaori Miyazono.

Peach Pairing:
        Shiemi - 15 - Female - Heterosexual - Blue Exorcist - Played by AcetheKidd
        Lucas - 14 - Male - Heterosexual - Mother 3 - Played by Ploegy

Aqua Pairing:
        Adrien - 15 - Male - Heterosexual - Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir - Played by Faded.
        Korra - 17 - Female - Heterosexual - Legend of Korra - Played by Amethyst The Gem

Emerald Pairing:
        Eren - 15 - Male - Heterosexual - Attack on Titan - Played by Ploegy
        Mikasa - 15 - Female - Heterosexual - Attack on Titan - Played by Faded.

Pear Pairing:
        Ban - 23 - Male - Bisexual - Seven Deadly Sins - Played by Kaori Miyazono.
        Roman - 24 - Male - Bisexual - OC - Played by Crixan

Royal Blue Pairing:
        Zeref - 400+ - Male - Pansexual - Fairy Tail - Played by Faded.
        Robin - 22 - Female - Demisexual - Fire Emblem Awakening - Played by Ploegy

Ruby Pairing:
        Ganta - 15 - Male - Demisexual - Deadman Wonderland - Played by Ploegy
        Death the Kid - 15 - Male - Demisexual - Soul Eater - Played by anime_lily

Vermilion Pairing:
        Luka - 20 - Female - Heterosexual - Vocaloid - Played by Kaori Miyazono.
        Dazai - 22 - Male - Heterosexual - Bungou Stray Dogs - Played by Faded.

Sapphire Pairing:
        Link - 118 (Appears 18) - Male - Bicurious - Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Played by Ploegy
        Zelda - 117 (Appears 17) - Female - Heterosexual - Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Played by AcetheKidd

Ivory Pairing:
        Yaiba - 18-19 - Male - Demisexual - Show by Rock - Played by AcetheKidd
        Megami - 17 - Female - Demisexual - Yandere Simulator - Played by anime_lily

Carmine Pairing:
        Karma - 17 - Male - Heteroflexible - Assassination Classroom - Played by anime_lily
        Mirai - 16 - Female - Heterosexual - Beyond the Boundary - Played by Acethekidd

Cerulean Pairing:
        Pidge - 16 - Female - Heterosexual - Voltron - Played by Amethyst The Gem
        Yujin - 17 - Male - Heterosexual - Digimon - Played by AcetheKidd

Purple Pairing:
        Danny - 16 - Male - Heterosexual - Danny Phantom - Played by Ploegy
        Miko - 15 - Female - Heterosexual - Transformers - Played by Amethyst The Gem

Cyan Pairing:
        Sans - 23 - Male - Demisexual Homoromantic - Human Underfell - Played by Kapoon
        Mavis - 118 - Female - Demi-Biromantic - Fairy Tail - Played by amine_lily

Lavender Pairing:
        Spring - 17 - Female - Heterosexual - Pokemon (OC) - Played by FearlessOfFate
        Peter - 16 - Male - Bisexual - Marvel - Played by Ploegy

Yellow Pairing:
        Ami - 16 - Female - Pansexual - Sailor Moon - Played by Prince Endymion
        Shizuo - 17 - Male - Bigender - Durarara - Played by nekolii

Special Characters:
        Kuro - 121 - Male - Blue Exorcist - Played by Faded.
        Obra - Unknown -Unknown - Fairy Tail - Played by Faded
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:29 am, edited 105 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Form

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:13 pm

Form

You do not need to use this form. You may make your own, but I will provide this one. Feel free to use your own if you desire, but include the major things seen on this one

Code: Select all
[center][img]-[/img][/center]
[color=gray][size=85][list]➳name;
➳age;
➳gender;
➳sexuality;
➳crush;
➳pairing;
➳fandom;

➳hair;
➳eyes;
➳skin tone;
➳build;
➳height;
➳weight;

➳abilities / powers;
➳weapons;

➳personality;
➳history;

➳other;[/list][/size][/color]
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Romantic Interests

