Camp Half Blood - accepting (brand new)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half Blood - accepting (brand new)

Postby FaerieBoy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:47 pm

Tobias Taylor
The child nodded vigorously, and ran his nail against the thread of the bow. It was wonderful, holding such a forbidden object in his hands... He looked over to the targets, then down to the bow, and back up at the girl. She was the first person to give him permission to something as daring as archery. He strummed the thread, nervously,looking back down to the bow.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:48 pm

Name: Amber di' Alba
Godly Parent: Hades
Where: Forest
Tags: Paige

Amber saw Paige below her with someone else. Raito? She held her breath as Paige looked up trying to stay hidden. She would not be found. She would not be found. She had an idea and her fingers danced as she traced the outline of a bone in the air and pointed at the ground a little way aways from the two older campers. A bone popped from the ground, shot up, then dove back down. She hopped the flicker of movement could distract them for just a few seconds. Long enough for her to change trees.

xxxxxxxxxxx
"Imagination is the only weapon in
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:28 pm

•Raito Taiyo•
•tags - paige•
•where - forest•
•gender - male•
•age - 17 years old•
•parent - apollo•

Raito smiled again. "I'm good enough." He said, looking around at the trunks. He stopped and glanced down at the bone. "Wha..?" He looked up quickly. His eyes scanned the trees. 'Could we be chasing the Hades kid?' He thought, narrowing his eyes as he scanned the trees.
" please forget me not "

semi hiatus. please don't contact me unless it's important (ie. commissions)
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~MakeBelieve~ » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:59 pm

Name;;Paige Esenger
Age;;18
Godly-Parent;;Dionysus]

"Good beca-" Paige's grey eyes caught sight of the movement too but as soon as she had noticed it whatever it was was gone. Her brow furrowed and she headed over to the spot where whatever it was had been but couldn't see any traces of Amber.
"Little duck, little duck." Paige looked up into the trees again, "It won't be long now 'till we find you."
"Just know that no matter what people may call you,
it's your
character and yourhard work that will shine
through. And no matter how much you get
picked on you can do whatever the hell
you want to do." ~Cody Charles Carson
"This is not a celebration of being sick it's more about,
I don't know, I guess if you have a
problem I find that
keeping it a
secret makes it so much stronger. So it was
my way of getting it off my chest so that it wasn't
my only
secret anymore." ~Joshua Ramsay
~MakeBelieve~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:22 pm

Name: Amber di' Alba
Godly Parent: Hades
Where: Forest
Tags: Paige, Raito

Amber sucked in a breath, already in the next tree over. It worked!!! She grinned triumphantly as she caught sight of hem scanning the tree she had been in just moments before. She had to work hard to suppress a laugh as Paige inspected the place where the bone had been. She caused another one to pop up just a bit further away.

xxxxxxxxxxx
"Imagination is the only weapon in
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AshRain22! » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:46 pm

Chloe
tags - Toby
where - Archery area
gender - female
age - 16 years old
parent - Poseidon

"Go ahead," Chloe said seeing the boy hesitate as he strummed the string. This was the first time she had seen him appear at all confident and as a result she wanted to see him actually fire an arrow as it might confirm the suspicions she had over who his godly parent could be. "You do know what you're doing," she asked realising that handing a bow to a fourteen year old who had never used one before regardless of his parentage might not be good idea.
Currently Sleeping or at School--Sorry
AshRain22!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:37 am

Tobias Taylor
The child looked up to the girl. She seemed willing to let him do it, but she also confused him by the question. It wasn't a yes or no question to him, it was a lot more complicated than that. He'd never fired an arrow, but he knew how to, due to constant research, and pretending. He bit his lip, before ignoring the question, and turning to the first target. He pulled an arrow from his quiver, hands shaking from excitement, and he loaded the bow. He pulled back the string, holding his breath to stead his hands, and... With a kind of boing sound from the string of the bow, and a fwoosh from the arrow, it was gone, leaving his hands to hold the bow at his side, curious of his aim.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:54 am

•Raito Taiyo•
•tags - paige•
•where - forest•
•gender - male•
•age - 17 years old•
•parent - apollo•

Raito looked over at the next bone. "This 'little duck' must be nearby, right?" He said, running his fingers through his hair. He looked back up at the trees.

•Kyoki Uso•
•tags - camila & allora•
•where - demigod hospital•
•gender - female•
•age - 17 years old•
•parent - mania•

Kyoki sighed. "I believe you might be a child of Hades." She said, looking at Allora. She smiled. Her eyes once again full of kindness.
" please forget me not "

semi hiatus. please don't contact me unless it's important (ie. commissions)
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MickeyRose » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:06 am

• Allora
  • where: Demigod Hospital
  • Tags: Kyoki

Lora sighed slightly, her thoughts confirmed. "I had a feeling about that. I dreamed some things, but I was told I wouldn't be claimed till a little later." Lora looked out the nearby windows. "How much longer till I am able to be like the rest of the camp? I could be learning how to control everything I have but no, I have to wait. The logic here." Lora dropped her head into her hands, frustrated and confused.
Selling all pets on here for fr currency, my user on fr is MickeyRose, pm me there if you'd like to trade treasure or gems!
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AshRain22! » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:32 am

Chloe
tags - Toby
where - Archery area
gender - female
age - 16 years old
parent - Poseidon

Chloe squinted trying to see where the boy had hit on the target hoping he'd at least make the target as she didn't want to knock the boy's the confidence. She stepped forward a couple steps as she tried to make it out before she managed to see it. The arrow had flown completely straight and had punctured the very centre of the target hitting the bullseye. "You got bullseye," she said to the boy in slight surprise hoping that this would give him a boast to his confidence.
Currently Sleeping or at School--Sorry
AshRain22!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me