~ You'll Never See A Finer Ship in Your Life { multifandom }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ~ You'll Never See A Finer Ship in Your Life { multifand

Postby Lore Starcutter » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:06 pm

Parfait | Tagged: Raven

"Yea, coming!" The Alolan Raichu slapped her headphones first though, playing some music into their ears. They zipped through the air to catch up with Raven. "So... tell me more about this 'Jump City'," Parfait stated. A tone of slight confusion was in her voice, but that was it.
everything is a wip
Lore Starcutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby potatoscones » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:38 pm

duo maxwell - 2nd class - tags;; anarchy, katinti
    It was all a bit much for Duo to comprehend. "Er, well, my planet is round. I guess I would know, considering I'm from space.." He scratched the back of his neck as he spoke, trying to not show his confusion. "We don't really have a hell, I guess... The priest always said if you died and were a bad person, you'd go there, but.. Hmm, if we're all from these different worlds, whaddya think we're here for?" Was this some kind of punishment or joke? Either way, it wasn't enjoyable, and he was starting to miss his colony.
potatoscones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:48 pm

XP THank you Reka!))

Tatara Totsuka- 1st class- Male- Located at: 1st class- Where? Hallway- Tags: Open, though technically also Duo, Katinti, and Anarchy

The light-brownish blonde haired male hummed as he headed down the halls, wondering if he'd run into one of those odd crew members on this ship again. Shaking his head, he smiled to himself as he walked along, and he perked up as he decided to go down to second or third class. As he walked, he thought about Misaki, and hoped the others back home were doing alright. He heard voices up ahead, and as he walked he called out "Hello?"

Saruhiko Fushimi- 1st class- male- Located at: 1st class- Where? His room- Tags: Open

Wip, sowwy
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:01 pm

Anarchy||Second Class||Second class cabins|| Tagged: Duo, Katinti

"It's fairly easy, actually," Anarchy said, "Especially if you find a tear that already exists. My companions and I have already been to a few other worlds, I've even heard of certain people that can do it at will. I'm not sure why someone would bring us here though." She wasn't sure what Duo meant by saying he was from space, that wasn't really a place so much as a concept, but she decided that could wait for later. "If we're all from different planes," she said, "then that means we were probably brought here by a spell, or some sort of device. If we find that, I might be able to get us all back."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:04 pm

@Spiritstar3 - third character is accepted. }

Izuru Kamukura
class: first
stateroom/hallway
tagged; Jae Yeol

Izuru silently cursed himself for a moment. How had he managed to let this lesser creature get close enough to touch him? He must have been distracted by deducing how he got onto this ship. But even then, he should've been able to focus on multiple things and once and hear this other being approach. He turned around very suddenly, gazing silently at this newcomer for a moment with the intention of intimidating him. "Do not touch me." He ordered, turning away almost immediately, already sick of this petty, boring human. Already, this voyage was proving to be less than desirable. Whoever had sent him - Hope's Peak or Enoshima or some other force - they had apparently brought at least one other person here. This man showed not even subtle signs of being hostile, and seemed passive and slightly confused. Considering this was a large, sturdy passenger ship, there could've been hundreds or thousands of passengers on it, likely divided into classes or sections. He could see the layout in his head already.

Koichi Kizakura
class: third
hallway
tagged; gonta,
nightmare

"Very astute." Koichi commented in Gonta's direction, with a discreet glance at him. He hadn't even truly met this kid yet, but already he seemed like he was a bit better at interacting with this odd robotic creature. Koichi had never seen anything quite like it, but it looked like a Remnants construct if ever there was one. The only strange thing seemed to be its lack of destructive aggression. Nevertheless, Kizakura was wary. "Ah, it's a ship, isn't it?" He remarked, glancing around. "A passenger ship. I haven't been on one of these in a long time - I'm used to just seeing warships or cargo ships." He scratched the back of his head as he tried to recall the standard layout of a ship. "If we can find some stairs, we can probably make our way up to the main deck..."

