Fairy Tail Academy|Escape|Accepting|Starting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Sorry; sorry; sorry; sorry; sorry; sorry; sorry; gomenesai; baoquin; contristatus; scusa

I am an idiot
No votes
I need to pay more attention
17%
I have a life and it needs to stop getting in the way
33%
I just need to get on later at night
No votes
Stop apologizing and fix it
50%

Total votes : 6

Re: Fairy Tail Academy|Escape|Accepting|Starting

Postby ~Liren~ » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:34 pm

Liam Zhao, Male, Requip, Tags: Aster

I was reading a BL manga in the cafeteria. I didn't like my group, it was a little shameful, being a fudanshi and all. I just needed to stay alone. Someone opened the door and I let out a yelp. I hid underneath the counter. Whoever it was, they grabbed a plate of salisbury steak and sat down at a table. Eep! I need to get out! I tried sneaking to the back door of the cafeteria, but knocked over a plate as I went. CRASH! Uh oh...

Izaya Orihara, Male, Crimson Arrow, Open

"Aiya, aiya...", I groan. School has started way too early for my taste. A bunch of kids were everywhere, and I just wanted a cup of coffee. "Too bad I don't have summoning magic...", I snickered.

L I T E R A L L Y

🅟 🅐 🅨 // 🅨 🅞 🅤
xxxxxXXxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
LINK \\ LINK \\ \\ LINK

xxxxxxxxxxxxXXxxxxx

~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:42 pm

Eli||Male||Celestial mage||FairyTail||Tags; Open

"I can't believe I'm late...I'm never late. Thanks for misplacing my alarm clock Gao..."Eli walked inside the school building, hearing the voice of his dog spirit through the key in the brown pouch on his waist. " Hey! It's not my fault! It hurts my ears. Anyway, can I come out please? I'm so bored. ..aslo,Hui is getting on my nerves. " it seem like Eli was talking to his self at the moment ." No, wait until classes are over. I don't think they will spirits when school is in session. " Eli continued to talk to Gao as he walked down the halls

Seb Chaney ||Male||Shadow dragon slayer||Saberthooth ||Tags; Ezreal ,Kaide
Seb shrugged." Whoever knows what's wrong with him now and days. Ezreal is just being Ezreal I suppose " The man had a rather charming look on his face and looked Kaide in eyes, running his hair back." Anyway, your looking beautiful today. " he winked " As always " Ezreal rolled his eyes and yawned again

"I can't help that i have problems..Anyway , you can't go one day workout flirting with someone. Anyway...I'm out. See you guys later." Ezreal yawned and walked out
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:06 am

Akihiko Kagamine || Male || Sabertooth || Thorn Magic || Tags: Valentine
Hearing a high-pitched voice above him, Akihiko looked up from his food to see a girl standing in front of him. Barely being able to catch her question, he shrugged. "I don't care." He replied, his voice so soft it would've been barely audible to anyone more than a few inches away from his face. He never really did speak very loudly since it just caused more commotion in the end. Realizing that the vines around him had started growing out towards other students he cursed under her breath and held back his magic energy to pull them back in towards himself, the thorns wrapping around his chair. He hated his magic. Saw it even as a curse. It always bothered others as well, that his magic was exactly like the demon of Zeref's, like identical. And even though he thought it was just a coincidence, with everyone whispering about it behind his backs, he wasn't so sure anymore. He had gotten used to getting stares from everyone he crossed, but still, sometimes thinking about it made him frustrated. He just wanted to be normal. He knew there was a student in the school with plant magic, so why was his own treated so differently from that kid's? Shaking his head to clear the thoughts that started to fill his mind, he took a sip of water before continuing once more to finish his salad.

Katsuo Ryuu || Male || Sabertooth || Soul Split || Tags: None
:eating at a table in the corner of the room:

Kinai Fernandes || Female || Crime Sorciere || Angel+Demon Takeover || Tags: Tenshi
Kinai looked around as her friends talked, spotting another familiar face from her guild and smiled, standing up. Excusing herself from the small group, she walked over to where Tenshi was in the lunch line. Knowing that the girl wasn't one for surprises, she waited for her to finish ordering before approaching her with a small smile on her face, keeping a few inches of distance between them for personal space. She still had her Crime Sorciere cloak on and smiled towards Tenshi, hoping she would do the same back to her. "Hey. How's my old buddy doing?" She asked, holding her lunch tray with one hand since it was pretty light. The strawberry cake had already been devoured but she still had a few chicken nuggets left and the rest of her juice on her tray.

Namishiro Redfox || Female || Fairy Tail || Re-equip + Enchantment || Tags: Izaya
Seeing Izaya struggle to get coffee from the lunch line, she chuckled, standing up and excused herself from the table and walked over to him. "You need some help there?" She asked, using her re-equip magic as a type of "teleporter", taking a cup from behind the counter in and out of her pocket dimension. It was a small trick she had learned from a book that Erza Scarlet had written with Lucy one time a long while ago and smiled, handing him the cup with a small packet of coffee inside of it and gestured to the fire lacrima heating up water that had been behind her.

Kaide Dreyar || Female || Fairy Tail || Transformation || Tags: Seb, Ezreal
Kaide stared back at Seb, smirking and rolled her eyes, glancing over to where Ezreal was starting to walk off. "So true." She said, mostly to herself but chuckled and shook her head. "Why couldn't you be more like Rogue? From what I heard, he kept his mouth shut most of the time. You should try it sometime." She said, snickering at the thought that Seb could shut up for over an hour, knowing that was most likely impossible with whatever nonsense he spat out whenever he wasn't teaching. (srry, wb XD)
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Liren~ » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:43 am

Liam Zhao, Male, Requip, Tags: Aster

I was reading a BL manga in the cafeteria. I didn't like my group, it was a little shameful, being a fudanshi and all. I just needed to stay alone. Someone opened the door and I let out a yelp. I hid underneath the counter. Whoever it was, they grabbed a plate of salisbury steak and sat down at a table. Eep! I need to get out! I tried sneaking to the back door of the cafeteria, but knocked over a plate as I went. CRASH! Uh oh...

Izaya Orihara, Male, Crimson Arrow, Open

I take the cup. "Thanks, but I got this.", I say as I fill the cup with cold water, yes; cold water, and heat it up with a little fire. This is how I start my mornings. Don't stare at me. I hand the cup back to her and smiled. "This is for helping me out. Usually, I can't go without a few cups of coffee, but your kindness is all the sugar I need.", I winked in her direction. Now to get these brats under control...

L I T E R A L L Y

🅟 🅐 🅨 // 🅨 🅞 🅤
xxxxxXXxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
LINK \\ LINK \\ \\ LINK

xxxxxxxxxxxxXXxxxxx

~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:56 am

Akihiko Kagamine || Male || Sabertooth || Thorn Magic || Tags: Valentine
Hearing a high-pitched voice above him, Akihiko looked up from his food to see a girl standing in front of him. Barely being able to catch her question, he shrugged. "I don't care." He replied, his voice so soft it would've been barely audible to anyone more than a few inches away from his face. He never really did speak very loudly since it just caused more commotion in the end. Realizing that the vines around him had started growing out towards other students he cursed under her breath and held back his magic energy to pull them back in towards himself, the thorns wrapping around his chair. He hated his magic. Saw it even as a curse. It always bothered others as well, that his magic was exactly like the demon of Zeref's, like identical. And even though he thought it was just a coincidence, with everyone whispering about it behind his backs, he wasn't so sure anymore. He had gotten used to getting stares from everyone he crossed, but still, sometimes thinking about it made him frustrated. He just wanted to be normal. He knew there was a student in the school with plant magic, so why was his own treated so differently from that kid's? Shaking his head to clear the thoughts that started to fill his mind, he took a sip of water before continuing once more to finish his salad.

Katsuo Ryuu || Male || Sabertooth || Soul Split || Tags: None
:eating at a table in the corner of the room:

Kinai Fernandes || Female || Crime Sorciere || Angel+Demon Takeover || Tags: Tenshi
Kinai looked around as her friends talked, spotting another familiar face from her guild and smiled, standing up. Excusing herself from the small group, she walked over to where Tenshi was in the lunch line. Knowing that the girl wasn't one for surprises, she waited for her to finish ordering before approaching her with a small smile on her face, keeping a few inches of distance between them for personal space. She still had her Crime Sorciere cloak on and smiled towards Tenshi, hoping she would do the same back to her. "Hey. How's my old buddy doing?" She asked, holding her lunch tray with one hand since it was pretty light. The strawberry cake had already been devoured but she still had a few chicken nuggets left and the rest of her juice on her tray.

Namishiro Redfox || Female || Fairy Tail || Re-equip + Enchantment || Tags: Izaya
Namishiro watches as the magic teacher heats up the water and takes the cup from him, raising an eyebrow in confusion but quickly shook that confusion off, knowing that none of the teachers at this academy were totally logical. Taking a sip of the warm drink, Namishiro lets out a sigh. Coffee wasn't one of her favorite drinks, but still, it did help jump-start a morning at the academy quite well. Rolling her eyes at his last statement, she chuckled, looking out towards all the students in the cafeteria, hoping no one was going to cause too much trouble during the first day. It would mean a lot less work for her and she was totally up for that.

Kaide Dreyar || Female || Fairy Tail || Transformation || Tags: Seb, Ezreal
Kaide stared back at Seb, smirking and rolled her eyes, glancing over to where Ezreal was starting to walk off. "So true." She said, mostly to herself but chuckled and shook her head. "Why couldn't you be more like Rogue? From what I heard, he kept his mouth shut most of the time. You should try it sometime." She said, snickering at the thought that Seb could shut up for over an hour, knowing that was most likely impossible with whatever nonsense he spat out whenever he wasn't teaching. (srry, wb XD)
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:08 am

Aster
I looked up when someone made my plate crash to the floor. "Really?" I whined, glaring st the person who had done it. "But I wasn't done eating!" I mumbled, crossing my arms. "I'm Aster, nice first impression whoever you are."
In The End
--------------------------------------------------------
We're left infinitely and utterly
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul_Eater. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:52 am

Goatmas wrote:
Ellie Marvel | Female | 18 | Heavenly Body Magic | Tags: Open

I smiled as I heard who I was sorted with. Both of my "Chaperones" or whatever you want to call them are amazing wizards. Once the speech and stuff was over, I headed into the cafeteria and got some food. I was starving, and I was glad to finally get some food in my stomach after I sat down at an empty table.

Hirona Mizuka | Female | 16 | Water Dragon Slayer | Tags: Open

I didn't really know where the cafeteria was, so I just followed the crowd. Since I knew absolutely no one here, I just got my food and sat at the first empty table I came across, eating my food quietly.

Auri McGarden | Female | 23

I was just about to respond when I heard a crash of plates. I sighed. "That's nice of you, now if you excuse me, I have to see going on." I said and headed over to the two boys. "Alright boys, what's going on why is there a plate on the floor?" I asked.

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark_lava » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:14 am

(um when did we start?)
dark_lava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:16 am

Thatgirlcalledember wrote:
Thatgirlcalledember wrote:Angel Tsukimo
I nodded slowly, eyes darkening slightly at the mention of dragon slayer magic. "My magic is unpredictable.." I mumbled, playing with the sleeves f my jacket. "It's hard to contain at times..." I didn't know why, but somehow talking to this person made it somewhat easier to be here.
In The End
We're left infinitely and utterly
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:56 am

dark_lava wrote:(um when did we start?)

(We just started yesterday night (for me). This RP has been going on for probably 17 hours? Not much has happened. The groups and dorms are on the first page along with a small recap but basically Kaide finished giving a speech and everyone headed to the cafeteria to eat lunch. That's all that has happened! Hope this helps)
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me