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:13 pm

Romantic Interests

•Adrien -> None
    •Aerak -> None
    •Akihito -> None
    •Alcor -> Crush on Gilbert
    •Arthur -> None
    •Atsushi -> None
    •Ava -> None
    •Ayluin -> Crush on Nowi
    •Bishamon -> None
    •Brendan -> Crush on May
    •C.C -> Possible crush on Corrin
    •Caitlyn -> None
    •Callie -> None
    •Captain -> None
    •Chrom -> None
    •Chuuya -> None
    •Claus -> Crush on Terra
    •Corrin -> Crush on C.C
    •Dakota -> None
    •Dazai -> None
    •Death the Kid -> None
    •Dell -> None
    •Edward -> None
    •Elizabeta -> None
    •Eren -> Possible crush on Mikasa
    •Erza -> Crush on Jellal
    •Fallon -> None
    •Feral -> None
    •Ganondorf -> None
    •Ganta -> None
    •Gareki -> None
    •Gilbert -> Small crush on Alcor
    •Gold -> None
    •Hannah -> Crush on Sebastian
    •Haruka -> None
    •Hige -> None
    •Hikaru -> Crush on Keikaina
    •Hiyori -> None
    •Jacqueline -> None
    •Jae -> None
    •Jellal -> Crush on Erza?
    •Jyugo -> None
    •Kaito -> None
    •Kana -> None
    •Kaori -> Crush on Kousei
    •Kari -> None
    •Karma -> None
    •Kazuma -> None
    •Keikaina -> None
    •Keith -> None
    •Korra -> None
    •Kousei -> Crush on Kaori
    •Kristian -> None
    •Kuro -> None
    •Levi -> Crush on Neko?
    •Link -> Pretty much dating Zelda
    •Linkle -> None
    •Lissa -> None
    •Lucas -> None
    •Lucifer -> Possible small crush on Caitlyn
    •Luka -> None
    •Madelyn -> None
    •Malour -> None
    •Max -> None
    •May -> Crush on Brendan
    •Megami -> None
    •Mercury -> None
    •Mikasa -> None
    •Mirai -> None
    •Mirajane -> None
    •Neko -> Crush on Levi
    •Nowi -> Crush on Ayluin
    •Obi -> None
    •Olivia -> None
    •Otabek -> Crush on Yurio
    •Palutena -> None
    •Peach -> None
    •Qrow -> Small crush on Edward
    •Rin -> Crush on Shiemi
    •Robin -> None
    •Rogue -> None
    •Ryouta -> None
    •San -> None
    •Shiemi -> Crush on Rin
    •Sinon -> None
    •Sora -> None
    •Soul -> None
    •Takumi -> None
    •Terra -> None
    •Titan -> None
    •Tracer -> None
    •Vendan -> None
    •Viktor -> Engaged to Yuuri
    •Vivi -> None
    •Yaiba -> None
    •Yato -> None
    •Yukine -> Slight crushes on Yato and Hiyori
    •Yukio -> None
    •Yurio -> Crush on Otabek
    •Yuuri -> Engaged to Viktor
    •Zelda -> Basically dating Link
    •Zeref -> None
Last edited by Ploegy on Wed May 24, 2017 6:42 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ploegy's Characters

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:14 pm

➳name; claus
    ➳alias; the masked man
    ➳age; 14
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳pairing; orange
    ➳fandom; mother 3

➳hair; orange / ginger
    ➳eyes; green
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; skinny and small
    ➳height; 4'11
    ➳weight; 104 lbs

➳abilities / powers; claus is a psi user which means he has psychic/supernatural abilities that allow him to generate fire, lightning, and ice. he can generate them through various body parts such as his hands, feet, and even head, however when he is the masked man he is unable to generate fire and ice, but can wield lightning with his sword. his special move is called pk love and it is only a psi power that him and his twin have access to.
    ➳weapons; claus is a skilled fighter for his young age. upon being experimented on and brainwashed by the pig king, he learned how to wield a sword that he can use to transfer his psi powers through. when he is the masked man, he also has a canon arm that he can fire missiles from. he is able to change between claus and the masked man from a bracelet he wears, but he does not enjoy the masked man and he only changes if that side of him takes over

➳personality; growing up, claus was always the opposite of his twin brother, lucas. he was the brave and ambitious twin and always was the one to protect his brother. when he sets his mind to something, he always goes through with it even if the consequences look grim for him. some say he is borderline stupid for some of the actions he pursues, but all he wants to do is be a hero and show that he is strong enough to fight off anyone and everyone that tries to hurt him or his family. however when in his masked man persona, claus is a completely different person. even though he is able to separate himself from the masked man persona now, he still has his moments where he is drawn into the rage the masked man had. the brainwashed boy that he once had been comes out and he is compliant to any and all orders given without questioning them. this is when he is his most dangerous and when he does return to his claus persona he does not remember anything that previously happened.

➳history; claus was born and raised in tazmily village along with his twin brother lucas. while growing up he was taught to be a kind and caring boy and his parents hoped that he and lucas would always have each other when danger came. one day, his mother took him and lucas to visit their grandfather at his house in the mountains while their father stayed home to help around the village. however, their return wasn't as joyful as their time with their grandfather had been. as they were returning back to their village, a storm came and a mutated draco attacked the family. their mother told them to run and the two boys did just that, only to watch their mother die. when their father was reunited with them, the family mourned their loss and at that time, claus vowed to avenge his mother's death. taking his father pocket knife, the boy took off to find the mutated draco and take him down. however, his attempt was nothing but failure. the boy was thought to be dead, but the pig king found him on the verge of death and took him in instead. this is when his experimenting began. the boy was mutated and brainwashed to follow every order given. now under the name the masked man, he was given the commander position of the pigmask army and told to seek out the seven needles. he races against lucas to pull the needles and release the dragon in the name of the pig king. however, when he finally confronts lucas at the last needle, he is bewildered by lucas' refusal to fight him. as their battle continued, slowly, he began to remember who he really was and when he finally came to reality who he was fighting against, he purposely shot lightning from his sword causing a fatal blow to himself because of the franklin badge his brother wore.
    (this portion is a headcanon of mine and is not deemed actual history for him, but i will be using because this will explain how he is still alive)
    once the dragon was released by lucas and breathed new life into the nowhere islands, it spared claus' life, but wasn't fully able to fix him. though he was able to return to what he truly looked like, he still has access to the masked man persona. he has struggled to control it and he is scared to call upon it to protect himself and others, but if he has to use it, it's one press of a button away. he still can have his claus persona while in the uniform, but that is the struggle he has.

➳other; sorry he's a kiddie. i'm sure they're other younger teens around

➳name; prince takumi
    ➳age; 20
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳pairing; lavender
    ➳fandom; fire emblem fates

➳hair; white
    ➳eyes; orange
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; overall average
    ➳height; 5'8
    ➳weight; 146 lbs

➳abilities / powers; takumi's only ability comes in the form of being able to activate dragon veins on battlefields back home in hoshido. other than that he has no powers nor abilities
    ➳weapons; being a skilled archer, takumi has wielded many different bows over the years, but has earned the right to wield the legendary bow, fujin yumi. it is his only weapon and it is a very powerful bow. unlike most bows, the fujin yumi lacks a bowstring. instead however, the bowstring only manifests when handled by its rightful wielder and the bow creates the arrows it fires as well. the wielder must demonstrate a high level of concentration and will to call the bowstring. even the slightest drop in focus will cause the string to dissipate.

➳personality; constantly overshadowed by the talents of his older siblings, takumi is thus, understandably, sometimes portrayed in a state of moody malcontent due to having developed a bit of an inferiority complex that he covers up, keenly desiring to receive recognition without being framed by the achievements of ryoma and hinoka. this fact alone serves as both a strength and a flaw; on one hand, this has spurred takumi to be immensely diligent in his austere efforts to upgrade his abilities, which have made him a very skilled archer. on the other hand, however, takumi is known to be rather weak mentally due to the overwhelming inferiority complex that he harbors. takumi is also known to be a very cautious person and is suspicious of almost everyone that crosses paths with him. despite this, takumi is known to be rather amiable and friendly towards those who have gained his trust.

➳history; being the third hoshidian royal, takumi was always overshadowed as a child, especially after corrin was kidnap and his father was killed. as much as he loved his older siblings, he always felt that he wasn't good enough compared to them throughout his childhood. once corrin returned, however, he was quick to distrust them unlike the rest of his siblings who accepted them in. eventually, takumi and his retainers are captured by a group of nohrian forces who have overrun izumo. after corrin takes down zola, the leader of the group, they free takumi from imprisonment. still suspicious of corrin, they free izana. izana later gives a prophecy regarding corrin's role in the war, and shortly dies as that prophecy required his life. takumi says nothing, prompting izana to jokingly threaten to haunt him for the rest of his life. witnessing izana's death, takumi decides to join corrin and brings his retainers along with him.

➳other; takumi's history follows the revelation storyline just so ya know

➳name; linkle
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳pairing; navy
    ➳fandom; hyrule warriors legends

➳hair; blonde
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; fairly fit and athletic
    ➳height; 5'6
    ➳weight; 139 lbs

➳abilities / powers; linkle has no powers nor any significant abilities
    ➳weapons; her main weapons come in the form of two crossbows that she carries around and stores in her boots when not in use. her boots appear to be a quiver of sorts and allow her to reload the crossbows rather quickly. her boots also are special in the way that they allow her more powerful kicks than an average person and sometimes she can use them to summon cuccos which assist her in battle and even allow her flight for a short period of time.

➳personality; like link, linkle has a courageous heart and heroic spirit, though she is far more talkative (in contrast to link's traditional role as a silent protagonist), and has a deeply held belief that she is destined to the legendary hero (again in contrast to link, who was initially unsure if he was the hero). she picked up this belief from her grandmother, who gave her a magic compass that linkle considers to be proof of her status as the legendary hero, despite her fellow villagers dismissing the idea by pointing out this is something everyone's grandmother says to their grandchildren. upon hearing of the dark forces' attack on hyrule castle, linkle quickly dons a hooded green tunic and equips herself with two crossbows she normally uses to defend her cucco flock from wolfos, determined to aid princess zelda and the hyrulean forces as the legendary hero she believes herself to be. however, despite carrying her grandmother's compass and a crude map of hyrule, she often finds herself lost and/or ends up going the wrong way on her journey to hyrule Castle, though it appears she is somewhat oblivious to this trait. due to being raised as a cucco farmer and rancher, linkle has a fondness for cuccos and cares for their well being. this fondness and protectiveness is reciprocated by her cuccos, who loyally follow her onto the battlefield.

➳history; living in a small rural hamlet in hyrule, linkle lived an relatively uneventful life as a cucco rancher. raised by her beloved grandmother, linkle grew up believing that she was the legendary hero reborn and that she would one day be called upon to defend the land of hyrule. she eventually inherited her grandmother's compass, a magic compass that linkle viewed as proof of her legendary status.

➳other; none

➳name; prince corrin
    ➳age; 22
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳pairing; lime
    ➳fandom; fire emblem fates

➳hair; white
    ➳eyes; red
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; athletic and fit
    ➳height; 5'8
    ➳weight; 148 lbs

➳abilities / powers; corrin has the ability to transform into a dragon or even transform certain parts of his body into parts of his dragon form. the parts he is able to transform are his legs, head, and arms as well as being able to sprout wings in order to fly for short distances
    ➳weapons; corrin wields the legendary blade Yato, which is currently in its omega form

➳personality; corrin is a kind person who cares deeply for the people he loves and will come to the aid of anyone who should ask him for it, rapid-firing apologies if he does something to upset others, likely inheriting this habit from his father. despite having been sheltered throughout all of his childhood, he is quite social and conversational, as well as persuasive to the point of convincing some enemy soldiers to join his cause. aside from being unusually charismatic and attracting people to him, corrin is also mentioned to have a way with animals, as it is said the horses in the stables like him. as he spent the majority of his time growing up within the walls of north fortress, corrin is very curious about the outside world, and quite eager to come across new sights

➳history; supposedly born to the hoshidan royal family, corrin was kidnapped as a young child by the neighboring kingdom of nohr where he was locked away in the northern fortress and raised as one of their own. when war broke out between the two kingdoms, he discovered the truth, but refused to fight with either side, making him an enemy of both armies and a target for both of them. however, he was able to unite both kingdoms and fight against the real enemy that was found within the hidden kingdom, valla. he later came to discover that he is of the valla royal family rather than from nohr or hoshido

➳other; like takumi, he follows the revelation route for his history

➳name; may birch
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; *cough*
    ➳pairing; indigo
    ➳fandom; pokemon

➳hair; light brown
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; fairly fit
    ➳height; 5'5
    ➳weight; 134 lbs

➳abilities / powers; none
    ➳weapons; her pokemon; blaziken, plusle, donphan, aggron, tropius, & wailord

➳personality; extremely tomboyish and energetic, may is always up for a challenge no matter what it may be. she loves to not only stay on her own toes, but keep others on theirs by constantly pushing the pace. even though she has a bit of an edge to her, she is quite the kind hearted girl who is always willing to help those in need no matter what the consequences might be for herself. being the daughter of professor birch, she has a sense for pokemon and has studied them for years alongside her father, giving her vast knowledge on the creatures she is used to being around.

➳history; (depends on the players choice so her history can either be kinda as a bystander or as a hero of the region)

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs • Hᴇʟᴇɴᴇ Aǫᴜɪʟʟᴀ

Postby vox mortem » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:21 pm

➳name; helene aquilla // helene - light, torch, bright, aquilla - family name
    ➳alias(es); hel (formerly), blood shrike
    ➳age; twenty
    ➳gender; cisfemale, she/her
    ➳sexuality; heteromantic-demisexual
    ➳crush; n/a
    ➳pairing; black
    ➳canon/oc; canon
    ➳fandom; an ember in the ashes

➳hair; ice-blond hair which is always braided into a crown
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; pale
    ➳build; slender, toned
    ➳height; five foot ten
    ➳more; • near the nape of her neck is a small, black diamond shaped tattoo which shows she was a student at Blackcliff
    • she has a silver mask that has fully formed and melded with the skin on her face that when (a sign of loyalty to the Empire as well) she portrays a certain expression it shows beneath it, like a raised brow

➳abilities / powers; a strange healing power in which the user sings while touching one whom is harmed/wounded but after use receive a smaller version of their wound and feel weary. hel also has extremely well rounded skills with combat since she is a mask
    ➳weapons; wields two scims

➳personality; helene has a cold, stoic facade and what lies underneath is actually a deep amount of emotion. she is strong (physically and emotionally) and loyal to a fault, at times being torn between the empire and her friendship with elias, as seen in ember. she is constantly underestimated and always triumphs in the end. after becoming blood shrike, helene hardens and begins to rule her black guard with an iron fist, giving consequences to those whom don't agree with her leadership or disobey her. she begins to show and convey her authority this way and that she is not to be disrespected.
    ➳history; helene aquilla comes from a prestigious family. her father, pater aquillus, is mentioned to be a jurist, while her mother and sisters are intelligent and beautiful. helene is the only female of her generation to attend blackcliff battleschool, and as of ember, also to graduate. helene is ranked third in her class, with elias and marcus first and second respectively. it is said that her hardships have made her not weak, but stronger.
    helene first met elias, her best friend, when they were six in the "culling pen", where new students are picked on and tossed in the rain and mud. i'll watch your back, she had said, quoted by Elias to have "all the gravitas of a cadet". as fivers, helene and elias stuck together to survive, solidifying their friendship. at one point, a barbarian raiding party is said to have captured them, and helene got her and elias out safely due to the barbarians underestimating her strength.
    throughout their years at blackcliff, helene is haunted by marcus's perverse need for her. the snake, as she dubs him, watches her at every turn, only warded off by Elias. later, in the trials, her fear of marcus is exploited in the first trial of courage.
    once her class graduated blackcliff, she is chosen, along with elias veturius, marcus farrar and zak farrar to be aspirants to become emperor. in the end, she is made blood shrike, second highest to emperor, and swears fealty to the victor and new emperor marcus farrar. in torch, she is ordered to track, torture, and kill Elias, her oldest best friend whom fled the empire and is now highly wanted which is one of the instances she is torn between her loyalty to friendship or the empire

➳other; n/a
vox mortem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs (Open/Accepting) Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby molotov » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:17 pm

➳name; jamison fawkes
    ➳alias; junkrat
    ➳age; 25
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; n/a
    ➳pairing; yellow
    ➳fandom; Overwatch

➳hair; blond
    ➳eyes; yellow
    ➳build; tall, skinny
    ➳height; 6'5"
    ➳weight; 155 lbs

➳abilities / powers; n/a
    ➳weapons; frag launcher; Junkrat's Frag Launcher lobs grenades a significant distance. They bounce to reach their destination, and blow up when they strike an enemy.
    steel traps; Junkrat tosses out a giant, metal-toothed trap. Should an enemy wander too close to the trap, it clamps on, injuring and immobilizing them.
    concussion mines; After placing one of his homemade Concussion Mines, Junkrat can trigger it to damage enemies and send them flying... or propel himself through the air
    RIP-tire; Junkrat revs up a motorized tire bomb and sends it rolling across the battlefield, climbing over walls and obstacles. He can remotely detonate the RIP-Tire to deal serious damage to enemies caught in the blast, or just wait for it to explode on its own. Junkrat himself is defenseless during the attack so find cover before using it
    ➳personality; wip
    ➳history;
    wiki wrote:The attack on the Australian omnium's fusion core forever altered the landscape of the Outback. After the detonation, the area was transformed into a harsh, irradiated wasteland, littered with debris and the twisted fragments of the ruined facility, and unlivable to most.

But there were some who survived. Calling themselves the Junkers, they scavenged the husk of the omnium and formed a lawless, cutthroat society in its shadow. Junkrat was one of them, eking out a living reclaiming metal and components from the ruins. Like many others, he was affected by the lingering radiation. This touch of madness made him ideal for handling dangerous explosives, a love which he turned into an obsession.

He came to notoriety when he discovered an extremely valuable secret in the bones of the omnium. Though few knew the nature of what he found, he was nonetheless pursued by bounty hunters, gangs, and opportunists wherever he went, until he made a deal with the Junker enforcer Roadhog, who grudgingly agreed to be his personal bodyguard in exchange for a fifty-fifty share of the spoils.

Now, with Roadhog in tow, Junkrat has left the Outback, and embarked upon an international crime spree leaving nothing but havoc and bedlam in his wake.

➳other; hope this is alright ^^
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:45 pm

(Both are accepted ^^
both of my characters are up as well)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:28 pm

➳name; Kaori Miyazono.
    ➳age; 15.
    ➳gender; Female.
    ➳sexuality; Straight.
    ➳crush; Kousei Arima.
    ➳pairing; Pink, please. ^^
    ➳fandom; Your Lie in April

➳hair; Blonde.
    ➳eyes; Blue.
    ➳skin tone; fair c'x
    ➳build; Slim.
    ➳height; Average.
    ➳weight; pfft.

➳abilities / powers; None.
    ➳weapons; Her violin.

➳personality; Kaori Miyazono was a free-spirited musician whose playing style reflected her personality. She was often friendly and encouraging, but could also be unpredictable. She was self-dependent and always put a smile on her face no matter what.
    ➳history; When Kaori was five years old, her class went to see a music recital, there, she first saw Kousei. From the moment he touched the keys and started playing, she was immediately inspired by the spirit in his music. Kaori was always a physically weak child and underwent many surgeries. Over time, her hospitalisations became more frequent and prolonged. One night, she saw her parents crying in the hospital lobby as they discovered she didn't have long to live, and shortly after she realized it as well. It was then she decided to live a full and happy life in the time that remained for her. She began wearing contacts, which she had never had the courage to wear; ate to her heart's desire without regard to her body's appearance; and played the music the way she wanted to and not how everyone else wanted her to. Then, she told a lie.

Kaori's parents own a bakery shop that further develops her happy-go-lucky, free-spirited personality. Kaori loved children and was often seen interacting with kids by talking about and playing music with them. Kaori was hiding her illness from Kousei's group. The first evidence of this illness was her collapse prior to her first performance with Kousei. At the time, she claimed to be anemic. However, there were many suggestions of more severe health concerns: she was shown, for instance, with a large pile of medication during Kousei's competition, and was unable to participate in her callback round with Kousei during her prolonged hospitalization. It is later revealed that she was unable to perform with Kousei after she fell and hit her head at home. When Kousei heard from Tsubaki about Kaori's hospitalization, he rushed to visit her.

It later became obvious that her health is deteriorating rapidly, and she could no longer hide her illness from her friends. Her illness began causing bouts of paralysis in her legs.

➳other; reading this made me cry. Again.
Last edited by recherché. on Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me