Sonia Nevermind
class: second
observation deck
tagged; --

After a while of leaning over the railing, Sonia sighed deeply and stood back, the wind filtering through her long, silky hair. She began walking, still along the observation deck, looking out over the graceful ocean as the waves lapped and twisted. She couldn't help but keep wondering - where was she? If she knew that, she might be able to figure out where they were headed and maybe even why, but that was the greatest question in her mind. He shoes clicked quietly as she walked, slowly and calmly, not looking forward but still stepping with the confident and delicate air of a princess. Sure, it was relatively nice out here, but that did nothing to quell the worry in her mind. There was nobody else out here, it seemed, which was strange for a ship this large. It should've been teeming with people.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:06 pm

XD Thank you! Could she and or Saruhiko run into Izuru and Jae?))
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:13 pm

@Spiritstar3 - it's alright by me, and/or one of them could run into Sonia, who is also open }
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:14 pm

Hosszú Katinti|Female|Black-Eyed Demon|Supernatural OC|3rd class|Tags: Anarchy, Duo, Tatara

"It's not just bringing us here, though," Katinti said. "There's some kind of protection to kepp us here. I tried to teleport away earlier, and I couldn't do it, couldn't get off the ship at all. There must be some kind of warding around it." She tilted her head as she heard calling from the hallway and sensed a soul approaching. "I think someone else is coming. They might have more information... although I doubt they know any more than we do."

(I've just realized Katinti never told them her name lol she knows Anarchy's and Anarchy mentioned Duo's but she didn't introduce herself...)
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

(my name's réka [pronounced ray-kuh]. im very adhd. pls feel free to yell abt physics, space, and/or red vs blue with me at any time)

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:26 pm

XD Okay! I hope its okay Im not going to have Saruhiko fall in love with anyone in this RP, but if its a problem I could remove him when it comes to that))

Tatara Totsuka- 1st class- Male- Located at: 1st class- Where? Hallway- Tags: Open, though technically also Duo, Katinti, and Anarchy

The light-brownish blonde haired male did wonder what was up with this ship, as most or all the crew seemed to be spirits or the like...Shaking his head, he called out "Hello? Who's up there?" as he continued to head for the figures ahead. He'd really rather someone answer him before he headed any closer to them. Shaking his head, he tilted it as he waited for an answer. He sighed as he stretched his arms a bit as well.

Saruhiko Fushimi- 1st class- male- Located at: 1st class- Where? His room- Tags: Open

He sighed as he stretched out on the bed, and oddly enough he purred like a cat as he then rolled over onto his belly. Shaking his head, he sighed as he stretched and sat up, deciding he might as well do some exploring. Shaking his head again, blue eyes flashed as he got up and walked to the door, walking out into the hallway. He looked about as he decided which way he should go.

Jesibela Robinsonian- 2nd class- Female- Located at: 1st class - Where? Hallway I suppose- Tags: Izuru and Jae, approaching them

The redhead had gone out of her room, after being quite bored of brushing her long red curls to detangle them once again, brown eyes blinking as she tilted her head and walked. She had decided to go to first class and see if she could find anyone of interest up there. Shaking her head, she hummed to herself as she walked down the hallways and to first class, the song she was humming had been sung to her by mother when she was young. Shaking hair from her eyes, she blinked as she noted some people up ahead, and wondered if she should keep quiet and see if they noticed her, or call out to them and take the chance.

(XD Alright guys, what should she do? Also, Im debating with myself, but if I send Saruhiko over to Izuru and them too, that is oaky right?)
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Liren~ » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:49 pm

Hong Jae Yeol, Male, First, Tags: Izuru

The male raised his hands as a sign of surrender. He didn't want to hurt the other, just wanted to know him. Jae Yeol got out a small notepad and wrote down "Hello, I'm Jae Yeol. How are you?". He then showed the notepad to the male. Someone came near. Jae Yeol turned around and saw a red head. This is good! I'm not the only one here! He waved his hand in the girl's direction.

(@Spiritstar3, I don't mind if you send them both over. You'll need to ask @valentine. first though. BTW, Jae Yeol's whole name is Hong Jae Yeol, and I believe that the characters in his fandom call him Jae Yeol. You could call him Jae, if you prefer. ^^)

L I T E R A L L Y

🅟 🅐 🅨 // 🅨 🅞 🅤
xxxxxXXxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
LINK \\ LINK \\ \\ LINK

xxxxxxxxxxxxXXxxxxx

~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist