Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

Postby Daisygurl28 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:28 pm

Purple Diamond & Fire Opal

She jumped off from her perch on top of the temple with a loud thunderous boom, running off to find her Pearl, seeing as she had presumably lost the Rock Crystal. Lucky for her she hadn't given away any information
As far as she was concerned, the only thing the Dimaonds would know is that she was on Earth, and that could be changed. She looked behind the rock her Pearl was behind, smiling slightly, Fire Opal jumped down from her palm, picking the Purple Gem in Bridal style.
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mudmall0w » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:06 pm

Moonstone

Moonstone looked at Emerald before staring at Amber. "Uh Amber, who is this? She asked then started glaring at Emerald.
HI!
im MUDMALL0W
My OC is marshmallow, she's a magical princess from a different dimension
mudmall0w

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybump » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:20 am

Purple Pearl

The Pearl seemed almost stunned, and huddled close to the Fire Opal, looking at her Diamond

" I thought I lost you two!"

She spoke rapidly and almost frantic

" I'm so so so SO sorry My Diamond, I had lost you- If something were to of happened!-"
honeybump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Emerald

Postby Epixelmon » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:08 am

Emerald stared the new gem in the eye. I can ask you the same question. I don't believe I've met you before. He pressed a button on his visor and a display popped up. A moonstone? Really? I've not seen many of you before, if any. I do apologize, Moony, but I really need to talk to Amber here. Like, really bad. It's urgent. He said, continuing to hold his gem on his left forearm, not letting either of the two see it. There was a hint of panic in his voice.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

But I am so deal with it.
Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:21 pm

❃ ❁ ❃
Amber/Tags: Moonstone/Earth/Amused
Amber looked at moonstone, then back at Emerald "Emerald, I just met Moonstone on mars, she seems to be unaware of most things to do with earth and the diamonds. Moonstone, I met Emerald quite a while ago, how long was it? Anyway, unimportant please just let us talk in private for a moment. Sorry I have no idea where Thulite is." What is Emerald distressed about? why is he covering his gem?

❃ ❁ ❃

╠╬¤╬╣

Limestone/Hunters/Outside the temple/Calm
Limestone walked around infront of the temple before sitting down infront of it and tracing a pattern around herself in the sand. The pattern eventually became made out of stars and diamonds, it resembled a mosaic she had once seen about Pink DIamond's court creating her zoo.

╠╬¤╬╣
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mudmall0w » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:41 pm

Moonstone

Moonstone nodded and went outside again to see Limestone sitting there. She had a look at the sand drawing limestone had been doing. "Wow! what a cool pattern" she said excitedly, then sat down next to Limestone. "Actually, who are you?" She asked.
HI!
im MUDMALL0W
mudmall0w

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:41 pm

🔥 Thulite 🔥
||Rosaline // Thulite Gem||Follower: Ezra||Lover: Onyx||Weapon: Chakram||Former Yellow Diamond Director||Tags: Citrine ||
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    Thulite slowly followed behind, his arms hugging his shoulders, in hope that he wouldn't touch or burn anything. As Citrine had said, the cave was rather loopy so he could walk into some form of rock or wall anytime. He kept close to the other gem so he wouldn't get lost in the dark room. While they walked down what seemed to be a streamlined hall, Thulite heaved a sigh after seeing the light shining through the opening not far from where they were. He exhaled loudly in relief before walking underneath the opening. Thulite wasn't so sure why he had bought him here, but he didn't bother to question it. It was about time he checked in with Emerald and Amber soon anyway, it looked like the sun was getting closer to the horizon. The gem put his hands outside the edges of the hole and pushed himself out no problem, a small smile curling on his lips when he felt the sun's rays against his all ready hot skin. He got up to his feet and waited patiently for Citrine to get out himself.
      smile flower / cancer - leo / carat /
      hiii my names tyla and i like astronomy,
      writing and reading! also a kpop fan.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:47 pm

❃ ❁ ❃
Amber looked at moonstone, then back at Emerald "Emerald, I just met Moonstone on mars, she seems to be unaware of most things to do with earth and the diamonds. Moonstone, I met Emerald quite a while ago, how long was it? Anyway, unimportant please just let us talk in private for a moment. Sorry I have no idea where Thulite is." What is Emerald distressed about? why is he covering his gem?

❃ ❁ ❃

╠╬¤╬╣

Limestone/Moonstone/Outside the temple/Calm
Limestone looked up at the multicoloured gem and as she crushed a small portion of the pattern, Limestone adjusted it to suit both of their positions. "I am Limestone, who are you? You appear to be the lost moonstone from ship #637? You were sucked out in my little sabotage, yes?

╠╬¤╬╣
ImageImageImage

cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mudmall0w » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:10 pm

Moonstone

Moonstone shuffled away a little "yes..." She stared at Limestone worriedly. "um, so your not going to do something like that again, right?"
HI!
im MUDMALL0W
mudmall0w

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:33 am

❃ ❁ ❃

❃ ❁ ❃

╠╬¤╬╣

Limestone/Moonstone/Outside the temple/Calm
Limestone laughed a little, "Of course not, the trick I pulled was only meant to take out a few Jasper Soldiers from the diamonds." Limestone pixelated slightly before returning to normal. "I would never send out more gems into space, anyway earth's gravity wouldn't exactly help any attempts."
╠╬¤╬╣
ImageImageImage

cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me